(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 361.
#1301 8 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I am a factory authorized distributor with stock on hand of MMRLE stainless new in the box. No waiting 8k picked up or 8200 delivered within a 250 mile circle of Norton Va 24273
The best pin is new again and just needs a new owner.

20150724_215155.jpg 20150724_215232.jpg This image got 2 "unsafe" tags and has been hidden automatically, as per your settings. un-hide20150724_215224.jpg 2

This pin is now sold. Thanks for looking. Heading to a fine person in MD tomorrow.

#1302 8 years ago
Quoted from boneman91:

Any interest in a Strange Science? Asking $1200. No topper, but have the flourescent tube for one. Unshopped, but plays well. New top ramp. Need to move it out of my office, and would rather sell it then store it in my basement.

Noooooooooooo!!!! Where were you with this last week!!??? Lol

#1303 8 years ago

Oops

#1305 8 years ago

I listed an exceptional Star Shooter cocktail for sale. Looks better than the pics. Looks almost brand new. Don't like the price, make me an offer...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-collector-quality-star-shooter-for-sale

#1306 8 years ago

Bummer Sohchx!!!

#1307 8 years ago

Ok, here's an awesome arcade, jukebox, home gaming console and multimedia machine for sale or trade. This ain't no paltry 60 games in 1 system running a cheap Chinese board. This machine will do it all and only asking $1800 or possible trade.

Try 11,000 games in 1 cabinet, plus fully loaded music and music video jukebox. Note that the white labels on the control panel are not permanent and were just installed to assist the new owner with getting familiar with the control panel.

- See the video to see all the emulators included, the Hyperspin startup movie and the general setup.

https://goo.gl/photos/CdYLAUMPz4ogktWz6

- See this video for a demonstration of the music and video jukebox.

https://goo.gl/photos/zQzEQFwtfcb13vw29

- Real arcade cabinet, great shape and clean. Ready for custom sideart if you want to install some.

- SlikStik control panel. These were commercially built with all Happ and real arcade controls. Includes full size Happ trackball, Tornado spinner (think Tempest and also use as a steering wheel for driving games). Control panel alone would cost about $500 to build from scratch and it wouldn't be as sweet as this.

- Two player control panel fighting layout - 7 buttons per player. There's a dedicated 4-way joystick at the top of the control panel for Pac Man, Donkey Kong, etc.

- 25" TV for the monitor. Which means you can connect a cable box and use this as another TV in the gameroom. Think NFL and playing another game on another screen in the bar. Play DVDs right from the PC. Play movies, videos, audio - anything that can be played on a PC can be played on this system.

- New Dell PC with 2tb external drive running the Hyperspin front end and all emulators included are fully loaded with ROMs and controls already configured for you.

- Amplifier is running a subwoofer (inside the cabinet) and two home theater speakers (installed behind marquee). Connect your phone, tablet, MP3 player to the 3.5mm audio in jack and rock out.

- Handheld, remote control sized, keyboard with volume controls and trackball. Sometimes you need to use a keyboard to get to a settings menu - no need for an ugly PC keyboard sitting there with this great remote keyboard.

- Have a collection of home gaming consoles? Connect them to the arcade machine's TV and play them. All your games in one location. Place them inside the roomy cabinet or display them on shelves next to the arcade machine and use an AV switchbox to connect to the TV.

- Control panel is removable so the cabinet is able to fit through standard doorways.

Located in Harpers Ferry, WV.

20150826_203354.jpg20150826_203354.jpg

20150826_203408.jpg20150826_203408.jpg

20150826_203418.jpg20150826_203418.jpg

20150826_203427.jpg20150826_203427.jpg

20150826_203446.jpg20150826_203446.jpg

20150826_203456.jpg20150826_203456.jpg

20150826_203508.jpg20150826_203508.jpg

#1308 8 years ago
Quoted from boneman91:

Bummer Sohchx!!!

If I can swing this pending deal in the next week you'll be hearing back from me.

#1309 8 years ago

Dang Buddy. I wish I had known you would be selling MMRs way back when. I would always choose buying from you.

