(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,938 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by schwts
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,938 posts in this topic. You are on page 290 of 359.
#14451 2 years ago

Looking to trade my players Rollergames - Faded cabinet, good playfield and boards - Plays 100% Looking for Jokerz!, Comet, Space Shuttle, F14, or something in that era. Cash either way is fine. No EM's Please!!

Mike V.

#14452 2 years ago

I put my Airborne FS in the market place….

Machine - For Sale
Airborne Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Listing my nice Airborne FS. Game plays 100% in my personal collection in a smoke free home. The good: -Clean non faded cab -Pinstadiums installed -LEDOCD installed -LEDs througho...”
2021-10-12
New Windsor, MD
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 257 times

#14453 2 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a working Full Throttle pinball machine.”
2021-10-12
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 99 times

Thanks.

#14454 2 years ago

Teachers pet for sale in virginia if anyone interested

#14455 2 years ago
Quoted from DodgersFan32:

Teachers pet for sale in virginia if anyone interested

Any photos?

#14457 2 years ago

Anyone traveling to the pinball expo from western PA or passing through who could transport a machine? If so please shoot me a PM.

#14458 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Full Throttle

New!

Wanted! “Looking for a working Full Throttle pinball machine.”

21 hours ago

Baltimore, MD

Wanted

stretch2

Thanks.

WHY?

#14459 2 years ago

interested in star wars home pin if anybody has one.

#14460 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice players condition. Cleaned and rubbers replaced with Titans and leds added except back box. Plays 100%. Dmd looks nice. Also just rebuilt flippers. And have spare ramps. They ...”
2021-10-13
Edgemoor, DE
3,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 786 times

#14461 2 years ago

I put up a proper ad for Fastbreak; I've had some decent offers but am holding out for a B/W trade:

Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a very nice, 100% working Fastbreak. Pros: -Playfield looks practically brand new, no wear as far as I can tell. -All LEDs. -Clean cab with nice sides, some dings ...”
2023-09-14
Wilmington, DE
4,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1525 times

#14462 2 years ago

Anyone have or know of a World Cup 94 or Jurassic Park Pro that isn't too far away from the DMV area they want to part with, please shoot me a message. Thanks.

#14463 2 years ago

Got an Avengers premium that we are looking to trade first, sell if no trades peak the interest. It’s stock minus the start button, huo. It does have the topper new in box, never got around to installing. Would trade with or without it. Looking for b/w, stern, maybe a multigame trade. Willing to 2 for one, 3 for one maybe, or cash either way. Ad up eventually. Let us know what you’ve got! Worst we can say is no.

#14464 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Regretfully putting my TFTC with cool upgrades on the guillotine. $4,700 obo. Possibly open to trades, but would prefer straight sale to free up space. Fully working game. Playfie...”
2021-10-16
Langhorne, PA
4,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 868 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14465 2 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I was researching Evel Knievel prices to get a feel for the market. Nothing had been listed for a while so I was just prepping for pictures and then boom, someone in WV post an Evel. My only shock is that it wasn't Jesterfunhouse . Wow, that sold on the same day!
Well anyway, here is my ad. There are so many categories, that I never know what to pick. Went with Partially restored since it has a hardtop. Ask me questions and stuff; I made a forum. Feel free to price police the heck out of it. In this market, I have no idea what is normal.

Archived after 9 days

Sold for $ 3,700

Contributed to Pinside

Got positive feedback

Machine - For Sale

Evel Knievel

Archived

Partially restored (almost original) “This is a very nice playing Evel Knievel. Everything works great. Flippers are very strong (replaced the worn flipper linkages, sleeves and stops).

The cabinet has been painted ...”

2021-10-07

Richmond, VA

zimjoe

Jesterfunhouse is a neighbor. My Evel went quick with a few people in line for it. Good luck with the sale.

#14466 2 years ago

Like mew bm 66. Wouldn't mind trading it out for something in similar condition.

#14467 2 years ago
Quoted from Homebar124:

Jesterfunhouse is a neighbor. My Evel went quick with a few people in line for it. Good luck with the sale.

It sold, but not as fast as yours. Charles Town must be a hot-bed of pinball activity!

