(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,013 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 hours ago by BOBCADE
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,013 posts in this topic. You are on page 271 of 361.
#13501 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I have Voodoo Glass I could sell somebody or regular glass that I got from Ivan that was my show order from last year. Not far from Allentown

Hey Bob...how much for the glass? I'll be up in Allentown most likely the weekend of 3/6 doing a trade and can swing by to get it. Thanks!

#13503 3 years ago
Quoted from sleepysubie:

Hi, I'm looking at a playfield for sale in Maryland and was wondering if anyone has experience with the seller. www.coinopdoc.com They have a bunch of pins for sale as well as a Capt. Fantastic unpopulated playfield i need. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Good people to deal with. 2 hr drive for me to pickup a pin.

#13504 3 years ago
Quoted from sleepysubie:

Hi, I'm looking at a playfield for sale in Maryland and was wondering if anyone has experience with the seller. www.coinopdoc.com They have a bunch of pins for sale as well as a Capt. Fantastic unpopulated playfield i need. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I know Tom. Really nice guy. Honest.

You can trust him.

#13505 3 years ago

Another positive note for Tom, easy to work with and honest.

#13506 3 years ago

I may be getting a Twilight Zone in the next few weeks that I repaired a few years ago and has been working. But probably now has one switch issue. I will be looking at it but I don't want to spend the time to get it 100% working if this is all it needs. I am thinking of posting it for $6,000 Firm if anyone may be interested. I do not have photos yet but it was in good condition before. If it sells through pinside, they will get the donation, as usual.

#13507 3 years ago

Looking for a Stern Rolling Stones or Sopranos pin for a friend not on Pinside.

#13508 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I may be getting a Twilight Zone in the next few weeks that I repaired a few years ago and has been working. But probably now has one switch issue. I will be looking at it but I don't want to spend the time to get it 100% working if this is all it needs. I am thinking of posting it for $6,000 Firm if anyone may be interested. I do not have photos yet but it was in good condition before. If it sells through pinside, they will get the donation, as usual.

That’s a good deal. A little far for me or it would be mine.

#13509 3 years ago

Looking for a hobbit. Pm if interested. Thanks!

#13510 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

PM sent

#13511 3 years ago

black hole listed in the market place

Machine - For Trade
Black Hole Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Starting to finish up my recent black hole project and looking like a wide body will not fit in my current space ( need a normal sized pin) What’s been done, New lisy mpu ( b...”
2021-02-25
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 64 days
Viewed: 1432 times

#13512 3 years ago

Will be listing a HUO Hobbit low play black arrow soon

#13513 3 years ago
Quoted from sleepysubie:

I'll also vouch for Tom. I've been to his shop - he's only 15 minutes from me. I went there when I was first looking to buy a pin. I've never used him for repairs because I wanted to learn how to do it myself. But he's very knowledgeable and a straight shooter. The Pioneer on his site is one that I sold him. Very easy transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him.

#13514 3 years ago

Coinopdoc makes Todd Tuckey's shop look clean and organized. That said I managed to pull a Stargazer out of there a few years ago. It needed a TON of work but whatevs. The general condition of things reasonably priced means they will need work. Nice people though and I'd totally buy from him again.

#13515 3 years ago

Anyone driving from Pittsburgh area to DC (Northern VA) (ok, my house) in the near future? I bought a pin from PAPA and need to get it delivered. LMK if you want to make some scratch or know someone who does.

Thanks!
Bob J.

#13516 3 years ago

Thinking about moving on from my low play JP2 premium. It has all the goodies including topper, shooter rod, shaker etc. Id rather work a trade for something on my wishlist. Let me know what you have and we can discuss it.

#13517 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Im curious what they say - let me know. I checked with a local glass company a year or two ago and they wanted close to $100 for one sheet! And 3 week lead time. It's not a glass they keep in stock. Hopefully Crofton is different!

So the glass shop said they would have to order it. And ship it in, just like we would, if we ordered from Marcos or other seller.

#13518 3 years ago

“These are not the Star Wars premiums you are looking for.” Anyone thinking about selling?

Enjoy the weekend all.

Mike

#13519 3 years ago

Any interest in a low play HUO(112 plays) Jurassic Park Pro id like to trade for a Ghostbusters Pro or a Williams Indy? Other trades also considered. Would sell out right also for $5500. Has shaker, some led strips, and all GI changed to 5v warm whites. Ad with with pics soon. Covid shy household so driveway deal only.

