(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,940 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Harvester
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,940 posts in this topic. You are on page 289 of 359.
#14401 2 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Man the market on BKSOR has changed. I sold an LE at a huge loss to get it to move 1.5-2 years ago.

Every game.. same story across the board

#14402 2 years ago

Looking for any interesting trades for a Funhouse I could bring to the York show. Game is working (with a new MPU), but could use a shop job, also comes with a very nice clear coated original playfield to replace the ugly one in it, and a full set of new cabinet decals (the high quality textured ones).

Looking for games I haven’t owned AFM, MB, GOT, WH20, I’m sure a bunch of others, think Bally Williams and newer. Some photos in the York thread, or I’m happy to send you more.

#14403 2 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I've given up on trading for a BKSOR premium. I have a BKSOR topper I'd be willing to let go at this point, $1,500. Local pick up only. I put it on top of my TMNT to make sure it works. The light on the bottom right side of the topper didn't light up. Not sure if that's a code thing or not. Either way, easy fix.
I'm also thinking of letting my Stranger Things topper go.

Bksor topper is pending.

#14404 2 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Man the market on BKSOR has changed. I sold an LE at a huge loss to get it to move 1.5-2 years ago.

It certainly been a tough machine to obtain. I even offered up a Deadpool Pro Plus cash to numerous people and they weren't willing to get rid of the game. I've moved on to another game now. LOL

#14405 2 years ago

Selling a Pac Man 60 in 1 multicade. $800 Can bring to the York show. I'm only about 45 minutes away from the show.
See the York show thread for pictures.If sold to a Pinsider I will donate to Pinside for the sale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-game-show-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/11#post-6535354

#14406 2 years ago

Hi all. Just listed my TSPP for sale.

#14408 2 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

It certainly been a tough machine to obtain. I even offered up a Deadpool Pro Plus cash to numerous people and they weren't willing to get rid of the game. I've moved on to another game now. LOL

I totally believe this but at the same time can’t believe it. It’s crazy how literally every game is on fire….. even black Knight. You literally couldn’t give that game away, any version a year or so ago.

#14409 2 years ago

Hey all, not pin related but I’m looking for a nice Rolling Thunder to add to our gameroom. Looking for a nice example with side art, etc. I know it’s not the best game out there or most coveted, but definitely one with some nostalgia factor built in for us! If you have one for sale please let me know!

Thanks!

#14410 2 years ago

I was researching Evel Knievel prices to get a feel for the market. Nothing had been listed for a while so I was just prepping for pictures and then boom, someone in WV post an Evel. My only shock is that it wasn't Jesterfunhouse . Wow, that sold on the same day!

Well anyway, here is my ad. There are so many categories, that I never know what to pick. Went with Partially restored since it has a hardtop. Ask me questions and stuff; I made a forum. Feel free to price police the heck out of it. In this market, I have no idea what is normal.

Machine - For Sale
Evel Knievel Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “This is a very nice playing Evel Knievel. Everything works great. Flippers are very strong (replaced the worn flipper linkages, sleeves and stops). The cabinet has been painted ...”
2021-10-07
Richmond, VA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 421 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14411 2 years ago

Hello all, I just posted a Rollergames for sale. I will be heading to the York show on Saturday.

Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very clean and fully working Rollergames. Has diamond plate playfield, plastic and ramps in great condition. Full LED replacement and digit display has been changed to red. Boar...”
2021-10-07
Reading, PA
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 482 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14412 2 years ago

Have a few Godzilla Premiums in the first run remaining. Have one Mandalorian Premium with eta of December remaining. Two stranger things pro eta December remaining. I’m located in TAX FREE Delaware . Small Showroom across the line in Berlin ( empty right now but Godzilla Pro arriving in the next week…welcome to come see it! )

#14413 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2003 HUO Lord of the Rings. Playfield 9/10 - Cabinet 8/10 I’m looking to trade for a Tron: Legacy I have added & installed the following mods since the last time I listed...”
2022-01-26
Altoona, PA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 2481 times

#14414 2 years ago

since i'm local to the show, i'll throw this out there. i have an AFMR SE i'm not doing anything with. i could be interested in a trade for an Elvira or JP premium. ty.

