(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 272 of 361.
#13551 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

What pin are you looking for? Oktoberfest is a fun game i enjoyed more then JJP POTC when i played them side by side.

I am looking to get an Elvira premium. Love Oktoberfest with all the unique shots, ramps, and targets. But need to choose between the two so I thought I would try Elvira for a while. I am sure I will get an Oktoberfest in the future. Maybe when I hit the lottery and get all the pins I want. Dreaming

#13552 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

I am looking to get an Elvira premium. Love Oktoberfest with all the unique shots, ramps, and targets. But need to choose between the two so I thought I would try Elvira for a while. I am sure I will get an Oktoberfest in the future. Maybe when I hit the lottery and get all the pins I want. Dreaming

I havent gotten to play a Elvira but it does look fun. Thats what i liked about Oktoberfest also, it has some unique shots that made it feel different. Good luck with sale and your Elvira hunt!

#13553 3 years ago

Good morning all! Still looking for a Hobbit out there! If you have one let me know!

#13554 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Iron Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Includes Powder coated armor and legs (Matt at Back Alley) Powder coated metal apron with lit Arc Reactor and inserts Topper (note it does have a crack across t...”
2021-03-06
Stone Ridge, VA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 836 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13555 3 years ago

Considering trades plus cash for my low play HUO Guardians of the Galaxy Pro with topper, shaker, Flipper Fidelity, Deluxe Speaker Lights. Wishlist includes Stern Jurassic Park, MM, Dialed In, Indiana Jones Adventures, others.

#13556 3 years ago
Quoted from Tom_in_NoVA:

I have a Diner that will going onto CL soon. Quick description: It has not been shopped, but it has a factory Mylar playfield, which has kept the playfield in good condition. I have owned the game for about 4 years. It has a replacement Rottendog System 11 MPU and a replacement LED display. The power supply has had the large capacitor replaced. Game plays well. Only selling because I have 2, and only need 1. Pinside lists average prices from 2590 to 3010. So lets say 2600. PM me for photos/more details. Pickup in Alexandria Virginia. No shipping.

#13557 3 years ago
Quoted from Tom_in_NoVA:

I have a Diner that will going onto CL soon. Quick description: It has not been shopped, but it has a factory Mylar playfield, which has kept the playfield in good condition. I have owned the game for about 4 years. It has a replacement Rottendog System 11 MPU and a replacement LED display. The power supply has had the large capacitor replaced. Game plays well. Only selling because I have 2, and only need 1. Pinside lists average prices from 2590 to 3010. So lets say 2600. PM me for photos/more details. Pickup in Alexandria Virginia. No shipping.

I have several people interested in the game. I'll let everyone know if it is still available after today.

Thank you to all that responded

The Game has been sold

#13558 3 years ago

"Tom's Diner" - Never knew that was the song title. Nice one.

#13559 3 years ago

I'm on the fence and may be tire kicking, but I've been thinking about selling/trading my like-new HUO IMDN Pro with a couple hundred plays. I prefer newer Stern pins (Deadpool and Stranger Things come to mind). Could add cash for the right trade if it works out.

Anyone local looking for a nice IMDN?

#13560 3 years ago

Ad for Demo Man will be going up shortly. Good condition overall. I'm driving from DE to Boston on Monday (3/8) and can make arrangements to meet someone on my way up or on my way back. $2700

Here are the details:

-All electronics have been gone through.
-NVRAM installed.
-Updated ROMS
-New ribbon cables
-Rebuilt ball trough PCBS
-Rebuilt driver board (caps and rectifiers)
-Clean DMD board
-Side scoop has been re-welded (common break point with Demo Man machines)
-Handles re-chromed
-New eyeball
-New/correct cars installed
-LED's throughout
-Comes with manual/schematics

The bad:
-Side ramp is cracked, although it doesn't affect game play in any way
-Pop bumper light sockets are broken and need to be replaced
-Left plastic by upper flipper is broken

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Good condition overall. I'm driving from DE to Boston on Monday (3/8) and can make arrangements to meet someone on my way up or on my way back. $2700 Here are the details: -All el...”
2021-03-07
Magnolia, DE
Archived after: 503 days
Viewed: 511 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13561 3 years ago

Heading out towards Harrisburg today if anybody wants anything I have delivered. LZ Pro, GOTG Pro, TNMT pro, GNR Standard