Edit- heres the ad

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Jurassic Park Pro with 112 plays. Has shaker, trough and back led strips, all GI changed to 5v warm whites, and cliffy shooter lane protectors. Has the normal ball guide issue that...”
2021-02-27
York Haven, PA
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 683 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13520 3 years ago

Nice Revenge From Mars available for trade - running Pjnbox and new 24" LED monitor, fully shopped.

Black Knight Sword of Rage Premium - nicely modded, looks awesome, available for trade.

#13521 3 years ago

Have my POTC listed for trade - looking for JJP GNR LE maybe Se and cash or possibly second pin DESW or Tommy.

Added over 3 years ago:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/110847

#13522 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Have my POTC listed for trade - looking for JJP GNR LE maybe Se and cash or possibly second pin DESW or Tommy.

Come in just sell me your Star Wars Premium already and keep these other pins. Ha! Great seller here as my AIQ Premium was in immaculate condition and wrapped and ready to go when I picked it up. GLWS.

#13523 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Come in just sell me your Star Wars Premium already and keep these other pins. Ha! Great seller here as my AIQ Premium was in immaculate condition and wrapped and ready to go when I picked it up. GLWS.

You quoted the wrong Vader, LOL! Thanks for the kind words!

#13524 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

You quoted the wrong Vader, LOL! Thanks for the kind words!

Ha yeah I saw that and deleted the post but you must have beaten me to it!

#13525 3 years ago

Just picked up a Hurricane from a home Domestic game was in home use for over 20 years. Lower cab is faded but playfield is nice. Has a little battery schmutz on the cpu board but it looks repairable/cleanable. Game works once you get through the factory settings screen. 2200. North of Baltimore.

Mike

#13526 3 years ago

Anybody have a Baby Pacman for sale?

#13527 3 years ago

Hey all...anyone out there have a Hobbit they’d be interested in trading? If so let me know!

#13528 3 years ago
Quoted from Vabeachrunner4:

Hey all...anyone out there have a Hobbit they’d be interested in trading? If so let me know!

allhokie3 were you letting your's go?

#13529 3 years ago

If anyone localish to northern va has any of the following in great condition then please PM me:

- Maiden Premium
- Deadpool Pro or Premium
- TZ
- Taxi
- TOTAN

I have a Radical I'd be willing to trade plus cash for the right deal or just buy straight up with cash.

#13530 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

If anyone localish to northern va has any of the following in great condition then please PM me:
- Maiden Premium
- Deadpool Pro or Premium
- TZ
- Taxi
- TOTAN
I have a Radical I'd be willing to trade plus cash for the right deal or just buy straight up with cash.

hmm......... that Radical is cherry

#13531 3 years ago

I don't care how shallow Radical's rule set is. It will never leave my collection

#13532 3 years ago

Looking for a nice T2. Cash in hand.

#13533 3 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

I don't care how shallow Radical's rule set is. It will never leave my collection

I hear ya. The game is pretty awesome and the ramps are very unique. I have fun everytime I play it. My issue is that I have a small collection and prefer deeper games since I only have space for a handful. Radical is a rare bird and if I don't find the right trade soon enough then I'll list it and someone will be lucky to snag it...I looked for a while before finding this one

#13534 3 years ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Just picked up a Hurricane from a home Domestic game was in home use for over 20 years. Lower cab is faded but playfield is nice. Has a little battery schmutz on the cpu board but it looks repairable/cleanable. Game works once you get through the factory settings screen. 2200. North of Baltimore.
Mike

TEMPTING !!!
but I have to buy a boat engine ;-(

#13535 3 years ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Mike

I am interested in the Hurricane, pm me.

Thanks

#13536 3 years ago

Are there any middle-pop fans out there who would be interested in a very rough "cheap or free to a good home" Williams Miss-O in the Shenandoah Valley area?

Not mine, it belongs to a friend who reports that it worked when it was placed in storage (with the legs and playfield glass removed) a couple decades ago. The backglass is heavily flaked in the solid color areas. The plastics appear to be intact if you're willing to chip through a thick layer of dust to get to them. He has the manual though!

#13537 3 years ago

Listed my Space Station. Looks great and plays like butter.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Ton of upgrades. Game is extremely nice overall, other than some dings and scrapes on sides of backbox. Playfield is spectacular, with full original mylar. Cabinet is very nice, w...”
2021-03-03
Langhorne, PA
Viewed: 945 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13538 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I have a BK2K and Pinbot I would trade towards a BKSOR Premium.

Pinbot is no longer available. I do have a Batman Forever and BK2K I would trade towards a BKSOR Premium.

