(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 296 of 361.
#14751 2 years ago

I have a very nice Getaway example I would consider trading +/- cash for the right machine. Cabinet has no fade whatsoever and only minor dings here and there. Also has the donut shop mod done.

Here is what I'm looking for atm although I'm open to other offers:
-Wrestlemania LE
-Metallica
-Indianapolis 500
-Radical!
-Harley Davidson
-Viper Night Drivin'
-Flash Gordon
-Alien Star
-X Files
-Quicksilver

I'm located around 10 minutes outside Pittsburgh and willing to meet within reasonable driving distance.

#14752 2 years ago

I'm heading down to Baltimore area tomorrow from South Jersey and was wondering if anyone was selling a spike 2 shaker motor along the route

#14753 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

I'm heading down to Baltimore area tomorrow from South Jersey and was wondering if anyone was selling a spike 2 shaker motor along the route

Don't know how far out of the way this is from your route, but may want to contact them and see if they sell any.

https://royalflushamusements.com/

It's Sykesville and I know it's west of BMore but that's about all I know lol.

#14754 2 years ago

Have a TAF machine that is the standard machine but built in a gold cabinet. I believe they did that in the last run. Plays but the inserts need work. Would trade for a Halloween.

#14755 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Don't know how far out of the way this is from your route, but may want to contact them and see if they sell any.
https://royalflushamusements.com/
It's Sykesville and I know it's west of BMore but that's about all I know lol.

Make sure you call them and agree on a price BEFORE you visit the store.

#14756 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Make sure you call them and agree on a price BEFORE you visit the store.

Yeah I've never been there or anything so I can't really vouch for them.

But I have seen them make a post on Facebook advertising a GZ Pro for $8k, when you have someone who posted in this thread 4 days ago saying they were asking $6899 in store.

Seems a bit shady to me and I personally wouldn't patronize them after seeing that. But if they got something he needs, go for it lol.

#14757 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Yeah I've never been there or anything so I can't really vouch for them.
But I have seen them make a post on Facebook advertising a GZ Pro for $8k, when you have someone who posted in this thread 4 days ago saying they were asking $6899 in store.
Seems a bit shady to me and I personally wouldn't patronize them after seeing that. But if they got something he needs, go for it lol.

That was me.

It was listed at $6899 last Wednesday. Go to the 53 second mark of this video.

I snagged their GZ Premium for 9695+tax last week as agreed upon in an email exchange before showing up. I knew it was over MSRP going in but thats still cheaper than what I see them going for here if you want one before August 2022.

I posted about my experience online and had 12+ PMs from pinsiders asking about the place, including 4 wanting to know about the GZ Pro. I am guessing the exposure to a different crowd caused increased interest all at once and a half dozen phone calls about the same machine.

However, if you want to know if they are a legitimate business with stock in hand, they are. They are 45 minutes from me and I'd never been as their website looked like one of the scam sites. They have the only pinball showroom I've ever been in along with a bunch of slots and home arcade stuff. You can walk in during business hours and try stuff out.

I think you can order things through them at MSRP (confirm yourself) and wait just like from most other distributors.

#14758 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

That was me.

I snagged their GZ Premium for 9695+tax last week as agreed upon in an email exchange before showing up. I knew it was over MSRP going in but thats still cheaper than what I see them going for here if you want one before August 2022.
I posted about my experience online and had 12+ PMs from pinsiders asking about the place, including 4 wanting to know about the GZ Pro. I am guessing the exposure to a different crowd caused increased interest all at once and a half dozen phone calls about the same machine.
However, if you want to know if they are a legitimate business with stock in hand, they are. They are 45 minutes from me and I'd never been as their website looked like one of the scam sites. They have the only pinball showroom I've ever been in along with a bunch of slots and home arcade stuff. You can walk in during business hours and try stuff out.
I think you can order things through them at MSRP (confirm yourself) and wait just like from most other distributors.

Yeah I believe you for sure. It's just a dirty practice and I'd rather (personally) not support anyone who would do that kind of thing.

I did the same thing when I purchased my first pin, a JP Pro.

I inquired about one and it was $6199 and then when I told him I was ready to purchase like 2 weeks later he had raised the price to $6699 "because he could" and he wouldn't honor the earlier price he quoted me. So I opted to not do business with him and found it somewhere else cheaper.

And this was when there were literally like 4 of these left NIB in the entire country.

And I know that because I literally contacted every single distro on Stern's website lol. Every other place except these 2 weren't going to have them until the supposedly April 2022 run.

#14759 2 years ago

Anyone local to me want a players condition Bally Hokus Pokus EM? It plays, needs to have some switches adjusted on the score motor switch stacks so its prob not scoring correctly. I have a flipper rebuild kit for it and a set if new rubbers i’ll throw on. Not titans. Thats just crazy talk for this game haha. Just looking to clear out some space in the shop. 550 seems fair for this since the rebuild kit is 50 bones alone lol.

PM me for deets and pics if interested.

#14760 2 years ago

That was me.

