(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,039 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 minutes ago by Joshhardy23
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

570 posts in this topic match your search for posts by bigd1979. You are on page 2 of 3.
#3170 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Was.
There's one 3 hours from me and was going to make the trade for Shadow. But then I spent the other night playing it and decided I wanted to keep it. My wife has a few keepers that I can't trade and WCS would be another one. So I'll keep Shadow for me because I want to finish restoring it, but maybe will put BSD up for sale or trade.

O ok I haven't checked in a few day's but it was on there for a while . Well good luck

#3182 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I've only played GOT once, and I have played LOTR about 4 times.Maybe I didn't give GOT enough time, but I liked LOTR much better than GOT. Anyone else have these same feelings?

Yep I didn't like g.o.t a whole lot and lotr isn't bad but I like games with short game times so lotr is not for me either . You definitely sld play them some more tho before making a decision

#3184 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Just played two games of GOT in under 5 minutes, so I don't know WTF you're talking about.
That game kicks my ass...and FAST. On the other hand, I had a game on LOTR on Christmas Day that took over 45 minutes, and I damn near burned the roast.

I was talking about lotr having long ball times .......

#3185 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Just played two games of GOT in under 5 minutes, so I don't know WTF you're talking about.
That game kicks my ass...and FAST. On the other hand, I had a game on LOTR on Christmas Day that took over 45 minutes, and I damn near burned the roast.

I fixed my wording sorry.

#3249 8 years ago
Quoted from Justbringit9282:

I am looking to buy my first NIB pin, i had been talking to a guy who works at betson in baltimore does anyone recommend a vendor for NIB in the maryland / baltimore area. Also i found a used machine at royal flush amusements has anyone had any dealings with them. im new to the pin world and just trying to get a handle on all of this.

Use cointaker for best deals and awesome service. If you want some info pm me and ill help out

1 week later
#3307 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone sitting on a nice local TOTAN ?

Pm sent

#3308 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Anybody local have a nice Creature they may consider selling ?

I just let my super loaded one go today (topper, Mike d mod , color dmd)and tons other stuff for a awesome price ... I wld of loved for you to get it but didn't know you were looking. I may be getting another soon but its completely stock but nice .

#3310 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Maybe a long shot, but if anyone here has a lead on a display panel for IJ or a center ramp for STLE please Pm me. Thanks!!

I have extra dmds if thats what you need . Was going to list a few for sale to take to Allentown but since your local let me know
Edit: never mind I misread what you were looking for lol .... long night

#3333 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Whoa Nellie now at 4500.

Great seller and easy to deal with and its very easy to get pins out of his place.

#3356 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Last time I spoke with Pinsider Hwawonyu about 2 weeks ago, he was going to sell his NIB MMRLE when he received it. Though, I don't know the latest status on that.

Its all ready taken care of I believe ...

#3370 8 years ago
Quoted from buttonsguy:

do you have a blue dmd?

just some regular high voltage dmds and a few new ones from stern pins sorry

#3371 8 years ago

blockquote cite="#3061512">WTB looking for a Williams System 11 back box interconnect board, and a left ramp and topper for EATPM
Thanks!!

Unfortunately the ramps have dried up until another run is done but pps has the topper and heres the cheapest I cld find the board.
https://ksarcade.net/new-back-box-interconnect-board-sy11-icb.html

#3396 8 years ago

I have a metallica pro for sale for 4500. Its a original run with wooden backbox. This met is huo and has under 100 plays since last update 8 months ago and had around 400 plays before update. Game has a stern shaker, flipper fidelity speakers with sub,mirror blades, all leds, speaker grill decal and cliffys. Pictures will be on the way but the pin is in perfect condition as you would expect from a huo low play pin. Also i could bring to Allentown if paid beforehand.20160402_142115-1.jpg20160402_142115-1.jpg20160402_142129.jpg20160402_142129.jpg20160402_142146.jpg20160402_142146.jpg20160402_142414.jpg20160402_142414.jpg

#3404 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

nice looking game

Yea its nice and if i didn't have one that i bought nib id keep it lol. It came in a package deal i worked out along with my imve and acdc luci.

#3406 8 years ago

I also have a brand new sheet of pdi widebody glass still in box if anyone is interested . I will cut a deal if you purchase my met I have listed and the glass. This glass is better than the invisaglass imo . Its over 350 shipped to your house so 275.00 is a fair price I believe.

#3407 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have a metallica pro for sale for 4500. Its a original run with wooden backbox. This met is huo and has under 100 plays since last update 8 months ago and had around 400 plays before update. Game has a stern shaker, flipper fidelity speakers with sub,mirror blades, all leds, speaker grill decal and cliffys. Pictures will be on the way but the pin is in perfect condition as you would expect from a huo low play pin. Also i could bring to Allentown if paid beforehand.20160402_142115-1.jpg20160402_142129.jpg20160402_142146.jpg20160402_142414.jpg

Looks like met is probably sold. Have someone coming Tuesday to check it out but see no reason they wont take it.. thax for all the inquiries

#3408 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I also have a brand new sheet of pdi widebody glass still in box if anyone is interested . I will cut a deal if you purchase my met I have listed and the glass. This glass is better than the invisaglass imo . Its over 350 shipped to your house so 275.00 is a fair price I believe.

Glass is sold pending payment . Thanks

#3412 8 years ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

Hello, I'm desperately looking for a nice condition No Good Gofers within 200 miles of 20136 VA.

Pm sent

#3425 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Looks like met is probably sold. Have someone coming Tuesday to check it out but see no reason they wont take it.. thax for all the inquiries

Met was picked up tonight and pdi glass has been paid for. Thanks

#3427 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Thanks for having us over. Your pins look great.. just build a shed out back so you can keep expanding

Thanks I try to keep them perfect lol. It was good seeing you again and meeting your friend. Till next time and thanks.

3 weeks later
#3500 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Looking to see if there is any interest in a Walking Dead Le that was just removed from NIB a few months ago.
Mods include :
Stern Shaker
Red Translucent Apron
Custom Wrap by pingraffix for Apron
Custom Flasher effects for apron by pinball refinery
Prison Tower Mod with lighting effects
Gnassel BG Girl Lighting mod w/ strobe effect
Cliffy BG ramp protector
Cliffy shooter lane protector (both side of lane)
Mezle Mods Barn awning mod
Mezle Mods Ramp Lighting mod (blue)
Laser Crossbow Mod
Yoyo Save post mod w/ super band Mini’s
Well walker belt mod – Pingraffix
Blood spatter decals on ramps- pingraffix
Superbands

Man id love to have that apron for mine .. Id like to see what they did for the crossbow to fit in. Im guessing the apron was modified and then covered?

#3501 7 years ago
Quoted from jackblotto:

Price Drop on Williams Top Dawg - $650
Updated the for sale ad in Northern, VA.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33752

Wish I has room ....However my neighbor I believe was looking for something like this . I wil find out and let you know by fri

1 week later
#3565 7 years ago

Thinking of possibly selling or trading my acdc luci. Its absolutely perfect and loaded with just about every nice mod u wld want and then some. Love the pin but its very difficult even compared to my bsd. Twdp. Imve. Im interested in b/w pins i haven't owned and also GB premium / le /pro. Also other stern titles. If interested let me know what you have for trade . If i cant find anything for trade i may sell outright .

#3569 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Don't do it... keep it and unlock'er!

Lol guess wil see

#3570 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

IMHO ACDC is one of the best pins ever, not for everyone though.
Luci don't come up for sale too often.

Yea i love everything about it shots, lights, music, animations and looks. Maybe if someone came by and gave me some pointers and i watch them play it wld help. Definitely no luci like this has ever popped up its pretty awesome with the trc mod with stt cannon, powder coated metal apron with interactive lighting , color dmd , topper and so on and so on the mod list goes lol.

#3581 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Start with Rosie or Shook me all night (those immediately light shots that build song jackpot right away). Plunge all the way...get the single skill shot (locks in one pass)...then start hitting ramps...get some multi balls going. Hit the bell a few times... then switch to Hells Bells. Rinse, repeat, work on collecting FIRE lanes...get cannon primed, light 3X playfield...hit the cannon...and bam...you're in the money. You'll have a ridiculous jackpot waiting for you.
I'm probably glossing over a few things...can't quite explain all of the ins and outs...but it works...and when it does, the machine blows up.

Thax

#3582 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

ease up the outlanes a bit till you get used to it. I'm telling you.. the first time you get that monster 3x song jackpot you'll be hootin and holler'in.
AC/DC is not as hectic as Metallica when things start stacking.. but you'll feel that pressure of cashing in that big song jackpot while that multiplier is flashing at you.

Thax for the detailed message you sent me on playing it .

#3583 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Thinking of possibly selling or trading my acdc luci. Its absolutely perfect and loaded with just about every nice mod u wld want and then some. Love the pin but its very difficult even compared to my bsd. Twdp. Imve. Im interested in b/w pins i haven't owned and also GB premium / le /pro. Also other stern titles. If interested let me know what you have for trade . If i cant find anything for trade i may sell outright .