#14415 2 years ago

Sold out of Godzilla Premiums. Have a TWO Pro's left. Thanks!! Hope everyone has a great time at the White Rose show this weekend!

#14416 2 years ago
Quoted from RBradley:

Have a few Godzilla Premiums in the first run remaining. Have one Mandalorian Premium with eta of December remaining. Two stranger things pro eta December remaining. I’m located in TAX FREE Delaware . Small Showroom across the line in Berlin ( empty right now but Godzilla Pro arriving in the next week…welcome to come see it! )

Quoted from RBradley:

Sold out of Godzilla Premiums. Have a TWO Pro's left. Thanks!! Hope everyone has a great time at the White Rose show this weekend!

I don't write the rules around here... but kind of weird to have distributor pumping their business, no? Don't know about you guys, but not really interested in seeing this thread turn into a billboard for distros

#14417 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I don't write the rules around here... but kind of weird to have distributor pumping their business, no? Don't know about you guys, but not really interested in seeing this thread turn into a billboard for distros

Agree. Get this nonsense outta here.

#14418 2 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I was researching Evel Knievel prices to get a feel for the market. Nothing had been listed for a while so I was just prepping for pictures and then boom, someone in WV post an Evel. My only shock is that it wasn't Jesterfunhouse. zimjoe

Speaking of shocking check out this ad that also isn't mine...IF only I was in the market for a bingo "Project"
allentown.craigslist.org link

#14419 2 years ago

If anyone has or knows of any 90's pinball machines that are more of a project than just ready to play, and are more on the electronics side of the project than cosmetic, can you please let me know?

I'm thinking that may be a good way to try and get into this hobby and I could try to fix one up a bit and then maybe sell it to make some $$ to put towards something that I'm looking to keep more so long term. There was this Last Action Hero on the FB marketplace that I was tempted to get for $1500 but I just couldn't do it yet but I'm almost wishing I did. It was missing a board and looked like it needed to be clean up a bit, but nothing super major I don't think. It took me about 5 minutes of searching on google and hear to figure out which board was missing too.

I have experience with my 4 arcade games and doing wiring and have done a bit of pretty advanced wiring with a switcher I have in my Maximum Force cabinet, so I enjoy those kinds of projects. I've done cap kit and replaced amplifiers/resistors on boards and stuff too so I know how to do all that. I can't do surface mounted stuff when it comes to soldering though lol.

Anyways, if anyone knows of anything like that around the DMV area or within not too far of driving distance, please let me know, thanks. I don't know if I'd go further back than the 90's though but would maybe be open to other options.

#14420 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I don’t write the rules either. If tacky and unwanted - certainly won’t post on this thread. Just know stock has been tough and as a new local dealer with a little left in first runs - in the North East - thought it made sense to post that I had a few of these titles available. Thanks for the feedback.

#14421 2 years ago
Quoted from RBradley:

I don’t write the rules either. If tacky and unwanted - certainly won’t post on this thread. Just know stock has been tough and as a new local dealer with a little left in first runs - in the North East - thought it made sense to post that I had a few of these titles available. Thanks for the feedback.

I think it was perfectly fine man. It let us know that there are games in our region available. In fact I forwarded your msg to a buddy of mine.

Your fine bro. Just don't go price gouging or you will probably get black balled. Hahaha

#14422 2 years ago
Quoted from RBradley:

Quoted from RBradley:

Appreciate it. People know you’re there, they can reach out to you privately and get a rundown of what your business is selling.

#14423 2 years ago
Quoted from RBradley:

Some people just need something to complain about. I see nothing wrong with it. You are in target area so no harm in making a few for sale posts. Just don't flood the thread with dozens of posts and be sure to announce that you donated to pinside for any sales you get from the posts.