#13562 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Ad for Demo Man will be going up shortly. Good condition overall. I'm driving from DE to Boston on Monday (3/8) and can make arrangements to meet someone on my way up or on my way back. $2700
Here are the details:
-All electronics have been gone through.
-NVRAM installed.
-Updated ROMS
-New ribbon cables
-Rebuilt ball trough PCBS
-Rebuilt driver board (caps and rectifiers)
-Clean DMD board
-Side scoop has been re-welded (common break point with Demo Man machines)
-Handles re-chromed
-New eyeball
-New/correct cars installed
-LED's throughout
-Comes with manual/schematics
The bad:
-Side ramp is cracked, although it doesn't affect game play in any way
-Pop bumper light sockets are broken and need to be replaced
-Left plastic by upper flipper is broken

Machine - For Sale

Demolition Man

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Good condition overall. I'm driving from DE to Boston on Monday (3/8) and can make arrangements to meet someone on my way up or on my way back. $2700

Here are the details:
-All el...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

Tons of interest. Game is pending sale. Thanks everyone!

#13563 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell their Deadpool Pro?

#13564 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a nice Waterworld? I know that's kind of an oxymoron. Probably in the 1500 range. Everything works except one pop bumper and maybe one other solenoid. Haven't dug into it yet.

Looks like it's going to a fellow Pinsider so I'll make a donation after it sells. Thanks for the interest!

#13565 3 years ago

I just received a call from someone in Maryland that has a Twilight Zone and an Indiana Jones (Wms) that they want to sell. They are not on pinside, but if it sells I asked them to donate. They are looking for about $7000 or best offer for TZ and $8000 or best offer for IJ. From talking with them the batteries need to be replaced and I do not know much more. If you are interested, send me a PM and I will provide their info.

UPDATE: I think I have provided several people to her that someone will follow up and buy them.

#13566 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I just received a call from someone in Maryland that has a Twilight Zone and an Indiana Jones (Wms) that they want to sell. They are not on pinside, but if it sells I asked them to donate. They are looking for about $7000 or best offer for TZ and $8000 or best offer for IJ. From talking with them the batteries need to be replaced and I do not know much more. If you are interested, send me a PM and I will provide their info.

I'm interested in the TZ and would love to hear more about it and get some pics. My email is [email protected]

Thanks!

#13567 3 years ago

I have a JP Premium coming in soon (hopefully end of the month) which means I’ll have to let go of either a Deadpool Pro (multiple mods), or an Iron Man (2010, LEDs but no mods)

Wish i could keep them all but budget and space say no. I haven’t taken a ton of pics of either game yet but can get them pretty quickly if there’s interest

#13568 3 years ago

Hey all...may have an ES available pending a possible pickup and was throwing it out there to see if there’s any interest. If so let me know and I can provide pics and details...if I sell will contribute as well

Thanks

#13569 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

UPDATE: I think I have provided several people to her that someone will follow up and buy them.

I was the first to contact seller and received pics and said I could be there this weekend .Just got back and told me both were sold to the same buyer. Such a cut throat hobby any more.Thanks for sharing the lead though,that was nice of you.

#13570 3 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

I was the first to contact seller and received pics and said I could be there this weekend .Just got back and told me both were sold to the same buyer. Such a cut throat hobby any more.Thanks for sharing the lead though,that was nice of you.

How is it a cut throat hobby when everyone was given the same chance to get the pins?

#13571 3 years ago

Who has a woodrail for sale?

Quoted from locksmith:

Unreal. A few pin shows would go a long way to satisfy the hunger for games. Hopefully they return soon.

#13572 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

How is it a cut throat hobby when everyone was given the same chance to get the pins?

Quoted from Skyemont:

Forget it

#13573 3 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Unfortunately these days, if you see something you want, you go "now" regardless of what else is going on.

#13574 3 years ago

the market right now is absolutely on fire. I had a hard time finding a hobbit.

I'm not surprised those two already sold - just on name alone. Likely easier to go with the same person for both and therefore had the edge to get it.

#13575 3 years ago

Pay attention to the 'What machine did you bring home today?" thread, and he will most likely be posting pics of the games in the back of his truck.....then on the Pinside Market two weeks later.

