(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,006 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 hours ago by rwalters21
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 292 of 361.
#14551 2 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

When I get back from Expo I'm going to be putting up my first owner HUO TMNT pro and another game.
TMNT will be $5,500. TMNT is in great shape. It has the grainy playfield but nobody would know if I didn't tell you. At least I didn't know until somebody told me. I'm honest and disclose everything. Local pickup only. There's no other issues with the game. The only thing I added was art blade.ls. I just need to decide on the other game I'm going to sell.

Back from expo. Needed a couple of days to recover! Going to try and take pictures this evening and start it out at $5,300 OBO. Works as it should and never had any issues

#14552 2 years ago

Got my Rocky and Bullwinkle for sale asking $3500(OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Overall nice Rocky and Bullwinkle playfield is in very nice shape. No big wear on the playfield scoops look nice. Main cabinet on both sides is pretty nice without any big scratch...”
2021-11-01
Chippewa, PA
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 718 times

#14553 2 years ago

Forgive me as this is off topic but does anyone have a recommended pinball technician that services the Rockville, MD area? I have an issue with my LZ EM that Stern tech support has yet to resolve. Thanks in advance.

#14554 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice players condition. Cleaned and rubbers replaced with Titans and leds added except back box. Plays 100%. Dmd looks nice. Also just rebuilt flippers. And have spare ramps. They ...”
2021-10-13
Edgemoor, DE
3,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 786 times

New price

#14555 2 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Back from expo. Needed a couple of days to recover! Going to try and take pictures this evening and start it out at $5,300 OBO. Works as it should and never had any issues

TMNT is pending

#14556 2 years ago

Price reduced to $7500, newer trades welcome

pinsidead=123765]

#14557 2 years ago

Price reduced to $7500, newer trades welcome

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Sale or Trade: second owner, mostly original with incandescent bulbs and original rubbers (that should be changed) only mods are speaker lights and grills and Plantiar mod. Machi...”
2021-11-02
Annapolis, MD
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 883 times

#14558 2 years ago

Just installed my first color DMD so now have a Vishay Plasma DMD from a HOU Stern game for sale.
$100 plus shipping.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/123863

#14559 2 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Good condition. Everything functions 100 percent. Works on tokens. Comes with them. Can be setup for quarters with mod from internet. Lock is broken.”
2021-11-04
Edgemoor, DE
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 50 times

#14560 2 years ago

I would like to find a machine from the 75-78 range. Preferably an EM, but I also like the early SS games with chimes for sound, and in great condition. I live in Virginia Beach, so anywhere in the 250 miles away range or less is ok. Some examples: Eight Ball, Evel knievel, Stars, Freedom, Aztec, Old Chicago and others.

I also am looking for a Deadpool Pro, and a Godzilla Premium.

I have an Atgames Legends Pinball for sale or trade if anyone is interested. It's only three months old and is in brand new condition. It has 22 Gottleib games and around 80 zaccaria games on it. It's fun, but I need the space. I paid $850 plus shipping, and have it listed for $500. It's listed on the site under other.

Thanks! Bill

#14561 2 years ago

I'm still looking for the right trade for my Fastbreak. Ideally want another B/W game in nice condition. Would trade for Diner but am open to others.

Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a very nice, 100% working Fastbreak. Pros: -Playfield looks practically brand new, no wear as far as I can tell. -All LEDs. -Clean cab with nice sides, some dings ...”
2023-09-14
Wilmington, DE
4,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1525 times

#14562 2 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Also going to list my Gottlieb Big Hurt

Ad up in the marketplace. Selling the game with an extra NOS playfield.

#14563 2 years ago
Quoted from briyau15:

Forgive me as this is off topic but does anyone have a recommended pinball technician that services the Rockville, MD area? I have an issue with my LZ EM that Stern tech support has yet to resolve. Thanks in advance.

Michael Belofsky of Purcelleville Pins & Slots is very good. Worth a phone call for sure.

#14564 2 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I've given up on trading for a BKSOR premium. I have a BKSOR topper I'd be willing to let go at this point, $1,500. Local pick up only. I put it on top of my TMNT to make sure it works. The light on the bottom right side of the topper didn't light up. Not sure if that's a code thing or not. Either way, easy fix.
I'm also thinking of letting my Stranger Things topper go.

BKSOR topper available again. Stranger Things topper still available.

#14565 2 years ago

Just added this to marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Big Guns Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice shopped, 100% working Big Guns. Fully stripped, cleaned, new rubbers and full led including flashers. Battery mounted off the board. New playfield glass, custom score cards...”
2021-11-06
Gettysburg, PA
3,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 165 times

#14566 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am the second owner. It has the Stern Topper, Shaker Motor, Mirror blades, Colored plastic protectors (Rocket, slings and lanes), flipper bat art, speaker LEDs, pinnovator extern...”
2021-11-07
Newburgh, IN
8,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 325 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14567 2 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Count-Down Id part with. Great cosmetics. But needs to be gone thru. Never powered up. Consider it a nice cosmetic project. $1200. I have a new plastic set and a new drop target set to go with it. Pm with interest.
Mike

#14568 2 years ago

Ad updated - decided to sell the NOS playfield separately.