This site is 30 minutes from you and has Stern's in stock the last time I checked and they have a bunch of games setup in the showroom to play, maybe like 20?. Ever dealt with them?

https://www.agsarcadegamesales.com/

#14761 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

This site is 30 minutes from you and has Stern's in stock the last time I checked and they have a bunch of games setup in the showroom to play, maybe like 20?. Ever dealt with them?

Ive bought 4 NIB Sterns from them, latest being a Maiden Pro at MSRP last month. Great to deal with. Highly recommend. Was there over the weekend, they had a handful of pins set up and on.

#14762 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Never actually been there but I called them a few years ago when I was on the hunt for a ST:TNG but brought the machines up to a condition too rich for my wallet at the time. I'm pretty sure one of my pin buddies has bought from there before and to the best of my knowledge and abilities it is a real place. Not much we do on Kent Island except Cracker Barrel and Terrapin Park. If I were ordering a new pin I don't see why they wouldn't be a good choice. I went to royalflushamusements becasue they actually still had a GZ Premium in their physical possession. Being at home for delivery is usually an issue and I have always felt like handing money and immediately taking possession of something is the way to go when possible... Rick and Morty pre-order excepted.

#14763 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

LOVE these guys. Can't say enough good about them. They're in a strip mall situation outside of Annapolis, not terribly hard to find but not out in the middle of nowhere or anything. Super stand up guys, doing what they do because they love the games. Showroom is packed with stuff, lots of used games, new, etc. I live in Virginia, in Arlington, and they're only maybe 35/40 minute drive from me.

FWIW I don't know anything about the Royal Flush place other than what SantaEatsCheese posted (and it seems like he had a good experience), and that they raised the price of the GZ a TON right after he visited, which is IMO no bueno.

#14764 2 years ago

I'm still looking for a Taxi, but I'm also pretty interested in getting a Monday Night Football as well now. Still have my Mousin' Around available for trade.

Added over 2 years ago:

Edit: Just brought home a Monday Night Football!

#14765 2 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

Anyone local to me want a players condition Bally Hokus Pokus EM? It plays, needs to have some switches adjusted on the score motor switch stacks so its prob not scoring correctly. I have a flipper rebuild kit for it and a set if new rubbers i’ll throw on. Not titans. Thats just crazy talk for this game haha. Just looking to clear out some space in the shop. 550 seems fair for this since the rebuild kit is 50 bones alone lol.
PM me for deets and pics if interested.

Sold pending pickup. Won’t create an ad but will donate to pinside as always .

#14766 2 years ago

Looking for a WCS '94 for my wife for Christmas. Also, she won't let me buy another pin until I find it for her.

So...motivated.

#14767 2 years ago
Quoted from Rockbiter:

Looking for a WCS '94 for my wife for Christmas. Also, she won't let me buy another pin until I find it for her.
So...motivated.

That's a good one. I miss mine!

#14768 2 years ago

Selling my Gottlieb Circus! Nice game in great shape. Nicest one I've ever seen, also the only one I've ever seen.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Circus Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my fully-working Gottlieb Circus. This is the same size as a Genie, so a W-I-D-E-body, also long. It is in great shape for being an old machine, and as such has some wear, ...”
2021-12-20
Manassas, VA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 455 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14769 2 years ago

I'd like to add a System 11 to my collection - shoot me a PM and let me know what you have! May consider a trade, but probably just prefer to pay cash.

#14770 2 years ago

I'm also interested in a TWD if someone is looking to sell. Thank you!

#14771 2 years ago
Quoted from Blknblumark:

Selling my Gottlieb Circus! Nice game in great shape. Nicest one I've ever seen, also the only one I've ever seen.

Machine - For Sale

Circus

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my fully-working Gottlieb Circus. This is the same size as a Genie, so a W-I-D-E-body, also long. It is in great shape for being an old machine, and as such has some wear, ...”

18 hours ago

Manassas, VA

Blknblumark

Quoted from Blknblumark:

Machine - For Sale

Circus

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my fully-working Gottlieb Circus. This is the same size as a Genie, so a W-I-D-E-body, also long. It is in great shape for being an old machine, and as such has some wear, ...”

18 hours ago

Manassas, VA

Blknblumark

I'm tempted. I played this machine at Spinners in Frederick and kinda enjoyed it.

#14772 2 years ago

That was me.

I've never bought anything from them, but I've visited their showroom a couple times. I was there about a month ago and they had no pins in stock for purchase. They had all the newer Sterns on the floor set to freeplay, with price tags on them, but nothing was available that day. You could order but they cautioned that with Stern's delays they couldn't promise when the delivery would occur. Based on that conversation, I'm pleased to hear you were able to nab a GZ Premium.

They'll also tell you they aren't actually a Stern distributor--they buy from a distributor.

#14773 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I bought my (only) pin from them. They are great to deal with. Only issue with them is that after many chats about getting a Mandalorian Premium, they sort of ghosted me and stopped replying. They had a bunch in their store in boxes that I'm sure were intended for other folks at the time but he did say he had an extra and I really wanted that bad boy.

Otherwise, this shop is fantastic. Family business and really seem to know their stuff. I definitely recommend dealing with them.

