(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,011 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Turboghia
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,011 posts in this topic. You are on page 297 of 361.
#14801 2 years ago

Looking for a trade only on the Funhouse I’m working on. Game plays %100 and just had the topside torn down Mylar removed revealing nice Playfield. Led display,all new targets,trap door and other new parts. Interested in a Whitewater or Addams Family only in good condition with cash from me of course. Looking local only. Pm with any questions or a phone call after message for further details on a lot of extra new parts that can be included.

#14802 2 years ago

Happy Merry Christmas to all the Pinballers in Maryland!!!

#14803 2 years ago

Merry Christmas my northern friends! Anyone in the Corolla area of OBX I am opening my pinball house to you again this summer. I have Aerosmith, EHOH, DP, GZ, AFM, LZ, IM, Aerosmith, CCr.. You can also use my pool and grill if you want something to do before the 4pm check in. Just PM me. I'd love to see the many old friends and make some new ones too.

#14804 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Merry Christmas my northern friends! Anyone in the Corolla area of OBX I am opening my pinball house to you again this summer. I have Aerosmith, EHOH, DP, GZ, AFM, LZ, IM, Aerosmith, CCr.. You can also use my pool and grill if you want something to do before the 4pm check in. Just PM me. I'd love to see the many old friends and make some new ones too.

Oh man, I didn’t know that was there!? We were there last summer! May be coming out this year again, TBD, but if we do it’s on!

#14805 2 years ago

I'm possibly in the market for a Demolition Man, if any are local and reasonably priced(ie not $5k).

#14806 2 years ago

Vacation America for sale in the Marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Vacation America Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a Vacation America from Chicago Gaming. Only 530 games produced . Would consider a trade if local within a few hours of Baltimore, Maryland. Local pickup preferred but wil...”
2021-12-29
Baltimore, MD
1,599 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 788 times

#14807 2 years ago

The Shadow up for sale/trade

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The Shadow for sale, works 100%, no broken plastics, little to no wear at Sanctum. $5,250 obo or I could trade up/down for something on my list 90’s or newer. New Black Legs ...”
2021-12-27
Pittsburgh, PA
5,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1000 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14808 2 years ago

Loaded Maiden Pro on the market in Springfield, VA. Topper, laser cut powdercoated rails, tons of extras

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For trade: Loaded Iron Maiden Pro Aces High topper Laser cut side rails and hinges with candy red powdercoat LE speaker rings and lights Kenwood speakers Stern Premium Eddie figur...”
2021-12-27
Springfield, VA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 609 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14809 2 years ago

Loaded Roadshow ad is up on the marketplace. Would love to find a nice Star Trek Pro.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Really nice Roadshow with zero playfield wear, plays 100%, and is loaded with extras. This machine has the following mods/extras: colorDMD, full non-ghosting LEDs, rare interactive...”
2021-12-27
Vienna, VA
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 639 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14810 2 years ago

#14811 2 years ago

Greeting! Posting this question value in local for sale forum since I will not ship. Johnny Mnemonic. I have 3 soon to be one. Looking for current fair price .

First JM better cosmetically game of the two. Typical fade but cabinet not dinged from being moved thru route rotation. Came straight out of an arcade. Very nice playfield . New rubber, flipper arms, coil sleeves etc. All lights work. X and Y nuts replaced refresh grease in hand motors. Display comes on immediately but takes 15 seconds or so to reach full brilliance. New balls. Plug and play condition.

Seems ads in the archive asking price now 3500 or higher with X and Y nuts in coin box not installed. Some have LED this game stock incandescent bulbs. Cash on the glass price I am looking for.

Thanks Shane

PS lots new blood in hobby. Wanted for those who have not seen Vids post to have chance to read if considering a game purchase.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-in-pinball-vids-guide/page/6?kp=1&kp_sort=keypost_summary

#14812 2 years ago

Hey all! I’m considering selling my RollerGames if anyone is interested. It’s in nice shape all around with a few cab blemishes here and there…play field looks nice, boards all solid/rebuilt by Chris Hibler, NOS translite, new legs, etc. If interested just PM me for pics etc…asking 3400…will of course donate if it moves

Thanks!

