(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,013 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by BOBCADE
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,013 posts in this topic. You are on page 288 of 361.
#14351 2 years ago

Thinking of trading my small collection for one newer pin.
Space Shuttle: LEDs, new rubbers and balls, worn playfield (perfect for hardtop), cabinet got wet at some point (serviceable) works 100%, boards gone thru with NVRAM added, legs rusty
Comet: new rubbers and ball, LEDs, players pf, missing wire gate at cycle jump outlet, works 100%, perfect for hardtop.
No Fear: LEDs, nice pf, no credit dot, DMD bright, usual cabinet fade, working 100%
Gorgar: nice for age, works but needs new main display (smoke came out) has Rottendog 327 combo mpu/driver board.
Would like to keep it semi local so you can come and inspect the games in person. I could add alittle cash for desirable titles. I will post a classified ad if there is interest.

#14352 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I don't but if you want to play them there is an example of each at Crabtowne USA along with some great food. http://www.crab-towne.com/

I would just call it....food.

#14353 2 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I would just call it....food.

Overpriced to boot but hey, isn't everything nowadays? I usually just went there for the games, which were poorly maintained at the time unfortunately a few years ago. Not sure how it is now.

#14354 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Overpriced to boot but hey, isn't everything nowadays? I usually just went there for the games, which were poorly maintained at the time unfortunately a few years ago. Not sure how it is now.

Games are maintained at least weekly now and they got a new chef this year so the menu changed for the better.

#14355 2 years ago

Selling a few pins to make room for the ones I've bought so far this year. Located in Frederick, MD north of DC and west of Baltimore. Could bring pre-paid to White Rose Show in York.

Machine - For Sale
Skyrocket Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1971 Bally Skyrocket EM Pinball 2-player low production with design by Harry Williams. Cleaned and waxed with new rubbers, bulbs, LEDs under, balls, cord, manual, schematic, coin m...”
2021-09-23
Frederick, MD
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 167 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fireball Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1972 Bally Fireball EM Pinball 4-player Zipper-Flipper Multi-Ball with design by Ted Zale and art by Dave Christensen. Cleaned and waxed with new rubbers, bulbs, balls. Located in ...”
2021-09-23
Frederick, MD
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 317 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1971 Bally Four Million BC EM Pinball 4-player Zipper-Flipper Multi-Ball with design by Ted Zale and art by Dick White. Cleaned and waxed with new rubbers, bulbs, balls. Located in...”
2021-11-08
Frederick, MD
Archived after: 116 days
Viewed: 814 times

Machine - For Sale
Bon Voyage Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1974 Bally Bon Voyage EM pinball with design by Jim Patla and art by Dave Christensen. Cleaned and waxed with new rubber and bulbs. Located in Frederick, MD.”
2021-09-23
Frederick, MD
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 163 times

Machine - For Sale
Night Rider EM Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1976 Bally Night Rider EM Pinball 4-player with design by Greg Kmiec and art by Paul Faris. Cleaned and waxed with new rubbers and bulbs. Located in Frederick, MD”
2021-09-23
Frederick, MD
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 149 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “low production with Ted Zale asymmetric design and beautiful artwork but is a duplicate in my collection. Recently cleaned and waxed with new rubber and bulbs all over and cleaned...”
2021-11-04
Frederick, MD
Archived after: 458 days
Viewed: 1006 times

#14356 2 years ago
Quoted from RazorV23:

Games are maintained at least weekly now and they got a new chef this year so the menu changed for the better.

All of that is very good because all of it was pretty bad!

#14357 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

My son and I ate there last week and food was good. No crabs for me though.

#14358 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Would like to Trade either a NIB TMNT Pro,NIB Avengers Infinity Quest Pro, or a NIB Led Zeppelin Pro for your Monster Bash Classic.NIB Stern Pro of your choice to be sent directl...”
2021-09-23
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 272 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14359 2 years ago

Looking for a Taxi, thanks in advance.

#14360 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

Great system 11 game!

#14361 2 years ago

Trek hunt: On the lookout for a STTNG or possibly a Stern. I’m located about 30 min outside of Philadelphia and would consider some combination of trade + cash using a Data East Star Wars or Iron Man (2010)

#14362 2 years ago

***EDIT*** Sale Pending as of 09/24/2021

I posted an add for a project F-14. It is really a project game along with a full backbox (including boards and harness) as well as a playfield populated on the bottom and top side stripped, but included in boxes. I know this may not be for everyone, but it may be just the thing for anyone looking for an interesting project and some system 11 parts left over.

#14363 2 years ago

Big Game no longer availble.

Jack*Bot still for sale... and Black Hole coming up for sale!

