(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,940 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Harvester
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,940 posts in this topic. You are on page 269 of 359.
#13401 3 years ago

Still looking for another pin. Here are some that I would be interested in. Iron maiden premium, Metallica premium, Corvette, party zone, No fear, Dirty Harry, WOZ. Maybe others. What do You have? Must be within a cpl hrs drive from Md/dc/va area. Thanks

#13402 3 years ago

I am going to list my Monday Night Football over the next few days. I got it about 3 months ago from Llyod's daughter's CoinOp picking place in Hagerstown. I paid $1950 for it.

Has topper, a new set of clear rubbers (flippers only installed), new balls, I believe LEDs but I'll have to double check, it's super bright, and works 100%. Fun game with physical ball locks, 2 spinners to rip, 3 ramps (1 full time 'Bomb' ramp, 'kick-off plunger ramp, field goal pop up ramp that is awesome), 3 ball multiball. It is missing the wire form ball return from the 'Bomb' ramp to the right outlane, but I purchased one used and it is waiting to be picked up from my powder coater right now, so will be included.

If anyone is super interested, I'll text them pics today/tonight and I would be willing to let it go for $1800. Pick-Up in Fountain Head in Hagerstown, MD. Easy stop off from I-81 or I-70 if anyone is traveling. I'll get it upstairs if anyone wants to come pick it up and I can help move, so you don't need to bring any help.

#13403 3 years ago

Thinking of letting my F14 go.
Its in great shape
I'd like to trade for a TMNT, Highspeed or Getaway II.
But I will sell out right.
I'm posting here because I'd rather deal with someone local then deal with shipping.
Thanks

#13404 3 years ago

Anyone out there with a MB remake SE that would trade for a Wonka SE? This may just be kicking tires, so be forewarned.

#13405 3 years ago

On the hunt for a fairly priced low play huo or nib stranger things premium or le. Cash or please inquire about trades as my collection page outta whack.

#13406 3 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Anyone out there with a MB remake SE that would trade for a Wonka SE? This may just be kicking tires, so be forewarned.

PM Sent

#13407 3 years ago

Looking for an RFM or SWEP1 (RFM preferred) in the are.

Really would prefer one that has been converted to LCD if possible but obviously will take one that has the CRT as long as its in good working order and has a good image.

#13408 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Really nice F14 for sale or trade. Everything works and its really clean for its age. It just doesn't get played often anymore. Looking to sell or trade for a DE TMNT (with $), Hi...”
2021-02-06
Tampa, FL
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 510 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13409 3 years ago
Quoted from Dthwsh:

Machine - For Trade

F-14 Tomcat

PM Sent

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Really nice F14 for sale or trade.
Everything works and its really clean for its age. It just doesn't get played often anymore.
Looking to sell or trade for a DE TMNT (with $), Hi...”

5 hours ago

Woodbury, NJ

Trade

Dthwsh

#13411 3 years ago

Will be listing 4 HUO machines soon. Hoping to sell all as a lot, but may separate. Stern Spider-Man, Avatar, Iron Man, and Batman Dark Knight. PM if interested. Will contribute to Pinside if any sell before officially listed.

#13412 3 years ago

Looking for an Avengers IQ Pro within 4-5 hours drive of DC. PM me. Thanks

#13414 3 years ago

Thanks, saw that on the NE thread and sent a PM.

#13415 3 years ago

Up for trade or sale is a very nice shadow!

#13416 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale or trade is my very nice and modded out Shadow. If your looking to have a stand out shadow, then this is the one. Color dmd, alt translite, trough light, back board lig...”
2021-02-07
Mars, PA
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1378 times

Ad is up in the market place

#13417 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Bad Girls Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my very nice Bad Girls (Gottlieb, 1988). It’s works and plays excellent. The cabinet and backglass is in great condition and the Playfield is in excellent cond...”
2021-03-02
Vienna, VA
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1102 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13418 3 years ago

My Fish Tales needs some TLC. Some electric glitches and I'd like general clean-up, some touch-up, and ideas (if any) to further improve/mod.

We've moved and it's on the 4th floor of our townhome. Walls and floors suffered getting it (and other stuff) up there, so it needs to be worked where it sits.

