(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,903 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Pinbolls
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,903 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 359.
#101 9 years ago

Paragon is SOLD!

1 week later
#102 9 years ago

Just a quick bump. I still have a T2 and a Spy Hunter for sale or trade!

#103 9 years ago

A little off topic but gameroom related went on arcade and pin buying spree. These things multiply fast. need to move just one if these. A very nice space invaders deluxe 250 or Atari asteroids cocktail. 350

SID was built worked on by arcade guy and he made one nice one out of several machines has replacement translite Asteroids cocktail looks very nice and plays fine. I think most gamerooms have pins and vids two nice games to add to your collections

#104 9 years ago

Got a really nice Roy Clark cocktail pinball ($350 obo), DKjr ($350 or $500 w/DK board too), partially converted back Robotron 2084 - has 20-1 board ($250 obo - needs new overlay/bezel - sound not working) & Pole Position ($300 obo - burn in monitor) up for trade or sale.

Would prefer to sell most but willing to hear trade offers. Yes I have arcades listed too. DKjr is in really good shape with side art tears but cabinet is really nice and recent cap kit.

Meet a bunch of the pinball league guys like Jeff. Really good bunch of guys in the Northern VA area. Never had a chance to make it to league nights since they moved up to Sterling now.

Check my list too, might be unloading other pins soon.

DSC00758.JPGDSC00758.JPG DSC00759.JPGDSC00759.JPG DSC00757.JPGDSC00757.JPG
#105 9 years ago
Quoted from BIGMAC76:

Got a really nice Roy Clark cocktail pinball ($350 obo), DKjr ($350 or $500 w/DK board too), partially converted back Robotron 2084 - has 20-1 board ($250 obo - needs new overlay/bezel - sound not working) & Pole Position ($300 obo - burn in monitor) up for trade or sale.
Would prefer to sell most but willing to hear trade offers. Yes I have arcades listed too. DKjr is in really good shape with side art tears but cabinet is really nice and recent cap kit.
Meet a bunch of the pinball league guys like Jeff. Really good bunch of guys in the Northern VA area. Never had a chance to make it to league nights since they moved up to Sterling now.
Check my list too, might be unloading other pins soon.

DSC00758.JPG 51 KB

DSC00759.JPG 38 KB

DSC00757.JPG 22 KB

Gotta wonder if Roy chose the white leather cap or if his wardrobe advisor did!

#106 9 years ago

yeah, I'm guessing he did! he was a pretty eccentric guy, awesome on the guitar, kinda was a local to DC area back in the 50s-70s, parents told me he played at the Hayloft bar (14th St., NW Wash. D.C.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Clark

#107 9 years ago

Looking for a CFTBL in nice condition.
Thanks.

#108 9 years ago
Quoted from BIGMAC76:

yeah, I'm guessing he did! he was a pretty eccentric guy, awesome on the guitar, kinda was a local to DC area back in the 50s-70s, parents told me he played at the Hayloft bar (14th St., NW Wash. D.C.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Clark
» YouTube video

That was really cool. Thank you for posting that. When I lived in the Bay Area I took guitar lessons from a pretty eccentric cat from that era (his prime) who was a brilliant - and fairly infamous - guitarist. That video reminded me of him.

I do have an AVLE for sale.

#109 9 years ago

I have a Tron Pro New in Box for sale from the last run in 2013 with the Red DMD and the 2 Translites.
Located in Baltimore, Md.

#110 9 years ago

Looking at selling a Banzai Run for $5000 if anyone is interested.

#111 9 years ago

Sale pending on the Tron NIB.

#112 9 years ago

Have a MM & SS on the higher end and Gladiator & Bad Girls on the lower end!

#113 9 years ago

Beautiful JP. Just picked up an RFM and one of my old favorites Wh20. Need to move my Jurassic Park that I bought from a good friend last year. Game looks beautiful. Fully shopped with new rubbers, GI LEDs added and has a new topper. Cab on this game is as nice as any game I have ever owned. Looks like it never was in an arcade. A few cracked plastics, far right line out on DMD but not really noticeable. 2150. Cash and carry. Easy walk out garage.

jp left.jpgjp left.jpg jp led.jpgjp led.jpg jp coin.jpgjp coin.jpg jp top.jpgjp top.jpg
#114 9 years ago

Bad Girls sold & picked up this evening. Gladiator may be going in a trade .
Yes, MM & SS package price available, PM me for details.