Now I have to decide what goes in the empty slot. I'm leaning towards a more recent Stern, but I do have a soft spot for 70 and 80's pins.

#14468 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Like mew bm 66. Wouldn't mind trading it out for something in similar condition.

Is that a Catwoman reference?

#14469 2 years ago

zimjoe you should buy my Firepower

#14470 2 years ago

Very nice Avengers AIQ premium for sale with ad coming tomorrow. Modded out and plays perfectly. $8100. Making room for another purchase and you'll be paying $1k more in a few months to get one of these new and we all know the used market will get more expensive on these when that happens.

#14471 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Very nice Avengers AIQ premium for sale with ad coming tomorrow. Modded out and plays perfectly. $8100. Making room for another purchase and you'll be paying $1k more in a few months to get one of these new and we all know the used market will get more expensive on these when that happens.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I've got a very nice Avengers AIQ Premium that looks new (minus the normal but minor playfield dimpling), plays perfectly, and has several great mods! I'm selling to fund an early ...”
2021-10-17
Vienna, VA
8,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 300 times

#14472 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

That is such a fun game; yours is really nice. I already have a tentative plan or I would. That said, I will come over and play it anytime

#14473 2 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

That is such a fun game; yours is really nice. I already have a tentative plan or I would. That said, I will come over and play it anytime

I will hit you up.

#14474 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

This would mean we'd have the stand up target and drop target Hardtop'd variety of Firepower within two miles of each other. Come on zimjoe

#14475 2 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Ended up trading Deadpool to a good friend. BKSOR topper is pending. Still have TMNT. I also have a Stranger Things topper I'd like to move. Just not a fan of it. $625. Local pickup only.

$600 for the topper now.

#14476 2 years ago

Mod - Wanted
Wanted! - “I have an opportunity to make a trade but the other party would really like the Aces High Topper. I said I’d help try to negotiate the purchase of one. PM , call or text me if y...”
2021-10-17
Altoona, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 230 times

#14477 2 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

This would mean we'd have the stand up target and drop target Hardtop'd variety of Firepower within two miles of each other. Come on zimjoe

Now that we no longer have Harlem Globetrotter overlap on the South Side Crawl, I guess we need to find a common game

#14478 2 years ago

Looking for a Mandalorian Pro if anyone is selling.

#14479 2 years ago

Thinking of trading my HUO LOTR, all original in fantastic shape. Located close to Annapolis, MD. Let me know if interested. Looking for a newer Stern Pro and a lesser title in trade.

#14480 2 years ago

#spooky-pinball-allice-cooper-nightmare-castle - recently purchased NIB, low plays, home use
plastic protectors, interior graphics, knocker, shaker, speaker kit, target decals, blue powder coat, and powder coated coin door

Also playfields:
Medieval Madness - reproduction by Mirco (2012)
Attack from Mars - reproduction by Mirco (2012)

Open to trades

#14481 2 years ago

Still looking for a nice Diner in the Philly area.

#14482 2 years ago

Hey, thinking about putting my X-men Pro up for sale or trade. Located just north of Baltimore, Maryland. It has ben fully shopped with all new rubbers and brand new plastics. Includes the original Wolverine figure as well as new replacement figures for the newton ball mod. Works great! PM me for more details. Thanks!

#14483 2 years ago

Thinking about trading my Shadow +/- cash depending on the trade. Has ColorDMD, Aurich package, Mantis ramps, and a few other mods.

Interested in Championship Pub, Deadpool Pro, Walking Dead Pro, maybe Medusa or Centaur, and possibly some other games.

#14484 2 years ago

Anyone tired of their Lord of the Rings and want to triple their collection without laying out any cash? My Cyclone, Pinbot, and Sorcerer... Substitute a really nice Police Force for 1 of the 1st 2 if your LOTRs has a color dmd

#14485 2 years ago

Interested in a sopranos if anyone is interested in trading

#14486 2 years ago

Anyone wanna trade my HUO Avengers Premium with shaker and speaker/flipper LEDS for your Premium Star Wars.

