(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,014 posts in this topic. You are on page 273 of 361.
#13601 3 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Selling my Who Dunnit for $2500.

DANG GOOD PRICE!!!

#13602 3 years ago

Looking for a Walking Dead Pro and a Metallica Premium. Willing to drive. Let me know what you've got.

#13603 3 years ago

My good friend Mike at Uptown Pinball in Martinsville VA is selling a few games. He’s not on pinside, so I was just sharing his current list of games for sale. They are at his free play arcade. If you’re interested, call him at
(276)224-7139

Baywatch $3250
Black Rose $3000
Gilligans Island $3250
Lethal Weapon 3 $2500
Pharaoh $2000
South Park $3500
Slugfest $2500
Terminator 2 $3250

#13604 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Arrgh I so want this game!!

Easy fix, my friend!

#13605 3 years ago

Hey good morning! Just listed my ES if anyone is interested...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Hey all!! Up for sale is my ES. It’s in nice shape for its age and has been a blast for my kids and I to play. We have our eye on another pin so we decided this is the one to ...”
2021-03-14
Virginia Beach, VA
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 431 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13606 3 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Selling my Who Dunnit for $2500. It needs a little electrical TLC

...sale is pending. Thanks for all the interest.

#13607 3 years ago
Quoted from curban:

...sale is pending. Thanks for all the interest.

Bummer. Just not the right time for me! Good luck to the buyer!

#13608 3 years ago

Thinking about buying a NIB BKSOR premium. I'd like to check the used market for a HUO first. Let me know if you have one available.

#13609 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Selling BF outside of a trade. It is sale pending. Still have BK2K but the drops aren't going all the way down. I'm not going to sell it until I fix them. I received a lot of messages on the pins. Thanks, everyone!

BK is sold. Had couple people ask about BK2K with the drops not fixed. They register fine but only go down halfways. If anyone's interested, $3,000. I can send some pictures. I will formally post it over the weekend.

#13610 3 years ago

I'm looking to sell my TFLE (Combo), XMLE (Magneto), and SM (2007). Ill get some ads up ASAP, but if you have interest feel free to PM me. I can answer questions and provide pictures. All machines are un-modded outside of adding a shaker motor. I bought all new, except the SM I did buy second hand but was still in the box.

Dennis

#13611 3 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

I'm looking to sell my TFLE (Combo), XMLE (Magneto), and SM (2007). Ill get some ads up ASAP, but if you have interest feel free to PM me. I can answer questions and provide pictures. All machines are un-modded outside of adding a shaker motor. I bought all new, except the SM I did buy second hand but was still in the box.
Dennis

Seems like it was just yesterday.

#13612 3 years ago

Got a wonderful TSPP in Pittsburgh. Colordmd. Mods galore. Clean playfield. Led.

Looking for a trade, willing to do cash on my side for higher value trades.

Looking for
Deadpool premium
Congo
Jjp gnr
Wonka
Collector quality Congo
Elvira hoh
Stranger things prem
Lord of the rings
Ij
Well modded iron man

#13613 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Seems like it was just yesterday.

Haha, been awhile, but yeah that was a smooth transaction and meeting me halfway was awsome.

#13614 3 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Dennis

I sent you a PM about XMen

Tom

#13615 3 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Dennis

Hey sorry everyone about the delayed responses. I believe I've responded to everyone.

#13616 3 years ago

Just listed a few games for sale in the marketplace:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Classic rare (580 units) Gottlieb add-a-ball. I've had this game in my collection now for 10 years. The previous owner repainted the cabinet and nicely shopped out the game. Hop...”
2021-03-18
Sterling, VA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 305 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Blast Off Archived
As is - “Fun add-a-ball EM - one of the most fun playing EMs in my experience. Player's condition - see pictures for condition. Setup for free play and with added power switch setup. Pic...”
2021-03-18
Sterling, VA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 44 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Nice condition Simpsons Pinball Party Adds: Comet LEDs, Color DMD and PinSound I've owned this game for a decade. See pictures for condition. Cabinet flaws include a mark on the ...”
2021-03-18
Sterling, VA
Viewed: 537 times
Contributed to Pinside

Also have some Mirco playfields (AFM, MM) and boards (Stern Whitestar CPU & I/O boards - see TSPP ad) that I would be happy to get out of the pinball closet since I won't be using them...so if you are in a buying mood, please inquire.

#13617 3 years ago

If anyone is done with their GnR LE and wants to consider a trade for EHOH Premium shoot me a message

#13618 3 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

If anyone is done with their GnR LE and wants to consider a trade for EHOH Premium shoot me a message

I have a GnR SE available...let's make a deal!