#14424 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Some people just need something to complain about. I see nothing wrong with it. You are in target area so no harm in making a few for sale posts. Just don't flood the thread with dozens of posts and be sure to announce that you donated to pinside for any sales you get from the posts.

Agreed. Absolutely nothing wrong with alerting folks when you have stock of a hot game that others are sold out of. That is what it needs to be limited to. I wouldn’t want to hear about how you’re selling a new game from stern as a general announcement.

#14425 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I don't know if I'd go further back than the 90's though but would maybe be open to other options.

Do yourself a favor go back further than 1990, you will be missing all the system 9 and 11's.

#14426 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Agreed. Absolutely nothing wrong with alerting folks when you have stock of a hot game that others are sold out of. That is what it needs to be limited to. I wouldn’t want to hear about how you’re selling a new game from stern as a general announcement.

Fully agree. I thought it was very helpful and it offered several folks an opportunity to snag an early run Godzilla! For anyone looking, I'm sure they appreciated the note. Personally, I think it's great to know that another distributor is out there who starts as an enthusiast. I think it only helps the community.

#14427 2 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Do yourself a favor go back further than 1990, you will be missing all the system 9 and 11's.

The problem is I won't have any connection to them most likely. I'm not saying I wouldn't be open to them but I don't know how much they would interest me. I don't really have any interest in EM machines though that is for sure.

#14428 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

The problem is I won't have any connection to them most likely. I'm not saying I wouldn't be open to them but I don't know how much they would interest me. I don't really have any interest in EM machines though that is for sure.

You can go all the way back to the late 70's and still be solid state. Those will be "simpler" when it comes to repairs and troubleshoot in general. For your first game I would target something lower in the price range that works. Something WILL break on your pins. It's way easier to start with a working machine. Once you understand them a bit a project may make sense. Just my recommendation.

#14429 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

It’s ok, but within your parameters? Huh? Why set any parameters at all?

My point is: there are plenty of distributors that post their games for sale right in the marketplace. You can keep tabs of what they have in stock and see pricing right there. Super easy to search and it keeps threads from being canvases by distros telling everyone what they have on hand.

I guess I’m an outlier, but I like this thread because it’s a trading post for collectors in our region. A lot of folks in the area have gotten to know each other here. I’d really rather not have every distributor within 300 miles jumping in here to tell us they have stock on hand, when anyone looking for a game can execute a simple search by going to Stern’s site, finding regional distributors, and giving them a 30 second phone call.

No offense intended to our Delaware distributor!

#14430 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Speaking of shocking check out this ad that also isn't mine...IF only I was in the market for a bingo "Project"

Is anyone ever in the market for a bingo project?

#14431 2 years ago

I have a nice original Iron Man I'd consider swapping in a deal if anyone is interested PM me.

#14432 2 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Is anyone ever in the market for a bingo project?

Lol. I helped move a Bingo machine once...and only once. HEAVY

#14433 2 years ago

oking for :
Fireball EM
Target alpha
Interflip dragon
Capersville

Please pm me if you have one
Projects are okay

#14434 2 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Lol. I helped move a Bingo machine once...and only once. HEAVY

Had a guy that was getting out of collecting pins. Wanted to know if I wanted to buy him out. He had about 25 bingos in his basement. Hahahaha. No way was I gonna move all those games up a flight of stairs. I’ve owned about a dozen before and know how heavy they are.

#14435 2 years ago

I'm looking for a low Halloween spot around low to mid hundred let me know thanks

#14436 2 years ago

Got a really nice Williams contact, fully working, regularly serviced while it was in a home.

$1400 obo, northern Baltimore county

#14437 2 years ago

Might be selling a nice Roadshow and a nice Avengers AIQ premium to make way for some new machines.