#14487 2 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

Anyone wanna trade my HUO Avengers Premium with shaker and speaker/flipper LEDS for your Premium Star Wars.

Do it. SW is phenominimals.

#14488 2 years ago

Looking for a nice WCS. PM if interested. Cash ready

#14489 2 years ago
Quoted from PJKools:

Thinking about trading my Shadow +/- cash depending on the trade. Has ColorDMD, Aurich package, Mantis ramps, and a few other mods.
Interested in Championship Pub, Deadpool Pro, Walking Dead Pro, maybe Medusa or Centaur, and possibly some other games.

Change of plans…looking to trade my Tales From the Crypt instead of Shadow. PM if interested.

#14490 2 years ago

I have an American Pinball Hot Wheels NIB available next week if anyone is interested.

#14491 2 years ago

I also have a NIB Avengers Infinity Quest Pro available next week that I would also consider selling if someone is interested....

#14492 2 years ago

Pm if interested..

#14493 2 years ago

I’m looking for a stranger things premium or LE within ~125 miles of Northern VA.

#14494 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “I am selling my 1981 Bally Eight Bally Deluxe, and it's absolutely beautiful, a family friendly game. It features a brand new CPR backglass, brand new Outside Edge playfield hardt...”
2021-10-21
Jarrettsville, MD
3,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 314 times

#14495 2 years ago

Heading down to bucks county PA to visit my parents with my van, would happily grab a pin while i'm there to fill my open slot. Pickup would have to be sunday morning

things i'm interested in:
- twilight zone
- whitewater
- medieval madness, og or any flavor really
- a circus voltaire would look cool next to my theater of magic!!
- i sold a pinbot and miss it, would happily pick one of these up again
- high speed 2
- ??? i'm a sucker for most system 11s, 100% open to DMD / LCD too, and even the right EM....would happily grab a target alpha or STARS

ideally you'd be within an hour of 19067 (I'll be going from your place to boston), but would consider a longer ride for the right deal

know this is a bit of a lark but just throwing it out there! PM me with anything you might be interested in passing along.

#14496 2 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Sale Pending!

Eight Ball Deluxe

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I am selling my 1981 Bally Eight Bally Deluxe, and it's absolutely beautiful, a family friendly game. It features a brand new CPR backglass, brand new Outside Edge playfield hardt...”

21 hours ago

Jarrettsville, MD

3,900 (OBO)

Alan_L

Beautiful EBD!!!

#14497 2 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

Heading down to bucks county PA to visit my parents with my van, would happily grab a pin while i'm there to fill my open slot. Pickup would have to be sunday morning
things i'm interested in:
- twilight zone
- whitewater
- medieval madness, og or any flavor really
- a circus voltaire would look cool next to my theater of magic!!
- i sold a pinbot and miss it, would happily pick one of these up again
- high speed 2
- ??? i'm a sucker for most system 11s, 100% open to DMD / LCD too, and even the right EM....would happily grab a target alpha or STARS
ideally you'd be within an hour of 19067 (I'll be going from your place to boston), but would consider a longer ride for the right deal
know this is a bit of a lark but just throwing it out there! PM me with anything you might be interested in passing along.

19067 that’s my zip.
Lol

#14498 2 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

i sold a pinbot and miss it, would happily pick one of these up again

I'm on my second Pinbot. I missed it a lot when I sold my first one. It's a great game!

Another game that I miss is Big Guns. Looks so good sitting next to Pinbot. It's like an accessory pin... sounds weird to accessorize a pin with another pin, but probably cheaper than a Stern topper

#14499 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

19067 that’s my zip.
Lol

Well...I grew up in yardley hunt, feeding the ducks on lake afton. it did not suck!

...lemme know if you've got something interesting to sell

#14500 2 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I'm on my second Pinbot. I missed it a lot when I sold my first one. It's a great game!
Another game that I miss is Big Guns. Looks so good sitting next to Pinbot. It's like an accessory pin... sounds weird to accessorize a pin with another pin, but probably cheaper than a Stern topper

This pair is an awesome pair. I need some python angelo in my basement again.

There are 17,938 posts in this topic. You are on page 290 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/290?hl=pjkools and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.