#13539 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Pinbot is no longer available. I do have a Batman Forever and BK2K I would trade towards a BKSOR Premium.

Butch2099 was looking for a Batman Forever.

#13540 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

butch2099 was looking for a Batman Forever.

So am I

#13541 3 years ago

Go for it! Tim is a great guy to deal with! I put my search for Batman Forever on the back burner for now

#13542 3 years ago

Anybody within a 3 hour drive of the general Phila suburbs area with a Centaur or Class of 1812 for sale? I inquired about the Class of 1812 on FB but the playfield down by the flippers has extensive repainting done (poorly) so that is more or less of a no go for me. Also looking for a Crazy Climber video arcade game!

#13543 3 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

I inquired about the Class of 1812 on FB but the playfield down by the flippers has extensive repainting done (poorly) so that is more or less of a no go for me.

I saw that too when I contacted him. Word on the street is that Mirco is aiming to do some 1812 playfields in 2022.

#13544 3 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Are there any middle-pop fans out there who would be interested in a very rough "cheap or free to a good home" Williams Miss-O in the Shenandoah Valley area?
Not mine, it belongs to a friend who reports that it worked when it was placed in storage (with the legs and playfield glass removed) a couple decades ago. The backglass is heavily flaked in the solid color areas. The plastics appear to be intact if you're willing to chip through a thick layer of dust to get to them. He has the manual though!

This has been claimed, pending pickup. Thanks!

#13545 3 years ago

Posted my Radical for sale or potential trade towards nice examples of machines on my wishlist. Here's your opportunity to own a fun and rare title.

Machine - For Sale
Radical! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “It took me a while to find this bad boy and tough to part with such a rare machine. That said, I'm putting it up in order to free up a slot for something new. Here's your opportuni...”
2021-03-05
Vienna, VA
4,300 (Firm)
Viewed: 671 times

#13546 3 years ago

Anyone have a used working SB100 Sound board for a classic Stern game thanks.

#13547 3 years ago

I have a Diner that will going onto CL soon. Quick description: It has not been shopped, but it has a factory Mylar playfield, which has kept the playfield in good condition. I have owned the game for about 4 years. It has a replacement Rottendog System 11 MPU and a replacement LED display. The power supply has had the large capacitor replaced. Game plays well. Only selling because I have 2, and only need 1. Pinside lists average prices from 2590 to 3010. So lets say 2600. PM me for photos/more details. Pickup in Alexandria Virginia. No shipping.

The game has been sold. Thanks to all that replied

#13548 3 years ago

PM sent

Quoted from Tom_in_NoVA:

I have a Diner that will going onto CL soon. Quick description: It has not been shopped, but it has a factory Mylar playfield, which has kept the playfield in good condition. I have owned the game for about 4 years. It has a replacement Rottendog System 11 MPU and a replacement LED display. The power supply has had the large capacitor replaced. Game plays well. Only selling because I have 2, and only need 1. Pinside lists average prices from 2590 to 3010. So lets say 2600. PM me for photos/more details. Pickup in Alexandria Virginia. No shipping.

#13549 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my nice Monday Night Football. Fully working. Not in collector's condition but looks and plays very nice. Only reason for selling is because I need to fund another pinba...”
2021-03-05
Warrenton, VA
2,100 (OBO)
Viewed: 252 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Oktoberfest Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Oktoberfest Pinball machine. It is in pristine condition. Has Shaker and Knocker. It has less than 125 plays. Only reason for selling is for funds for another pinbal...”
2021-03-05
Warrenton, VA
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 317 times
Contributed to Pinside

I have a very nice low play Oktoberfest and a nice MNF for sale. Main reason for selling is to get a certain pin I have been looking for.
Thanks!

#13550 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Machine - For Sale

Monday Night Football

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Selling my nice Monday Night Football. Fully working. Not in collector's condition but looks and plays very nice. Only reason for selling is because I need to fund another pinba...”

5 hours ago

Warrenton, VA

2,100 (OBO)

PinballT

Machine - For Sale

Oktoberfest

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my Oktoberfest Pinball machine. It is in pristine condition. Has Shaker and Knocker. It has less than 125 plays. Only reason for selling is for funds for another pinbal...”

5 hours ago

Warrenton, VA

6,900 (OBO)

PinballT

I have a very nice low play Oktoberfest and a nice MNF for sale. Main reason for selling is to get a certain pin I have been looking for.
Thanks!

What pin are you looking for? Oktoberfest is a fun game i enjoyed more then JJP POTC when i played them side by side.

There are 18,013 posts in this topic. You are on page 271 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/271?hl=pinhigh1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.