Roadshow has a colorDMD, full LEDs, nice playfield with zero wear, nice colorful cab with minimal bumps/bruises, the rare interactive beacon topper, titans, target decals, back alley painted boombox, trough and backboard lighting. $5600

Avengers AIQ Premium has the mezel mods stark tower and sanctum mods, the tdiddy capt marvel ramp mod, wizard mods wizpanel, tilt graphics lockdown bar magnet, and yellow t molding to match the LE. $8200

I heard that all upcoming Avengers Premiums are delayed until 2022, so here's your chance to potentially get one before the big price increase!

Please PM me with interest.

#14438 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Had a guy that was getting out of collecting pins. Wanted to know if I wanted to buy him out. He had about 25 bingos in his basement. Hahahaha. No way was I gonna move all those games up a flight of stairs. I’ve owned about a dozen before and know how heavy they are.

Are they in the high 200 to 300-lb range?

#14439 2 years ago

Selling an Arcade 1up 12 in 1 Namco edition fully assembled with Pacman, Galaga, Dig Dug and others all officially licensed and included. Great game to mix into the lineup and doesn't take up much space. Details in ad.

Other - For Sale
“Pacman Arcade 1up, Namco Legacy Edition 12 in 1. Plays 12 games including Pacman, Galaga, Dig Dug, Pacmania, Super Pac Man, Pac and Pal, Pac Man Plus, Pac Land, Galaxian, Mappy, Di...”
2021-10-10
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 222 times

#14440 2 years ago

High End Multicade back on the chopping block. Looking for Cash or Arcad1up Sized games + cash. Thanks!

Other - For Sale
“100,000+ game multicade on a PC with Hyperspin running pretty much every game from 1972 to 2004ish from computers to consoles to arcade games and virtual pins. I have decided I pre...”
2021-10-10
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1281 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14441 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Are they in the high 200 to 300-lb range?

Have no clue on what exact lbs. But would guess that's about right. Heads are big and bulky and weigh as much as the body.

#14442 2 years ago

Looking to buy a couple of EM project pins within two hours drive of Baltimore, MD. Someone must have something for sale. PM me.

#14443 2 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Have a Deadpool pro, TMNT pro, or Stern Pirates I would trade towards a LOTR.

Ended up trading Deadpool to a good friend. BKSOR topper is pending. Still have TMNT. I also have a Stranger Things topper I'd like to move. Just not a fan of it. $625. Local pickup only.

#14444 2 years ago

Didn't wind up selling Fastbreak at York, so it's still in the back of my car. Would be willing to deliver within an hour or so radius. It's a nice example (playfield looks brand new!), so I would to trade for another nice WPC in the same price range, or maybe a nice later Sys 11, such as a Diner.

#14445 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolpa:

Didn't wind up selling Fastbreak at York, so it's still in the back of my car. Would be willing to deliver within an hour or so radius. It's a nice example (playfield looks brand new!), so I would to trade for another nice WPC in the same price range, or maybe a nice later Sys 11, such as a Diner.

Can confirm; game plays pretty well, playfield looks good, still has incandescents

#14446 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Can confirm; game plays pretty well, playfield looks good, still has incandescents

Thanks! Also, about 80% of inserts have LEDs. I ran out of bulbs when I got to the concession inserts on the left. GI and backbox are incandescent, but I can include some Cointakers I have for the GI in the transaction.

#14447 2 years ago

I've got a super sweet GTB King Pin wedgie.... asking 1200 firm that includes delivery within 75 miles of zip 21737. This is the game that played flawlessly at the York White Rose show this past weekend (Friday/Saturday). Pics available.

#14449 2 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

I've got a super sweet GTB King Pin wedgie.... asking 1200 firm that includes delivery within 75 miles of zip 21737. This is the game that played flawlessly at the York White Rose show this past weekend (Friday/Saturday). Pics available.

That did play nice!! King Pin is a fun game, I've bought and sold 3 over the years.

#14450 2 years ago

I would be all over this if I had not just ordered Godzilla.

There are 17,940 posts in this topic. You are on page 289 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/289?hl=skidave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.