#13576 3 years ago

I've got an original Attack From Mars that I just got in that's for sale or trade. The playfield and backglass are great. One side of the cabinet is lightly faded - the other side is very faded. Works all the way. Easy shop job although it doesn't really need anything! I'm looking for $6200 or best offer in the Phila suburbs and would like to move it quick. Will also consider possible trades up or down. Medieval Madness, Centaur, Class of 1812, EHOH, maybe Scared Stiff, many others! Anybody interested? Hit me up with your thoughts. Message me with your cell number and I can text pics.

#13577 3 years ago

Looking for a new game. Can buy outright or could trade a Doctor Who. Willing to drive for one that is high on my want list. Top right now are
Elvira House of Horrors
Metallica premium
Tron
BSD

thanks

#13578 3 years ago

Ready...set...GO!

cnj.craigslist.org link

#13579 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotemwill:

Ready...set...GO!
cnj.craigslist.org link

Gulfstream $325
Spy Hunter $325
Both $600

#13580 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotemwill:

Who has a woodrail for sale?

I’ve got a project Capt Kidd. Last woodrail made. Backglass is trash but Shay has a new repro I believe, playfield is pretty nice but comes with a NOS playfield that I got from Donal Murphy when he was selling off somebody’s GTB stash way back in the day. Needs a fair amount of electrical diagnosis as it looks like there was a transformer issue at some point. I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s one that I’m just never going to get to, more details pics available if you or anyone else has interest....will contribute to Pinside on any sale.

#13581 3 years ago

Looking to trade for a pinball machine. What do you have? Just wanting to switch things up.

GYRUSS (currently has 60 in 1 in it) Has all original wiring harness, boardset and I have the original stick also. Did a quick fix for a Christmas party years ago and never got around to fixing the actual game. Works 100% as a 60 in 1. Lighted buttons, no hacking to the control panel. Not sure on status of original power supply and boards but it was not working when I got it. Cabinet is very nice with all original artwork. Has been home owned since the 1980s. I chased this machine for years till the owner finally let it go.

Frogger - Working 100% monitor could use a cap kit (a bit dark at the top, but not bad) Has side art, a few dings and scrapes. Willis overlay. Running original boards and a konami to Jamma Adapter with switching power supply. Has been running this way for 20yrs+ when I pieced it together from parts.

Hang On - Works 100% no issues. Nice Monitor. Nice cab with dings and scratches from age but shows very well.

What do you have? just seeing what may be out there. I don't have to get rid of them, just had a thought...

#13582 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I do have a Batman Forever and BK2K I would trade towards a BKSOR Premium.

Selling BF outside of a trade. It is sale pending. Still have BK2K but the drops aren't going all the way down. I'm not going to sell it until I fix them. I received a lot of messages on the pins. Thanks, everyone!

#13583 3 years ago

Have a very nice Volley and Grand Prix (EM) I'm looking sell. $1200 for volley, $1000 for grand prix. Both fully working and in great shape. I'll get ads and pics up.

#13584 3 years ago

I have a minty HUO GnR SE that I would trade towards an Elvira HOH premium. PM if interested. Would also consider Indiana Jones POA but really wanting an Elvira. thx, Ryan

#13585 3 years ago

#13586 3 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Anyone interested in a nice Waterworld? I know that's kind of an oxymoron. Probably in the 1500 range. Everything works except one pop bumper and maybe one other solenoid. Haven't dug into it yet.
Looks like it's going to a fellow Pinsider so I'll make a donation after it sells. Thanks for the interest!

Waterworld is a great game. Don't drink all the coolaid on the reviews. And $1500 is a steal.

#13587 3 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

I have a minty HUO GnR SE that I would trade towards an Elvira HOH premium. PM if interested. Would also consider Indiana Jones POA but really wanting an Elvira. thx, Ryan

Id trade my 2 day old GnR SE for Strangers Things LE with UV kit...

If does happen id pay as usual to pinside for the platform to do all this fun stuff, lol!

#13588 3 years ago

Anyone have a Data East coin door for sale? Need a replacement for a TFTC project and can be worn, but not dented or have holes in it.

#13589 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Anyone have a Data East coin door for sale? Need a replacement for a TFTC project and can be worn, but not dented or have holes in it.

https://www.pinballlife.com/data-east-coin-door.html

#13590 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Have a very nice Volley and Grand Prix (EM) I'm looking sell. $1200 for volley, $1000 for grand prix. Both fully working and in great shape. I'll get ads and pics up.

