(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,938 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by schwts
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,938 posts in this topic. You are on page 299 of 359.
#14901 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
FunHouse Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Funhouse for sale. NEEDS a complete shop job. Has normal playfield wear. Rudy's head needs to be rebuilt. It is complete and works. I give it a 7 out of 10. 2.0 kit looks aweso...”
2021-12-17
Midlothian, VA
6,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 804 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14902 2 years ago

Looking for a Mustang Pro if anyone has one for sale. Thanks..

#14903 2 years ago

#14904 2 years ago

Computer has gone mad.. Sorry for these post.. LOL

#14905 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Computer has gone mad.. Sorry for these post.. LOL

Ok Boomer

#14906 2 years ago

I appreciate it..

#14908 2 years ago

Will be listing my Star Wars Pro for trade by the end of February. I've been enjoying modding the code and I actually was able to restore the long missing, Midnight Madness Multiball in Jabba's Palace. Thinking new code will be released by then and would like to create one more update if so.

That said, if Star Wars is a game you've been wanting to get and you have something to trade now, by all means let me know.

Temporary trade is fine as well. I’m just always looking for something new to play for a while.

#14909 2 years ago

Looking for a AIQ premium/LE HUO or NIB. Would trade a loaded high end TZ and work out the cash difference depending. Let me know

Mike

#14910 2 years ago

Considering trading my DP LE. Would most prefer a deal involving a R&M, MMr, or EHOH.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “My premium that I ordered forever ago finally arrived! I am a simple man, and I need not all the sweet beauty that comes with the LE. I am most hoping to trade for an EHOH, MMr, ...”
2022-01-22
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 2349 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14911 2 years ago

Looking to fill a spot with a Stern pro. Top two on wishlist linked below but open to other titles. Cash on glass

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy within about 2 hours of south jersey/Philly. Would also consider a trade involving TSPP (ad on marketplace) Cash on glass”
2022-03-02
Medford, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 126 times

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice LOTR, cash on glass or I have trade options available, please see my market listings for additional info Hoping to stay within 100 miles of southern NJ (08055)”
2022-01-03
Medford, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 155 times

#14912 2 years ago

I may be moving an extremely nice TZ to fund another toy. Ill get an ad up soon. If anyone is interested please PM me to discuss. The TZ has been in my collection for many years and has all the desirable mods and upgrades.

Thanks
Mike

#14913 2 years ago

I am considering selling my WOZECLE. It's HUO and I'm the second owner; I believe it has ~6700 plays. The playfield has been touched up in two spots, and I bought a NOS playfield with plans to do a swap but haven't got around to it yet. It has the 7.5 light boards which are fully working, along with a spare set (although some of the spare GI's have been poached). It also has the Gouveia Witch mod (no monkey mod, sorry). PM me if interested with or without the NOS playfield. I'll create an ad and pay listing fees if I get inquiries that are of interest to me.

#14914 2 years ago

Looking for a virtual pin. Let me know what you have!

#14915 2 years ago

Selling 2 TAF Translites (one wall art one is nice), a nice CFTBL translite and a new TOTAN poster (I already have one from friends and this was from family never used).

Prefer local pickup and have a few translite glasses too for local pickup.

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Selling 2 TAF Translites (one wall art one is nice), a nice CFTBL translite and a new TOTAN poster (I already have one from friends and this was from family that I never used). P...”
2022-01-24
Reading, PA
1 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 348 times

#14916 2 years ago

Just picked up a Hollywood Heat. The game is missing the backglass (I have the translite). Does anyone got a lead on one?

#14917 2 years ago

Rick and Morty bloodsuckers edition, Guns n' roses limited edition and Back to the Future available. Mostly looking for trades. Particularly looking for MMR, Iron Maiden, STLE, KISS, Deadpool, Classic Bally/Williams DMD games.

#14918 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Just picked up a Hollywood Heat. The game is missing the backglass (I have the translite). Does anyone got a lead on one?

pretty sure this only has a translite. think these series of games got away from actual back glasses.

