(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,940 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Harvester
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,940 posts in this topic. You are on page 282 of 359.
#14051 2 years ago

Will be putting up an ad for our Jurassic Park PRO. HUO and in excellent condition. Shaker Motor installed.

#14052 2 years ago

Listing my loaded WoZ ECLE tonight. 2.0 boards and all the hard to find Steve G mods. Ultra rare to say the least considering the package and will be priced accordingly. Pm if interested. Cheers

#14053 2 years ago

Blackjack and/or Super Spin
Pasadena MD, 21122

Blackjack- $800 | plays as should, looks nice. Ball return switch not registering. I have not looked into it.

Super Spin - $1200 | Absolutly one of the best EM games out there. Plays as it should.

Video playing here:

4 games in a day! | Arcade & Pinball Picking Stories

#14054 2 years ago

Lowered price! Come get it!

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “GnR Se 220 plays. Bought new Side Blades Shooter rod Both ramp sign mods Gnr guitar mod by shooter lane Action button mod Not looking for trades trying to free up some space.”
2021-07-14
Williamsport, PA
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1247 times

#14055 2 years ago

Vulcan $700
Pasadena MD. 21121

Plays as it should.
You can see video of it playing at 2:54

Check my other posts for the Super Spin or Black Jack for sale.

#14056 2 years ago

Just listed my Cactus Jack's asking $2,200 firm all the info is on the ad thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Cactus Jack's Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling my Cactus Jack's cosmetically cabinet is in good shape. Play field has had some touch up art around the Banana near flippers. Also some touch up around the pop. Touch up ar...”
2021-07-18
New Brighton, PA
2,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 391 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14057 2 years ago

MBRLE for sale...

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Original Owner thinking of selling my Favorite game.Still not sure but figured that if Tron Le is now selling for as high as $22k on Pinside , then why not? It's not about the mone...”
2021-07-18
Baltimore, MD
25,000 (Firm)
Viewed: 2489 times

#14058 2 years ago

Listed an incredible example of Williams Indiana Jones, as well as a mostly stock Pirates LE. There is also a nice DI LE example I haven't listed yet. These are all cash/wire sales. Trying to help move a few great pins to new homes. DM me if you have any questions. No trades but prices may be a little flexible.

#14059 2 years ago

Just listed a beautiful HUO nicely modded LOTR in the market place.
$8000 no trades.

#14060 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

MBRLE for sale...

Machine - For Sale

Monster Bash (Limited Edition)

New!

As new - New out of box (first owner) “Original Owner thinking of selling my Favorite game.Still not sure but figured that if Tron Le is now selling for as high as $22k on Pinside , then why not?
It's not about the mone...”

4 hours ago

Baltimore, MD

25,000 (Firm)

stretch2

I dont blame you stretch. Prices seem to Have almost doubled in a year. I cant even look at the ads on here....14k Indy Jones? I wanted to list my TOTAN for like 8500 but seems I should just do 12-14K like all the other B/W titles. Seriously though anyone with a Tron contact me if you want to trade

#14061 2 years ago

I am listing games for what it would take to part with them for. If they are outrageous , the market will dictate that and the prices will lower or the games will go unsold. I believe what I have learned from this last year + is that if you have it and someone wants it, provide the price you would let it go for. I have never sold a game
for my original asking price. I work with the folks I end up dealing with.

#14062 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Original Owner thinking of selling my Favorite game.Still not sure but figured that if Tron Le is now selling for as high as $22k on Pinside , then why not? It's not about the mone...”
2021-07-18
Baltimore, MD
25,000 (Firm)
Viewed: 2489 times

Guys don't leave your sense of humor at the door.
The ad was supposed to bring attn to the silliness of the very inflated used pinball machine prices lately.
Very inflated in simple terms.
Mission accomplished......

#14063 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Machine - For Sale

Monster Bash (Limited Edition)

New!

As new - New out of box (first owner) “Original Owner thinking of selling my Favorite game.Still not sure but figured that if Tron Le is now selling for as high as $22k on Pinside , then why not?
It's not about the mone...”

5 hours ago

Baltimore, MD

25,000 (Firm)

stretch2

Guys don't leave your sense of humor at the door.
The ad was supposed to bring attn to the silliness of the very inflated used pinball machine prices lately.
Very inflated in simple terms.
Mission accomplished......

I was going to say. Good Lord.

#14064 2 years ago

Stop buying at high prices. Then they will come down.
Patience.......

#14065 2 years ago

I have a Addams Gold. Any takers? $30k.

#14066 2 years ago

Thinking of listing my Wonka SE, it's HUO, 200 plays, no pooling or chipping, perfect playfield with every mod imaginable...10k

PM if interested

#14067 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Whirlwind for a Austin Powers or TMNT Pro. PM if interested..