Ive had quite a few people asking about it so im going to list the upgrades I can think of off hand. It has around 200 plays and mods added are helen topper translight and decals included, total rock concert and shoot to thrill cannon which is really awesome, shaker, powered sub, matching powder coated red apron with Iinteractive lighting (gi/flashers), cliffys, color dmd, rgb speaker lighting and acrylic, upgraded lighting bolts which are super bright, train track and ramp signs, ramp decals, mirror blades. I also just took lower play field out and cleaned , replaced rubbers and ball. Topside cleaned and waxed also. Im sure im forgetting something but basically a rare low play mint condition fully loaded luci . Lol

#3584 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ive had quite a few people asking about it so im going to list the upgrades I can think of off hand. It has around 200 plays and mods added are helen topper translight and decals included, total rock concert and shoot to thrill cannon which is really awesome, shaker, powered sub, matching powder coated red apron with Iinteractive lighting (gi/flashers), cliffys, color dmd, rgb speaker lighting and acrylic, upgraded lighting bolts which are super bright, train track and ramp signs, ramp decals, mirror blades. I also just took lower play field out and cleaned , replaced rubbers and ball. Topside cleaned and waxed also. Im sure im forgetting something but basically a rare low play mint condition fully loaded luci . Lol

20160510_143034.jpg20160510_143034.jpg20160510_141003.jpg20160510_141003.jpg20160510_140937.jpg20160510_140937.jpg20160510_143106.jpg20160510_143106.jpg20160510_143117.jpg20160510_143117.jpg20160510_143131.jpg20160510_143131.jpg20160510_144600.jpg20160510_144600.jpg20160510_144407.jpg20160510_144407.jpg20160510_145546.jpg20160510_145546.jpg20160510_145802.jpg20160510_145802.jpg

#3586 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Wow!! That thing is badass!!

I agree its probably one the nicest around .

#3589 7 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

so we have nice pictures of a luci with a good description but no price

Lol looking for trades first but may consider selling if I dont find anything that interest me.

#3590 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Quoted from J_Striker:

so we have nice pictures of a luci with a good description but no price

Here is my original post

#3591 7 years ago

I also have helen translight and few other things not installed yet .

1 week later
#3646 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Back to looking for a GoT Pro or Met Pro.

Dam I sold a nice met not long ago ... there are plenty around so im sure one will pop up. If u wanna come put some more time on one your welcome to come by

#3678 7 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

I have 3 sheets of Invisiglass/PDI. One is a widebody PDI never unwrapped, the other 2 are standard size but not sure if they are Invisiglass or PDI as I've ordered from both (and can't tell the difference). $200/each.

Invisaglass has a marking that says invisaglass bottom right in white and pdi has nothing ..also pdi has rounded/smooth edges.

1 week later
#3704 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Looking to buy an AC/DC Premium mid $6k range.Doesn't need to have many mods, if any.Basically a clean cabinet and playfield.
Please let me know if you are thinking of selling one.Thanks.

You just missed one in va for 6300. ... it was a location pin but looked ok for the price. Good luck tho.... its a hard one to find stock and for that price it seems.

#3715 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

at least prices are back... I justified my NIB game back in the day thinking the title was never going down and buy it now while I could.. then HUO dropped to about 5500 before slowly recovering Phew!!

Yea 7k seems like a deal now on a acdc premium lol. Prices on everything is just crazy and i really wish i wld have kept every pin ive owned bc now they are all thousands more than i sold them for just less than a year ago.

#3717 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Oh man, I wish I had the extra in the budget. I've played his machine a lot, as recently as this week. It's got everything I'd want - Luci, Helen, ColorDMD, etc. Actually surprised he's letting it go.

Its a luci with helen package?

#3719 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone in here do tech work in western md?? I've reached a dead end and need a machine looked at.

Message me what your issue is and ill try to help you. Also your pretty close so im sure we cld figure it out together if need be

#3746 7 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Im with you 100%, personally i love working on these machines......... i just think people should be cognizant of what they are getting into. Buy from lloyd=expect work. No hating on the guy, he can ask full retail and get it. Good for him!

Yep I love doing them also.......issue is what coinop charges now for the condition of the pins ,I can go get from someone on here for the same price that dont need half as much stuff and in better condition. Sucks bc I live less than a mile from coinop lol .

#3755 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I have been getting a few inquiries as of late so I figured I may as well offer my clear coat and touch up services to anyone who may need a playfield restored. I can perform most touch ups depending on color, fill ball trails, cupped inserts, mylar removal .etc. I only use high quality PPG 2 part automotive clear to yield a rock hard finish that requires no wet sanding. Now to be absolutely clear, I do not perform HEP/CPR quality clear jobs where the finish is absolutely flawless. This is how I am able to keep the cost low and pass the value on to you. My service is specifically for those who just want to add a high gloss layer of protection over a bare play field surface. Send me a PM stating exactly what you have, and what you would like done and I can give you a quote. I will require up close photos of all damage that you would like repaired. Below are before and after pictures of some things that I have done. My location is Western MD

Do u clear over the mylar? Looks like the half moon sling shot mylar on silver ball and maybe some the others was cleared over , or is it just a outline or reflection?

1 week later
#3836 7 years ago

He wants a luci

#3837 7 years ago

Im looking for cowpoke for a family member .... let me know if anyone has any leads thanks

2 weeks later
#3905 7 years ago

Im looking for a domestic wpc coindoor . It dont have to be perfect but also dont want a eyesoar eaither lol. Let me know what u have thax.

#3910 7 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

I have a striker xtreme

J striker has a striker extreme .... who wld of thought lol

#3916 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

FS or FT WWE LE HUO under 200 plays still has goodie bag attached to it and has shaker motor installed it is perfect in every way and is number 16 5800$ cash or would consider a trade of cash and acdc pro or got pro

I need to play this with the newest code bc these le's seem to be really good deals .... same as tfle, xmle and avengers le and i like them pins

#3920 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Someone in here has got to be in need of one of these!!!
baltimore.craigslist.org link

One the better deals ive seen in a while .........

#3924 7 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Is there any interest in a mostly working (they say a flipper bat is broken) Data East Star Trek for $1,600? I asked for pictures but will try to sell for a friend if it is as nice as they say. I will go see it this weekend.

At first i was messaging u bc i misread it and thought it said star wars but realized it was trek lol.... big difference in the 2 games for sure

#3945 7 years ago

Looking for a nice mb .... i have a few pins id be interested in trading also

#3984 7 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

Who can I call to get a nib pro for 4700-4900? Sense stern raised their prices I have not been given a quote under $5500. Please tell me who to call?

You definitely can get pros still under 5 shipped at mostly any distro on east coast... premiums had a 300 -400 increase to 6700 shipped . Pros use to be 4600-4700 and are now 4900-5 shipped. People need to stop paying the 5500 for a pro or that willbe the new price for everyone which is getting ridiculous . Thats over 1200-1300 from where you use to be able to get a met when it first came out(4200'-4300).

#3986 7 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

So tell me who to call! Everyone keeps saying u can but no one says who?????? Trent, cointaker and JJ have always been the best price and I just talked to them and got $5600, so one more time PLEASE tell me WHO?

Maybe its bc your in Ca? Im not sure but i know many people that just bought (last month or so) pros and premiums for the prices i mentioned above. I cancelled my gb premium bc i wasn't impressed with it . If these prices u mentioned are the new normal than i wont be buying nib anymore bc thats a 1000 dollar increase from what i paid 4 months ago . All i keep hearing is taf and tz saying Greed.....
There are way to many older pins i haven't owned that are much cheaper and offer just as much fun .

#4002 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Well... That post was from 2 years ago!
Looks like he's is my neighborhood, too bad he's not selling at that price now; could have been the worlds fastest pin pickup for me.

Yea im very confused also bc that was years ago lol.....

#4013 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball35:

What's the going rate in PA for a really nice TOTAN ?
Thx guys

Need see pics and go from there .... but i have a friend looking for one so let us know. They are usually 6-8 depending on condition.

#4020 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Might be putting my tron pro mods up for trade + for a hobbit

Tron mods for a hobbit? Your gonna need alot of cash

#4022 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

HAHA I fixed my post

I wish i cld get into tron bc id try work something out since i know your a good seller

#4031 7 years ago

I paid 2k for a mint huo jp with topper and mods. Jp is a 2-2400 in imo.

#4046 7 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Ok, who thought twice about the $200 Hardbody on CL? Looks especially good in light of the recent $9995 one.
The hills are alive with Hardbodys!

Even if i had room i wldnt consider it..... it wld never get played in my collection of awesome pins unfortunately

#4111 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

speaking of used lamp boards, i need a WCS coin toss PCB. any suggestions on tracking one of those down?

Your best bet is to try fix current one... its a very simple board with not alot to it

#4119 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

A friend has a beautiful RBION in Gaithersburg, MD. thinking around 3500. Full LEDs and shopped recently. He's just shifting to mostly stems. Pm me for more info.

It is a stern tho?

#4128 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Is 3500 the going rate for a RBION these days?

Times are changing unfortunately and things are going up...... i had trouble selling my huo modded one for 3k a year ago.

#4130 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

This RBION is very very nice....Trade pending for RBION.
I am still hoping to find a GoT pro. Plan B is TWD pro.

You have had both a bunch of times and sold ... good luck for the 4th and 5th time lol

#4149 7 years ago

Yea fresh off route and flipper button wear .... 3150 way to much imo .

#4170 7 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

The ever so rare and popular ACDC Luci for sale. Priced below 10k at 9500 with local delivery of up to 300 miles INCLUDED in price to make sure this exotic rate piece of playable artwork arrives in one piece with no damage.
Has shaker motor and some other tasteful mods. This is the real deal and what a looker.
Marketplace advertisement going up soon as well as Mr Pinball but giving all my regional friends a first chance. Thanks for looking
Buddy

If this sells for anywhere near what your asking please let me know bc i have been severely undervalueing mine and its 3k plus in upgrades . Its a great rare pin for sure and probably the one i play the most lately. glws sir.

#4176 7 years ago

Lots of interest already for real. You are way undervalued bigd1979 as its the most limited of all with less than 200. It's the art that makes it special no difference between it or the even more coveted ACDCBIBLE but art and those are 2k more in price. A regular Premium will sell for 7500 to 8k now. I just sold one here on Pinside 6 weeks ago for 7700 with mods with backups wanting. Stern can't do a remake with band upset over Kiss deal and it's always been hot and a great seller. Almost every dealer gets calls every day for this pin. I have another Luci myself or this one would not be leaving. As nice as it woukd be to keep two, it's not practical as I can not route such a beautiful and rare pin I priced it to sell at what seems fair between the Limited and Regular Premiums ACDC pins. Thanks for the trade offers so far keep them coming as I do have several bit looking for a nice Badcats

Wow good to know ...and so glad i decided not to sell for the 9k offer i had bc i learned the rules and love the pin now . Plus i like stuff u dont see much . Mine has just about every mod u can get(trc and stt cannon from pin refinery , color dmd, pdi glass, metal lighted apron,topper, helen package, sub,all cliffys, speaker inserts @lights, guitar and ramp signs,left ramp train track, drums , ramp decals,mirrors,pinbits lighting bolts also including a new special speker panel that i will post pics of soon.

#4178 7 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

i think he is about $1,000 low

Do u like the hobbit? Was thinking of doing something like u did with a trade

#4181 7 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

HOBBIT is the best game i ever played or owned ! i had played it on route and at jjp open house and hated it. but with the new code! it ROCKS! i am very happy with it!

Yea ive played a few times and watched the latest video /code from the Buffalo pinball crew at jjp and it looks really awesome and its only gonna get better . So much strategy evolved now and its absolutely beautiful pin with lots of cool stuff.

#4183 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Nevermind found it!!lol

I contacted about it but never heard anything back ... i was gonna try get it for op since i may be passing his way soon.

#4188 7 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Are you talking about me? That would be amazing if you are.

I am ... but i think the pin is gone

#4216 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I have a couple translites FS prices are +shipping
TWD Pro- $50
RBION - $50
both great shape.

Pm sent

#4220 7 years ago
Quoted from Aprice81:

Hey all-
I am pretty new to Pinside, but figured I'd try my luck at posting a for sale ad. I'm looking to sell my Williams Millionaire machine. It's in overall great condition with all LEDs and Titan competition rings. Everything works, including the roulette wheel. Once in a while the machine throws a switch 41 warning upon start up, but it does not effect the gameplay at all.
I purchased this pin from another member on this board back in January 16'.
Asking $1350 or best reasonable offer. Pickup would be in Point of Rocks, Md. I am looking at funding another purchase, so I am not interested in trades at this time.
Thand you for the time!
Adam

Cool another Marylander glws. What u looking to get? Im always selling something if your looking at some point.lol

#4223 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

your collection pins or stuff not listed? BSD?

Really?

#4225 7 years ago

O sorry misunderstood u. I thought u meant u cldnt see my collection on pinside. Im always buying something and refurbishing it and selling or tradeing it. Right now wcs and imve are on the block for something i haven't owned yet.

#4232 7 years ago
Quoted from Aprice81:

Thank you!
I unfortunately have way too many hobbies and im.looking to get something out of the pin world My grail currently would be a Tales from The Crypt pin...but they are a bit out of my budget at the moment.

Or you're welcome to come by and just play if your ever up my way.

#4233 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Let me know when you want to sell TWD or BSD

Twd never as its probably the favorite but bsd at some point is possible bc ive had it the longest.

#4264 7 years ago

Lots of demand for pins 4k and below with so many new people in the hobby, but not enough pins to go around. It's not worth selling anymore imo bc its to hard to replace it if u want it down the road again unless u buy nib or newer sterns. Im out of room but will store a pin before i sell again.

#4311 7 years ago

Is it ok to mention i may be selling my collection of beautiful loaded pins?

#4312 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Anyone interested in chipping in for an inside vendor spot at York? 10'x10' spot is $140. Was thinking of placing one free play game in the spot and also have at least one touch jukebox there. If another person or two want to chip and and bring pins or parts to sell, I think this would be great.

I may so i can sell all my parts ive acquired . Ill let u know when i get back in town this weekend.

#4337 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Whats a Bram Strokers Dracula worth these days. I have not owned one in about 2 years.

3-3800 seems to be the going rate depending on condition and upgrades

#4340 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I have an Austin Powers that needs a replacement DMD. Does anyone have one for sale??

Have to look threw my stock but i believe i have one that works well with just some burn in one corner. I wldnt want much for it im sure

#4342 7 years ago

Lol where in the last year?

#4353 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

That's what it's worth to me lol. I just don't see what's so exciting about it and it's not 3k worth of fun to me.

I have some great pins in my collection and have sold alot of others but bsd has out lasted everything and is one my favorites ever and i know many others feel the same . Its alot better than many more expensive titles imo and is a deal at 3 k lol... just my opinion tho

#4354 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Let me know, no rush. I'll be at the York show if you are planning on attending. Otherwise we can work something out via shipping. Thanks!

Yep i cld bring it soon as i find out what all i have

#4356 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

york.craigslist.org link

Alot for a t2 with playfield wear and that pieced together lock bar . Maybe its negotble

#4386 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Lol sounds familiar. It was worth every penny in the end.

Yea i miss my super nice one but it was to shallow for my collection and didn't get played much after a few months unfortunately.

#4387 7 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

I'm still looking for a Doctor Who and possibly Shadow...

Its crazy how u never see any dr's for sale even know almost 8k of them were produced. Was searching for 3 years for the right one .....

#4450 7 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Alright guys....HOP just got an offer on his house in Damascus, Md (many of you have been here). Moving back to my other home in New Market Maryland (most of our kids have moved out and we have decided to go back to our other house now that my long term tenant is done).
The bad news for me......that house is smaller and I still have to measure the game room but I can probably only fit 4-6 pins....since I NEVER play them no big deal as truly I never do (anyone that knows me knows the condition of my games and knows the only time I ever play is when I have visitors).
I have the following titles WOZ (barely played....truly, it is about as new as you can get), POTC (same as WOZ....bought from someone who had just bought it and truly it was not played and I have maybe put 50 plays on it over the last few years), SM (another game in great shape.....nobody will be disappointed in this one), Dracula (really nice Drac (I should know I have owned this game 3 times and I believe it was from the collection of the owner of the Caps (not Leonis the guy before him) and has some fade on one side but truly a nice example), Junk Yard (I would say this game is the worst of the lot.....average Junk Yard that I bought in a package deal), Simpsons (have owned this game a few times and is a very nice example), Twilight Zone (LOADED WITH MODS.....robot, t-bird, gumball machine and other mods.....pls in above average shape), GNR (doubt I will sell this one but who knows....has topper really nice example), AC/DC premium (the wifes and lightly played but the price would have to be right and I would need "her approval"), IM (really nice one....not the Vault and has a lot of upgrades...speakers and some LED Characters and I believe other upgrades....bought this from BILLSFANMD so you guys can e-mail him and truly the game is in the great condition that he sold it to me as if I put on 100 plays it was a lot since he sold it to me in MINT CONDITION).
I truly have not kept up with the prices but will price them fairly.....not desperate as I can always take them and store them in my living room and my settlement date is not until October 6th and I only need to sell probably 4 but I am not sure until I measure.
I can put up prices shortly but have to probably consult many of you....LOL....or do some research as I have been out of the pricing loop forever but again will be fair as many of you have bought with me and know the games are as described and I price them fair.
I will sell to any of you but I DON'T POST PICTURES (as truly a lot of my sales are too the same people on here and know my games....if someone is travelling a distance I will take and post but truly if any of you are within 30 minutes or so it is just best to stop by and check them out in person as pictures as we all know can be deceptive and anyone who has dealt with me knows I advertise accurately and don't buy anything that isn't nice !!!). I have never had to post to unload quickly so that is just how I do things....again, I prefer to sell to the same people and some of you have bought from me numerous times !!!
Regardless, just when I get it down to a nice number last year we decide to downsize !!! Not the worst thing that house is on the golf course and my golf game needs to get better and I really don't play pinball much anyway !!!
If someone needs a price I will work on it.....it will be fair and this is not a fire sale and probably GNR and AC/DC will not even be considered UNLESS I can't sell the number I need to sell over the next 2-3 weeks....even then I might not sell those two....GNR I LOVE and it is so hard to find one....
Thanks again to the local Md. Pinsiders.....truly, I can't believe this house sold rather then the other one as Me and the Wife agreed if the other one sold first (which is what we both figured would happen) we would stay in this house for another 4 years......still can't believe it sold before the other house so now I have to liquidate so much stuff....anyone want a nice player piano, a zero turn lawn mower.....might unload some of my NEON SIGNS or dart board game (which is the one you find in the bars).....maybe my pool table (might be easier to buy one then to take it over their) and maybe my ROWE JUKE BOX (I believe the laser disc needs to be rebuilt but it is really nice and it is a cheap fix and comes with CD'S).....plus plenty of NICE (some almost new) furniture the wife does not want to bring....nice TTR225 dirt bike....trust me I have so much stuff that we will be selling a should have a PINSIDER YARD SALE....LOL !!! We all know this group travels with cash and is ready to buy !!! That is why I have so much stuff !!! Anyone that knows me knows I buy ANYTHING !!! Then I never use it.....HAVE A WEIGHT SET WHICH IS NICE and I bought 6 years ago and as my physique shows you all I NEVER USED ONCE !!! Yes, not ONCE....that is so typical of the stuff I buy !!!
So feel free to stop by and look at pins, furniture or anything.....going from 11,000 square feet to 4,500 so plenty of stuff has to go !!!
Just send me a PM and stop by starting tomorrow......I can throw you out some pinball prices if you tell me what games you might want....I just ratified the contract an hour ago so truly I have not given it much thought....the wife JUST TOLD ME START UNLOADING STUFF !!! As any of you that know me know too well.....when the wife speaks I do listen....HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE !!!
Take care....HOP !!!!

Contacted

#4462 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Does anyone get this recently when clicking on pinball machines in this area from Craigslist? No matter what I click on I get this error. Never had this issue before.
"There is nothing here
No web page for this address
404 Error"

Usually means you have been banned unfortunately

#4466 7 years ago

I can still get to craigslist and do searches. Not sure how searching for pinball machines gets me banned? That is the only thing I do on Craigslist? Is it because I search to frequently?

Not sure how but it happened to me before and i had to email administration to fix it .... very strange issue for sure good luck

#4497 7 years ago
Quoted from Parsec:

Looking for a MET or AC/DC LE. I have a nice HUO TSPP to offer trade towards one of these. If the trade does not work i'll probably be listing the Pinball Party for $4400.

I have a beautiful luci ive been thinking. of moving. I know not a le but its actually the rarest acdc

#4501 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'd be all over this if not for I already have a nice Refinery premium.
One of the best pins ever.
20 years from now this will still be relevant like TAF IMO

I agree but i need room and something needs to go . Hopefully i figure something else out bc i hate letting go of things

#4514 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

From my experience BigD keeps his pins immaculate and probably better than NIB because he cleans and tweaks them until they're perfect.

Thanks bud.....Yea anyone who has been to my place has always said i have the cleanest and some the best playing pins around. I put alot of time into any machine that enters my house new or old so that i and others have a great experience .

#4531 7 years ago

6500 is a great deal for all those pins if i had the time i wld allready be up to get them. If they are still available and u can hold them with a deposit let me know and ill make arrangements..

#4533 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

That's a steal for Johnny... one of my fav games of the 90's...

Sure is. .. i miss mine

#4543 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveRivet:

I'm putting up my Bally Judge Dredd (JD) for sale. It's in excellent condition from a nonsmoking household. Very clean and plays great. Playfield and translate in outstanding shape, cabinet in very good condition with little fade, and includes the topper. Prior owner said some LED's had been installed. Not sure if DeadWorld mod installed. Can deliver within 50 miles of Ashburn Va if needed. 2500/obro for Pinsiders, and you're welcome to come by and play it.
Pics are out on the CL ad at washingtondc.craigslist.org link
thanks
Steve

Nope no deadworld mod . Fun pin glws

#4551 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

who bought this?
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#4596 7 years ago

I have a huo(under 500 play) 2 owner acdc luci with about every mod u can get including total rock concert and shoot to thrill cannon from pin refinery , color dmd, , red powdercoated metal interactive lighted apron, helen topper, helen decals on apron ,spinner and coindoor ,all cliffys, speaker inserts @lights, guitar and ramp signs,left ramp train track, diverter drums , ramp decals,mirrors,pinbits lighting bolts and also a custom stainless speaker panel for the luci edition. Im looking to trade for a very nice original mm cld be restored also . Pictures upon request but its mint in every way and window is very clear.

#4597 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

looking for a set of used WPC pf support brackets for a WH20 I'm shopping. Let me know if you have a working older set.

Wld the stern ones work? I have a set of those

#4611 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have a huo(under 500 play) 2 owner acdc luci with about every mod u can get including total rock concert and shoot to thrill cannon from pin refinery , color dmd, , red powdercoated metal interactive lighted apron, helen topper, helen decals on apron ,spinner and coindoor ,all cliffys, speaker inserts @lights, guitar and ramp signs,left ramp train track, diverter drums , ramp decals,mirrors,pinbits lighting bolts and also a custom stainless speaker panel for the luci edition. Im looking to trade for a very nice original mm cld be restored also . Pictures upon request but its mint in every way and window is very clear.

Bumpsie for the weekend

#4617 7 years ago

Looking for a decent 2 slot b/w coin door

1 week later
#4684 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Tentatively traded for a grail pin..... will update once pin is out of my house. Thanks to everyone for all the great offers.

#4688 7 years ago
Quoted from Parsec:

Man I tried!
Simspons is leaving today so I'm looking for a MET or AC/DC LE

Quoted from yzfguy:

I tried too....first game to make me consider trading scared stiff!

I know you all made me some great offers and you 2 and the other were my top 3 i was thinking about for over a week. I wld of loved for it to stay localish but its going far far away unfortunately but the guy made me a great offer that i cldnt refuse imo. Only time will tell. Ill release all info once deal is completely done next week

#4693 7 years ago

Thax but until the pins are in one anothers houses its not a completely done deal unfortunately ....

#4698 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Don't do it D!
Got my TWD pro it's something else.

Quoted from yzfguy:

I bet I can get scared stiff there quicker!

Hey stranger things have happen ....

#4702 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

I'm honestly rooting against you

#4707 7 years ago

Hulk LE Avengers number 88 5k Hone Use Only
Came from Little Italy.
New in box Smaug LE 9k authorized dealer
MMR standard demo model 7900 this was used at one show less than 200 plays.
Woz standard with Invisiglass and shaker motor 8995 new in box
Transporter to the Rescue 2700 rare great condition.
ACDC Luci Premium with train topper, shaker motor, cannon mod plus Hooked on Pinball apron 9500. This is the best one to get.
Tron pro with every mod including original 3D backglass 6900
Creature from the Black Lagoon with Mike D mod 5400 no fade on front or sides
Free deliver to York show or TN auction Saturday can't make up my.kinf which one to go to at this time. Purchase one help me decide. I just donated to Pinside again and will list these seperate if I need too but I always donate after sell if sold thru Pinside.
Thanks
PM for pics.
Buddy
Mountain Entertainment Inc

Come on your makeing me feel like i underpriced my luci by a considerable amout lol. Glws

#4718 7 years ago
Quoted from akm:

It seems to be a common theme for many "Pro" iterations of Stern's games in the last five years or so.
On a side note, Avengers is way more fun now with the last code update. I'd like to own one someday myself, either a Pro or Premium. Premiums do seem a lot more common in the case of Avengers though.

Actually pros rarely come up and you see the le much more ... there are hardly any premiums of the avengers bc they didnt make many at all

#4723 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Not that close but this seller on Craigslist in Columbus OH has been sitting on one for a long time asking $4500
columbus.craigslist.org link

Yea u can get le for that.... the premium is the rare one this time around lol

#4742 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

2 Question
Does anyone know of any places that give out small short term loans in MD ?
Does anyone know of anyone selling a Full throttle ?
I finally got to play a Full throttle and was kinda liking it but never see any used.

Ft is super fun and will be nice to have it and alien to swap

#4772 7 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

Hey guys, haven't been around in forever and with the changes to this forum, hopefully I'm not violating any rules by asking, but we're likely moving to Orlando because of work and I'm thinking about selling the 3 pins I've got rather than taking them with us. Unfortunately, we just don't play them much and there are no basements in Orlando so space will be at a premium I fear.
So, before I list them, I was hoping I could get some ball park numbers on pricing, so I don't over or under price them.
TWD LE, with Topper, PDI glass, side art, a few lighting things here and there, bloody armor and while I have no idea how many plays, it's not many and I am the only owner.
MET Road Case with Monsters Translite, side art, many PR lighting mods, lollipop side rails, black and white jail house Sparky (and original in my office). Again I bought this new as wel and again has very low plays.
BSD, black armor, topper, side decals, decent enough playfield with minor planking and poor touch up job done by the place I bought it from. Oh and it'll come with a NOS playfield, so that when you shop it out, you can have a perfect playfield.
Randomly, I just posted a pic of all 3 side by side in my game room in the "let's see pics of game rooms!" thread.

Thats to bad about the pins not going with u...
Twd is probably around 8k with the nice mods and maybe more to the right person that likes the upgrades
Met probably 6700-7200
Bsd with nos playfield probably around 3750 bc of the 1k+ nos extra playfield.

#4782 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

someone pick my chin up off the floor, please.

