(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14,628 posts
  • 825 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by mlenow
  • Topic is favorited by 484 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 14,628 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 293.
#1401 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Anyone got a WOZ for sale? (Sorry to interrupt the bickering)

Buddy does...

#1402 6 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Every time a tron shows up i don't have the cash Maybe i should return my new car bought

Payment plan time lol

#1403 6 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Every time a tron shows up i don't have the cash Maybe i should return my new car bought

Payment plan time lol

#1404 6 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Congrats on the sale, that was a good looking machine.

Bump for Jester, good seller. I've played BDK once it was pretty fun. JD is awesome, nice that yours was already LED'ed, there are more lights than you would think in that thing.

I know you were joking but I think you went a little far on this one......

Private joke / he knows why I said that! Lol besides - I'm a CAT - Cats don't care about no slobbery dog.

#1405 6 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

I know you were joking but I think you went a little far on this one......

Quoted from Evan55:

yikes. A little too far, man.
You wouldn't make that joke about someones kid or mom.

It's all good, guys. Pinterest is a great guy and he was joking with me to make a point after what I said about the killing of Cecil the lion. It was a little too far after the fact and that's why it looked out of context...and much worse than it was.

It didn't offend me (does anything?), so let's just move on. You're still golden, Pinterest!

EDIT: I just realized my comment about Cecil was in a different thread, about what irrationally pisses you off. No wonder you guys didn't know what the hell he was talking about!

#1406 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Payment plan time lol

if only someone would do that for me but they all want $$$ now How are you doing bigd ?

#1407 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinterest:

Private joke / he knows why I said that! Lol besides - I'm a CAT - Cats don't care about no slobbery dog.

Cats are lab animals. And their shit stinks. And they puke hairballs.

Kick a dog. It'll still love you.

(Drops mic.)

#1408 6 years ago
Quoted from Evan55:

yikes. A little too far, man.
You wouldn't make that joke about someones kid or mom.

Oh? But I would - because I'm a CAT and well... It's just what we do.

Boobie (and I say that lovingly because I love boobies) should comment before MY head is cut off and stuffed - lol - seriously - it's a joke - relax - he said the same thing to me in another post.

#1409 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinterest:

Boobie (and I say that lovingly because I love boobies) should comment before MY head is cut off and stuffed - lol - seriously - it's a joke - relax - he said the same thing to me in another post.

You're calling me Boobie because you know I have man-boobs, f**ker.

Did you read my post defending you above? Written four minutes before you said I should defend you.

I'm awesome.

#1410 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You're calling me Boobie because you know I have man-boobs, f**ker.
Did you read my post defending you above? Written four minutes before you said I should defend you.
I'm awesome.

You are awesome - and kinda sexy for a dog! Why if I were a K9 - I'd prolly buy a creepy Funhouse from you!

Like how I brought the conversation back to the FS topic for the admins?

#1411 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

I am going to work on an LE this Saturday. It is HUO and supposedly never worked so should be pristine. I'm swapping what JJP thinks is a suspect board and I've been told the owner wants to sell but I haven't crossed that bridge with them yet. I'll shoot a PM.

#1412 6 years ago

Considering trading my JD and Spy Hunter. The JD has LEDs and a color DMD, its former owner was Chris from Coin Taker. The Spy Hunter is currently being shopped out. Just throwing a feeler out there in case anyone was looking to swap games. PM for with any questions or pics if you are interested. My philosophy is if games are not being played at my place, they should be somewhere that they can be enjoyed.

#1413 6 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

if only someone would do that for me but they all want $$$ now How are you doing bigd ?

Im doing good bud how about yourself? Ive let some people pay in incriminates but its not my first choice of payment lol.

#1414 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Im doing good bud how about yourself? Ive let some people pay in incriminates but its not my first choice of payment lol.

That's good and yup i hear yah maybe ill get lucky

#1415 6 years ago

Tron is worth financing . Game arriving late tonight

#1416 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Tron is worth financing . Game arriving late tonight

wish i could finance a game and yup it's def a awesome game plus good movie good music (thx daf punk)

#1417 6 years ago

This one also has 3 or 4 custom songs on some of the multiballs

#1418 6 years ago

Are there any project EMs or any games sub 1K for sale close to I95? Shoot me a PM! I'll be passing by there in the next day or two

#1419 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I'm going to sell it for what I have in it. Hoping to have it in this weekend.

