(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,023 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 seconds ago by rwalters21
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,023 posts in this topic. You are on page 294 of 361.
#14651 2 years ago

I know the seller of FH and it actually sold at $7,500. He had a couple people waiting. Crazy prices!

#14652 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

I know the seller of FH and it actually sold at $7,500. He had a couple people waiting. Crazy prices!

There you go.. Anyone looking for a FH i have one for $7499....

#14653 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice and clean Frankenstein with the large ColorDMD installed. Shopped with LEDs in the inserts and GI. No broken fingers on the monster, code is updated to the latest ROMs. St...”
2021-12-05
Harpers Ferry, WV
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 265 times

for sale or trade

#14654 2 years ago

3 pins are in this months jaybird auction in Frederick md, which ends this Thursday December 8:

Williams contact: works 100%, cab has some bumps and bruises, nice pf and bg, game was in a home most of its life and was well maintained by coinopdoc

Williams f14: game boots and plays, clean mpu. Average playfield. Cabinet has water damage and would probably need replaced.

Williams road kings: beautiful machine, plays 100%. Game had a full topside tear down with Titan silicone rings and Comet led in the gi and feature. Nice all around.

Link to auction:
https://www.jaybirdauctions.com/

#14655 2 years ago

I have a Judge Dredd and Roller Coaster Tycoon for trade. Both in excellent condition. Hoping to trade these 2 for 1. Modern Sterns, remakes, +/- cash.
PM if you're interested.

#14656 2 years ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

3 pins are in this months jaybird auction in Frederick md, which ends this Thursday December 8:
Williams contact: works 100%, cab has some bumps and bruises, nice pf and bg, game was in a home most of its life and was well maintained by coinopdoc
Williams f14: game boots and plays, clean mpu. Average playfield. Cabinet has water damage and would probably need replaced.
Williams road kings: beautiful machine, plays 100%. Game had a full topside tear down with Titan silicone rings and Comet led in the gi and feature. Nice all around.
Link to auction:
https://www.jaybirdauctions.com/

...And when bidding, remember there's commission and (possibly/likely) sales tax

#14657 2 years ago

Looking for a rick and morty . Have a really nice TMNT pro loaded with mods to trade as well.

#14658 2 years ago

Will be listing my GNR LE - no playfield issues, side blades, shooter lane always protected, some other things. Would consider a trade for something on my wishlist but probably just want to sell. DM me if interested.

#14659 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Vacation America in good condition that plays well, that I would like to trade for an older working title . I would also consider a newer game with only a moderate cash outlay. Fu...”
2021-12-08
Baltimore, MD
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 336 times

#14660 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Wonka LE? Looking for EHOH, Metallica, Ghostbusters and others..

#14661 2 years ago

I've got a buddy in the Northern VA area that has a nice Dredd. It's fully working and plays great. He's valuing it somewhere in the low to mid $4k range. He's interested in trading up for something and adding the necessary cash to do it. Below are the games he's most interested in, but lemme know if there's interest and what you've got to trade and we can take it from there:

- Game of Thrones Pro
- Star Trek Pro
- Addams Family
- Theater of Magic
- Dialed In Standard
- Tales of the Arabian Nights

Thank you and PM me with any interest and I can put you in touch. The seller is a great dude

#14662 2 years ago

After multiple inquiries I have decided to sell, but with trades considered....

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling an Huo Vacation America manufactured by Chicago Gaming. Game is very well built as to be expected and Plays as it should. Cabinet and Playfield are in very good condition.N...”
2021-12-09
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 213 times

#14663 2 years ago

Interested in trades for similarly valued machines and can add some cash for the right deal. Looking for a Star Trek pro in particular but open to others. Located about 30 min outside Philly

#14664 2 years ago

Selling my Mary Shelley's Frankenstein asking $3,600 (OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Mary Shelley's Frankenstein game works and plays good. Cabinet is in decent shape with some minimal wear around the flipper buttons. Playfield is in decent shape no scoop wear the ...”
2021-12-09
Chippewa, PA
3,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 421 times

#14665 2 years ago

A few games I’m currently in the market for:

Star Trek pro
GOTG pro
Met Pro
LOTR
TWD pro

I have an Iron Man listed for sale or trade (+ cash for any of the aforementioned games), located in south Jersey about 30 minutes outside of Philly

#14666 2 years ago

Anyone have an Elvira HOH for sale? Trying local before I send a deposit to Cointaker for the late '22 run.

I also have a really nice, no fade, loaded, and buttery smooth playing BSD for trade + cash as well.

#14667 2 years ago

Listed a Solid Joker Poker on the marketplace. Comes with all in 1 installed + all the original boards that were working when removed.

Got some work to do on the house and need to sell it.

#14668 2 years ago

Good afternoon guys. Looking to purchase if available. Spiderman-Vault, Elvira and batman 66 premium within 4 hours of richmond virginia.

#14669 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Good afternoon guys. Looking to purchase if available. Spiderman-Vault, Elvira and batman 66 premium within 4 hours of richmond virginia.

Spider-Man Vault - easy. The other two no so much.

#14670 2 years ago

I just came home with a Spidey Vault. But it's staying.

#14671 2 years ago

Maybe looking to trade my beautiful Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure with new playfields, brass, and many many other things for JJP POTC if anyone is interested. Just let me know.
Thanks!

#14672 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice game overall. Plays 100% - smooth and tight. Open to offers. - Boards were gone over at some point, a few connectors were redone and NVRAM was installed. The GI connecto...”
2021-12-11
Langhorne, PA
2,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 925 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14673 2 years ago

If anyone is interested in taking pins plus cash in exchange for a 2019+ Rav4 hybrid or Suburu Forester PM me... or if you are semi local and work at a dealership hit me up.

#14674 2 years ago

Indiana Jones- The Pinball Adventure. Trades preferred. In hand and awesome in Crofton Maryland.

Color DMD, extra toys, LEDs, see my ad!!!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for grabs is a loaded original Williams Indiana Jones, The Pinball Adventure. Hoping for a deal involving a trade (see trade section). Overall it is a very nice example of an ex...”
2021-12-11
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1052 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14675 2 years ago

Hydmans Arcade in Berlin, NJ has a Outrunners 2 player sit down driving game with a sign that says 'free. As is.'. It's powered off. No idea what, if anything, is wrong with it.

Thats all the information I have, but if you can figure out how to contact the owner more power to you.

It's a solid location for pinball too.

#14676 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Indiana Jones- The Pinball Adventure. Trades preferred. In hand and awesome in Crofton Maryland.
Color DMD, extra toys, LEDs, see my ad!!!

Kind of miss my old Williams Indy. Have my Totan if anyone up for 3 way trade. GLWS

Machine - For Sale

Indiana Jones- Trades +/- Cash Welcomed!

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Up for grabs is a loaded original Williams Indiana Jones, The Pinball Adventure. Hoping for a deal involving a trade (see trade section). Overall it is a very nice example of an ex...”

6 hours ago

Crofton, MD

sataneatscheese

#14677 2 years ago

Roller Coaster Tycoon.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent condition, plays perfectly. No playfield wear. LEDs, NVRAM, mirror blades. Prefer trade + cash, let me know what you have, will consider selling. Have an excellent Judge...”
2021-12-12
Lorton, VA
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 331 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14678 2 years ago

Judge Dredd

Machine - For Trade
Partially restored (almost original) - “Excellent condition, no playfield wear, LED, NVRAM. Dead world mod ring and ROM. Plays perfectly 1st level, easy load out. Hope to trade up for newer sterns, etc. GoT TWD Star T...”
2021-12-12
Lorton, VA
Trade
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 450 times

#14679 2 years ago

Hey all! Heading out on the road this week and looking to perhaps pick something up cash and/or trade.

Looking for:
Dialed In LE
BM66
EHOH
Godzilla Pro or Premium
Stranger Things Premium
Big Game

#14680 2 years ago

Listed a really nice Oktoberfest. Open to trade ideas.

#14681 2 years ago

going to list my collectors Simpsons Pinball Party. PM if interested. Whichever sells first (my tmnt or this) I'll pull the other. Only trade is WCS or WoZ.

Thanks

#14682 2 years ago

Hey all random question but does anyone out there have an NBA Jam TE in nice shape they’d part with? Been casually looking for one local for a few years. Let me know if so.

Thanks!

#14683 2 years ago
Quoted from Vabeachrunner4:

Hey all random question but does anyone out there have an NBA Jam TE in nice shape they’d part with? Been casually looking for one local for a few years. Let me know if so.
Thanks!

There was a guy near York PA who was selling one at the show - he still has it I believe, and it is on the site ; but you may have to arrange transport

#14684 2 years ago

Thanks!

You looking for a project or one that is already working?

Reason I ask is you could try contacting Coinop Warehouse in Hagerstown, MD. They have a lot of cabinets that aren't in working condition but they also do have cabinets in working condition too but stuff is constantly coming/going. That's where I got my Maximum Force cabinet from after searching for one for like 2-3 months. He's worth following on Facebook because that is where he posts all the new stuff he gets for sale. But you could also shoot him a message on there and just ask if he currently has one too.