#13619 3 years ago

Have a nice HUO Spider-Man and Hot wheels for sale. Need cash for another game so no trade offers please . Looking for 4800 for SM and 5800 for HW.

#13620 3 years ago

Just listed my TMNT Pro with LE armor.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “TMNT Pro with LE powder coated color armor, Stern side art blades, and shaker. Playfield is great with around 300 plays. Plays perfect. Has most of the rubbers and post changed to ...”
2021-03-22
York Haven, PA
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1252 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13621 3 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

Appreciate the offer, but right now I am more interested in the LE If I change my mind I will let you know!!

#13622 3 years ago

Need to make room. Very nice Slugfest going for sale.

#13623 3 years ago

If anybody is going to be making a drive from the Fairfax VA-Philly area anytime soon, let me know. I've got a non-pin (audiophile) favor to ask that will look like cake compared to hauling a pin.

#13624 3 years ago

Posted in marketplace a very nice undocumented HUO Star Trek Pro - Vault Edition, color DMD, mirror blades, nice topper

Asking $5900

#13625 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Star Trek Pro Vault Edition Looks like new, goody bag still stapled inside cabinet Loaded! Mirror Blades ColorDMD LCD screen Stern Shaker Motor Blue Vengeance Ring Mod w/ Blue Fl...”
2021-03-19
Rockville, MD
Viewed: 278 times

#13626 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

If anybody is going to be making a drive from the Fairfax VA-Philly area anytime soon, let me know. I've got a non-pin (audiophile) favor to ask that will look like cake compared to hauling a pin.

I'm intrigued.

#13627 3 years ago

XMLE has been sold. Still have TFLE and SM available.

#13628 3 years ago

Looking for a Champion Pub near the Philadelphia area. If you’re thinking about selling yours shoot me a PM. Thanks, PJ

#13629 3 years ago

I just listed by above average Laser Ball. 1150 OBO.

Machine - For Sale
Laser Ball Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The game is 100% working with an above average playfield and backglass. It is all incandescent, and has had a topside teardown with new rubbers installed. Local Pick-up only. Pr...”
2021-03-21
Joppatowne, MD
1,050 (OBO)
Archived after: 237 days
Viewed: 400 times

#13630 3 years ago

GOTG PRO HUO-
Playfield is perfect

Mods:

Shaker
Official groot shooter rod
Side blades
Milano ship
Hammer mezel mod
Cleland mod

5300 FIRM

#13631 3 years ago

Wanted to buy Bally Skill-Roll

#13632 3 years ago

Hi. Just looking for a sale, probably lol

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Documented HOU, purchased from Cointaker 8/13/18, 600 total plays, immaculate, loaded with mods. ITEM DESCRIPTION No flaws, Awesome condition *Color Dmd http://shop.colordmd.co...”
2021-03-22
Franklin Park, PA
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 410 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13633 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale: A Player's Condition Firepower. Playfield has one major wear spot and bad touch up near Left Sling. See Pics. Inserts are cupped and it looks like a well played Firepow...”
2021-03-23
Stroudsburg, PA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 352 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Haunted House Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale Player's Condition Haunted House. Plays great. All lights and coils work. Displays good. Sound is fine. Main Playfield has major planking (see pics). Upper playfield is ...”
2021-03-23
Stroudsburg, PA
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 705 times
Contributed to Pinside

For Sale! Player's Condition Haunted House and Player's Condition Firepower.

#13634 3 years ago

Anyone have one of these locally for sale??? - Sopranos, GOT, Deadpool, Star TREK LE or Stranger Things.

#13635 3 years ago

Price reduced to 1050.

Machine - For Sale
Laser Ball Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The game is 100% working with an above average playfield and backglass. It is all incandescent, and has had a topside teardown with new rubbers installed. Local Pick-up only. Pr...”
2021-03-21
Joppatowne, MD
1,050 (OBO)
Archived after: 237 days
Viewed: 400 times

Also have a minor project Super Sonic if someone would like a package deal. Or possible 2 for 1 trade.

#13636 3 years ago

I have a semi-Pinbot project I'm thinking of moving. I bought it because I played it a lot as a child. It hasn't held up for me. Nobody plays it in my house.

It was a TNT restoration at some point. The playfield has some touchups but looks good. I put in LEDs and new rubbers. I fixed the visor as it wasn't working at all. It has a Pinscore system. It works and plays well. However; the robot voice goes out after about 15 minutes. It appears it may need some capacitors. The cabinet and backbox need a lot of work. They are rough. There's no topper and someone painted the sides of the backbox. There was a stencil kit in the cabinet so it looks like they were going to repaint the artwork.

