Still have a nice X-Files for sale or trade. I really need to take pics and post in the market forum and CL, but still haven't gotten around to it. If anyone is interested in it, then that's certainly my incentive to do that. Let me know of your trade proposal...always prefer trading over selling.
Pinside only deals. I bought it for $1500 and will sell it to a Pinsider for $1500.
For $1600 I will include the mirror blades I installed that will be seen in the photos. Highly recommended and the pin looks SO cool with them. Great effect for the theme and the bright LEDs.
For $1650 you get the mirror blades and a powered, external, subwoofer.
What is great:
- Fully shopped, shiny, clean and plays FAST.
- Full LEDs, although they aren't non-ghosting, so some inserts do flicker, but LEDs really pop in this game.
- NO WEAR at all on the playfield in front of the file cabinet where the magnet it. Looks like the area was covered with mylar from day one. A lot of X-Files will have the factory fix of an ugly metal place due to heavy wear on this area.
- Lollipop flipper buttons covers that hide the paint wear below the buttons.
- Cabinet art looks nice with only a few minor scratches.
- Flipper Super Bands, clear sling rubber, neon green star posts on the slings.
- Spotlight added to Flukeman.
What you might be concerned about:
- Crack in the file cabinet, but not a big deal compared to the real damage seen on most others.
- Some insert wear on the left edge of the insert between the flippers.
- Lockbar holes in front of the cabinet, but have been painted black to conceal.
Pick up in Harpers Ferry, WV - a few minutes from Hollywood Casino and Racetrack in Charles Town. I can also bring to the York show if paid ahead of time.