#14919 2 years ago
Quoted from gottafixit:

pretty sure this only has a translite. think these series of games got away from actual back glasses.

Maybe he meant the glass in front of it?

#14920 2 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Maybe he meant the glass in front of it?

I have glass if that's what you need djreddog . Assuming it is the same size as standard Williams Sys11/WPC.

#14921 2 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I have glass if that's what you need djreddog . Assuming it is the same size as standard Williams Sys11/WPC.

Yes, sorry for any confusion. I have the actual translite. Not the glass that holds it.

#14922 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Yes, sorry for any confusion. I have the actual translite. Not the glass that holds it.

I'd just grab a sheet of plexi from Lowe's. Weren't they originally plexiglass?

#14923 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade my above average players Tales From The Crypt +/- cash. Only known issue is one of the flashers must have locked on before my ownership and the insert is burnt…...”
2022-02-09
Langhorne, PA
Trade
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1188 times
Contributed to Pinside

Still looking to trade my TFTC. I’ve gotten plenty of purchase offers but not many trades. Interested in Deadpool Pro, Walking Dead Pro, Champion Pub maybe Medusa, Centaur, Freddy or others. +/- cash where applicable.

#14924 2 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

I'd just grab a sheet of plexi from Lowe's. Weren't they originally plexiglass?

They were plain glass, I already told poster to head to Lowes.

#14925 2 years ago

I will be thinning the herd shortly and moving out 2 really nice classic Sterns. I have a fully restored Seawitch and beautiful original Stars. I will get ads up this weekend. Seawitch $4200 Stars $3000.

PM for more details.

Mike

#14926 2 years ago

I have an AC/DC premium I’m looking to sell or trade for Deadpool plus cash.

Can also just buy Deadpool if you have one.

#14927 2 years ago

Regretfully listing my Iron Maiden. May potentially be able to remove the audio kit to bring price down but would prefer not to.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am still very much enjoying this but a game I wasn't expecting for several more months is ready to ship. I need to make space and free up some funds. This game is barely used...”
2022-01-27
Rogers, AR
7,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 656 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14928 2 years ago

Sigh...time to move-on from my HUO Stern POTC and let someone else enjoy it. Conveniently located in Leesburg, Virginia. Thanks for looking.

#14929 2 years ago

I have my rare NBA MAC up for trade or sale.

Machine - For Sale
NBA Mac Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my NBA MAC. The game boots and will play a game. I have not gotten the displays to work consistently but I have had them power on a few times. The game has be...”
2022-03-17
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 1181 times

#14930 2 years ago

Snowed in with one spot in the lineup to fill and looking to buy once i dig myself out…

Top of list are LOTR, IM Pro, AIQ prem/pro but will also consider most Stern Pros in general

#14931 2 years ago

Just listed Diner, Fish Tales and South park and I will be listing an Original 1984 Ice Kixx soccer game this weekend. Coming up is Dirty Harry, Space Station, Hurricane and TSPP. Let me know if anyone is interested. Open to trades

#14932 2 years ago

Hi group, hope I am not breaking a rule by posting in here, but have a really nice High Speed Restoration Project Kit for sale. Located in Cleveland, Ohio area.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-high-speed-kit#post-6746882

Thanks, Ken

#14933 2 years ago

Just listed Torpedo Alley in Crofton Maryland. This is the one I brought to the York show.

Really looking to trade with top wants being a really nice Paragon or Space Shuttle +/- cash.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Dive! Dive! Dive! Up for grabs is a very nice Torpedo Alley with full LEDs, new blue display, new mountains, new translate, new plastics, colored rubbers, and a new Rottendog CPU ...”
2022-01-30
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1089 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14934 2 years ago

Deal fell through due to the weather last weekend. DP LE is back up for trade or possibly straight cash sale.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “My premium that I ordered forever ago finally arrived! I am a simple man, and I need not all the sweet beauty that comes with the LE. I am most hoping to trade for an EHOH, MMr, ...”
2022-01-22
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 2349 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14935 2 years ago