#14685 2 years ago

I'm still looking for a Taxi!

#14686 2 years ago

Thanks!

Make a wanted ad and look through KLOV.
Coinop warehouse sells most of their stuff to the "gotta have it" crowd for top dollar.
For kicks i browsed some of their recent games, sold a sega hang on for $950.
That's like a maximum of a $450 game and last year i sold one for a friend for $350 (just as an example).

#14687 2 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Coinop warehouse sells most of their stuff to the "gotta have it" crowd for top dollar.
That's like a maximum of a $450 game and last year i sold one for a friend for $350 (just as an example).

I will say though that what Coinop Warehouse is asking doesn't mean that is what it sold for.

The Maximum Force I ended up getting was listed at $375 and I asked him if he'd take $300 for it and he said no problem and I picked it up the next day.

But also, just like with pins, arcade games have also gone up in value this past year.

#14688 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I will say though that what Coinop Warehouse is asking doesn't mean that is what it sold for.
The Maximum Force I ended up getting was listed at $375 and I asked him if he'd take $300 for it and he said no problem and I picked it up the next day.
But also, just like with pins, arcade games have also gone up in value this past year.

Most of CoinOp’s inventory gets shipped overseas in LARGE containers (or at least it did pre-Covid), so they are not inclined to sell for discount prices. However, you can always make a deal, and it’s a good place for digging for parts. Just don’t expect to walk away with any kind of big value. They are just not interested in little drip-drip sales

#14689 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Most of CoinOp’s inventory gets shipped overseas in LARGE containers (or at least it did pre-Covid), so they are not inclined to sell for discount prices. However, you can always make a deal, and it’s a good place for digging for parts. Just don’t expect to walk away with any kind of big value. They are just not interested in little drip-drip sales

Yeah for sure. The game I wanted wasn't a high demand game either and neither gun was working, but it was just basically 2 cold solder joints, one on each opto board, that I fixed in like 5 minutes.

But I also know once he posts stuff for sale on his FB feed, his goal is basically just to get rid of it ASAP.

Looks like this is the last NBA Jam he sold back in 2019.

https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse/posts/10157399727602375

Guess he doesn't have those too often to sell by itself.

#14690 2 years ago

Hey thanks for the insight! I’ll definitely try and track them down

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

There was a guy near York PA who was selling one at the show - he still has it I believe, and it is on the site ; but you may have to arrange transport

#14691 2 years ago

I’ve definitely gone the KLOV route but hadn’t had much luck lately…thought I’d throw it on here as well just in case…seems like there were more cabs available bitd over there as opposed to now…although it certainly could be that I haven’t been looking for many vid cabs either

Quoted from jcar302:

#14692 2 years ago

Hey thanks for the insight! I’ll definitely try and track them down

I’m sorry I don’t remember his name but I think he may have posted in this thread recently

#14693 2 years ago

I’ve had some luck over the years with them although it seems like the deals and nicer cabs are literally gone in minutes from their site or gone before they even get listed…at least that’s how it was back when I was more into vids

Quoted from purbeast:

#14694 2 years ago

This is the craziest time in pinball. How does one even know how much their games are worth anymore?

#14695 2 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

This is the craziest time in pinball. How does one even know how much their games are worth anymore?

Actual value x 1.5 or last seen price on pinside / facebook x 1.15 whichever is higher

#14697 2 years ago

Thanks!

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I’m sorry I don’t remember his name but I think he may have posted in this thread recently

Edit: Rolpa has an NBA Fastbreak, not the NBA Jam arcade.

#14698 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

It was Rolpa who had one at the York show.

Thank you! Yes

#14699 2 years ago

Awesome thanks!!

Quoted from Colsond3:

It was Rolpa who had one at the York show.

#14700 2 years ago

I'm toying with the idea of trading my nice Roadshow. Excellent playfield, clean cab with a few smalls scrapes, colorDMD, full LEDs, interactive beacon topper, rebuilt Red and Ted fully working, titan rubbers, target decals, backalley custom painted boombox, newest code, and a few other mods. The game plays perfectly. I would value this around $5600.

I would be looking for nice examples of any of the following and would consider adding cash where needed for trade-ups:

- Shadow (preferably with the Aurich art package)
- Twilight Zone
- No Good Gofers
- Ice Cold Beer or Zeke's Peak
- Star Trek Pro
- Goldeneye

There are 18,023 posts in this topic. You are on page 294 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/294?hl=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.