#14068 2 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I dont blame you stretch. Prices seem to Have almost doubled in a year. I cant even look at the ads on here....14k Indy Jones? I wanted to list my TOTAN for like 8500 but seems I should just do 12-14K like all the other B/W titles. Seriously though anyone with a Tron contact me if you want to trade
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"948e7f4f327d907a55953469f10406bc7e91455a-1626710428-1800"};
//]]>

PM sent

#14069 2 years ago

Have a pretty nice overall digital solid state ball bowler for trade or sale in northeast Ohio
This is a full ball bowler you would see in bars. boots and works, uses pinball boards.
may need very minor gone through to be a 100percent
Can send pics if you pm me
Asking 1700

Can deliver for a fee but on own to set everything up comes apart in four big sections

#14070 2 years ago

Looking to change up my collection, given the current price insanity strongly prefer to do so by trading. I have a nice Xenon, a very nice BSD (HUO for the past 10 years), and a HUO Houdini. Open to trading in combinations, +/- cash either way, let me know what you got!

#14071 2 years ago

Anyone have a Stern Nugent for sale thanks

#14072 2 years ago

Have the following for sale you can pick up in Pittsburgh, PA or i may be able to deliver to Allentown (with deposit down, no tirekickers)

Williams-Scorpion $2200 Fully shopped, new MPU, leds, all 4 flippers rebuilt, pops rebuilt, new drop inlane guides.

Williams-Gorgar $2400 Fully shopped, new MPU, leds, all flippers (rebuilt with WPC style) and pops rebuilt, cpr plastic kit installed, new drop inlane guides.

Gottlieb- Target Pool $1200 was on loan to papa. Plays strong, Champagne edition (artwork sanded down, cabinet is varnished)

#14073 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “FS- Led Zeppelin Premium. Just over 100 plays. Electric Magic spinner has been perfect since day 1. $7000 Shaker upgraded back box speakers flipper toppers installed PM with an...”
2021-08-08
Warrenton, VA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 678 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14074 2 years ago

Just listed a really nice Black Knight that will be on freeplay available for sale/trade at Pinfest.

Looking for a Lord Of The Rings to fill the spot with. Have cash and can pick up at show. What do you have?

Also looking for cool non perfect (not $100) back glasses to hang on the wall. Might step up a bit for a nice Paragon backglass.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am bringing my Black Knight to pinfest Freeplay where it will be for sale/trade. See my want list (Lord of the Rings? Black Hole? South Park?) +/- cash. Annoy your friends, enem...”
2021-07-23
Crofton, MD
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 799 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Lord of the Rings. Possible Pinfest pickup. Not looking to ship across country. Thanks!”
2021-07-23
Crofton, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 109 times

#14075 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “World Cup Soccer pinball for sale. It’s a Players condition game. The cab is pretty good. Playfield is nice minus a little wear by the three scoops, led inserts, new goalie motor...”
2021-08-18
Richmond, VA
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 1737 times

Still up for sale/trade and motivated!

^this helps right? I have been motivated so far but now I’m saying it to y’all out loud

#14076 2 years ago

My friend, who is not on Pinside, still has a few games available. All games are in nice working order with new rubbers. Some with LEDs.

Gottlieb Super Spin $1200
Bally Sky Kings $850
Gottlieb Ice Revue $1100
Gottlieb Jacks to Open $1000
Stern Hot Hand $1200

If you are interested, PM me with your phone number and email and I will forward the email to him to call you. He is located in Leesburg, VA. Local pickup only.

#14077 2 years ago

Hey good afternoon all…I may be interested in selling my Space Station. It’s in nice shape with boards rebuilt, new displays, new NOS translight, side art, PinStaudium lighting, etc. If interested let me know and I can send pics. Will certainly contribute if sold prior to placing ad.

Thanks

#14078 2 years ago

Wanted: Looking for a decent lower cabinet for a Williams wpc regular width game. Preferably within a reasonable drive from Maryland. Anyone? Thanks Mìke

#14079 2 years ago

I'm looking for a Avengers AIQ Pro or Premium in great condition. I can offer up a really nice Maiden Premium as trade or buy outright. I know there are several for sale but nothing too local to Northern VA.

Thanks!

#14080 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'm looking for a Avengers AIQ Pro or Premium in great condition. I can offer up a really nice Maiden Premium as trade or buy outright. I know there are several for sale but nothing too local to Northern VA.
Thanks!

I have an excellent AIQ Premium with a lot of mods. It is a favorite of my grandsons, but I would consider a trade for your JP Premium.

#14081 2 years ago

Nice MBrLE listed on the market place in Central Va.

#14082 2 years ago

Got a Getaway and Motordome I will be selling soon. Getaway plays really good has some slight fade will be asking $3,500. Motordome I cleaned all the plastics and added new rubbers. Has no sound, but hums sound board may need work $980 firm. Could bring both games to pin fest as well.