You have my attention.....

#1420 6 years ago
Quoted from MeNaCeFiRe:

Are there any project EMs or any games sub 1K for sale close to I95? Shoot me a PM! I'll be passing by there in the next day or two

You just missed a yard sale that had about 3 in my area. We posted the info a page or two back, I'm not sure if they sold or not.

#1421 6 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Still looking at offers for Stargate .. also thinking of selling/trading a modded TRON LE. If interested please PM.

I finally sold Tron LE as I really like the Eli's ramp kit. I do miss the moving recognizer but I sold my LE with all the great mods for 10k. I just sold a Tron pro tonight with all the same great mods even better arcade cab 3.1 with joystick lit up vs 2.1 in my LE for 5800. I did not have blue or Chrome side rails but I like the blue better and no 3D backglass but at 5800 with 210 games played it's a much better bargin. I am still enjoying the one from Skins and Trace lifter in my personal collection. I can't make up my mind which is better screened cab vs decals bit I know I paid 7k for both with shipping and that's 3k that can be used on another pin fir so little difference. Yes it's a great game but so is a modded pro.

#1422 6 years ago

I wish to thank Billsfanmd, Ramjet for the purchase last week and help moving it.

Thanks tonight to Mark Stretch for the Tron pro and XXVII for the Safecracker purchase.

I have ECLEWOZ WOZ 306 being refurbished now as I had light board issues and monkey opto problems when i took it in trade. I am a factory direct distributor and can sell with full warranty for 7500 and 7700 delivered.

#1423 6 years ago

Today's Tron that left for MD was so so pretty from the last ever run Feb 2013. Well until the next last ever run.

Enjoy it Stretch.

20150816_000115.jpg

#1424 6 years ago

Flintstones for sale or trade.

Specifically looking for dr dude, bad cats, mousin. Would consider other trades but no, I don't want your Nip It.

#1425 6 years ago
Quoted from MeNaCeFiRe:

I have a bally flipflop - some typical wear, **PERFECT** BG, but cabinet paint is flaking significantly. A Williams gay 90s.. some wear, but painted over cabinet and BG is split (but holds together just fine).
IMG_6350-X3.jpg
IMG_6351-X3.jpgIMG_6352-X3.jpgIMG_6323.jpg

Gay 90s is all put back together.. that was just the only PF shot I had lying around.

#1426 6 years ago

Wow, that Flip Flop looks like a pretty cool game. I love the layout.

#1427 6 years ago

played flip flop as a kid non stop

#1428 6 years ago

Hummm....only 2 hours away and I just happen to have a spot open for one more game.

#1429 6 years ago

double post

#1430 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Quoted from doughslingers:

I have ECLEWOZ WOZ 306 being refurbished now as I had light board issues and monkey opto problems when i took it in trade. I am a factory direct distributor and can sell with full warranty for 7500 and 7700 delivered.

#1431 6 years ago

Anyone trying to sell a Star Trek Pro? I WTB a player's near DC.

#1432 6 years ago

I have a few arcade games that I would like to sell or trade for a pinball machine.

Battlezone in great working condition, installed a Braze save high score kit, rebuilt AR board, replaced bridge rectifier, replaced big blue capacitor asking $900 cash or trade.

G-Loc Deluxe motion cabinet. Motion works, safety sensors have been disabled, cleaned up and regreased the mechanics, asking $700 cash or trade. The game is heavy and large, but when disassembled into a few pieces it is managable to move.

Zombie Raid dual shotgun game, looks great next to TFTC, MSF or any horror theme pin. Faris did the side art. Fun game.m $600 cash or trade.

If you are interested in trading for a pinball machine, just let me know what you have. I would trade all three for a pin worth the same price range. I love these games but out of space and want more pins.