#14813 2 years ago

Considering trading my Demo Man on Steroids. This is one of a handful that Hemi from pinball refinery did. It’s powdercoated dark blue and has the UV lights that Dennis from pinnovating codes into some of the modes.

Ideally I would like to trade for an AFMR or MMR, can add cash as needed.

Would consider a straight sale if necessary. Video below showing some of the modes.

I think there are only 12-15 of these in existence.

#14814 2 years ago

New lower price ....

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Vacation America Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a Vacation America built by Chicago Gaming. Lots of fun for not very much money, especially in the current secondary market. Only 530 were built. Local pickup in Baltimore,...”
2022-01-02
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 642 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14815 2 years ago

Anyone interested in trading their Maiden Premium for a new Ultraman CE? I know the code is progressing but it doesn’t feel like it’s going to be my kind of game.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Game shoots great and looks great but I need to free up cash. I’m in the game for $9,700 as many will be with tax and shipping. Come get what is likely the cheapest one on the ...”
2022-03-22
Rogers, AR
7,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1497 times

#14816 2 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Considering trading my Demo Man on Steroids. This is one of a handful that Hemi from pinball refinery did. It’s powdercoated dark blue and has the UV lights that Dennis from pinnovating codes into some of the modes.
Ideally I would like to trade for an AFMR or MMR, can add cash as needed.
Would consider a straight sale if necessary. Video below showing some of the modes.
I think there are only 12-15 of these in existence.

Some blue LEDs in the inserts would really round this baby out

#14817 2 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Some blue LEDs in the inserts would really round this baby out
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"4a2862a950a647c907fbaa5b174ff21c155eaeda-1640838576-1800"};
//]]>

I’ll include a comet gift certificate..

#14818 2 years ago

Any interest in a fully working Gottlieb target pool ? 1,100 can pallet for shipper or can come pickup.

#14819 2 years ago

Anyone interested in Led Zeppelin Pro? Also has expression lights installed. Looks and plays as new. Purchased new three months ago. HUO. Would prefer to trade for TMNT PRO or Mandolorian pro, or possibly another newer machine plus or minus cash.

#14820 2 years ago

HNY....anyone trading/selling a Stranger Things?

#14821 2 years ago

Anyone have a stern Rolling Stones anywhere near Maryland, or within a couple hours drive?

#14822 2 years ago

#14823 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Halloween CE #105. $8700 firm. Would also consider selling a NIB that is scheduled for delivery Tuesday the 18th for $9k firm. (Keeping the 1 that doesn't sell) Trades +/- cash fo...”
2022-01-14
Warrenton, VA
8,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 961 times

#14825 2 years ago

New to Pinball and Pinside, but I understand that there is a fair amount of overlap between pinball addicts and musicians. I have some home studio recording gear I’m trying to sell to finance my first pin. If anyone here is looking to move a pin to start or upgrade a home studio setup let me know. Maybe we can work a trade. I can package together 2k+ worth of studio gear (monitors, mics, preamps, audio interfaces). I’m in Sterling, VA.

#14826 2 years ago

Selling my Black Knight asking $3400 (OBO) in good shape super nice play field

Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Got a nice example of a Black Knight. Doesn't have LEDS just incandescent bulbs the batteries are new.Cabinet is pretty clean only some minor dings for it's age. Backglass is also ...”
2021-12-31
Chippewa, PA
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 540 times

#14827 2 years ago

Hello - looking to trade my HUO original owner IMDN Pro out but may entertain cash as well. See my ad for full details, located in central NJ.

Thanks

#14828 2 years ago

Also selling a Judge Dredd asking $3300 (OBO) everything works except the crane magnet in gameplay but works in test mode.

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Everything is working on this machine except the crane magnet in gameplay. Works in test mode, but not in gameplay. As stated everything else is working fine. Playfield and cabinet...”
2021-12-31
Chippewa, PA
3,300 (OBO)
Viewed: 367 times

#14829 2 years ago

Anyone have a maiden premium they would consider selling or trading?

#14830 2 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

HNY....anyone trading/selling a Stranger Things?