#14083 2 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Nice MBrLE listed on the market place in Central Va.

Nice is an Understatement!!!!

#14084 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballmike150:

I have an excellent AIQ Premium with a lot of mods. It is a favorite of my grandsons, but I would consider a trade for your JP Premium.

Feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm definitely more interested in trading or selling Maiden, but let's chat as I'd be interested in what you've added to your machine

#14085 2 years ago

Also, I'm warming up on the idea to sell my Maiden Premium outright. I always prefer a good trade, but as many of us know it's often more challenging to find the trade you're looking for and cash is king. That said, the machine is in excellent condition without a scratch on it. Extras include a shaker, speaker light kit, stern art blades, mezel mods orb, mezel mods pharaoh blinder kit, mezel mods torches, pinmonk mode insert tree, and pinmonk anubis 3d figure. Also, I added a custom 80s soundtrack using pinbrowser since maiden's music isn't my bag...completely reversible and based on the newest code.

Please PM me with interest. If you want to pursue a trade, I'm most interested in an Avengers AIQ pro or premium or a Deadpool Pro or Premium.

I'll see if there's interest and will follow-up with a marketplace ad.

Thanks!

#14086 2 years ago

Have a HUO Stranger Things pro for trade. UV kit is on order since April and will be included even if I need to ship to you when it arrives.

Modded GNR SE with custom video display topper also available.

Ideally want a Guardians or Deadpool and am open to offers.

#14087 2 years ago

Will knock my WCS down to 3200 if picked up between now and Sunday. In Richmond Va and ad is on here with pics and info.

#14088 2 years ago

Still looking for a Tron....Beautiful ToTAN, JP pro loaded or loaded Iron Maiden to trade.

#14089 2 years ago

Looking for a not so perfect Flash Gordon...

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Flash Gordon .Cabinet condition not important . Machine just needs to work properly with a good playfield.Not looking for any expensive restored machine. Prefer one t...”
2021-07-29
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 28 times

#14090 2 years ago

With my Mando Pro finally set to arrive early next week, Iron Man (2010) is officially on the block.
Very nice looking cabinet and playfield (updated to LEDs at some point). Game plays as it should..magnets and Iron Monger are in great shape.
Things of note: cracked plastic below Whiplash and a few minor wear spots around the orbit at the back of the machine.
Official ad with pics will be up in the next few days once I return home from a family trip on Saturday morning, but I wanted to get it out there in case anyone wanted to make a detour while returning home from Pinfest. Happy to take prospective buyers through the machine via FaceTime in addition to any pics. Easy ground floor load out with gameroom access via the driveway
Asking $4400 OBO

#14091 2 years ago

Looking for a Stern Star Trek LE. Let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks.

#14092 2 years ago

Williams Indy (near perfect example) and PotC JJP (great condition, least expensive on the market), still available. Only trade bait would likely be a Spirit + cash.

#14093 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Hot Wheels Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Hot wheels, purchased NIB. Perfect playfield, 200 plays. Mods include: PinStadium UV kit Shaker motor Side blades Voodoo Magic Glass Modfather shooter rod Tire pop bumpe...”
2021-10-07
Royersford, PA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 2719 times

Pickup on your way to Atown show...I can help load up...OBO

#14094 2 years ago

Rather specific, but anyone willing to trade their Stern Pirates for an NGG and some cash?

#14095 2 years ago

Trade Alert !

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Mandalorian Pro Huo Low Plays + Cash for an AFMr Le. Prefer swap in the Mid East Coast area. Pix texted upon request.”
2021-07-31
Baltimore, MD
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 295 times

#14096 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Trade Alert !

Machine - For Trade

For trade: The Mandalorian (Pro)+Cash for AFMr Le

New!

As new - New out of box (first owner) “Mandalorian Pro Huo Low Plays + Cash for an AFMr Le.
Prefer swap in the Mid East Coast area.
Pix texted upon request.”

38 minutes ago

Baltimore, MD

Trade

stretch2

Glad to c you back in action bud... hope all is well

#14097 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Glad to c you back in action bud... hope all is well

After a hiatus of sorts, I'm back in the hobby.
Thanks for the kind words Mr D, and hope all is good on your side too.

#14098 2 years ago

WTB Dialed in LE. PM if interested.

#14099 2 years ago

Looking for a nice whitewater. JP loaded and Iron Maiden to trade

#14100 2 years ago

Stranger Things Pro for trade.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I want something new to play and am offering up Stranger Things Pro for trade. It's in perfect condition and has some mods. Located in Harpers Ferry, WV 25425. Stern UV kit - orde...”
2021-08-01
Harpers Ferry, WV
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 256 times

There are 17,940 posts in this topic. You are on page 282 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/282?hl=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.