(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,044 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 minutes ago by Gman3
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 281 of 361.
#14001 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “FS- NBA Fastbreak. $3500 w/colordmd or $3200 with stock dmd. Several dings on cab and head, but looks really good overall. PM with any questions Mods installed Colordmd LEDs Led...”
2021-07-02
Warrenton, VA
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 206 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14002 2 years ago

Looking for a nice Aerosmith Premium or LE. Have a very nice TBL I might be willing to throw in the deal. PM me.

#14003 2 years ago

Still looking for tron. Have Totan, JP, IM pro

Also need a Pinhead to work on a STTNG IN white marsh. Paid job. Guy most likely selling after repair if interested

#14004 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Minty HUO JJP GnR SE with a little over 300 plays. Playfield looks good to me with no known issues. Would like to trade towards an EHoH as my top choice but will listen to other of...”
2021-07-03
Carlisle, PA
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1008 times
Contributed to Pinside

still looking to swap out for Elvira as top replacement. ad is in market now. thx, Ryan

#14005 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very Nice NBAFB. Good: fully functioning, no credit dot, excellent playfield, nice cabinet, all LEDs. Not so good: hoop has crack (see picture ), left shooter sometimes misses h...”
2021-07-01
Seven Valleys, PA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 393 times

Posted a very nice condition NBAFB.

#14006 2 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Machine - For Sale

NBA Fastbreak

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Very Nice NBAFB.

Good: fully functioning, no credit dot, excellent playfield, nice cabinet, all LEDs.

Not so good: hoop has crack (see picture ), left shooter sometimes misses h...”

3 days ago

York, PA

3,400 (OBO)

curban

Posted a very nice condition NBAFB.

Bought my first machine from curban and it was as smooth a transaction as they come. Buy with confidence

#14008 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Bought my first machine from curban and it was as smooth a transaction as they come. Buy with confidence

...haha, thanks @mlenow. Truth is, I was sweating bullets on that deal! I delivered that pin cause I was in the area for another transaction. Mlenow's place was second stop and the pin I was selling him was in the back of a closed uhaul for ~4hrs of driving. Somewhere along the drive, one of the fasteners in the left flipper assembly vibrated out/apart and fell into the bottom of the cabinet...so when we boot up mlenow's first pin purchase and first transaction with a Pinsider, the left flipper isn't working at all. Fortunately I had some tools and parts with me...but it was the peak of Covid, everyone was wearing masks, and with pressure on me (also a ~newbie) to troubleshoot and fix the problem in short time, it felt about 120F in mlenow's game room. Fortunately, I found the fastener in the cabinet and got the pin working quickly enough.

I'm very pleased that mlenow considered it a smooth deal and was ultimately happy, and I'd be very happy to work with him again (for pickup!)

#14009 2 years ago

I am giving away a Free Pool Table to make room for some pinball machines in that area.
It is fully functional but could use some TLC.
It is located in Baltimore, Maryland and needs to be disassembled and carried out by some strong individuals.
Please contact me if interested.
Thanks.

Other - For Sale
“I have a Pool Table which I am willing to give away Free to make room for pinball machines in that space. It is in Good -Fair condition and could probably use some TLC.It is fully ...”
2021-07-05
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 112 times

#14010 2 years ago

I'm looking for a Gottlieb Tag Team machine. Will be on the east coast around July 14-16, so I can pick up in person. If anyone has one for sale or a lead on one, please let me know.

#14011 2 years ago
Quoted from curban:

...haha, thanks mlenow. Truth is, I was sweating bullets on that deal! I delivered that pin cause I was in the area for another transaction. Mlenow's place was second stop and the pin I was selling him was in the back of a closed uhaul for ~4hrs of driving. Somewhere along the drive, one of the fasteners in the left flipper assembly vibrated out/apart and fell into the bottom of the cabinet...so when we boot up mlenow's first pin purchase and first transaction with a Pinsider, the left flipper isn't working at all. Fortunately I had some tools and parts with me...but it was the peak of Covid, everyone was wearing masks, and with pressure on me (also a ~newbie) to troubleshoot and fix the problem in short time, it felt about 120F in mlenow's game room. Fortunately, I found the fastener in the cabinet and got the pin working quickly enough.
I'm very pleased that mlenow considered it a smooth deal and was ultimately happy, and I'd be very happy to work with him again (for pickup!)
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"9fc4306216bb36215637b04815585d3a9730fc98-1625506041-1800"};
//]]>

Machine was as advertised and you stayed behind to correct the minor things that happened en route. Haven't had a problem with it since. In my book that's a win

GLWTS

#14012 2 years ago

A real nice Monday night football for sale in Rutledge Pa. New led displays and driver board without batteries installed. Real nice playfield.