#14774 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am looking to trade my Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. I am second owner and machine only has 217 finished games. Can send more pictures. My game has the following mods...”
2021-12-28
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 2624 times

#14775 2 years ago

Anyone in here looking for a pretty minty restored Whirlwind? Lmk

#14776 2 years ago

I have a Centipede and Popeye Arcades for sale. PM me if interested. Like to sell both as a combo..

#14777 2 years ago

Looking for a Mars 12v bill acceptor for a raw thrills big buck hunter. Does anyone have one for sale?

#14778 2 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone in here looking for a pretty minty restored Whirlwind? Lmk

PM sent

#14779 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

FWIW I’m a noob to this hobby and purchased my first 2 pins from these guys in March of this year. One a NIB TMNT and the other a refurbished TSSP. I found them through Stern’s site as an authorized dealer and not knowing how to pickup or set up pins I paid extra for shipping and setup, which was done with no issues. Would look to purchase from them again.

#14780 2 years ago

That was me.

Regarding the GZ Pro, as of yesterday the $6899 one is still for sale, it's the floor model.

The one posted on Facebook is a different GZ Pro that's NIB. I went down there bc Bill helped me find a GZ Premium after he sold the previous one. Nice guy, just looking for market value which is up everywhere. I believe these games are purchased from another vendor and then resold

#14781 2 years ago

Picked up a Star Trek Pro in a trade. Was on location with 8800 plays and the playfield needs a good cleaning but pretty good condition overall for being in an arcade. Will try to clean up a bit before creating a listing but if anyone's looking for a working project priced $1k+ below recent sales feel free to reach out
Also, if you reached out regarding GZ and I haven't responded I'll be getting to messages later tonight. Thank you

#14782 2 years ago

Looking for a Mustang Pro. PM me if you would like to move it..

#14783 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Regarding the GZ Pro, as of yesterday the $6899 one is still for sale, it's the floor model.
The one posted on Facebook is a different GZ Pro that's NIB. I went down there bc Bill helped me find a GZ Premium after he sold the previous one. Nice guy, just looking for market value which is up everywhere. I believe these games are purchased from another vendor and then resold

Thank you for clarifying that !

#14784 2 years ago

Hot Wheels and Wonka LE up for trade. Looking for EHOH, Ghostbusters, Star Trek LE, Mando LE and others.

I might list my Addams Family, amazing condition, easily could pass for HUO, but I don't know the history on it. Nicest unrestored one I've ever seen. Going to be at the top end of what Adams have been going for. Probably won't be able to do an official ad or get pictures until Christmas Day.

#14785 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Hot Wheels and Wonka LE up for trade. Looking for EHOH, Ghostbusters, Star Trek LE, Mando LE and others.
I might list my Addams Family, amazing condition, easily could pass for HUO, but I don't know the history on it. Nicest unrestored one I've ever seen. Going to be at the top end of what Adams have been going for. Probably won't be able to do an official ad or get pictures until Christmas Day.

Great seller. Can't go wrong....

#14787 2 years ago

Looking for a Nice Williams Indy. Close to even trade for a Totan.

#14788 2 years ago

I'm also looking for a new/like new piece of widebody glass. LMK. Thanks.

#14789 2 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

I'm also looking for a new/like new piece of widebody glass. LMK. Thanks.

Pinball life worked for me.

#14790 2 years ago

On the hunt.

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a WCS94, color DMD preferred. Game should play 100%. Willing to travel up to 6 hours from Washington DC Metropolitan Area.”
2021-12-22
Saint Leonard, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 45 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14791 2 years ago

Gonna double down with a longshot - I have a collectors Ghostbusters that I would consider trading for CGC titles +/- cash.

#14792 2 years ago
Quoted from Rockbiter:

Gonna double down with a longshot - I have a collectors Ghostbusters that I would consider trading for CGC titles +/- cash.

WCS for ghostbusters straight up?

#14793 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar51:

#14794 2 years ago

Available within the next week for trade, possibly for sale:

Sega Frankenstein with Color DMD, LEDs, custom standup target decals, clean and shopped

Cue Ball Wizard, shopped, clean, LEDs.

Not looking for anything in particular, just have these trade spots available in the overflow lineup area. Two for one trade is fine. I do not want to add money to any trade.

#14795 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar51:

Appreciate the offer, but I can have cash on the glass for your WCS tomorrow morning

#14796 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Cue Ball Wizard, shopped, clean, LEDs.

You can't sell that, ColorDMD just about to be released!

#14797 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar51:

Quoted from Rockbiter:

Appreciate the offer, but I can have cash on the glass for your WCS tomorrow morning

My first pin!

#14798 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar51:

Idk, WCS is the better player. Maybe WCS for GB + Cash.

#14799 2 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

You can't sell that, ColorDMD just about to be released!

That's great! But I'd rather have a ColorDMD on my Big Hurt. However, progress is progress!

#14800 2 years ago

If anyone is looking for a nice/loaded Roadshow and has a nice, preferably modded out Stern Star Trek (aurich art package is a plus) then please hit me up! Would also consider a nice No Good Gofers.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 296 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/296?hl=pinhigh1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.