Hello. dmacy doing a EBD Playfield swap. Sell my old board if anyone is interested. $250 OBO pickup. Could ship but would have to get cost figured out for shipping. Playfield will be available once Dave is done with swap. Text me for Pics
610-247-8489 Rick
Will donate if PF sells

#14936 2 years ago

I wonder if SantaEatsCheese would have room in his vehicle to take my pinball up to allentown and back for freeplay along with whatever machine he takes. I had fun playing his Rick n Morty up there, as well as many other titles that I had only ever seen on the computer.
Chris in Bowie

#14937 2 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Hello. dmacy doing a EBD Playfield swap. Sell my old board if anyone is interested. $250 OBO pickup. Could ship but would have to get cost figured out for shipping. Playfield will be available once Dave is done with swap. Text me for Pics
610-247-8489 Rick
Will donate if PF sells

What is EBD? I can't figure it out. Hahaha

#14938 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

What is EBD? I can't figure it out. Hahaha

Eightball deluxe

#14939 2 years ago

Nice Space Mission north of Charlottesville in Madison county.
Ad is in market place with lots of pics.

#14940 2 years ago

Will be posting a Star Trek 25th anniversary later this week. It ii in really nice shape. New code and sound. Nvram installed. Pinsound board and can include the headphone jack (not installed). Will be asking 3500. Will donate to pinside if sold before I list. Pm me if interested.

#14941 2 years ago

Im looking for a pinbot if anyone has one.

#14942 2 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Nice Space Mission north of Charlottesville in Madison county.
Ad is in market place with lots of pics.

Great game and seller . Was first owner of it

#14943 2 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Looking for a Transformers LE. Have a really nice Taxi to trade.

Still looking for a Transformers to purchase or trade. I would also be interested in a Diner or Cyclone .

#14944 2 years ago

Looking to fill a couple spots, shopping list includes:

LOTR
IM pro
Met pro
STh premium
JP prem
AIQ pro/prem
Gotg

Hoping to stay within 2 hrs of southern nj

#14945 2 years ago

I have a loaded TNMT Pro forsale with Stern Topper and MEDSINYL MODS.
Would trade towards a Mandalorian premium.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint Modded Out TMNT PRO. First owner. Documented. Only 182 plays. Stern Topper Stern art blades Shaker Medsinyl Mods Turtles Pizza Shop and Sewer mod. Can't get them anymore. Tee...”
2022-02-18
Doylestown, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 477 times

#14946 2 years ago

Looking for a WCS. Anyone selling?

#14947 2 years ago

Someone beat me to a non-working BOP listed on FBMarketplace in York, PA. Anyway...if that Buyer sees my post here and was just interested in repairing and flipping it...PM me. I was hoping to add one to my collection, and I'm not averse to taking on a project.

#14948 2 years ago

I have a pretty nice NGG if anyone is interested. I'd be open to a trade for almost any Stern Pro.
Thanks

#14949 2 years ago

Interested in a trade of under-loved pins. Anyone have a Stern TMNT or LZ (premium/LE) they would want to work a trade for an UM? Can do +\- cash.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Game shoots great and looks great but I need to free up cash. I’m in the game for $9,700 as many will be with tax and shipping. Come get what is likely the cheapest one on the ...”
2022-03-22
Rogers, AR
7,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1497 times

#14950 2 years ago

I know this may be a little odd of a request but here it goes.... I'm looking for a new /used truck as I was in a bad wreck last week and mine was a total loss. This is my work truck and how I make a living from late March till December. So I have little over a month to find one that fits the bill . Wld like to have a early to mid 2000s nissan or toyota with extended cab and at least a 6 foot and 2wd is perfered. However I'm not against a chevy 1500 or f150 with at least a 6 foot bed and 2wd perfered but at this point I'm open to just about anything
lol . I can purchase outright or I have many pins I cld trade. Anyhow if someone has a truck or knows of one please let me know. Thank's Darin

There are 17,938 posts in this topic. You are on page 299 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/299 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.