#14013 2 years ago

Got my Scuba up for sale pretty nice game asking $800 thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Scuba Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Good playing Scuba fun two player EM game. Back glass is super nice on it cabinet is also in good shape. Play field has some planking, but doesn't look bad for the age. Game plays ...”
2021-07-04
Chippewa, PA
700 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 797 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14014 2 years ago

Looking to buy a Flash Gordon...

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy a Flash Gordon. Please lmk if you have one to sell. Pickup along the East Coast great or shipping ok too. Thanks.”
2021-07-07
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 53 times

#14015 2 years ago

Thinking about selling a Zaccaria Soccer Kings. Very nice condition. PM me if interested. If it sells either privately through the forum or through an ad once I post it, I will contribute to pinside.

#14016 2 years ago

Interested in acquiring a LOTR if anyone's thinking about selling one.

#14017 2 years ago

Price Drop on NOB TBL. Open to trades on newer Sterns and JJP. Thanks

#14018 2 years ago

I have a nice Wizard of Oz Ruby Red going up for sale soon. Includes Steve's Red Smoke Witch 2.0. PM if interested. If this weekend, will sell for $9,995. Cash deal only.

Buy it with my STTNG and get an even better deal.

#14019 2 years ago

I have a nice STTNG with Color DMD/HUO going up for sale soon, PM if interested. Buy this weekend for $5,800. Cash only deal. Buy with my WoZ and get an even better deal.

#14020 2 years ago

Still looking for Tron. Have ToTan JP and IM pro to trade

#14021 2 years ago

Picked up a Getaway that I will be selling. Game is super nice has no cabinet fade. Playfield is also in excellent shape. With no insert wear or any kind of marks. Boards are clean will be asking $3700 for it thanks

#14022 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Dialed In LE for sale $8500 OBO Up for your consideration is JJP Dialed In LE Pinball. I’ve owned it since April 2020 and game has worked flawlessly. Plays smooth and fast. Was...”
2021-07-10
Beckley, WV
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 384 times

#14023 2 years ago

Dr Dude for sale. Being sold as is. Needs shopping, a few things fixed. I have not gotten into it. But its a solid game. Great system 11. Does boot and play. PM me for details. Shipping is fine. $2,200.

#14024 2 years ago

Looking to trade for some games to bring to Allentown, my 2 booths are looking a little empty right now. Prefer newer Sterns, JJP, classic Bally Williams.

I have a TNMT LE, JP Pro and JP premium that I can offer up. Cash can go either way for the right deal. Might be willing to part with my Mando LE, but I'm still on the fence on that one..

#14025 2 years ago

Gonna list my TZ in a week or two (as soon as I have a chance to finish the reassembly). Guaging interest. New legs, levelers, glass, clock board, clock arms, flipper buttons, pdb board just serviced by coinopcauldron (new caps, BRs, etc, etc), balls, shooter rod assembly, all 4 flippers completely rebuilt, and newer vishay dmd (stupid bright). The bad: normal cabinet fade/dings and the playfield isn't what I would call good. My intent was the play the hell out of it for a while then replace the playfield. I picked it up in January maybe played 10 games since then, just don't have the time right now to finish her properly. Keep an eye out for the listing soon.

#14026 2 years ago

Looking to buy a Buck Rogers....

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy a Buck Rogers. Prefer pickup near Baltimore,Maryland in the East Coast area, but can discuss shipping further away depending on condition and purchase price. Thanks.”
2021-07-11
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 39 times

#14027 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Getaway game plays good. Cabinet is nice no fade. Playfield is also in good shape it has no insert wear. Topper works fine boards are clean asking $3700 thanks.”
2021-07-11
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 539 times
Just posted Getaway in the marketplace nice shape game asking $3700 thanks.

#14028 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “1997 NBA Fastbreak. Working 100%. No playfield wear and plastics look great. DMD fully working and has a brand new CPU with new up to date software for sound and cpu. Plays gre...”
2021-07-11
Warrenton, VA
3,150 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 909 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just put my very nice NBA Fastbreak up for sale if anyone is interested. Mostly need cash but would be interested in trades.
Thanks!

#14029 2 years ago

A few of the titles I had requested came up as for sale only and are reasonably priced . So I am motivated to take a cash sale now.
$11,000 even includes the Bose Sound bar , the Black mirror blades and Lior’s skull & rose mods.

#14030 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice HRC for sale. Cabinet has little wear showing (love the sides on this one). Playfield looks to be in great shape (one spot in front of the “21” target is the only exceptio...”
2021-07-10
Medina, OH
3,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 279 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Great looking Fish Tales up for grabs! With working topper! Cabinet in great shape, as is backglass and playfield. (Small wear spots at the bottom of 2 fishes and one spot in...”
2021-07-12
Medina, OH
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 621 times
Contributed to Pinside

Take ‘em both! (Open for offers)

#14031 2 years ago

Will be listing my World Cup Soccer for sale/possible trade as soon as I can get a few minutes to take pictures. Pm me if interested, will post ad once it’s up!