? Y lol

#4818 7 years ago

I have a few stern low voltage red led displays that are basically new as they were taken out right away bc color dmds were installed. Looking to get 125.00 a piece . Pm if interested

#4819 7 years ago

Im also looking for a wpc95 driver board working or not ... i have a new wpc 95 rottendog one i cld trade for a original plus or minus cash depending......

#4845 7 years ago

I just sold a Hulk LE Avengers at the last auction for 3150 it's all it would bring playes great less green display. Had rl normal red led version looked good. I guess most pin people were at York as prices were cheap this time.
Gilligan's Island 1100 POTC 3300 beautiful

Well dam i wld of skipped york and drove down there and gave u more than that for hulk........

#4861 7 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

Thanks again to bigd1979, who's pricing seems to be on point, TWDLE didn't last long either. Sad to see the games go, but always happy to meet a new Pinsider and to know the game will get lots more plays than I gave it in an incredible home arcade.
Next up on the chopping block Met Roadcase...

Your welcome man ....i get text and pm just about every day asking for advice and help evaluating condition and price of pins and glad to help. Sorry you cant keep anything but your welcome to stop and play mine if your in the area again.

#4862 7 years ago

Great Pinsider to deal with here who takes lots of time getting hiis pins nice and playing great

#4869 7 years ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

Looking for nice AFM
Dave

So does rc brown

#4880 7 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

is my SFII over priced or something or does everyone hate the game?

Most gottlieb system 3 pins are very hard to sell on pinside. I had a smb and wo and i never thought they wld sell....only got 2250 for both. Lesson learned

#4893 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

POTC & LOTR and IM are gone.
Last call for X-Men at $3700 before I shop it, add LED's, shaker motor, cliffys, mirror blades & the price goes up...
machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-25 10:50 (24 days ago)For sale: X-Men (Pro) (Stern, 2012)“Just got it as part of a trade. Game is in excellent condition. The cabinet and head are near perfect. Small light scratch on the ...” $ 3,850 Butch2099 Lehigh Valley, PA Used, working and clean
Some interest, but distance has been a killer on BF $2300 firm. machinefor salePlaced 2016-10-14 21:09 (4 days ago)For sale: Batman Forever (Sega, 1995)“Sega Batman Forever for Sale.

Game needs to be cleaned up.

Very bottom line of the dot matrix is out (only really noticeable in ...” $ 2,300 (Firm) Butch2099 Lehigh Valley, PA Used, needs some work
I'll have a gorgeous Scared Stiff for sale soon with a ton of new parts, gorgeous playfield, just shopped w/LED's soon. (Hopefully by the weekend)
Also, still haven't gotten to the project T3 yet. Needs work but should clean up nicely. $2300.
I'll also be listing my HUO Tron soon with a ton of Mods, (all the good ones). $7200. GB came in & something has to go. Tron drew the short straw..

Message sent on ss

#4906 7 years ago
Quoted from PonchoPinDude:

That TAF you brought was right up there with that BOP. IMO

The addams was nice but there's a big difference between a restored b.o.p 2.0 kit with new playfield , decals,chromed out and just about everything on playfield is new compared to a nice shopped out pin. I have a huo mint tz but my restored mb just looks a step above it as far as playfield and decals.

#4909 7 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

I'm not sure why you feel the need to compare the work of others. Especially when Poncho was simply stating his opinion and complimenting Jester. I think Jester's work on TAF was fantastic regardless of whether or not it had a new playfield, chrome, etc. Anyone that takes a pinball machine and puts in the work to ensure that future generations can enjoy them is a credit to the hobby.

He compared the two i just took it a bit further and stated while it was nice, a total restore is another level of love and work. Thats it have a great night

#4912 7 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Yeah, he compared them in a complimentary way to a fellow pinsider. He wasn't putting down BOP. On the other hand, you took someones work, who frequents this thread, and minimized it. Not sure how you don't see the difference but okay.
In local sale news, I got another PM about Spy Hunter and Mystic. I just wanted to mention that they have been sold. Since I didn't have them in the market place, a donation was made. Thanks all for the interest.

Yep saying it was nice was putting it down.

Just stating that you really cant compare them as they are 2 different labor of loves. Alot people here can do a nice shopout and add mods .But a total restore is another level of expertise ...especially redoing decals and playfield swap. Anyhow its all pinball which is great in my book.

#4913 7 years ago

Back on track... got a friend not on pinside that will be selling a haunted house and a cftbl. Both all work and hh is one the nicer ones ive seen and creech needs a complete shopout but its playable and has a blueish green hologram. If interested message me and i will let you know more info. Thanks

#4917 7 years ago

Jester thax for understanding i didnt mean anything by it as it was nice especially for a addams . I think the misconception is from how different people use and comprehend the terms "restored "and "shopped out" . A restore to me and probably most people usually means playfield was completely torn down of all mechs and swapped for new or old was touched up and recleared by professional and the cabinet has been redecaled or professionally touched up .
A nice shopout means topside tear down and anything broken was replaced and is playing 100 percent. Of course there are different levels of shop outs but in general its makeing what you have to work with the best you can without breaking the bank .

1 week later
#4999 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

What mods? Does it have a ColorDMD?

Im assuming it does . I sold a huo original run with bunch mods not long ago for 4500. They are still making new ones u can get for under 5k and its the metpro led version which some like better including myself.

#5006 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

4500 is a steal. That person got a great price!

Not really it was priced correctly imo from what i saw others selling /asking for a under 500 play 1 owner huo original met with 300-400 in mods imo. Like i said new ones are at 4800-5k now delivered if you call around and they are the newer pro led ones so a used original sld be 4250-4750 depending on upgrades or more if it has some of the bigger mods (color dmd, powder coat, topper, shaker, total lightshow) . Mods dont add value for the most part unless its the bigger ones and gotta find a buyer that really want/like the mods. .. Good luck with your sale as its one on sterns best ever

#5008 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

thanks. I'm using the current market for used and they're not at that level. New LED METs have PF issues too and a lot are avoiding like the plague - rightfully so. Price of nib from one of the best dis is not under 5k (I called about this 2 weeks ago) so I'm not sure where brand new under 5k is. Next time you sell a used pin pm me though b/c I like your prices!
EDIT - I think actually you're the guy I've seen before selling really cheap pins (he was out of MD). You migth have changed your avatar though. Please PM me when you sell!

Thax but i just sell for what i have in them and or what the market is at the time . You never get back what you put in imo but thats really how it sld be . Yes i changed my avatar little while ago lol.
Sorry not saying your price is bad bc i dont know the upgrades but we were just assuming it had color dmd for the price. Herg had a beautiful really loaded met pro on here not long ago for around same price and it took forever to sell and it may not have actually sold not sure. Good luck as i love my met pro

#5010 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

thanks man - I just remember your prices are always low. The avatar threw me off! In all seriousness though, from what I've seen on your other games, I think you sell them a little short (you can def get more). I know b/c I've sold similar games as you in the past and we've had this convo before. I'm all about you continuing that though - just PM me first!! ; )

Definitely will but i think im close to having my keepers fiannly. Only one im thinking about is the walking dead premium and wcs if i ever get it finished lol.

#5012 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

walking dead is a game I need to really check out. Last one on my list but I've heard so many bad things in the beginning but now people say it's good.

Its excellent and is as good or berter than met especially code wise but im on a b/w kick and want a ss, mm so something needs to go due to no more room .. if your ever down this way please stop threw.... actually anyone is welcome to stop by and play or just hang out if they want I encourage it lol. I also live near coinopwarehouse so you can visit there also .

#5026 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

The description mentions nothing of "new balls" listed as an update/mod, nor does the description mention the words "update" or "mod" in any shape or form outside of the lithium. It clearly states "installed" or "replaced".

Pretty sure it wasn't directed towards your ad.....

#5045 7 years ago

Got a mint huo one owner walking dead premium i bought nib earlier this year. Has bunch of upgrades/mods like shaker,el fence, all cliffys, pinblades, bunch of other pinball refinery mods and other stuff. I'm looking to trade for a Scared stiff number one but also possibly in cv, totan, mm,tom , jy, ngg and plus or minus cash depending on the deal.

#5050 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Wow. I'm surprised to see this for sale

Not really for sale just wld trade for the right deal .

#5051 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Man....if that were a mint HUO met premium, I would totally hook you up with scared stiff!

I have a pro that litterly has everything you can put on it from total light show to purple powdercoat to color dmd and everything in between ....

#5071 7 years ago

Looking for a nice scared stiff first and most of all but also looking for a nice totan, cv, jy, dr who and maybe a ngg also. May be willing to throw my beautiful congo in for the right pin and deal......

#5075 7 years ago

Got a basically new wpc95 rottendog driver board that was in my restored mb. I found a basically new original to replace it with bc im weird like that lol. If anyone needs or wants to buy it message me . It will be cheaper than getting a new 300.00 +shipping one for sure.

1 week later
#5100 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Thx for posting this... off the top of your head, were there any steals?

There were a few decent deals for sure.... most of all it was fun talking to friends. I was bidding on ngg, rs, taf and some others but taf was beat and with fees was around 5500 defently not worth it considering it needed a playfield. Ngg was the nicest pin there but went way to high considering a very nice one sat on here for 3300 for a while which is where they sld be . The rs wasnt a bad deal but needed some fixing but it mostly played decent. The bttf was probably the best deal as it was pretty nice and they usually sell for much more but i wasn't interested in it .Ww was a good buy but needed a new playfield but it worked. Flints ,rbion and corvette were not bad deals but all needed shopped and some work but i allready owned all them so i didnt bother. If i had more room and was into fixing pins up and selling there were some good deals there. Remember 19 percent on top of listed prices and many were buy backs...