#1433 6 years ago

AC/DC Premium Luci edition w/ mods

#1434 6 years ago

Is a trade Shelly's Frankenstein for GoldenEye a fair deal? GoldenEye has MirrorBlades, works 100%, LED's, Satellite mod (grey looks like an actual satellite dish), very clean machine.........thinking about it.........

#1435 6 years ago

In Pittsburgh PA and looking for a jurassic park. If you have one in very good condition, PM me.

#1436 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Is a trade Shelly's Frankenstein for GoldenEye a fair deal? GoldenEye has MirrorBlades, works 100%, LED's, Satellite mod (grey looks like an actual satellite dish), very clean machine.........thinking about it.........

Sounds fair

#1437 6 years ago

Sure, Sega for a Sega straight up is totally fair.

#1438 6 years ago

Thanks for the input, can't decide if I'm really warming up to GoldenEye...........enjoy the long weekend everybody!!

#1439 6 years ago

Goldeneye is a very fun Sega pin. When/if you make the trade, can I see some pics?

I've owned one before and would love to see its condition. Thanks.

#1440 6 years ago

If you're the one with frankstein, then make the trade. I had a Frankenstein for a little bit when I shopped and restored one for a friend. Fun game for a while but I wouldn't have hesitated to trade it just to switch it up. Goldeneye definitely seems like a really fun game.

#1441 6 years ago

Game cleaning up. Have a bunch of pms but local takes priority.

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

#1442 6 years ago

Ok apparently some pinside a**hole pussy who has a issue with me likes to keep being childish and hiding behind his computer and also posting bogus cl adds with my screen name . If you have a issue with me for some odd reason thats fine but dont bring my significant other or any of my pinball friends into the equation. If you have a problem message me or something bc I have a feeling I know who you are but im not going to point any fingers just yet as I dont wanna engage in this immature behavior . Thank you and have a lovely evening i know I will .

#1443 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ok apparently some pinside a**hole pussy who has a issue with me likes to keep being childish and hiding behind his computer and also posting bogus cl adds with my screen name . If you have a issue with me for some odd reason thats fine but dont bring my significant other or any of my pinball friends into the equation. If you have a problem message me or something bc I have a feeling I know who you are but im not going to point any fingers just yet as I dont wanna engage in this immature behavior . Thank you and have a lovely evening i know I will .

A new one? It didn't come up for me, it must have been taken down already. It's kind of amazing, I've never seen Pinside drama outside of Pinside.

#1444 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Game cleaning up. Have a bunch of pms but local takes priority.

image.jpg image_1.jpg image_2.jpg

Did you post a price?

#1445 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Did you post a price?

5800 i believe he was asking

#1446 6 years ago

5800 OBO. Im adding all the mods I picked up...has full leds, fully cliffy set, shaker motor, arcade mod, flynn sign, light cycles, lit recognizer, plastic protector set. Im also going to rebuild all 3 flippers to make sure it plays perfect. I'm really breaking even but I can hold it for a while. It was lightly routed but looks great. Could take a trade of a lesser pin and cash....CFTBL, BSD, IJ4, RFM, congo....Have had 3-4 offers to ship but I am hoping for local buyer.

#1447 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

5800 OBO. Im adding all the mods I picked up...has full leds, fully cliffy set, shaker motor, arcade mod, flynn sign, light cycles, lit recognizer, plastic protector set. Im also going to rebuild all 3 flippers to make sure it plays perfect. I'm really breaking even but I can hold it for a while. It was lightly routed but looks great. Could take a trade of a lesser pin and cash....CFTBL, BSD, IJ4, RFM, congo....Have had 3-4 offers to ship but I am hoping for local buyer.

Yea I always perfer local also but the times I shipped actually went really well .gl .also now u want bsd I offered mine a while back for something lol? U crazy pinhead

#1448 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Beautiful table. Actually has me considering moving out my BSD, if only I had the cash.

#1449 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Thats a good deal if only i had the cash. My goal try have one for my self by the end of the year

#1450 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I saw that post on Craigslist and flagged it. That is just not right and if the person is identified I hope their Pinside privileges are revoked. Don't worry Bigd1979 we all think less of people that post crap like that not the person they are slurring.

There are 14,628 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 293.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside