(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,938 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by schwts
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,938 posts in this topic. You are on page 284 of 359.
#14151 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

You are so going to get a nasty email from that Timlah fellow breaking one of his many rules about his code update.
He blows a gasket if someone sells their game with "His" code in it. He doesn't understand that it's not "his" anymore once it's in someone else's possession.

Huh? Please elaborate

#14152 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Huh? Please elaborate

The guy is very protective of his code. Like really weird about it. Told me I was not allowed/supposed to have his code because the prior owner agreed to not keep it in the game when sold or traded. Meanwhile I was the 3rd owner of the game and the original owner kept the code with it. I've read where he's flipped out when someone, who didn't ask first, tried to access the download link for the code, etc.

#14153 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

You are so going to get a nasty email from that Timlah fellow breaking one of his many rules about his code update.
He blows a gasket if someone sells their game with "His" code in it. He doesn't understand that it's not "his" anymore once it's in someone else's possession.

I can always delete it and restore to the latest official code...no prob! It is awesome and I love it for the record

#14154 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I can always delete it and restore to the latest official code...no prob! It is awesome and I love it for the record

all you have to do is swap the sd card....most people made a second copy and kept original

#14155 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

The guy is very protective of his code. Like really weird about it. Told me I was not allowed/supposed to have his code because the prior owner agreed to not keep it in the game when sold or traded. Meanwhile I was the 3rd owner of the game and the original owner kept the code with it. I've read where he's flipped out when someone, who didn't ask first, tried to access the download link for the code, etc.

This is the movie /audio asset replacement thing, yes? I totally feel for the guy not wanting to people to trade on his many hours of hard work, but uh, 1) that's not code and 2) aren't all Jurassic Park assets copyrighted by Universal? I mean, rhetorical question obviously. I hope he's donating to oga83 for being able to make cash off of his Pinball Browser

#14156 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Huh? Please elaborate

He is concerned about being sued and makes you sign an agreement not to stream, to use HUO and to erase if selling the game. With copyright laws and Sterns threats I can’t blame him. People are ignorant and just agree and do whatever they want.

#14157 2 years ago

getting ready to list huo tmnt pro. perfect shape $5900 obo. pics to be uploaded later. let me know if interested

#14158 2 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

He is concerned about being sued and makes you sign an agreement not to stream, to use HUO and to erase if selling the game. With copyright laws and Sterns threats I can’t blame him. People are ignorant and just agree and do whatever they want.

Well I certainly can’t blame somebody for not wanting to be sued; something else for the community to keep in mind I suppose

#14159 2 years ago

At least it's not just new jersey threads that get derailed!
The guy did something really cool that made a cool game even cooler. Why do you want to keep making life difficult for him? Can we just follow whatever rules he put in place and appreciate the work he did that most of us aren't capable of/ want to spend the time doing? It seems like your little feud is over, so why keep dragging this out every time a JP is mentioned?

#14160 2 years ago

Gottlieb Ice Fever (semi-working project) $1150obo

Comes with 2 completely populated playfields.

The Good:
Boards are clean, no battery damage
2 fully populated playfields
Backglass is very nice
Game is pseudo working/playing (with the slam tilt jumpered on the MPU, it’ll boot and start a game)

The Bad:
Player 1/3 displays are off, but it’s probably just a connector issue. (Both still have the black blob in the corners of the displays)

Both playfields are sort of yellow-ish, and have some mild wear

The backbox light board has a shitty repair, and should be replaced

Message me for photos, cash only, no trades at this time, pickup in Fallston MD, ground level.

#14161 2 years ago

Looking for a JP Premium. Have a Mando LE or GNR LE I can use in a trade, or pay cash outright.

#14162 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Looking for a JP Premium. Have a Mando LE or GNR LE I can use in a trade, or pay cash outright.

This is the way.

#14163 2 years ago

Posted LOTR recently for sale or trade. Can add cash for a Wonka! But open to other games as well. I’m in Morristown.

#14164 2 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Posted LOTR recently for sale or trade. Can add cash for a Wonka! But open to other games as well. I’m in Morristown.

Why don’t you add some pictures to your ad, your description doesn’t warrant the price you are asking. The pictures might help get some interest in the game.

#14165 2 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Why don’t you add some pictures to your ad, your description doesn’t warrant the price you are asking. The pictures might help get some interest in the game.

Cool, will do. These are the pics I usually put up, but not opposed to posting more. I’m negotiable on the price, the last three I think I saw come through here while I was out for the last 5 weeks were well above this, so just put a number up to see where it goes

#14166 2 years ago

Hello everyone! Just wanted to cross post here if anyone local is interested. Looking to make some room.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “First owner HUO. 643 total games played. Titan rubbers, plastic protectors, light up cup holder from It’s Lit Pinball. Price is firm. Game is in pristine shape. Need to make ...”
2021-08-16
California, MD
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 196 times

#14167 2 years ago

Any Hobbit owners want to trade for a Mandalorian LE? Im getting out of the scene but want to keep a friendly pin in the house for my family.

#14168 2 years ago
Quoted from Wizardofkoz:

Hello everyone! Just wanted to cross post here if anyone local is interested. Looking to make some room.

Machine - For Sale

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Pro)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “First owner HUO. 643 total games played. Titan rubbers, plastic protectors, light up cup holder from It’s Lit Pinball.
Price is firm. Game is in pristine shape. Need to make ...”

18 hours ago

California, MD

5,500 (Firm)

Wizardofkoz

good luck with the sale
I had to LOL at you said "trying to make some room" and it's the only pin in an empty room in the pictures

#14169 2 years ago

Looking for a classic Bally. I’d like to buy an Eight Ball Deluxe(not LE), Bally Star Trek, or Fireball 2 in good working condition but not necessarily super nice.

Also keeping an eye out for a better than normal deal on a HUO TMNT pro, I have $5200 ready for one In case someone’s looking to cash out on one. I know folks are worried about the code if it’ll get updated, and so am I, but for the right price I’d like to get one.

#14170 2 years ago

Selling my Dipsy Doodle asking $700 firm thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Dipsy Doodle Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working Dipsy Doodle, not in the greatest cosmetic shape. Cabinet is a bit rough art wise on the left. Play field has some touch ups. Asking $600 let me know if you're interested t...”
2021-08-17
Chippewa, PA
600 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 565 times

#14171 2 years ago

If anyone has nice versions of any of the following machines that they are interested in selling then please PM me:

- Deadpool (preferably a Premium but would consider a Pro)
- Twilight Zone

Thanks!

#14172 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This JM was shopped back in 2015 and has not received much play since. It's a fun shooter with a lot of spare parts included that I never got around to swapping. Playfield is in g...”
2021-08-18
Charles Town, WV
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 418 times

Just posted JM. Considering posting Metallica Pro with Total Lightshow mod next.

#14173 2 years ago

Looking for a BSD in the area. Anyone have one?

#14174 2 years ago

Last effort post. Looking for a fairly priced big hit and slick chick for my collection. Does not need to be in great looking condition just needs to be fully intact. Can pay cash,venmo,zelle,paypal or any other form of payment desired before pickup. Thanks

#14175 2 years ago

Looking for a Gold Wings within a couple hundred miles of VA Beach. Please be priced accordingly and realistically for the title and its condition. Project OK as long as it's more or less complete. PM me please. Thanks!

#14176 2 years ago
Quoted from DodgersFan32:

Last effort post. Looking for a fairly priced big hit and slick chick for my collection. Does not need to be in great looking condition just needs to be fully intact. Can pay cash,venmo,zelle,paypal or any other form of payment desired before pickup. Thanks

This just got posted in NY:

Machine - For Sale
Slick Chick Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice players 1963 Gottlieb Slick Chick I was planning to do a big overhaul on this game but too many other projects. I went through the game to ensure it is fully working, new bac...”
2021-08-20
Fort Ann, NY
1,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 319 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14177 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolpa:

This just got posted in NY:
thank u i pmd him were just not at the right price point his machine is very nice and he will sell it soon im looking for a cheaper project.

Machine - For Sale

Slick Chick

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Nice players 1963 Gottlieb Slick Chick
I was planning to do a big overhaul on this game but too many other projects, so looking to move this one along. The game is fully working, ...”

13 hours ago

Fort Ann, NY

1,250 (OBO)

cjs001

#14178 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

good luck with the sale
I had to LOL at you said "trying to make some room" and it's the only pin in an empty room in the pictures

Thanks it’s gone! Well I had one, now I have one with another on the way.

#14179 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling this excellent example of a FT. Additional photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/7jiosdoaCAU1rkMv8 One of the better condition machines I've seen or played. Playfield ...”
2021-08-22
Ellicott City, MD
4,850 (Firm)
Archived after: 50 days
Viewed: 1017 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14180 2 years ago
Quoted from JeffA:

Machine - For Sale

Fish Tales

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling this excellent example of a FT. Additional photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/7jiosdoaCAU1rkMv8

Playfield is in very, very good condition. I was told the boat mini p...”

38 minutes ago

Ellicott City, MD

5,600 (OBO)

JeffA

If only the cup holder were included....

#14181 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hey all, up for sale is my Space Station that’s in really nice shape. A good buddy of mine who’s been in the hobby for many years, is an avid enthusiast, and very meticulous w...”
2021-08-26
Virginia Beach, VA
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 1184 times
Contributed to Pinside

Priced to move if anyone’s interested!

#14182 2 years ago

First come first serve...

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Mando LE. Only thing added was Cara Dune sticker. Has 1 imperfection on side decal and 1 leg has a blemish that I'm waiting on replacements for both from Stern that I will ship to ...”
2021-08-23
York Haven, PA
10,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 778 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14183 2 years ago

Selling Revenge From Mars been in my collection for a while. Asking $3900 (OBO) let me know if you're interested thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Revenge From Mars that has been in my collection for a few years now. Game is all LED play field is in good shape. Cabinet is also in nice shape no major chips. Original monit...”
2021-08-24
Chippewa, PA
3,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 389 times

#14184 2 years ago

Anyone in the MD area heading down to Alabama? Need a pin brought back.

Also have a JP I have listed. 3-4 interested people but still avail. esp for pins on my list...Stern Indy, Tron and TZ

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Low play HUO. Lots of nice mods: Amber shooter, shaker, inside cab art, spinning copter blade, Moving dino mod ($200) installed. Cash or Trade for Wh20, Stern Indy, TZ, Tron + or...”
2021-08-20
Bethany Beach, DE
6,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 606 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14185 2 years ago

Looking to buy my first pin. Interested in a JP Pro

#14186 2 years ago
Quoted from JakePG:

Looking to buy my first pin. Interested in a JP Pro

There is one literally right above your post.

#14187 2 years ago

Hello,

Looking for one of the following within a 4 hour drive to Delaware. Cash in hand, please let me know what you have and what you are asking.

Iron Man
Transformers Pro
AC/DC Pro
AC/DC Premium
X-Men Pro
Avengers Pro
Metallica Pro
Star Trek Pro
Star Trek Premium
Mustang Pro
Mustang Premium
The Walking Dead Pro
The Walking Dead Premium

Thanks,

Rob

#14188 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

yes there is.

not interested in 6200 firm, but thanks

#14189 2 years ago
Quoted from JakePG:

yes there is.
not interested in 6200 firm, but thanks

Then you wait Daniel son

#14190 2 years ago

Since Gordon decided to string me along to point Ive lost my patience with excuses im relisting SW

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Star Wars Premium. Voodoo glass, Star Destroyer mod, Shaker, trough led and Side art. 250 plays

2021-08-24
York Haven, PA
7,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1118 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14191 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Since Gordon decided to string me along to point Ive lost my patience with excuses im relisting SW

Machine - For Sale

Star Wars (Premium/LE)

As new - New out of box (first owner) “Star Wars Premium. Voodoo glass, Star Destroyer mod, Shaker, trough led and Side art. 250 plays

26 minutes ago

York Haven, PA

7,400 (OBO)

Phbooms

Jeff Gordon plays pinball??

#14192 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Maybe he has a Nascar, Lol! The Gordon im talking about likes to play, the excuse game and ive heard from others this isnt the first time since my post. 40 game's in eventfully get a PITA bad apple. So be warned other fellow pinsiders.

#14193 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I was thinking this Gordon from Sesame Street.

#14194 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

I was thinking this Gordon from Sesame Street.

lionshead is Gordon Ive been told. Funny he tried to contact me right away after I told Gordon 5x deal was off.

#14195 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Life, uh, finds a way.

#14196 2 years ago

Selling this if anyone's looking for one. Brand new. Free shippin'!

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Jurassic Park Laserrific Topper. Bought brand new but forgot already had one in box due to a move. (DOH!) Still sealed in box, RGB with remote and will also throw in free shipping...”
2021-08-25
Syracuse, NY
220 (Firm)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 272 times

#14197 2 years ago

anybody know of a retailer that has a deadpool pro and/or a JP pro in stock? or are they all pre orders until dec? thanks

#14198 2 years ago
Quoted from JakePG:

anybody know of a retailer that has a deadpool pro and/or a JP pro in stock? or are they all pre orders until dec? thanks

Pinballs.com (Automated) has JP pro in stock. DP looks like a pre order only

#14199 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Like brand new tmnt pro. 830 life time plays. Has extra sd card with alternate code on it. Easy swap. first floor easy loading. Any questions feel free to ask.”
2021-08-25
Edgemoor, DE
5,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 373 times

#14200 2 years ago
Quoted from schwts:

Machine - For Sale
Giggity.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Pro)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Like brand new tmnt pro.. has shaker motor installed. 830 life time plays. Has extra sd card with alternate code on it. Easy swap. Any questions feel free to ask.”

5 hours ago

Edgemoor, DE

5,900 (OBO)

schwts

There are 17,938 posts in this topic. You are on page 284 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/284?hl=reaper802 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.