#14364 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

don't sleep on Diner. i wanted a Taxi; got a Diner instead. was not disappointed in the slightest. gl.

#14365 2 years ago

Hey all,
I’m new to the pinball game and am trying to build up my collection. On the lookout for a Led Zeppelin LE or a Lord of the Rings, preferrably within the DMV area. I just had something fall through for a LZ LE unfortunately. Please feel free to reach out if you’re willing to sell, thanks.

#14366 2 years ago

Totally not pinball related, but I'm going to be selling some gently used mint SVS Ultra Towers (2) with foam plugs and an Ultra Center (1)... all three black ash. Retail on the three is about to jump to $3,400. Asking $2100.

Also selling an OPPO UDP-203, $1200 (will ship in the continental US)

Smoke-free home, have only been used in my dedicated theater room.
Hoping a local peep is interested! PM

#14367 2 years ago

Copy and pasted for those of you that don't read the northeast for sale thread:

Considering trading out my fish tales.
It's a nice players condition machine, fully shopped, leds, clear rubber.
Plays great, topper works. More fade on the left than the right.
Shows really well.

I prefer to fix and shop my own pins, so i'm open to project (assuming they are valued like projects) williams or sterns system 11 or newer in age.
Open to trading down, up etc (cash taken or given as necessary)

Number one priority would be given to mustang pro.

Also have a super nice donkey kong with the remix installed on the original board i could throw in for a more valuable pin.

If you pm me, please give your name. I know i shouldn't have to say that, but i do...
Right now i'd like to trade it. If i change my mind or find something i'd like to purchase i'll let you guys know.
Joe

#14368 2 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

don't sleep on Diner. i wanted a Taxi; got a Diner instead. was not disappointed in the slightest. gl.

Quoted from weaverj:

Thanks,I just added Diner to my wish list !

#14369 2 years ago

BH for sale...
Still have JB for sale in market, OBO.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale: Black Hole Lots to love about this game. I've owned it for about 7 years. *Has Pascal MI-80 boards...works flawlessly, set to free play but credit button is on bottom ...”
2021-09-24
Gaithersburg, MD
2,895 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 673 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14370 2 years ago

AFMR classic edition, anyone selling?

#14371 2 years ago

I just listed my Pinbot.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “$2900 cash only. Firm on price unless it does not generate much interest at this price. This classic system 11 is recently shopped, plays 100%, no errors, strong flippers. I've ...”
2021-09-24
Alexandria, VA
2,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 374 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14372 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Totally not pinball related, but I'm going to be selling some gently used mint SVS Ultra Towers (2) with foam plugs and an Ultra Center (1)... all three black ash. Retail on the three is about to jump to $3,400. Asking $2100.
Smoke-free home, have only been used in my dedicated theater room.
Hoping a local peep is interested! PM

If this was a month or so ago I’d have been all over it…I ended up getting a good deal on some Focal Aria 926s.

Back to pinball, I have a loaded Data East Star Wars still on the trade block, Star trek theme is the preference but I’ll listen on others

#14373 2 years ago

Anyone ready to part with a Mandalorian Premium yet?

#14374 2 years ago

Have a pretty nice TZ looking to trade for Aero premium.

#14375 2 years ago

Gottlieb Strikes and Spares for sale bump.

#14376 2 years ago

Anybody interested in...
Tspp
Wof

#14377 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

BH for sale...
Still have JB for sale in market, OBO.

Machine - For Sale

Black Hole *price drop*

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “For Sale: Black Hole

Lots to love about this game. I've owned it for about 7 years. *Non-ghosting LEDs, lots of cool blue (looks way less blue in person).
*Very nice upper pla...”

2,995 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

Jack*Bot is sold, pending

Black Hole price drop!

#14378 2 years ago

Looking to purchase a Very good or better condition GTB High Hand EM.

#14379 2 years ago

Someone just called me from Fairfax county wanting to sell a working Bally Strikes and Spares.

He does not want a lot but he did paint over the cabinet to match the room it was in. (Yes I cringe at hearing this.)

My goal is to get this directly to someone that wants it rather than flipping it.

It has to move upstairs through the Inside stairs.

Pm me if interested

Added over 3 years ago:

Update: sorry. I provided one person as a reference to this person and they decided to give it to their son. My lesson is to ask if they really want yo keep it and give it to family before they offer it to me.

#14380 2 years ago

Pm sent

Quoted from mbelofsky:

Someone just called me from Fairfax county wanting to sell a working Bally Strikes and Spares.
He does not want a lot but he did paint over the cabinet to match the room it was in. (Yes I cringe at hearing this.)
My goal is to get this directly to someone that wants it rather than flipping it.
It has to move upstairs through the Inside stairs.
Pm me if interested

#14381 2 years ago

Still looking for a TZ

#14382 2 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Still looking for a TZ

Great game.