Thanks.

#14569 2 years ago

Here are 4 HUO Stern games in excellent condition. I have decided to thin the herd. I love all the games but I do not have time to play them. I need to get down to a manageable size and play the ones I have left.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “No. I will not sell the topper separately. I am not interested in trades. I would prefer local inspection and pick up. I am the first and only owner. It has the Stern Topper, mir...”
2021-11-09
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 443 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am the second owner. It has the Stern Topper, Shaker Motor, Mirror blades, Colored plastic protectors (Rocket, slings and lanes), flipper bat art, speaker LEDs, pinnovator extern...”
2021-11-07
Newburgh, IN
8,800 (Firm)
Viewed: 325 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “No. I will not sell the topper separately. I do not wish to trade. I would prefer local inspection and pickup. I am the first and only owner. This game has the Stern topper, 3d...”
2021-11-09
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 514 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (LE) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am not interested in trades. Prefer local inspection and pick up. I am the first and only owner. It has a color dmd, Cliffy protectors, ramp protectors. Bird of Prey mod, Vengea...”
2021-11-09
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 252 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14570 2 years ago

Toying the idea of trading my new GnR LE with topper. Just a few plays. Packed up in a move, so no real use. Shoot me what you have to trade.

#14571 2 years ago

I might be interested in a Primus if someone wants to trade one.

#14572 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice tales from the crypt. Has been bullet proofed with xpin power supply and rotten dog mpu. Has Nvram and chads rom. Leds and titan glow in the dark. Also color led dmd. Upgrade...”
2021-11-10
Edgemoor, DE
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 322 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14573 2 years ago

Looking to trade my MBrSE for a STAR Wars LE.

Anyone interested?

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade for a newer Stern LE or Premium. Or a Pro plus cash (the more I think about it, this may be my preference). Happy to send more pictures, videos etc.. MBr SE h...”
2021-11-14
Gaithersburg, MD
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 814 times

#14574 2 years ago

Hello! Anyone considering selling their HUO Total Nuclear Annihilation within 3-4 hours drive of central NJ?

I will also be at Pintastic New England on Friday if anyone close to the event is looking to sell their HUO TNA.

#14575 2 years ago

May be listing Joker Poker soon.

Work completed:
All flippers rebuilt
All pops rebuilt
All drop targets rebuilt
All rubbers replaced
All LEDs installed.
All in One board installed.

Semi-Decent playfield,
Semi-Decent backglass
Semi-Decent cabinet

$2500. DM me if you're interested. I'll send pics and may add it to marketplace soon.

#14576 2 years ago

Price drop on the Big Hurt!

Any local SW LE owners want to trade for my MBrSE?

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade for a newer Stern LE or Premium. Or a Pro plus cash (the more I think about it, this may be my preference). Happy to send more pictures, videos etc.. MBr SE h...”
2021-11-14
Gaithersburg, MD
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 814 times

#14577 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “A very nice condition twilight zone that I’ve owned since 2002. Not many mods. But has upgraded slot kick out, upgraded German clock board and blue housing, color dmd, premium le...”
2021-11-12
Edgemoor, DE
9,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 55 days
Viewed: 1102 times

#14578 2 years ago

I’m looking for Big Buck Hunter and Chexx hockey-

I have a couple locations that want some new games and need the commercial version with coin mechs

#14579 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Flight 2000 project game? I probably won't have time to mess with it, so I thought I'd throw it up and see if there was any interest. I posted a pricing help thread and the consensus was $600 if I wanted to start a bidding war and have people falling all over themselves for it and up to $1200 if I wanted to sit on it and wait for someone that really wanted one.

I'm thinking $900 sounds fair based on what has sold recently. Here is the pricing thread. I'll obviously donate if it sells.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pricing-help#post-6532793

#14580 2 years ago

Looking for an addition to the game room. My wife has placed Monster Bash on the top of her list. Hoping for something for an early Family Christmas gift. Not seeing these come up too often so placing a feeler out here. Willing to drive a few hours for pickup.

Just so we are all on the same page, archive is telling me the MBr SE is going for. about 7500 and MBr Classic is low 6K. My budget isn’t going much higher than that so LE is not really a realistic option for me.

Only thing I have for trade is a decent players Whirlwind, but really figuring straight up purchase. PM if interested. It’s a bit early, but I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!

#14581 2 years ago

Still on hunt for Tron, Houdini or Stern Indy.

OT. Retired from teaching. Long shot Would love to find a part time/full time job working with pins/arcade in MD area. Maryland Live has openings for Slot Tech that could be fun Shoot me a PM if you know of anything.

#14582 2 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Still on hunt for Tron, Houdini or Stern Indy.
OT. Retired from teaching. Long shot Would love to find a part time/full time job working with pins/arcade in MD area. Maryland Live has openings for Slot Tech that could be fun Shoot me a PM if you know of anything.