#115 9 years ago

Looking for a Tron LE in the Va, Md, DC,NJ,NY, DE area if anyone is thinking of selling.

#116 9 years ago

selling a williams Indiana Jones. Just posted pictures and description in this thread. Located about 1 hour north of Delaware.https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-indiana-jones-the-pinball-adventure-4900-eastern-pa#postbox

#117 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Looking for a TRON LE in the Va, Md, DC,NJ,NY, DE area if anyone is thinking of selling.

I have one, but I'm in PA.

#118 9 years ago

I'm looking to buy my first pin...Live in philly suburbs...Post here if anyone close has a pin they want to sell.

#119 9 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I'm looking to buy my first pin...Live in philly suburbs...Post here if anyone close has a pin they want to sell.

Give us a price range and type....

#120 9 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Have a beautiful jurassic park I may part with since tz is my main squeeze right now lol

#121 9 years ago

AC/DC Luci is sold.

#122 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Have a beautiful Jurassic Park I may part with since tz is my main squeeze right now lol

Big D did you find a TZ?

#123 9 years ago

I have a players i500 and Monopoly FT in Central VA. Games play 100%.

#124 9 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Big D did you find a TZ?

Yea Got it from ny and she is a beauty such a great game .this thing looks like it hasn't ever been played. Now time to start the moding lol

#125 9 years ago

I've got a few that I'm selling or getting ready to sell or might sell. PM me for pix or I can post a few here and/or Photobucket. All games are in Fairfax Station, VA except Embryon which is at a friend's place.

Genesis - $800 - has cool Metropolis translite, LED inserts/pops + I have matching cabinet art not yet installed. No background sound but game sounds work. Price might go up once I actually install cabinet art.

Embryon - $700 - plays 100%, has bad wear area up top on the inserts near drops. Haven't tried to cover it yet but have great PNG to make decal for it. Has typical wear in center of PF & has a somewhat shitty backglass.

Super Straight - $700 - killer EM, listed on Pinside. Playfield colors are faded somewhat + it has a few cracked plastics.

WCS94 project - $1800 - currently in pieces getting LEDs. New soccer ball, motor works, gear box is kaput. Goalie works fine.
http://s950.photobucket.com/user/worktheweb/library/World%20Cup%20Soccer%2094

Tommy - $2600 - I love the game but don't play it often enough. No blinders but honestly, nobody gets to that mode...

Aztec - $800 - mint condition with minor insert wear. HUO since '79!
http://s950.photobucket.com/user/worktheweb/library/Aztec

Mata Hari - $1000 - I just got this, love it but two friends of mine have it so... Has Alltek MPU.

BSD - $2300 - Has complete Cointaker LED kit, flashers in sling posts, new Myst optos, alternate side/coin door/back box decals not installed.
http://s950.photobucket.com/user/worktheweb/library/Bram%20Stokers%20Dracula

That's probably enough for now. I have 3 games in my utility room that I can't set up + IMVE on the way so some stuff has to go!!!

Post edited by bjsilverballs: Added pic URLs

#126 9 years ago

Somebody buy enough of the above so I can buy Butch's IJ! Sorry you had the hassle with the WPT by the way man...

#127 9 years ago

Looking for a TMNT... There has got to be one for sale nearby!

#128 9 years ago

Maybe all of us in this area just need to have a big pinball yardsale...we all bring our games to one location with our BEST prices and have a free for all....

#129 9 years ago

Damn Bj I was excited when i saw you were selling an Embryon and then I read your description. It sounds just like mine.

#130 9 years ago

Maybe all of us in this area just need to have a big pinball yardsale...we all bring our games to one location with our BEST prices and have a free for all....

I think that would be called "The York Show"...