#14383 2 years ago

Looking for an empty replacement head for a High Speed. The game is going to be a retheme and recode so it doesn't have to be High Speed. Anything in that era is fine with me. Just needs to be structurally sound

#14384 2 years ago

Anyone have a Mustang Pro to sell?

#14385 2 years ago

I’m looking for a STTNG if anyone is selling.

#14386 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Motordome Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Looking to sell my Motordome. It has new rubbers I cleaned all the plastics on it when I got it. Sound previously didn't work on this game so, I found a sound board replacement tha...”
2021-09-27
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 833 times
Still got my Paragon for sale $2500, also selling Motordome asking $1500 thanks.
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Paragon Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Paragon really hate to see this one go. Everything is very clean on this machine, play field is in great condition. Very nice play field. Backglass is in great shape as ...”
2021-09-16
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 868 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14388 2 years ago

MMr Std. upgraded for sale in the market place north of Charlottesville.

#14389 2 years ago

Have a Deadpool pro, TMNT pro, or Stern Pirates I would trade towards a LOTR.

#14390 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
James Bond Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “James Bond System 80 for sale. Cool game - times play mode $1400 obo. The skinny: Game plays great - fully working. Recently shopped, new rubbers and Comet LEDs above and below th...”
2021-10-02
Langhorne, PA
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 629 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14391 2 years ago

If you're a member of the FB group, Pinball Enthusiasts, you can watch the stream of my loaded Data East Star Wars available. Color dmd, Pinsound Plus package, many mods, topper, etc. Will be bringing to the York show. Message me if interested in buying or trading.

https://www.facebook.com/699468157/videos/626407135057309/

#14392 2 years ago

Very nice Star Wars and you have great ball control!

Quoted from PoMC:

If you're a member of the FB group, Pinball Enthusiasts, you can watch the stream of my loaded Data East Star Wars available. Color dmd, Pinsound Plus package, many mods, topper, etc. Will be bringing to the York show. Message me if interested in buying or trading.
https://www.facebook.com/699468157/videos/626407135057309/

#14393 2 years ago

Anyone have a comet and cyclone they want to trade for a sorcerer and Pinbot

#14394 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Animated, motion Grogu mod is installed as well as the Cara Dune shooter lane ramp decal. Latest code installed that adds the fun challenge mode. External powered subwoofer reall...”
2021-10-03
Harpers Ferry, WV
11,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 726 times

#14395 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale

The Mandalorian (LE) with Animated Grogu mod (York show)

On the Rare occasion that I play pinball, this is one I have played in person...POMC takes great care with his machines-Buy with Confidence!

#14396 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Wow. Is that the current street price for a used one? I might have to consider selling mine. I even have the coveted rack mount kit.

#14397 2 years ago

Unique trade or cash offer for Pinball Machine

3 in 1 - 48” Octagon Poker/Bumper/Dining Table in Walnut- $2k like new.

PM for details.

Dave

#14398 2 years ago

I've given up on trading for a BKSOR premium. I have a BKSOR topper I'd be willing to let go at this point, $1,500. Local pick up only. I put it on top of my TMNT to make sure it works. The light on the bottom right side of the topper didn't light up. Not sure if that's a code thing or not. Either way, easy fix.

I'm also thinking of letting my Stranger Things topper go.

#14399 2 years ago

There is a pinball show this weekend in York. For those of you who have never been, there will be vendors, a flea market and somewhere between 100 and 300 pins on free play with many of them for sale. If you have never been to a show I would highly recommend it. Pins of all eras will be there, but last show most of them were from 1995 or earlier. I know most of you are already tracking this, but pinheads from all around will attend. This is an excellent place to meet people for trades in other states to save on driving, and to meet people in general. I’m sure most of you know this, but for those that don’t…

http://www.theyorkshow.com/

A buy/sell/trade thread for the show is here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-game-show-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/11#post-6534435

Here is a walkthrough from the last show (2019) to give an idea (not my video).

See you Saturday!

#14400 2 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I've given up on trading for a BKSOR premium. I have a BKSOR topper I'd be willing to let go at this point, $1,500. Local pick up only. I put it on top of my TMNT to make sure it works. The light on the bottom right side of the topper didn't light up. Not sure if that's a code thing or not. Either way, easy fix.
I'm also thinking of letting my Stranger Things topper go.

Man the market on BKSOR has changed. I sold an LE at a huge loss to get it to move 1.5-2 years ago.

There are 18,013 posts in this topic. You are on page 288 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/288 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.