I was thinking of selling it for $1,500 but would prefer a trade. If you have anything let me know.

#13637 3 years ago

Anyone have a Deadpool premium or EHOH premium that they'd like to trade for an Avengers premium?

#13638 3 years ago

Still looking for a nice T2 local. Some have popped up, but too far of a drive. I might even be willing to trade/cash my way for a HUO STTNG in the deal.

#13639 3 years ago

2 sheets of widebody playfield glass in Crofton Maryland or driving to Frederick this weekend. 1 new, 1 used. $50 or trade me a backglass/playfield for my wall.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Up for sale/trade are 2 sheets of widebody playfield glass. 1 is NEW and is 10/10. The other is my old playfield glass from the Judge Dredd Pictured. Price is for both sheets. Glas...”
2021-03-24
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 138 times

#13640 3 years ago

I have it posted on other sites but I have an original Centipede Arcade machine with a professionally refurbished monitor for sale for $750. I am open to trades for pinball or other arcade machines of equal value and yes I always contribute to Pinside using zimjoe Paypal and Venmo accounts...

#13641 3 years ago

Looking for a Stranger Things and AIQ premium.

#13642 3 years ago
Quoted from La4s:

Price reduced to 1050.

Machine - For Sale

Laser Ball

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “The game is 100% working with an above average playfield and backglass. It is all incandescent, and has had a topside teardown with new rubbers installed. Local Pick-up only.

Pr...”

1,050 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

Also have a minor project Super Sonic if someone would like a package deal. Or possible 2 for 1 trade.

Grabbed some pics of the Supersonic.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/WvM4bZuDz3mTTt8c8

It needs a new mpu or repaired. Backglass is starting to flake but very salvageable with some triple thick. Playfield was cleared at some point, and has a small wear spot by the left pop bumper.

Until this weekend only. I will let the Laser Ball and Supersonic go for 1700 as a package deal.

#13643 3 years ago

#13644 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Anyone have one of these locally for sale??? - Sopranos, GOT, Deadpool, Star TREK LE or Stranger Things.

As trade bait for one of these titles I'm looking for (see above)...I have a like-new IMDN Pro that I bought NIB with ~250 plays.

Possibly open to other modern Sterns as well so if you're looking for a like new IMDN let me know what you have.

The IMDN has mirror blades and colored Titans.

#13645 3 years ago

Looking for nice examples of Harlem Globetrotters and Robo-War.
G

#13646 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I have a semi-Pinbot project I'm thinking of moving. I bought it because I played it a lot as a child. It hasn't held up for me. Nobody plays it in my house.
It was a TNT restoration at some point. The playfield has some touchups but looks good. I put in LEDs and new rubbers. I fixed the visor as it wasn't working at all. It has a Pinscore system. It works and plays well. However; the robot voice goes out after about 15 minutes. It appears it may need some capacitors. The cabinet and backbox need a lot of work. They are rough. There's no topper and someone painted the sides of the backbox. There was a stencil kit in the cabinet so it looks like they were going to repaint the artwork.
I was thinking of selling it for $1,500 but would prefer a trade. If you have anything let me know.

Received a lot of trade offers. So far none that worked out. I'd move it for 1300 if somebody was interested. I'll take some good pictures later today.

Note:. I received 7 messages in 10 minutes on the machine. The first person to contact me said they going to stop by and pick it up today.

#13647 3 years ago

If anybody wants to trade up any Stern Premium(possibly a Pro +cash) or American Pinball that i havent owned yet for a GnR SE let me know.

#13648 3 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

rwalters21 - Still have the GNR SE available?

#13649 3 years ago
Quoted from goofy1994:

rwalters21 - Still have the GNR SE available?

I have one id let go for $7400 if he doesnt but check with him first, i dont want to step on his toes since you asked him first.

#13650 3 years ago

A few games for sale:

Bally 8-ball light project, game plays well, needs 1 or 2 display connectors redone, a repair to the insert lights, and a good shopping. $850obo

Gottlieb Time Line (rare black cabinet) boots into attract mode, but not past there, a little battery damage on the MPU, but def repairable. Decent playfield and cabinet. $750obo

Multi-arcade cabinet with a board similar to the arcade/sd. Game is practically brand new looking. And you can make it vertical or horizontal and program the game board for additional games. $750obo

Pickup in Fallston, MD hit me up for photos

There are 18,014 posts in this topic. You are on page 273 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/273?hl=pjkools and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.