Grand prix appears to be spoken for. Here is my Volley

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Volley Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Super nice Volley, one of the best wedge heads ever made, great drop target game. Game is in excellent shape, new rubbers, drop targets all rebuilt, very nice playfield. Backglass ...”
2021-03-11
Upper Freehold, NJ
1,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 309 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13591 3 years ago

Hey good morning! Just curious if there is anyone out there that’d be interested and able to pickup a pin in Va Beach and deliver it to the Richmond area? If so please let me know!

Thanks!

#13592 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Iron Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Includes Powder coated armor and legs (Matt at Back Alley) Powder coated metal apron with lit Arc Reactor and inserts Topper (note it does have a crack across t...”
2021-03-06
Stone Ridge, VA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 836 times
Contributed to Pinside

Price drop

#13593 3 years ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

Waterworld is a great game. Don't drink all the coolaid on the reviews. And $1500 is a steal.

I agree. Would love to get this game back in good condition.

#13594 3 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Coming to Central PA soon?

#13595 3 years ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

I’ve got a project Capt Kidd. Last woodrail made. Backglass is trash but Shay has a new repro I believe, playfield is pretty nice but comes with a NOS playfield that I got from Donal Murphy when he was selling off somebody’s GTB stash way back in the day. Needs a fair amount of electrical diagnosis as it looks like there was a transformer issue at some point. I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s one that I’m just never going to get to, more details pics available if you or anyone else has interest....will contribute to Pinside on any sale.

Thanks! Looks like a fun game but I’m looking for less of a project and more of a players condition game right now.

This thread seems to be more newer stuff but would still be be interested in hearing about any other woodrails that are out there.

#13596 3 years ago

Hey good morning all! Anyone possibly interested in a set of legs, side rails, and lockdown bar from a Wonka SE? They’re in excellent shape and are black wrinkled. If so just let me know

#13597 3 years ago

Selling my Who Dunnit for $2500. It needs a little electrical TLC. I suspect minor board work is required, but I’ve reached my technical (and frustration) limits. Currently able to play a game with only problem being the right playfield GI is out, but every once in a while it will start getting some odd switch errors such as ‘coin door open’. I’m more of a ‘common sense troubleshooter’ rather than an expert, but I believe I traced the issue back to the board.

Otherwise, full LEDs. Playfield and plastics are all pretty darn good. Cabinet looks good but had some touch up art repairs that are noticeable upon close inspection. Topside disassembled and cleaned in December and every rubber was replaced. Slot machine fully disassembled and cleaned. Flippers and all other coils and switches are fully working. Pin was fully working from Dec through Feb with no credit dot before problems started 10 days ago.

$2500. $100 discount if you prefer incandescents over LEDs. Another $100 if you’ll take an imperfect DMD over the fully working one installed. PM for pics.

#13598 3 years ago

Welcome Commander...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Torpedo Alley Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting my Torpedo Alley up for sale. Not a game you see very often, and this one is in really good shape. I’ve owned it for a bit, cleaned it up and enjoyed the hell out of it....”
2021-03-12
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 1698 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13599 3 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Selling my Who Dunnit for $2500. It needs a little electrical TLC. I suspect minor board work is required, but I’ve reached my technical (and frustration) limits. Currently able to play a game with only problem being the right playfield GI is out, but every once in a while it will start getting some odd switch errors such as ‘coin door open’. I’m more of a ‘common sense troubleshooter’ rather than an expert, but I believe I traced the issue back to the board.
Otherwise, full LEDs. Playfield and plastics are all pretty darn good. Cabinet looks good but had some touch up art repairs that are noticeable upon close inspection. Topside disassembled and cleaned in December and every rubber was replaced. Slot machine fully disassembled and cleaned. Flippers and all other coils and switches are fully working. Pin was fully working from Dec through Feb with no credit dot before problems started 10 days ago.
$2500. $100 discount if you prefer incandescents over LEDs. Another $100 if you’ll take an imperfect DMD over the fully working one installed. PM for pics.

Great price! I picked up one for about $300 more back in September that needed some TCL with the slots. But then decided to go nuts and rebuild/replace almost everything. Dropped serious coin to make it awesome.
If you have some broken plastics that need replacing drop me a line. I ordered all new plastics for mine and have all the original ones still which are in pretty good shape.

#13600 3 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Arrgh I so want this game!!

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 272 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/272 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.