(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 283 of 361.
#14101 2 years ago

Just listed my super nice Iron Maiden Premium.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Maiden Premium that looks new, plays great, and has several mods / extras installed. Extras include shaker, flipper fidelity sound system, stern art blades, spe...”
2021-08-01
Vienna, VA
7,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 514 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14102 2 years ago

Hey good evening all…random but throwing it out there if anyone has any vids to trade for a Space Station? Kids and I are into late 80s/90s games like Nintendo cabs, KI, MKs, NBA Jam, SF, etc…SS is a nice players game with rebuilt boards, NOS translite, Pinstadium lighting, etc…if interested and you have anything to trade let me know!

#14103 2 years ago

Looking to trade a NGG i got in for a Fishtales plus cash. The NGG needs shopping. PM me for pics if interested. Thanks.

#14104 2 years ago
Quoted from Vabeachrunner4:

Hey good evening all…random but throwing it out there if anyone has any vids to trade for a Space Station? Kids and I are into late 80s/90s games like Nintendo cabs, KI, MKs, NBA Jam, SF, etc…SS is a nice players game with rebuilt boards, NOS translite, Pinstadium lighting, etc…if interested and you have anything to trade let me know!

Man, wish I had a game to trade you; i'd love to get a SS pin finally

#14105 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:Looking to trade a NGG i got in for a Fishtales plus cash. The NGG needs shopping. PM me for pics if interested. Thanks.

Dang wish I had an FT for ya.

#14106 2 years ago

My daughter played a Stranger Things and loved it! So now I'm looking to trade my Houdini for a Stranger Things to surprise her! I verified with American Pinball that it does have the updated power supply and I've had no problem with the trunk shot.

If you would like to buy it, I will still sell it for $5,400 cash on the glass.

Thanks!

#14107 2 years ago

Anyone local interested in a JM? If so, I'll get some pictures up and put it on the market.

#14108 2 years ago

Still looking for GnR Le with a nice TZ for swap plus cash

#14109 2 years ago

I have a fully restored and loaded IJPA. I purchased the pin with a restored cabinet and I did a full swap with a new Mirco playfield. Many new parts, ColorDMD, brass trim/door, and more. Toying the idea of selling, but more interested in doing a trade for a JJP POTC LE. Price wise, look at archive and note a non-restored one sold recently for an asking $15K. I'm OK keeping, but never say never if a good deal happens or is offered. You can see my forum post for the restoration process I did.

#14110 2 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Still looking for GnR Le with a nice TZ for swap plus cash

Any chance you'd put up your Metallica? PM me

#14111 2 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Any chance you'd put up your Metallica? PM me

No but I could entertain MMr SE with the king of toppers.

#14112 2 years ago

Anyone have a wrestlemania pro or Munsters pro for sale around Pittsburgh thanks

#14113 2 years ago

Thinking about selling R&M, or maybe Hobbit. Not looking for trades, but you never know. Will entertain offers.

#14114 2 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Thinking about selling R&M, or maybe Hobbit. Not looking for trades, but you never know. Will entertain offers.

Rick and Morty was a big hit at PINFEST, the long line in free play was 30 mins or more. Do you have a price in mind for it or looking for offers.

#14115 2 years ago

Just listed Iron Maiden. Also have a loaded Jurassic park. Looking for wh20, stern Indy or tron

#14116 2 years ago

Looking for StrTh premium, BM66, and a few others (see collection and want list).

#14117 2 years ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

Rick and Morty was a big hit at PINFEST, the long line in free play was 30 mins or more. Do you have a price in mind for it or looking for offers.

Haven’t priced it yet..

#14118 2 years ago

Anyone driving down to Alabama that can haul a game each way let me know. Thx

#14119 2 years ago

Got a buddy looking to sell a Spy Hunter (pinball). Just shopped so it is in good shape. Pictures should be available soon. No price yet.

He is also looking for a Deadpool if anyone should be selling one in the area.

#14120 2 years ago

In the next few days I’ll be posting an Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle. Low plays, prefect condition, everything dialed in and working well. Beautiful game. Asking $7250.

Will donate to pinside if sells on forum before posting.

#14121 2 years ago

Got a project surfer I'm selling for my friend. Game is in very nice cosmetic shape. It was working fine messed up doesn't start game. He is not super interested in the game so he just wants it gone $800 firm thanks

#14122 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful ACNC. Looks like it just came out of the box. Low plays Titan rubber Shaker Side art/Art blades RGB speakers Plastic protectors Target decals Plays great, no issues, n...”
2021-08-08
Rockville, MD
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 506 times
Contributed to Pinside

Happy to send additional pictures if interested.

#14123 2 years ago

Got a few games going up shortly. Having issues loading pictures to Flickr at the moment.

Led Zep Pro $5300, GOTG Pro $5500, Stranger things Pro $5500, WWF Royal Rumble $3700. Looking for Star Trek LE, TAF, TZ, Hobbit & others..

#14124 2 years ago

Any recommendation of who could pic up a pinball from NJ and take it to MD?

#14125 2 years ago

Fast Eddie may be a good bet.

blockquote cite="#6434154">Any recommendation of who could pic up a pinball from NJ and take it to MD?

#14126 2 years ago

Looking for a dialed in. Pm if interested

#14127 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Any recommendation of who could pic up a pinball from NJ and take it to MD?

Also SilverUnicorn helps out locally. I don’t know if he is often available but he’s an awesome collector and pin mover.

