(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,037 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 minutes ago by PinBalt
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,037 posts in this topic. You are on page 276 of 361.
#13751 3 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

Anyone have an AMH they are wanting to part with? It’s the only Spooky i don’t own. And yes i am aware of the existence of Dominoes and the Jetsons - i consider those contract games not Spooky releases...
I have in trade a Bally hokus pokus 2 player EM. Its the best EM i have in my collection. It is also the only EM in my collection. Actually i would just sell that to someone who wants to come get it. I figure if POTC’s are 20k, this had to be at least 1500. But i’m only looking for 600 lol.

CoinOp Doc has one for sale

#13752 3 years ago

This is Sold Pending with deposit!

#13753 3 years ago

Robocop!
A rare(ish) cheap, Kamikow game with a manly but iconic license? $40,000 and easy loadout or $1900 and 20 minutes helping me move a pin down a small hill into my basement.

It's got a jump! And robots! And Cops! And Robot Cops!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Fully LED'd manly Kamikow game full of 80s cheese. Easy garage loadout. $1900 and help moving my Torpedo Alley down a hill into walk out basement or $40,000 without moving help. I...”
2021-04-19
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1290 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13754 3 years ago

Had a deal sold out from under me after taking 5k out of the bank and now I'm pissed. Need some metal in my life... anyone got a good deal on a Maiden Pro?

#13755 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolpa:

Had a deal sold out from under me after taking 5k out of the bank and now I'm pissed. Need some metal in my life... anyone got a good deal on a Maiden Pro?

Out of curiosity, was it a TSPP in Delaware?

#13756 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolpa:

That sucks but I love your "Need some metal in my life..." when things like that happen to me I am like I need some "Rage against the Machine"!!!!!!

#13757 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolpa:

I have twd pro with mods bought new. You can pretend its his head your bashing. Or maybe others if you wanna talk about it. Would take alot to pry my maiden away though.

#13758 3 years ago

I have a beautiful Oktoberfest with side art, shaker, knocker, topper with AP lighting kit. Looks like it just came out of the box only better with all the add ons. Looking for trade.

Ideal trades would involve Elvira HoH, Batman 66 or Munsters Premium color edition. Open to other ideas as well.

#13759 3 years ago

I listed my BK2K earlier this year and pulled it because my son decided he didn't want to sell it. Now we found another game. I'm waiting on a response from a friend who is interested. If he is not interested I'll probably start at $2,800 firm.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/112004

#13760 3 years ago

huo iron maiden pro forsale $5500. sale add with pics up later today.

#13761 3 years ago

Looking for wonka LE - pm if interested. Can pick up this weekend.

#13762 3 years ago

Going to be listing my friends Houdini. Only 175 plays on it. It looks brand new. He's new to pinball and it's too hard for him. He's looking for $5,500 or a trade of equal value. Located in Altoona, PA

#13763 3 years ago

Hey all...just curious if anyone out there has any vids they’d consider trading towards a pin?! I may be interested in trading for some nice vids...let me know what you got if so!

Thanks

#13764 3 years ago

Got a Munsters Pro? Hit me up

#13765 3 years ago

Looking for a GnR LE and have a MMR SE with the big dmd up for bait.

#13766 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I just got delivery of my GNR LE 6 days ago. I've got it set up and playing it, it is just as amazing as I thought it would be, but, for me, it is a little "too" GNR. I like the ...”
2021-04-25
Ellicott City, MD
11,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 367 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just put this out there. I'd like to sell it locally.
I'm in Ellicott City.

#13767 2 years ago

Still looking for a DP Pro or AIQ Premium if anyone is looking to sell

#13768 2 years ago

Looking for a HUO Metallica Premium,pm me if you're interested in selling yours.

#13769 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Not much to say here. First owner; barely played. I updated the code once and put a clear shooter lane protector in it. All paperwork in the bag. Easy walkout basement. I coul...”
2021-04-02
Gettysburg, PA
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 757 times
Contributed to Pinside

price drop. still open to trades; newer stuff mostly. ty.

#13770 2 years ago

For Trade / For Sale

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Up for trade/sale is my GNR LE pre-order spot placed with PinballStar on 10/10/2020. $9,300 + Shipping due when the game is ready. My order was placed over 7 months ago (5 days a...”
2021-04-27
Gaithersburg, MD
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1261 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13771 2 years ago

WTB / looking for a players shape to decent F-14 Tomcat. One game that's always eluded me (or bad timing on a buy). Thanks!