GoTG Pro (w/ mods) available to trade. Looking for STh.

#14831 2 years ago

Just listed my shadow for sale!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “There have been games I say goodbye to and have no problem whatsoever, but this is one I’m going to miss. In fact, I’m positive I will get another down the line. The game pla...”
2022-01-03
Rogers, AR
6,300 (Firm)
Viewed: 385 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14832 2 years ago

I thinking about listing my Ghostbusters pro for trade. I’m really looking for an Aerosmith, Metallica, Zep, Mando, GOTG, or….

Happy New Year to my pinball brethren!

#14833 2 years ago

Thinking about trading my loaded Stranger Things Premium. Topper, shooter rod, art blades, shaker, UV kit, upgraded speakers, black diamond material for projector, speaker light kit, etc. Interested in P3, Alien, Star Wars Comic Premium, Deadpool Premium, EHOH, TZ, BM66 or MBr LE...maybe something else?

#14834 2 years ago

Price drop- $5,250 looking for a sale or local trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The Shadow for sale, works 100%, no broken plastics, little to no wear at Sanctum. $5,250 obo or I could trade up/down for something on my list 90’s or newer. New Black Legs ...”
2021-12-27
Pittsburgh, PA
5,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1000 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14835 2 years ago

looking to trade loaded GB pro + - cash towards Monster Bash SE or LE , Iron Maiden PREM/LE, Stranger Things PREM/LE, MET PREM/LE

#14836 2 years ago

Anyone interested in an HUO Avengers Infinity Quest Premium with Stern topper and shaker motor? Game is in great condition. I will take pics tonight. Love the game but I put down a deposit for a Rush LE and need to make room. $8700, not interested in trades at this time.

#14838 2 years ago

Funhouse up fun or sale. Price lowered. In the market.

#14839 2 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Funhouse up fun or sale. Price lowered. In the market.

I wish I still had my Funhouse because this kit coming out sounds really cool.

RUDY’S Nightmare

https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2021/11/19/funhouse-rudys-nightmare-announced/

#14840 2 years ago

Hello. Have a brand new Bally/Stern Ultimate Solenoid Board I just bought from Marco $100 including shipping in US. Also will throw in my original S&T which is fully functional. Will donate to Pinside if sold. Thanks

#14841 2 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Hello. Have a brand new Bally/Stern Ultimate Solenoid Board I just bought from Marco $100 including shipping in US. Also will throw in my original S&T which is fully functional. Will donate to Pinside if sold. Thanks

Sent a pm

#14842 2 years ago

For trade:

Super nice Sega Frankenstein with the large ColorDMD, all LEDs, target decals, custom apron artwork and an external subwoofer.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qLP6jDc1p4T2dCt39

#14843 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice sopranos. Everything works and plays 100%. Color dmd. New safe bushings. Leds thru out some titan rubbers. Lot of fun underrated game. Has some scuffs on the cabinet but nothi...”
2022-01-06
Edgemoor, DE
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 411 times

#14844 2 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Sold. Thanks

#14845 2 years ago

Have a nice venus jukebox for sale...just had the boards serviced, new batteries and new pro player $350 OBO.....Plays great just removed the card trays since the motor never worked....Heavy so def need to bring help/ pick up truck pm for pic

#14846 2 years ago

I'm looking for a Tee'd Off Pinball. PM me if you have one for sale..

#14847 2 years ago

Stranger Things Premium up for trade

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2nd owner. About 800 plays. Lots of add-ons. -UV kit -Topper -Shooter rod -Art blades -Shaker -Speaker Lights -Upgraded black diamond material for projector screen (additional mat...”
2022-01-07
Coatesville, PA
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 734 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14848 2 years ago

Just listed a few games for pickup in Gilbertsville, PA.
Supersonic - $1400
Dolly Parton - $1900
Freedom SS - $1400

#14849 2 years ago

Dolly & Supersonic are spoken for.
Freedom SS is still available.
Thanks

#14850 2 years ago

My funhouse for sale bump here. Plus added a 2nd game plus my Funhouse for my trade wish in ad.

There are 18,011 posts in this topic. You are on page 297 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/297 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.