Try Spinners in Frederick.

#14583 2 years ago
Quoted from Gott_Lieb:

Try Spinners in Frederick.

thx!

#14584 2 years ago

Hey all random for sure but if anyone out there has a Rolling Thunder cab they’d be interested in selling please let me know! Not a super rare or collectible game by any means but one my friends and I dumped probably 100s of dollars in bitd!!

Would love to add one to the lineup!!

#14585 2 years ago
Quoted from Vabeachrunner4:

Hey all random for sure but if anyone out there has a Rolling Thunder cab they’d be interested in selling please let me know! Not a super rare or collectible game by any means but one my friends and I dumped probably 100s of dollars in bitd!!
Would love to add one to the lineup!!

Serious question - have you played it recently?

Played it at my buddy's house like a month ago on MAME and holy shit does that game suck ass now lol. He swore by it too and me and my other buddy playing it were like WTF is this crap?!?

I don't remember playing as a kid though so I don't have any nostalgia for that game, and I do know that can drive a lot of it lol.

#14586 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:Serious question - have you played it recently?
Played it at my buddy's house like a month ago on MAME and holy shit does that game suck ass now lol. He swore by it too and me and my other buddy playing it were like WTF is this crap?!?
I don't remember playing as a kid though so I don't have any nostalgia for that game, and I do know that can drive a lot of it lol.

So totally get the assessment as it’s not the best game by any means but it’s totally a nostalgia thing for me…many many days and miles of walking and riding to our local 7-11 Bitd where that game seemed to occupy one of the three spots tucked in the back for what seemed like forever! Either because it was killing it in earnings or maybe because nobody else wanted it at their location?! Probably the latter. So hoping someone has one and won’t miss it if it’s gone!

#14587 2 years ago
Quoted from Vabeachrunner4:

So totally get the assessment as it’s not the best game by any means but it’s totally a nostalgia thing for me…many many days and miles of walking and riding to our local 7-11 Bitd where that game seemed to occupy one of the three spots tucked in the back for what seemed like forever! Either because it was killing it in earnings or maybe because nobody else wanted it at their location?! Probably the latter. So hoping someone has one and won’t miss it if it’s gone!

Yeah I hear you and aint nothing wrong with that!

Not sure how far you're willing to drive but Coinop Amusements up in Hagerstown may be worth reaching out to and see if they have at least the cabinet. I know I saw a boardset for sale somewhat recently either on KLOV or Facebook but not a full cabinet.

#14588 2 years ago

Gottlieb Gridiron for sale. $650 or reasonable offer..

Machine - For Sale
Gridiron Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “1977 Gottlieb Gridiron pinball machine. This is the later revised 2 player version of Pro Football from Gottlieb. Very clean machine that came out of home where it was used for 2...”
2021-11-15
York, PA
650 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 327 times

#14589 2 years ago

Anyone local looking for Pinstadium Neos? I have a set that I pulled from an ACNC, thinking I'd use them again. And, I'm not. Right now, they have a harness that will integrate with shaker on ACNC, but Pinstadium sells harnesses for other games.

You know where to find me to discuss.

#14590 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice TMNT pro, cabinet is perfect no scratches of any sort. Play field is, also nice very minimal wear in the shooter lane. Asking $5800 I'm not interested in trades unless it's a ...”
2021-11-17
Chippewa, PA
5,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 272 times
I'm selling my TMNT PRO asking $5800 thanks

#14591 2 years ago

Thinking about posting my pristine Attack from Mars Remake SE up for trade/possible sale. Has the Eat at Eddy's building mod.

Trades like a Stern Pro plus cash would be preferred. Let me know what you have. Marketplace ad coming soon...

#14592 2 years ago

I am picking up a game Saturday for myself. The person also has a Star Trek Next Gen. He sent some photos but I will check it out in person and get more photos. Initially I can see the bottoms of the slings are broken in the usual place and the cannons probably need some work. Otherwise it looks good and it boots and plays. Not sure what he will ask for the game. But if you would like more info, pm me and I’ll get more and get you in contact.

EDIT: This game has probably been taken.

#14595 2 years ago

Did you mean 1300?

#14596 2 years ago

. LOL, for 13k you'd better spell "upon" correctly

#14597 2 years ago

Glad your a English major we need more of those in this hobby. But no not 1,300 its 13,000 if you can find one for 1,300 please let me know or travel back to the 70s maybe you can get one for that price!

#14598 2 years ago
Quoted from DodgersFan32:

Glad your a English major we need more of those in this hobby. But no not 1,300 its 13,000 if you can find one for 1,300 please let me know or travel back to the 70s maybe you can get one for that price!

It's actually "an" English major
I'm sure your game will sell quickly.

#14599 2 years ago

$13K for a wedge-head Blue Note?

#14600 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

$13K for a wedge-head Blue Note?

No lowballs, he knows what he has!

There are 18,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 292 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/292?hl=skidave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.