#5114 7 years ago

Still looking for a nice scared stiff.... had a ton of leads but most were to far away or had fade or wear. Im willing to pay good money for a nice one loaded with mods that's localish. I also have a nice congo i cld trade towards one.

#5129 7 years ago

Im buying but just cant find what i want....

#5139 7 years ago

Come on there has to be a nice scared stiff around here that someone wants to get paid for lol. I even have a awesome congo to put towards it if u want. Or just a big stack of cash....

#5142 7 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

As soon as you find one 8 states away and over pay for it 12 are going to pop up walking distance from your house

I know thats what im worried about lmao. Ive found a few but they had obvious issues and were sellers i didnt know and were not on pinside...so i decided the risk wasn't worth it. Also apparently its now more expensive than afm and and getting close to monster bash and mm prices.

#5144 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

What makes Scared Stiff so expensive? Is it that fun or just the theme? I never "got" the allure of the Elvira character. I've played the games, but they didn't really stand out to me.

Not sure whats expensive as everyone has different opinions but it was usually always between 5-6 depending on condition and mods but now it seems 6-7 is common all sudden. I guess its bc nib prices go up so does A titles lol. Im willing to pay on the higher end bc im going with a horror theme and id just like to own one lol. Its actually just a ok gameplay wise but does have a great look and neat features.

#5146 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I'm looking for the following pin. If you have one or know of one for sale, shoot me a PM please.
* Fish Tales

Great game for the price... ill see if my friend wants sell his....

#5182 7 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

The drive? You're balking at a HUO light-use GB Premium for $500 less than the lowest known dist-to-door price (and the wait since pre-orders are still being filled) and balking at a cross-state drive? At first I thought maybe you were in like Montana or Texas or something, but you're in the same state as the op LOL.
Monday Morning Dumbfoundedness Bump for the OP.

Issue is you can get a nib one delivered to your door(once in stock) for 6600- 6700. For many people they just dont have a day to take off and do it. Its a 5 hour trip one way without stopping for traffic, tolls, gas, food and whatever else... yea you may save a few hundred bucks all said and done but in the end probably not worth it unless its a grail pin that is hard to find. But gb will be made for a while and easily shipped to your door for years to come.

#5193 7 years ago

Well since this thread is on fire... lol..... ive got some leads on some potential scared stiffs im interested in but would love to fine a nice one with in 3-4 hours of me . I have some pins id trade towards one or a big stack of cash ready to buy,especially for a nice one....

#5246 7 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Trying to move this guy to reclaim our home theater
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41865

A home theatre is overrated ... fill that sucker with pins....lol

#5250 7 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Ok, I'm ACTUALLY trying to replace it with a Scared Stiff!

Dam it .....did u find one?

1 week later
#5300 7 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I meant a set...tough crowd! Can someone hook me up for a reasonable price?

Pinball life has them for 49.00....

#5334 7 years ago

Usually if its a great deal.... its to good to be true......

#5345 7 years ago

Looking for a nice mousin around.......

#5377 7 years ago

Looking for a nice jy, dr who, ma, cv, original mm, ngg, and maybe a nice williams ij.

#5393 7 years ago

I think you have a 9000 to 9500 Luci.
Just incredible striking artwork

If it had color dmd , topper and trc id say that but as it sits max 8500 from what i saw when i had mine listed. He cld maybe get more but depends how fast he wants to sell...

#5398 7 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

Let's say a man was considering buying a NIB Stern. I've heard that cash in hand will get you a discount. Does anyone know good distributors in the region? Any idea how much I'd spend on a Walking Dead? It looks like the GB price hike raised the MSRP across the board. And, supposedly, another price hike is on the way... Last year a pinsider said I could get one for $4500. Is that still a reasonable expectation?

May sell my modded one owner huo premium.... if interested pm me.

#5399 7 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

Let's say a man was considering buying a NIB Stern. I've heard that cash in hand will get you a discount. Does anyone know good distributors in the region? Any idea how much I'd spend on a Walking Dead? It looks like the GB price hike raised the MSRP across the board. And, supposedly, another price hike is on the way... Last year a pinsider said I could get one for $4500. Is that still a reasonable expectation?

And no a nib pro will be 5k or maybe a little more...

#5406 7 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

code is great already. can only get better

Code is good for a stern initial release but has a long way to go before its great and makes the game really stand out .... guess will see if it and g.o.t get any real updates in the future. Seems only lyman games get the polish and full treatment tho....

#5451 7 years ago

Man what a beautiful fh that was to bad they made you take the link down with the pics

#5472 7 years ago

Yep been buying like crazy and man theres been some good deals......

1 week later
#5509 7 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

Anyone going after the JM on Craigslist for $900 in NoVA? I queried about it but it has gone into auction mode with the latest price being $1800. Seller still accepting offers. I am not playing.
Just wondering what the condition was if someone checks it out-looked okay from the pics.

Got decent color on cab but its a reimport (not huge deal) but with factory settings restored message which can mean cpu issues or corrosion.
Ive owned a very nice jm before so not interested but i paid 1800 for it. Thats about all id go for that particular one . I hate when it turns into a auction ...reason y i never even look at cl anymore.

#5511 7 years ago
Quoted from Evilive69:

I got the same auction response and passed. The owner is looking for several potential buyers to show up and start a bidding war...no thanks.

If it was a better pin then a auction thing may work ....but its jm ....

#5532 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

JM rocks... one of my favorite WMS games... and always affordable

Yea it's not bad but not worth going threw all the bs evolved with this one....to many unknowns for 1800-2k

1 week later
#5576 7 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I just picked up a Big Guns. It is dirty. The displays work. Left flipper needs to be redone. Some switches out. Battery corrosion. Trying to decide if worth fixing or put it up for sale in the Marketplace. I played it years ago and I enjoyed it. I just think if I restore it, I will do what I usually do and put more money into it (not including time) than I can sell it for.
Michael
Purcellville, VA

Yea seems nice ones sit for a while if over 1k........not a very popular one for sure.

#5591 7 years ago

Looking for a nice original mm or restored one...... i have a nice walking dead premium with mods id trade plus cash.

1 week later
#5652 7 years ago

I just posted my SPIDERMAN for sale COLORDMD, FULL LED, TITAN COMPETITION RINGS undercabinet interactive light show. They don't come nicer than this! FREE Delivery (within reason) to my DC/BALT/VA/WV/PA friends!

Machine - For SaleSpider-Man - Beautiful Condition!New!Home Used Only (HUO) “Stern Spiderman - Beautiful Condition! This Spiderman Red is in pristine condition! Its features includes, COLOR DMD, Full Non-Ghosting Cointaker LED Kit, Fully Shopped out with T...”
27 minutes ago Charles Town, WV 5,800 (OBO)
Jesterfunhouse

Lots of nice pics ...missing the most important ones tho.... its pinside so u know you need a shooter lane pic for sure lol . Seriously tho u definitely need a clear pic of the magnet area tho as its known for having some wear on this title. I have a friend looking for a sm and likes mint pins, so let me know when you get more pics. Thx

#5654 7 years ago
Quoted from gmkalos:

A lot of people don't know about this little gem Search All of Craigs List...gas up the van! lol
http://www.searchcraigslist.org/

I gave on on cl.... just to many people fighting for same pin and the price just goes up . Not worth the headaches imo...

#5655 7 years ago

Looking for a very very nice shadow .... it can have nice mods also especially color dmd and alt tranlight and speaker panel. I have a walking dead premium i cld trade and maybe a few others depending .....pm me if you have one or know of one. Thx D

#5674 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Looking for a very very nice shadow .... it can have nice mods also especially color dmd and alt tranlight and speaker panel. I have a walking dead premium i cld trade and maybe a few others depending .....pm me if you have one or know of one. Thx D

Bump

#5677 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I would pass on a shadow its good game but won't last in your collection it well just sit. AFM I would just play all day......

I really enjoy shadow as it has very unique layout and theme....but yes i love afm and am thinking of getting it the high end restore treatment even know its actually the nicest original ive seen and played... love it that much lol

#5678 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Shadow is a much better game then afm the shadow is actually Brian eddys best I think. Much more unique layout vs his afm and mm days

Yea ts is cool and very unique but man i love the speed , flow and the mothership shot of death lol just a all around great pin that hits on all levels for me and many that play it.

#5719 7 years ago

Still looking for a very nice shadow . I have a walking dead premium to trade towards it or i can just buy it outright .

#5722 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

How far have you got in TWD? I mean have you got to the Hoard, Siege or LMS?

Been to hoard a few times but thats it and the others u need a marathon game which im not into .... just over it and gets stale playing the same modes over and over. I haven't had it in my house since October and dont miss it one bit so i know its time for it to possibly go.

#5768 7 years ago

Shadow is still around 3k . Lah can be found under 2k and jm is usually 2-2250.. Bsd is awesome and usually 2500-3k. Jd ,dm can still be had 2-2500 pretty regularly. Ft is very good also in the 2500-3k range. Dr who 2250-3k usually also. Dh is usually around 2-2500 and ngg 2750-3250 in most cases. Another fun one is wcs and is usually 2250 -2750 . Lots of great b/w dmd pins 3k and under .