#14032 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice, lightly-modded GNR SE here; less than 100 plays. Code recently updated. I added Super-Bands to the flippers and Tilt side art. The latter didn't install great on the ...”
2021-06-24
Gettysburg, PA
7,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 983 times

price drop; open to trades for newer stuff. can bring to allentown...

#14033 2 years ago

I have a buddy looking to sell a POTC JJP LE. Looking for top dollar (no trades, 17K), may bend a bit depending on offer. DM if interested. These are often made available so I wanted to let the local folks know.

#14034 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling a Minty Led Zeppelin Pro Low Plays. $4999.”
2021-07-13
Baltimore, MD
4,999 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 569 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14035 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Houdini Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “No issues and plays great! Only 250 plays. Built in November 2018 so it has the updated power supply. I verified it with American Pinball. Interested in a trade for Stranger Thin...”
2021-07-24
Ebensburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1512 times
Contributed to Pinside

Still available! Machine was built November 2018 so I believe it has the new power supply. I've never had a problem playing it for hours at a time.

Might be around only 250 plays now.

Pick up and cash on the glass only.

#14036 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Whirlwind for a Sopranos. I got the Whirlwind in a while back but have not had a chance to go thru it and shop it. If interested i can meet someone and show the pin for the trade. PM if interested. Thanks guys and stay cool. Going to be hot today.

#14038 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “World Cup Soccer pinball for sale. It’s a Players condition game. The cab is pretty good. Playfield is nice minus a little wear by the three scoops, led inserts, new goalie motor...”
2021-08-18
Richmond, VA
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 1737 times

WCS ad is up with pics

#14039 2 years ago
Quoted from allhokie3:

Machine - For Sale

For sale/trade: World Cup Soccer

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “World Cup Soccer pinball for trade/sale. It’s a Players condition game. The cab is pretty good. Playfield is nice minus a little wear by the three scoops, led inserts, new goalie...”

1 hour ago

Richmond, VA

allhokie3

WCS ad is up with pics

one of my favs i've owned.

#14040 2 years ago

I am Looking for a NICE BSD, MB Remake, or AFM Remake...Local pick up to DC/Balt/VA/MD/WV/PA...

#14041 2 years ago

Price Reduced...

Machine - For Sale
Space Riders Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This is a 1978 Atari Space Riders a fully shopped PROJECT. Good news is I love to clean up playfields and this one came out great. I did a full tear down shop out which included cl...”
2021-07-17
Charles Town, WV
550 (Firm)
Viewed: 544 times

#14042 2 years ago

Zeppelin Pro in the marketplace. Can bring to Allentown.
Also available, TMNT LE, JP Pro and Bally Star Trek. Should be getting a few more before the show

#14043 2 years ago

If anyone is looking for an Iron Man (2010) let me know. Thinking about moving on in order to make some room. Very good condition overall but does have a cracked Whiplash plastic. Located 30 minutes outside of Philadelphia

#14044 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “1997 NBA Fastbreak. Working 100%. No playfield wear and plastics look great. DMD fully working and has a brand new CPU with new up to date software for sound and cpu. Plays gre...”
2021-07-11
Warrenton, VA
3,150 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 909 times
Contributed to Pinside

Weekend special…. $2,950 cash on table.
Just let me know if interested.
Thanks!

#14045 2 years ago

Looking for an Attack from Mars Remake at a realistic price point.

#14046 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I have a GnR SE at a realistic price...just saying

#14047 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

You might need a time machine for that.

#14048 2 years ago

Unfortunately that is like saying you want to buy a house right now at a realistic price.

#14049 2 years ago

Should have grabbed my AfmrLE when you had the chance. Miss it and now have an SE.

Quoted from stretch2:

#14050 2 years ago

Brand new in box GNRLE (July 2021 build) just posted in marketplace. I recently spent too much money on something else and so now trying to be a bit more practical with the pin collection.

Open to trades, but would need to be something lower in value because I'm trying to get some cash back to offset. If I trade I'll need to sell another one in my collection so there's that too. Always tough decisions. Anyway...let me know if any local interest. Thanks.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “NIB still strapped to pallet. July 2021 build. Ready for pickup in Gaithersburg, MD. Local delivery could be an option. Saturday 7/17 - I'll be driving up near York, PA if any...”
2021-07-16
Gaithersburg, MD
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 301 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 18,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 281 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/281?hl=guss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.