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “WTB / looking for a players shape to decent F-14 Tomcat. One game that's always eluded me (or bad timing on a buy). Not willing to pay over $2500 for it depending on shape. Tha...”
2021-04-30
Syracuse, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 72 days
Viewed: 149 times

#13772 2 years ago

With my alien remake just around the corner, I need to move a game. Made the hard decision but it’s going to be Hobbit.

Absolutely gorgeous, loaded with mods. Smaug edition and comes with the Elite topper. Will sell formally once my Alien ships (a few weeks) but posting it now in the event someone is interested. PM me. Will give pinside credit if it sells before an ad goes up. Price TBD but I would use this recent sales ad to gauge price range.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/113748

#13773 2 years ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “For sale: Stern Star Wars Translite signed by Steve Ritchie and Dwight Sullivan. Translite is perfect save for a little nick on the top edge, which should be covered by the chann...”
2021-04-27
Gaithersburg, MD
100 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 295 times

#13774 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

With my alien remake just around the corner, I need to move a game. Made the hard decision but it’s going to be Hobbit.
Absolutely gorgeous, loaded with mods. Smaug edition and comes with the Elite topper. Will sell formally once my Alien ships (a few weeks) but posting it now in the event someone is interested. PM me. Will give pinside credit if it sells before an ad goes up. Price TBD but I would use this recent sales ad to gauge price range.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/113748

Pickup only or can you deliver or willing to meet at least 1/2 way?

Interested in buying, but not interested in driving.

#13775 2 years ago

If anyone has a Gnr Le for sale or is thinking about selling im looking to purchase one.

#13776 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Pickup only or can you deliver or willing to meet at least 1/2 way?
Interested in buying, but not interested in driving.

I might be up for meeting half way. PM if interested.

#13777 2 years ago

High Speed (mostly working project) $1750obo, has minor battery damage (leaked up, not down), 2 coils not working, 1 switch not working. Boots and can play if you load a ball. Average playfield with some wear, very nice backglass, average cabinet. Pickup in Fallston, MD. Will donate if sold through pinside.

Message me for photos.

#13779 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I might be up for meeting half way. PM if interested.

Will do...thinking of waiting until the next Stern reveal now that it appears to be very close.

#13780 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “F-14 Tomcat A fantastic looking and playing F-14. I have poured a lot of time and money into this machine. I've thoroughly enjoyed it, but it's time for it to find a new home. O...”
2021-04-29
Ellicott City, MD
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 408 times
Contributed to Pinside

posted this yesterday, I'd prefer to sell it locally and not ship. Awesome F-14.

#13781 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Beatles Gold with approximately 1100 plays. Was in a free play arcade briefly before I put it at a local brewery. Looking to buy a newer game for my brewery location. I prefer ...”
2021-04-29
Danville, VA
Viewed: 1979 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13782 2 years ago

Looks like a steal for anyone in that area. That’s a lot of game for less than 6k. If you were closer I’d of snatched it up yesterday.

Quoted from Coz:

Machine - For Sale

The Beatles (Gold Edition)

New!

Routed - fresh off route “Beatles Gold with approximately 1100 plays. Was in a free play arcade briefly before I put it at a local brewery. Looking to buy a newer game for my brewery location.

I prefer ...”

20 hours ago

Danville, VA

Coz

#13783 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Will do...thinking of waiting until the next Stern reveal now that it appears to be very close.

Where did you hear that? Predictions?

#13784 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Where did you hear that? Predictions?

All over the forums. The next stern thread, the mandolorian thread, and others.

#13785 2 years ago

Total Nuclear Annhilation in marketplace.

Will entertain trades for Mint HUO examples of:
-Deadpool Premium
-Ghostbusters Premium
-Stranger Things Premium with Light Kit
-Jurassic Park Premium
-KISS Premium

may consider: hot wheels + cash

#13786 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “looks and plays perfect. home use only. easy first floor load out.”
2021-04-30
Edgemoor, DE
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 450 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13787 2 years ago

#13788 2 years ago

I picked up a Non-working Haunted House a few weeks ago. I replaced a fuse and it has been working nicely. It has wear where the ball comes out of the three holes into the basement, entrance to the attic, and where the ball comes out of the left center kick out hole. Player two display is missing a digit. I’ll post a listing later with photos for $2,200.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Haunted House Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Game plays nicely. Wear where ball enters basement, where ball enters attic, and where center hole ejects ball at top left. Two digits are out on player two display. The backbox l...”
2021-05-01
Newburgh, IN
Viewed: 957 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13789 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Total Nuclear Annhilation in marketplace.
Will entertain trades for Mint HUO examples of:
-Deadpool Premium
-Ghostbusters Premium
-Stranger Things Premium with Light Kit
-Jurassic Park Premium
-KISS Premium
may consider: hot wheels + cash

I'll be traveling from DC to Boston on Fri May 14 or Sat May 15.... could transport the game up 95N for a drop off along the way.