#5771 7 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

Those are definitely not CA prices .

O i can imagine.... everything is more in ca lol

#5772 7 years ago

Anyone looking for a mint huo 1 owner walking dead premium with mods? If so pm me please. Thanks D...

#5813 7 years ago

Yea most players ss are at least 5k and that wont be very nice. And regards to ss not holding up well in small collection....well it gets some of the most play in my small but nice collection and while it can be easy depending on setup there is much more to it than getting to scared stiff mode. Finishing that mode can be difficult and is a really awesome once completed. If anyone wants to come by and play one set up more difficult please stop by and play and you will see why its a keeper for most people and the reason you dont see them for sale often. It has fun toys, some the best light shows, awesome animated backglass, top notch music and sound effects and great art . Ss definitely needs to be set well to get the full experience...my favorite is the crate kickout when dialed in correctly there's a ton of upper playfield action from the exposed pop bumper and third sling shot that does some crazy stuff sometimes and u need to be on your toes.

#5814 7 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Fully agree with jeffpm: SS is a really cool theme but the gameplay is very linear and it really isn't too difficult to complete the game. A local pinsider in Northern VA has one and I got to the end of the game twice in a single night and I'm certainly not an expert player!
In terms of price, I haven't seen one for less than $5500 in the past year and that one wasn't that great (some wear, faded cab decals, etc..) even at that price.

Linear imo is something like roadshow or gb where you have to do certain modes in order to get to the next. Ss you can do them in any order and if you know how to use all the spider wheel modes/awards with the actual modes you can really add to things if used correctly which is cool and can give yhe player lots of ways to approach the game .

#5815 7 years ago
Quoted from Charger500:

Interested in your opinion on why a SS wouldn't be good for a small collection. I'm no deep player. I don't have the skill set yet to make a game last more than 10 minutes.

If your ever in hagerstown ..your welcome to stop by and check some games out.

#5821 7 years ago

That dr who says working condition and its not even on it legs lol. Im sure person got bombarded and will see it again for more money very soon . The price actually isnt to far off for a faded dr that needs a tear down and probably some parts. Says its a sample tho which is cool and definitely worth more . Hopefully a non flipper bought it and will fix and keep it.

#5822 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Are you and jeffpm getting to Scared Stiff or getting to Spider MB?
I had one for a bit and never reached spider MB. I agree getting to Scared Stiff is doable on a regular basis but that's why you have difficulty settings. Almost any WPC or WPC95 is going to get old if you don't set it up with difficult settings. Even then, the rules are such that if the end game is to reach the wizard mode you are will get bored with them if you own them for a while.

Ive actually just played for spider mb and most ive gotten is 8 awards lol.

#5824 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Last time I was at Todd Y's place I missed getting spider MB only because I missed timing the last damn award 3 times in a row! After playing scared stiff twice in that game and all that.. I didn't need to play it anymore that night

Yea his is set up really easy compared to others ive played and especially mine. Mine plays like twd compared to his lol. Think im gonna go try for that dam spider mb again right now lol

#5826 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yea his is set up really easy compared to others ive played and especially mine. Mine plays like twd compared to his lol. Think im gonna go try for that dam spider mb again right now lol

No luck ss kicked my ass like usual.....

#5827 7 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Damn it! I try to check CL every day, and never expected it to pop up like that. Also emailed the seller, hope they get my email, seems like CL isn't the greatest at getting through.

From what i gathered its sold ....i went and looked at a nice one few days ago but it needs complete teardown and some work but cld be a very nice example . It was to much tho considering what it needs.

#5829 7 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

What's for sale? I'm sure there is a SS thread for this.

There is but sometimes other things get discussed in this thread which is ok imo bc theres never much for sale anymore it seems. Lots of wtb ads but not much to buy unfortunately....

#5834 7 years ago

That dr who is now a auction and its not in the best condition..... i think the 1500 was about right for it.

#5843 7 years ago

Has pretty bad playfield damage at edge of playfield leading to time expander. Its faded also and was mentioned of being in a friends house for a while unattended to. Just by the few pics and info provided its gonna be need some attention and is pretty rough . Cant see it before making a offer sucks and im not playing cl auction games lol. I actually think the original price of 1500 was about right for this particular one. Good luck to anyone looking to get one but dr who isn't worth going threw this guys games.

#5852 7 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I don't know how you could tell all that from those crap pics! But yeah I am inclined to agree...

There were a few closeup playfield pics in some emails....not super good but enough to see the condition

#5867 7 years ago

Haveing sample is cool but i wldnt psy more just for a moving topper . I believe there's a kit available to turn regular ones into moving one if you really care about that feature. This title is all about condition since most are faded and have insert issues in front of time expander.

#5877 7 years ago
Quoted from Turtle:

Does anyone have a Monster Bash for sale?

What condition you looking for ?

#5879 7 years ago
Quoted from Turtle:

BigD, good question. I would prefer one in good condition or better. But I would consider others.
Want to sell yours?

Good news is most are in good or restored condition.

#5882 7 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

But the bad news is you better be ready to drop 8-9k for starters!

Yes just good condition nonmodded /restored ones sell for 8500-9 fairly quickly . Then restored /modded ones are 9-12 usually. Mb has taken over the sought after expensive w/b title since the mm remake and probably sld of been the next remake due to its price and how many people want to own it. Great fun pin with excellent theme .

#5884 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

LEDs saved Monster Bash from it's dark dark design

Ugh i agree...i cldnt imagine having/playing one without them.

1 week later
#5925 7 years ago
Quoted from TimMitchell:

Hey everyone, just signed up and figured I'd post here. I'm in Delaware and looking for my first pin. The Shadow is a personal favorite and the one I'm looking for the most, but I'm interested in any good deals on 1990s+ pins.

Welcome to pinside. So what do u consider a good deal?

#5928 7 years ago
Quoted from TimMitchell:

I suppose it depends on the game. I'm looking to spend around $2.5k, so I plan to be on the lookout for a decent Shadow in that range.

Yea that's gonna be tough these days unfortunately as many people wld love on in that range in decent condition. Most are 3-3500 now .

#5948 7 years ago

So i almost have my ideal collection put together but just need a totan or a ccc to finish it off for now. Im looking for a very nice original or a restored version of eaither one. I cld buy outright but id perfer to trade something i have and add cash , i have a beautiful met pro that has most mods they make lol ( total lightshow, color dmd, topper, shaker , pinball refinery purple powdercoated armor , creeping death mod and tons more) Id also possibly let my ss go towards the right deal also. Let me know what u have ...thanks d

#5953 7 years ago

No i really like ss and dont wanna part with it I just mentioned my ss as a slight possibility but wld only do it for the absolute right deal. I have a friend with a very nice ss thst i cld more than likely get down the road also if that wld happen which is nice to know also . Ideally id probably just trade met towards something bc i really dont play it much and all other sterns are gone at this point.

#5955 7 years ago

Looking to buy some stock wpc 95 speakers and wiring/plug for the backbox speakers . I have some nib mirror blades i cld trade for them also if interested in them.

#5963 7 years ago

Looking for a cactus canyon or totan

#5966 7 years ago

I need something else new to go with the restored mm i just got and redid a bunch stuff on...love it.

#5970 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i just called a guy about an IJ today. he tells me $7900...

Yea unless it was restored id say that's very high.

#6016 7 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

For you WV, MD, VA guys there is a Dirty Harry Pin for sale on ebay in Martinsburg for $3650.00
Never played that one so I am not sure how good it is.
ebay.com link » Dirty Harry Pinball Arcade Pinball Machine By Williams

Way to much... usually get them for 2-2500.... its ok pin but i actually dont care for the theme or gameplay.

2 weeks later
#6056 7 years ago

Looking for a nice shadow ..... preferably with alt translight/speaker panel and color dmd but not necessary. Wld possibly trade my very nice super modded met pro towards one .

#6071 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Looking for a nice shadow ..... preferably with alt translight/speaker panel and color dmd but not necessary. Wld possibly trade my very nice super modded met pro towards one .

Bump

#6078 7 years ago

I picked up a nice hs2 year or so ago for 1k . It needed a cpu and a shop job but turned out very nice. The one mentioned i probably wld of paid around the same depending on playfield /cab condition

#6080 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

I got it for $700 so I guess I did alright.
I am trying to figure out what part/parts I am missing to lift the ramp. I have the entire mechanism below the playfield B-12576 on page 2-29 of the manual. But I have no clue what connects from A-12577 lift crank assembly to the actual ramp. Can anyone point me to the part numbers needed or the page is the manual I am missing and perhaps a photo of these things assembled? It would be greatly appreciated.
I am trying to get a shopping list together to resurrect this one.
Thanks!

Start a new thread bc i cant post pics here... plus this is not where it belongs.

#6082 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

I posted in the Getaway club. Thanks.

Replied ..hope it helps

#6101 7 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

It's a nice game, but ball times are too long for my taste!

Can u open the outlanes more and turn of the left outlane kickback feature?

1 week later
#6160 7 years ago

Still looking for a nice shadow preferably with alt tranlight and speaker panal and color dmd but not necessary.