#1310 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Issue is you can get a nice shopped one with good dmd and needs nothing for around the same price .There's one other listed that is super nice with no fade for just a little more and it hasn't. sold. When I listed mine a few months ago for 2200 I had multiple buyers but changed my mind but still have it sold when im ready which I believe im finally letting it go to get something else .mine is shopped with leds and a awesome play field and rebuilt glove. However it is faded about half .glws my friend but you sld shop it at least and fix the small stuff and you sld get your price or maybe a little more .also summer time it seems harder to sell than winter

I agree. I have placed a few orders (new leg plate, leg bolts, coil sleeve kit, rubber kit and a ton of Comet's 2835 twin LEDs and others). $200 spent on new parts so the pin price will be going up. My fade on the cabinet is very little, with the legs on I can't tell, the backbox has noticeable fade. I would be interested in trading for a Funhouse. I have other games (pin and video arcade) that I could trade to offset the difference depending on condition.

#1312 8 years ago

I'm interested in the mame above. Have a hurricane to trade. Fair trade or no20150511_192145(0).jpg20150511_192145(0).jpg

#1313 8 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I'm interested in the mame above. Have a Hurricane to trade. Fair trade or no20150511_192145(0).jpg

PM sent, I'm willing to trade if you'd like. Always prefer trading over selling and I've never played a Hurricane and seems like a cool game.

#1314 8 years ago

Hardcore looking for a Phantom of the Opera with a good translite. Also a haunted house.

#1315 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1316 8 years ago

If anyone is interested in a upright Tron arcade lmk I might have one 4sale or trade for a pinball. Just had rebuilt no burn in crt installed.

#1318 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Dang Buddy. I wish I had known you would be selling MMRs way back when. I would always choose buying from you.

I still will be getting more in the future as i have refunded some thr initial 2k deposit. I just hate sitting on people's money after my terrible 2013 with the Kodak bankruptcy resulting in no new film for movies at my drive in. Not winning the contest was also so brutual and seeing thise Honda videos is still so sad for many to watch.

It is the good people like you who keep me going in this business as this is now my 29th year in the arcade and pinball business. I appreciate your always kind words and those of many others before. See Ebay feeback under doughslingers for some old pricrs and quotes. On a side note I had this one in hand for weeks. In fact all 8 Woz pins were sold and delivered before any action on this MMRLE. It took some time for this one to sell. In fact a customer decided to change trim options so it worked out that he got it and has no more waiting. I saved a 1000 refund and picked up.a sweet Stratavox video game. I am ready to get "lucky, lucky, lucky" now. Quote from the game. Look forward to seeing you at Expo.

#1319 8 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Hardcore looking for a Phantom of the Opera with a good translite. Also a haunted house.

I was just about to post a want for this for you here lol

#1321 8 years ago

Putting out trade feelers for my JP. Not looking for anything in particular, but TFTC and WPT are towards the top of the list. I'm open to all eras of games but not looking to add too much cash to a trade. Not desperate to let it go but I figured I'd see if there is any interest.

Posting some crappy pics for now.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

image_4.jpgimage_4.jpg

#1322 8 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Like this one?

Found in my CL patrol.

allentown.craigslist.org link

#1323 8 years ago
Quoted from Memodellocos:

Like this one?
Found in my CL patrol.
allentown.craigslist.org link

For the condition it sld be cheaper .I believe someone said it was very rough . Really nice ones are 1600-2k

#1324 8 years ago

Yeah that one is really beat up. Way too much for what it is. There is someone in philly with a very nice back glass and decent playfield but that one that needs board work and a new motor but they keep upping the price on Craigslist. I was a buyer straight cash money for 1300 when they listed it, I texted I could stop by Sunday to pick it up. Then they relisted at 1500 the next day, and then they just relisted at 2000. Ain't nobody got time for that

#1325 8 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Yeah that one is really beat up. Way too much for what it is. There is someone in philly with a very nice back glass and decent playfield but that one that needs board work and a new motor but they keep upping the price on Craigslist. I was a buyer straight cash money for 1300 when they listed it, I texted I could stop by Sunday to pick it up. Then they relisted at 1500 the next day, and then they just relisted at 2000. Ain't nobody got time for that

Ugh hate that

#1326 8 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Yeah and even if they reduced it down again you don't want to deal with whomever is listing it......bunch of crap right there.