#14128 2 years ago

Selling my Ultraman ce spot at cost. Pre deposit was $2,060 spot #359. Picked up some other games so just looking to get some cash back thanks.

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only) - “. This is an Ultraman CE spot #359 from pinball star. I think it's a cool looking game. Just picked up a couple of unexpected games. That's the only reason I decided to sell this s...”
2021-08-09
Chippewa, PA
1,960 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1706 times

#14129 2 years ago

Selling an arcade emulator computer loaded with licensed software and front-end, with monitor. Fully working, install it in a cabinet and plug in your controllers. Replace the CRT with an LCD if you want, but here it is, all working and ready to play.

$100, pickup from my house in Harpers Ferry, WV 25425.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Sf4tkZ4sVGqov6zu9

#14130 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Batman 66 Catwoman Signature Edition, 1 of 200 ever made. Has about 1k plays on it. Bat signal mod, shaker, side art, shooter lane cliff and voodoo glass on it.”
2021-08-09
York Haven, PA
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1450 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14131 2 years ago

anyone wants to get rid of a pair of pinstadiums, I'm a buyer - PM me.

#14132 2 years ago

Safe Cracker tokens, 17 of them. See the post in the Safe Cracker thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/safecracker-club-dig-up-your-coins/page/11#post-6437909
I thought I would check here first before putting them on ebay.

#14133 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

anyone wants to get rid of a pair of pinstadiums, I'm a buyer - PM me.

DMed you about Pinstadiums.

#14134 2 years ago

Looking for a Fish Tales and an Elvira and the Party Monsters, Radical, or Robocop. Thanks.

#14135 2 years ago

Iron Maiden in Marketplace.... Jurassic park ad this weekend.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice Iron Maiden. Loaded with mods. Topper. Inside cab art, headphone port, Shaker, Orange powder coat. Etc. small tear in right side head. Also have a Jurassic park I can...”
2021-08-04
Bethany Beach, DE
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 1280 times

#14136 2 years ago

Selling my Beautiful STTNG if anyone is interested.

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Selling my Beautiful STTNG. Would not be selling but need the funds for my kids tuition. Always the pins are the first thing to go . I have had this pin in my collection for...”
2021-08-13
Warrenton, VA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 295 times

#14137 2 years ago

Wouldnt mind picking up a nice huo 1owner star wars or an rz at a decent price.

#14138 2 years ago

Mando pro, huo, less than 100 plays $5900
RBION - 3900

#14139 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

RBION - 3900

Wish that RBION was 6 hours closer ugh.

#14140 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Homebar124 is Selling a REALLY nice RZ. PM him

#14141 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

RBION - 3900

#14142 2 years ago

Looking for the normal pinstadiums (not super wide ones) - if anyone has a pair they want to sell pm me. Not sure I even need them hence my used route approach.

#14143 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Which Star Wars are you looking for?

#14144 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Which Star Wars are you looking for?

Probably just the pro on this one. Never got to play one in a home environment so not sure what to expect. Only played a beat up one at Disney and it was a pro. Is the loop thing the only big difference? I've never played the premium.

#14145 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Probably just the pro on this one. Never got to play one in a home environment so not sure what to expect. Only played a beat up one at Disney and it was a pro. Is the loop thing the only big difference? I've never played the premium.

I'm a big fan of the game. Most of my time has been on Pro's, but have also got time on a Pre. The loop is a lot of fun. I believe the mode has slightly different rules as well because you can get all the balls in the loop. Think the only other difference is the Death Star which is kind of cheesey but still fun. I wouldn't mind owning any model.

#14146 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

The differences are the Deathstar blows up(opens up), has a extra ramp(fork ramp going into deathstar), outlane may the force be with you diverter, and the Hyperloop which is the best feature out of any of the models and a must have for the full experience. Get to one of the 2 mini wizards that blow up the deathstar and get hyper loop multiball going with a few balls in there and blow up the deathstar and i bet you will never look at a Pro right again. I owned a Pro before also, cool game but just not the full experience, like getting off a rollercoaster before the best part of the ride, lol!

#14147 2 years ago

Anyone with a Mando Pro want to trade plus cash for an nice AIQ Premium (shaker, art blades, shooter knob, couple of mods). Would also consider Star Wars Pro or Deadpool Pro. Need to free up a little cash for something else but still want to play a modern Stern.

#14148 2 years ago

I think I'm finally ready to part ways with my super nice JP Premium. Extras include side blades, tilt topper, mezel fossil signs (complete set), mezel raptor cage, pterodactyl mod, JP jeep mod, Titans, Barbasol mod, sling plastic lit eyes mod, tilt graphics right ramp decal, and tilt graphics speaker covers. It is running the latest code with the timlah audio/video code...it's awesome.

I have some local interest but figured I'd post here. Ad will be up this week. $8250

#14149 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

It is running the latest code with the timlah audio/video code...it's awesome.

You are so going to get a nasty email from that Timlah fellow breaking one of his many rules about his code update.

He blows a gasket if someone sells their game with "His" code in it. He doesn't understand that it's not "his" anymore once it's in someone else's possession.

#14150 2 years ago

Listing my super nice JP pro later today with some cool mods including the moving dino mod, amber shooter and a few others. prob low 6k. Would a Tron, Stern Indy, Wh20.

On a side note, anyone south near Alabama that's interested heading up the east coast that could deliver a pin send me a pm.

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 283 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/283 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.