1 month later
#6274 6 years ago

Still looking for a very nice shadow .......

#6319 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Wow, that is hard work. Cool to know it's out there.

It ok .... lots of bugs and issues when i used it

#6327 6 years ago
Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

Selling my very nice tspp in the Baltimore area.

Machine - For Sale
The Simpsons Pinball Party TSPP Documented HUO ModdedHome Used Only (HUO) “ITEM DESCRIPTION
I have beautiful Simpsons Pinball Party machine for sale. It has never given me any problems. Game is in "like new" condition and plays great and with no errors. I...”
8 days ago Baltimore, MD 5,500 (OBO)
BrooklynDrug

Awesome loaded super nice tspp and a great seller also.....

#6346 6 years ago

Holy playfield wear.....

#6395 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i could use a piece of lightly experienced glass. standard size. i have a piece of stern glass shredding all over the place. just stepped on a piece. ow.

I have lots of glass if you wanted to finally come visit.......

2 months later
#6726 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Not sure about the price, but here is a lead on a TOTAN.
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

Way to much imo

#6727 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Looking for LOTR nearby (say, within 3 hours).
Anybody know if Ghostbusters has been selling under $5k yet?

Used pro are for sure......

#6728 6 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

looking for Creature from the Black Lagoon scared stiff tales of the Arabian Nights original attack from Mars and original Medieval Madness can buy cash ..but also have the following pins for cash trade deal on one of the above machines Stargate- Elvira and the party monsters- Haunted House -Centaur . I am in Eastern Pennsylvania so it has to be within reasonable driving distance

Thats half my collection lol....good luck

1 week later
#6814 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Have a DW I am selling soon; heavily modded with lots of upgrades, lit speaker panel, optional PinSound with latest DW theme music and new Doctor callouts, K-9 switch cover mod, sonic screwdriver shooter rod lane
» YouTube video

One of the few wpc pins i haven't had.... what condition is the playfield and cab?

#6827 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Adding mirror blades to a friends STTNG. before I order thought I would check to see if anyone had the wanted to sell local. I'll prob order this week

I have a bunch nib....... pretty sure they are b/w . Ill check tonight and let u know

#6867 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Is this HUO? $5950??

Remember they are remaking it which affected the price a good bit it seems......

#6870 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Say what? Has Stern mentioned this anywhere?

Yea i believe? they allready made pros and premiums are coming . Pretty sure anyhow lol

#6915 6 years ago

Rbion is ok for 2500-3 k but i sold it pretty fast ....even for me lol.

1 week later
#7030 6 years ago

Anyone localish(within 3-4 hours) have a hobbit for a reasonable price like the last 2 that just sold?

#7034 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Like the 6k one in Maine. That was a steal!

Yep and the modded 6200 and a few others around 6400- 6500. I tried to get one but cldnt work out the trip.

#7103 6 years ago

I hear you... ive been looking for a very nice modded shadow forever..... goodluck. Most are overpriced and beat from my experience.

#7135 6 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

A lot has changed in the past 8 years. I still remember when Dr Who's were $750 and that seems like yesterday. My point is TOM price has pulled pretty far away from LOTR in terms of price. Two player's LOTR were for sale at the last Pinfest for under $4200

Also seen some really nice modded toms for sale between 5-6 k the past 6 months. . Nice lotr are 5-6k also now it seems. Pinside asking prices are some the highest anywhere imo. I wld think it be a fair trade if condition is pretty similar.

1 month later
#7362 6 years ago

Sold 3 pins yesterday so im looking to buy a few . Looking for a well priced hobbit le and rrwoz with 2.0 light boards. Also maybe some very nice huo or restored b/w titles.

#7370 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Sold 3 pins yesterday so im looking to buy a few . Looking for a well priced hobbit le and rrwoz with 2.0 light boards. Also maybe some very nice huo or restored b/w titles.

Bump....

1 week later
#7427 6 years ago

When i get home later ill check things out....i have a few sheets of invisaglass /stern hd glass that im not currently using. I usually wldnt sell any but i downsized and probably wont need all them . If interested message me and we can talk. It wld have to b picked up in person.

2 months later
#7815 6 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

The end of the world draws nigh!
stretch2 hasn't listed a game in over a month.

He listed one the other week....

#7818 6 years ago

Im going to be selling or partial tradeing my very clean all matching numbers beautiful huo tz with nice tasteful mods including 8 hr video tv ,color dmd, invisaglass, rocket, skull, camera, pyramid, car, all cliffys, plastic protectors, ingo clock, white clock face, backboard decal, all leds, interactive lighted gumball, steel gumballs, interactive undrrcab flashers, lighted translight door mod, relocated batteries, diverter magmet and sticker, target decals, piano mod, missing flasher mod and probably some others im forgetting. Only pin i wld trade towards wld be a hobbit . Looking to get 8700 as is or i can remove the glass and color dmd and sell for 8200. If interested i can provide pics . Its a very nice original tz that plays great. Im also looking for a nice toyota truck if u happen to have one of those lol.

#7820 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

the time has finally come - BigD selling his infamous TZ. GLWS!

It has unfortunately.... after dile and my new rrwoz i just dont see me playing anything else much especially after owning it 3+years. Ill probably be selling everything else also and have just a jjp lineup.... bc they make some amazing machines .

1 month later
#8035 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

So in about a month or so I will be looking for the following machines. MM/MMr, Spiderman VE, Twilight Zone, STTNG, Champions pub, and Monster Bash. Just putting this out here to start working out deals if any are going to be for sale. Also attending Allentown in may as well. As always no further than 4 hours from Richmond VA

2 weeks later
#8102 6 years ago
Quoted from rcmoore10:

Listing my Star Trek Pro.

Sale Pending!Star Trek (Pro) (Stern, 2013)Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I've owned this for about 3 years. It was lightly routed at a SkyZone for approximately 700 games prior to my ownership. Price is reflective of that. There are a couple minor sc...”
8 hours ago Annapolis, MD 3,500
rcmoore10

Looks to b in nice shape....

#8117 6 years ago

Looking to buy/trade for a stern st pro shaker motor. I have mirror blades, upgraded sound systems, invisaglass and some nice used dmds i cld trade . Also looking for a color dmd , auriich translight package and other star trek pro mods . If anyone has anything let me know and maybe we can work out something. Thanks

1 month later
#8301 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Here are the pics of NBA Fastbreak and some video of one handed gameplay - I didn't do too badly either. $2700, driving to NJ on Friday and can take I95 up or back or pass thru Harrisburg.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/mgFL1IKuUzyaORh72

Whats the lock for where the shooter rod usually is?

#8305 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Good question. I never thought about it until you mentioned it. Just checked and it's a lock covering the hole where a plunger would be.

But there is no plunger on nba fastbreak? Wonder what it locks?

#8308 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Doesn't lock squat.
Guess it's there to cover the plunger hole. I'll check the cabinet stickers , maybe it was another cabinet used for Fastbreak at the factory or something?

No idea very curious tho lol

#8311 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Was likely a service credit switch. Was a common mod done by operators.
They would mod the cabinet to keep the location out of the coin door

Got ya.... thax for the info

#8318 5 years ago

St pros are no longer made and that's y they tend to be more than other pros that are still currently in production. Also prices on older pros are now 5200-5400 and many newer lcd pros are now 5400-5700. If u can find a mib st pro its gonna b more than normal now.

#8324 5 years ago

You paid higer than most paid bc they bought years ago while in production. With all the price hikes and not many nib left its hard to say what one sld cost if u want a nib. Huo ones are usually 4250-4700 depending on condition and mods which is what most will buy but if u want s nib experience with st its gonna cost ya lol.

#8325 5 years ago

St is a great game and still one of the most feature packed pros to date and has great code also.

#8345 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looking for Williams Indy. Would be willing to trade my Iron Maiden for it and cash. PM if interested.

Lol... u are something else ... gl

2 weeks later
#8416 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So all three of those machines for one stern? What a deal

Depends on the stern and what mods and the condition of the other pins. Jm id 1750-2k in player's condition..... police f s 750-1000 and fh from 3-4300. Pf is not very good . So i think its a fair deal for 5-6k pin in most cases?
I wldnt trade any of my stern pros or ones ive had for them 3 pins .

#8419 5 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

Johnny has fade , but the playfield was excelent , new x y nut , new ball in hand , came with pinsound and extra xy nut , also alt backglass , has coin taker led and pinduino lights with custom code on the ramps
Funhouse, playfield only wear around bumper skirts , clock is great and so are the inserts , full mylar with no bubbles , came with extra ramps , i purchased just in case, new driver and mpu board coin taker leds also
Police force is the only real players

Sounds like a fair trade for soneone looking for those 3 pins and tired of their pin

#8441 5 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Question for the group... who in the PA/NJ/DE/MD area are some of the trusted and experienced go-to guys for PF clear coating services?
Any recommendations much appreciated.

Depending on the game /playfield there are a few people around that do a fair job for the price they charge. If its something valuable or rare id send it to a known restorer tho.

#8444 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

How are you liking that CV?

Its very pretty at the moment lol.... i took it apart the first day and got so busy with work that its still torn down.

570 posts in this topic match your search for posts by bigd1979. You are on page 2 of 3.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/2?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.