#13790 2 years ago

Not my funniest ad I reserve those for when I drop acid but enjoy my latest for sale!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Price Reduced! This is a 1978 Atari Space Riders a fully shopped PROJECT. Good news is I love to clean up playfields and this one came out great. I did a full tear down shop ou...”
2021-05-01
Charles Town, WV
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 523 times

#13791 2 years ago

We have too many cars and I need to sell or trade one at least one. Last year I traded our Mustang for a pin, so seeing if anyone is interested in our modded Lexus IS350 that was my wife's daily driver until she wanted a Lincoln MKX.

I enjoyed modding it, like I do our other vehicles and our pins. Fast, comfortable, lowered and handles great with a terrific custom appearance.

Will be listing for sale @ $11.5 k obo, but pinball trades are more flexible. Can be a trade for a single pin or two pins with cash making up the difference if needed.

2010 Lexus IS350 w/ 3IS style aftermarket front end (looks like the current models)
Almost 97,000 miles

All preventative maintenance performed by dealership with paperwork. New plugs & coils, belt, throttle body cleaning, etc, performed under 10k miles ago.

LFA Replica 19" wheels (black Plasti-dip removed, some photos show them black)
Front wheels:
225/40 19x8.5
Rears:
235/45 19x9.5
Both are 38mm offset

Tein S-Tech springs
Invidia exhaust
Vland taillights
FS style diffuser with new rear bumper
Trunk and rear window spoilers
Black vinyl roof (newer and not shown in all pics)
Tinted windows
Interior is super clean. Carpets look brand new because always had all-weather rubber mats in place.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YufpevRhddLxVoFH7

#13792 2 years ago

Round 2...This game is so nice I might buy it myself!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Priced Reduced open for offers! For sale: Pirates of the Caribbean Standard Edition Build Date 01/25/2019 Undocumented two HOU Owners. I purchased this machine for the owner, and ...”
2021-06-16
Charles Town, WV
15,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 897 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13793 2 years ago

Anyone in the Balt/Wash area have a Doctor Who they might be interesting moving? Perhaps a trade for a JackBot (+/- cash)?

#13794 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Round 2...This game is so nice I might

Machine - For Sale

Pirates of the Caribbean

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “For sale: Pirates of the Caribbean Standard Edition Build Date 01/25/2019 Undocumented two HOU Owners. I purchased this machine for the owner, and the previous owner bought it NIB...”

3 hours ago

Charles Town, WV

19,000 (OBO)

Jesterfunhouse

You should just buy it then

#13795 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Round 2...This game is so nice I might buy it myself!

Machine - For Sale

Pirates of the Caribbean

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “For sale: Pirates of the Caribbean Standard Edition Build Date 01/25/2019 Undocumented two HOU Owners. I purchased this machine for the owner, and the previous owner bought it NIB...”

4 hours ago

Charles Town, WV

19,000 (OBO)

Jesterfunhouse

EDIT-Nevermind I see it is a Standard after reading the ad again. Ive only played a LE and SE and honestly for some reason the SE shot better but I dont know the differences in the models enough to know why. Good luck with sale. You seem like a fun guy!

#13796 2 years ago

Will be listing a Fathom and Deadpool LE later this week.

#13797 2 years ago

I was searching Pinside but couldn't seem to find the answer to this question: what is the Pinside etiquette related to market place trades and the fee for closing the ad? I recently did an even trade - zero cash exchanged. From one perspective it wasn't "sold" (and it asks if you successfully sold your game), but from another perspective it was a successful listing. I've always paid my fees for successful sales and donate annually - just want to do the right thing if paying the fee is the appropriate thing to do. Thanks!

#13798 2 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I was searching Pinside but couldn't seem to find the answer to this question: what is the Pinside etiquette related to market place trades and the fee for closing the ad? I recently did an even trade - zero cash exchanged. From one perspective it wasn't "sold" (and it asks if you successfully sold your game), but from another perspective it was a successful listing. I've always paid my fees for successful sales and donate annually - just want to do the right thing if paying the fee is the appropriate thing to do. Thanks!

If your pinside sales ad directly resulted in a successful sale or trade, I feel that you should pay the fee.

#13799 2 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

If your pinside sales ad directly resulted in a successful sale or trade, I feel that you should pay the fee.

Agree

#13800 2 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I just finalized an even-ish trade... you gotta pay

There are 18,037 posts in this topic. You are on page 276 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/276?hl=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.