#1327 8 years ago

I thought I found my haunted house an hour away for 1400. Very nice craigslist pic but no playfield pics. This is the hot mess right here

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

image_4.jpgimage_4.jpg

#1328 8 years ago

I bought a Hurricane with grand plans to restore. I don't have the room. I posted it for sale here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-hurricane-project

It is a project. I did some of the work to get it working. As I say in the ad, it needs to get a connector rebuilt (or the wire moved) on the GI for one of the back box strands, it needs the flippers rebuilt (which should always be done anyway) and it needs a new ferris wheel motor. There is one wear spot on the L insert. I am asking $1375.

#1329 8 years ago

SST....1700. Out of room. Game will look great after some cleaning and LEDs. Nicest condition pf, plastics, ramps and toys I have owned. Scoops look like game saw very little play. Cash and carry in Columbia.

#1330 8 years ago

I have had a few trade offers for the MAME/jukebox arcade machine, but distance is just not working out. Also had a few people interested in buying, but again distance.

So I'll sell this arcade machine to a Pinsider for $1500 and donate $100 to the Pinside site. This drop in price might entice someone who has interest in buying, but distance is an issue.

#1331 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

SST....1700. Out of room. Game will look great after some cleaning and LEDs. Nicest condition pf, plastics, ramps and toys I have owned. Scoops look like game saw very little play. Cash and carry in Columbia.

pm sent

#1332 8 years ago

Smart man....can't go wrong with sst...I actually thought about making it my 3rd one. If it was across town instead of cross state you would've been to late....

#1333 8 years ago

I just saw this on Craigslist, I assume its a joke post? lol

Williams roller games pinball (Hagerstown)

"Wow. Yeah me. I am done fixing this game and am ready to part with it. It took me a few months because I have found my niche. I love cheerleading and price policing pinball sellers. I love rob, Lloyd , Ben and all that love my posts. Glws, wish I was closer, darn you rob, . More hugging later. I am asking $2400. Love, Bigd1979 or DLs. ( if I do not respond quickly, I am posting on my pinball forum because I now am someone)"

baltimore.craigslist.org link

#1334 8 years ago

Really ...... u really think id post some bs ad like that ? Ive sold enough pins on here you all sld no it is made up by some hater thats jealous or something . Seems to be alot of this towards a few of us locals lately . O well just another day in paradise in my life

#1336 8 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

"Wow. Yeah me. I am done fixing this game and am ready to part with it. It took me a few months because I have found my niche. I love cheerleading and price policing pinball sellers. I love rob, Lloyd , Ben and all that love my posts. Glws, wish I was closer, darn you rob, . More hugging later. I am asking $2400. Love, Bigd1979 or DLs. ( if I do not respond quickly, I am posting on my pinball forum because I now am someone)"

Come on u know me as we've talked before u really think thats real? Heck even if u didn't know me u can tell its a freaking person trying to poke fun at another . I guess it was necessary to put it up tho

#1337 8 years ago

Jealous. Little. Children.

You are grown men! This is turning into a dumb hobby for me because of people like this. Cry by yourselves, not on here. Darin never did anything to you guys, he's respectable and honest. If you ever met him you would agree, I'm sure.

Ridiculous men, acting like little children in a school yard. Great.

#1338 8 years ago
Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

Jealous. Little. Children.
You are grown men! This is turning into a dumb hobby for me because of people like this. Cry by yourselves, not on here. Darin never did anything to you guys, he's respectable and honest. If you ever met him you would agree, I'm sure.
Ridiculous men, acting like little children in a school yard. Great.

I've met him and I agree. He's a great guy, and I'd do business with him any day. (In fact, I wanted to recently, but I was broke!)

#1339 8 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

So, here's a question...did you create that ad yourself and then post it here to take a shot at Darin? Even if you said no, I'm not sure I'd believe you. There was no reason to even re-post that bullshit here.

You're a great guy, Darin, and a credit to the hobby. Sorry you have to put up with this crap.

#1340 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

So, here's a question...did you create that ad yourself and then post it here to take a shot at Darin? Even if you said no, I'm not sure I'd believe you. There was no reason to even re-post that bullshit here.
You're a great guy, Darin, and a credit to the hobby. Sorry you have to put up with this crap.

Are you seriously accusing me to spending time posting a fake ad? As far as no reason to post that here; I read it, I laughed and was curious what the backstory of it was. It's an insult to my intelligence and my character that you think I would type a fake post and then post it on Pinside.