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets

#132 9 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Tommy - $2600 - I love the game but don't play it often enough. No blinders but honestly, nobody gets to that mode...

Help is on the way!!! https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-tommy-blinders-project

#133 9 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Somebody buy enough of the above so I can buy Butch's IJ! Sorry you had the hassle with the WPT by the way man...

Still loving the WPT I got from you, the game cleaned up really nicely & looks great with LED"s. Thats a keeper for awhile..No hassles with it, I got one for my friend that needed a few new boards..

#134 9 years ago

I gotta DE Star Wars I am tempted to move. Great shape, all broke plastics replaced, new code, and LED'd up. Cabinet good, playfield very good and everything works as it should.
PM me if interested
Thanks

#135 9 years ago

Still looking for a nice TFTC.

#136 9 years ago

My Twilight zone was possessed for a day(Resetting issues due to two disconnected ground wires) but Now I have it all dialed back in. Plays and looks great $5500.

#137 9 years ago

Decided to sell our super nice Starship Troopers and keep No Fear to work on. Nothing left to do on our SST since we did a full tear down cleaning, all LEDs, pinblades artwork and added an LED under the ship over the right ramp.

Asking $2200 and can provide pics upon request. I'm out of state for my job and will be back Thursday, but I have pics online here and there I can get together until I'm home.

Also selling Lethal Weapon 3 everything is in nice condition but the DMD has a few lines of noise displayed on some screens. $1100.

#138 9 years ago

I've got a free sheet of widebody tempered glass for anyone that wants to come pick it up. it came off my STTNG which I put Invisiglass on (wow!).

Drop me a PM for my address if interested.

#139 9 years ago

Anybody want to trade their ST Pro, Met Pro , or Mustang Pro to me for my Collector Quality No Fear+Cash ?

#140 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Still looking for a nice TFTC.

Hey Todd I found a TFTC for you. I speak spanish if that is any help...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/13598

S.

#141 9 years ago
Quoted from jjoravec:

Starting my search for a Data East Jurassic Park if anyone in the area has one for sale.

I have one for $2000 right now.

#142 9 years ago

I've got a High Speed for sale. I believe it was Jesters old one, but I bought it off of someone else (don't know his Pinside handle). Anyways it's now for sale, due to me both finding something else I was looking for as well as needing to relocate for my job.

I've got it listed at $1000 which is what I bought it for, but I've put a couple hundred more into it. I'm listening to all reasonable offers though, so fire away.

Mike

#143 9 years ago

S.

LOL! I told him about that and it went over as well as the water there through a tourist.

#144 9 years ago

I have a HEP/CQ Twilight Zone -- PM if interested - Thanks..

#145 9 years ago

S.

Funny...

#146 9 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

I've got a High Speed for sale. I believe it was Jesters old one, but I bought it off of someone else (don't know his Pinside handle). Anyways it's now for sale, due to me both finding something else I was looking for as well as needing to relocate for my job.
I've got it listed at $1000 which is what I bought it for, but I've put a couple hundred more into it. I'm listening to all reasonable offers though, so fire away.
Mike

Man that High Speed has gone through a lot of owners in a short time. Its a great game in great shape...If I did not have machines to sell I "might" consider taking it back...

#147 9 years ago

Selling my No Fear if anyone is interested. Asking $1,975. Very nice pin but has the fade on the cabinet. Pictures are up in my thread on Market Place. Thanks! Tom

#148 9 years ago

Man that High Speed has gone through a lot of owners in a short time. Its a great game in great shape...If I did not have machines to sell I "might" consider taking it back...

Yeah, it really is a great machine. I just have too much going on right now with my (unfortunate timing) job relocation to take on what I really intended to do with this machine which was my first *full* restore. I've had quite a bit of interest and a fellow Pinsider is coming to look at it tomorrow... I think it'll be in a good home sometime soon. I can feel it.

#150 9 years ago

I have a Who?Dunnit for sale in York.

$2500. Ramps have zero cracks, zero breaks. All of the slot reels work 100% and match up with the matrix display.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-1995-whodunnit-2500-very-good-condition

There are 17,903 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.