On a side note, I seriously couldn't tell if it was real or not. I've been reading peoples Pinside posts for over three years, people drink and post all the time. I've read for sale ads that were legit and worse than that. You may want to figure out who I am before you take a shot at my character like that.

Edit: By the way, I have no idea who Rob, Lloyd, and Ben are.

#1341 8 years ago

I'm thinking of placing an order for PDI glass, if anyone wants to get in on it, I can see if a larger order will cost less.

If so you'd need to pick the glass up at my house.

I have not got any price yet, but just PM me if you are interested, when I get a tally I'll check about the cost etc...

#1342 8 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Are you seriously accusing me to spending time posting a fake ad? As far as no reason to post that here; I read it, I laughed and was curious what the backstory of it was. It's an insult to my intelligence and my character that you think I would type a fake post and then post it on Pinside.
On a side note, I seriously couldn't tell if it was real or not. I've been reading peoples Pinside posts for over three years, people drink and post all the time. I've read for sale ads that were legit and worse than that. You may want to figure out who I am before you take a shot at my character like that.
Edit: By the way, I have no idea who Rob, Lloyd, and Ben are.

I still want to know why you would re-post that crap here. Why didn't you just PM him and ask him privately? It's obviously not a flattering ad.

#1343 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I still want to know why you would re-post that crap here. Why didn't you just PM him and ask him privately? It's obviously not a flattering ad.

EDIT: If you don't know who Rob, Lloyd or Ben are, then you definitely don't know who Darin is. If you did, you would have never posted that ad. You should probably try to find out who he is before taking a shot at his character by accusing him of placing an ad like that.

#1344 8 years ago

I didn't really understand the Ad, but Daren is a stand up Pinsider and his machines are in great shape, so I don't understand why anyone would try to attack him personally. I wouldn't let it bother you since once you meet him you'll know he's not a shady seller.

#1345 8 years ago

And I clearly have to learn the difference between the quote and edit buttons when I post first thing in the morning.

#1346 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

EDIT: If you don't know who Rob, Lloyd or Ben are, then you definitely don't know who Darin is. If you did, you would have never posted that ad. You should probably try to find out who he is before taking a shot at his character by accusing him of placing an ad like that.

I know who Darin is, but have no idea who Rob, Lloyd and Ben are. Should we all know their names like Cher, Sting and Bono?

I flagged the ad when I saw it last night, like 4 hours after it was posted, and I PMed Darin just so he would be aware. I had and have no idea what it was about and was also going to post it in this thread. Only reason I don't was so the troll wouldn't have satisfaction of knowing it was seen - because it was meant to be seen obviously.

#1347 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I know who Darin is, but have no idea who Rob, Lloyd and Ben are. Should we all know their names like Cher, Sting and Bono?
I flagged the ad when I saw it last night, like 4 hours after it was posted, and I PMed Darin just so he would be aware. I had and have no idea what it was about and was also going to post it in this thread. Only reason I don't was so the troll wouldn't have satisfaction of knowing it was seen - because it was meant to be seen obviously.

And that, sir, was precisely the correct way to handle it.

And the guy says I should know who HE is before making accusations. But he doesn't know who Darin is before posting an ad that makes him look bad. How's that different?

You gentlemen may have the last word - I said my piece.

#1348 8 years ago

Person who posted the ad is such a pussy. I just actually really read it. What a pussy to not say something personally if he has a problem with someone.

Some dipshit Pinsider was shitting on my for sale thread and then talking major shit to me in PMs. Know what I did? Fucking called him to send a message that he's not anonymous and he doesn't know what type of crazy person is on the other end. Don't fuck with someone's for sale ads. What a fool.

#1349 8 years ago

Looking to buy a Pre-sell spot on a Hobbit Smaug Edition.Please pm me if interested in selling yours . Thanks.

#1350 8 years ago

Rocky & Bullwinkle - $1500
Escape from the Lost World - $750

In Hillsborough, NJ. I'm having trouble selling these and need cash for surprise medical bills asap. I had these on the market here, but pulled them as I was pretty certain I had sold them. I'd consider selling both together for less as I'm pretty desperate right now.

cnj.craigslist.org link
cnj.craigslist.org link

There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.