Anybody interested/capable, or can you recommend someone who might not see this post? Please PM me if so.

TIA

#13419 3 years ago

I am only interested in local sales and pickup as is. But I posted this totally refurbished World Cup Soccer before and got roasted for the price (as I expected). But I will try again to sell it at what I have into it at $5,000. If it sells, I will donate appropriately to pinside. If it doesn't, I will simply keep it and enjoy it until it does sell.

Here is a detailed description of the new parts added and the work to refurbish it. I know it is selling high and most will not be interested. But if you know of someone that needs a totally working, totally refurbished game, here is an option. (Wouldn't it be nice for once not to have to buy a game - especially NIB [which of course this isn't] - and not have to add Cliffy protectors, LEDs, super bands, etc, and just set it up and play it?)

http://www.purcellvillepinball.com/WCS2020.html

#13420 3 years ago

Any willy wonka le’s out there for sale

#13421 3 years ago

I have a really nice HUO Spider-Man and Hot Wheels available. Interested in trading either or both for one of the following +/- cash. Might also entertain selling. Just looking to mix up my small lineup. Would consider other games besides the ones listed below but definitely willing to wait for any of the below:

Stranger Things Premium or LE
Star Wars Pro or Premium
Jurassic Park Pro or Premium
AIQ Pro or Premium
TMNT Pro or Premium
BKSOR Premium
Deadpool Pro or Premium
Aerosmith Premium
Ghostbusters Premium
GOTG Pro or Premium
Chicago Gaming Remakes (AFM, MM, MB)
Wonka
Dialed In
ACNC

#13422 3 years ago

Anyone have a JP pro locally for sale? Pm me. Thanks.

#13423 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “First owner picked up directly at JJP factory. Great condition with several mods. Lior ship mod and bezel. Pistol launch mod. Kraken. Flasher covers. Full set of cliffy protectors....”
2021-02-09
Bel Air, MD
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 741 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13424 3 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Looking for an RFM or SWEP1 (RFM preferred) in the are.
Really would prefer one that has been converted to LCD if possible but obviously will take one that has the CRT as long as its in good working order and has a good image.

If you just want to play them with out buying Join the Richmond Pinball Collective. They have both games in the lineup right now.

#13425 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Machine - For Sale

Pirates of the Caribbean (LE)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “First owner picked up directly at JJP factory.
Great condition with several mods.
Lior ship mod and bezel.
Pistol launch mod.
Kraken.
Flasher covers.
Full set of cliffy protectors....”

20 hours ago

Baltimore, MD

gliebig

I got a chance to play this machine over the weekend. It is stunning with all the mods, and is really dialed in gameplay wise.

#13426 3 years ago
Quoted from La4s:

I got a chance to play this machine over the weekend. It is stunning with all the mods, and is really dialed in gameplay wise.

With all the POTC LE out there, this one by far looks the nicest and has fantastic mods. I to have played this one and it’s a fine looking pin. Great guy to deal with and easy going.

#13427 3 years ago

barely touched AIQ pro for trade. the family and i just aren't feeling this one. shoot me a message. thanks.

#13428 3 years ago

Looking for a Ghostbusters Premium, please PM if you know anyone interested in selling!

#13429 3 years ago

Any Willy wonka les out there anyone willing to let go of

#13430 3 years ago

I picked up a working CSI project a little while back, and grabbed another project pin yesterday. I try to keep it to one project at a time, so if anyone’s interested. $3500obo for the working CSI with new cabinet decals and new plastics included.

#13431 3 years ago

ISO a Stranger Things Premium or LE. ISO Jurassic Park Pro. PM me if you or someone you know has one for sale. Thank you!

#13432 3 years ago

Officially listed.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “TMNT Premium up for trade Has Titan flippers and slingshots. Pin Monk Quiet Fan installed. No other mods. Game in like new shape. Home use only. I'm the original owner. Look...”
2021-02-11
Hampton Roads, VA
Trade
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 575 times
Contributed to Pinside
Other - For Trade
“Golden Tee Home 2020 Live for sale/trade. While it's a blast with friends and a great party game I'm trying to make room for a pin. For trade would be looking for a pin of any er...”
2021-02-11
Hampton Roads, VA
Trade
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 140 times

#13433 3 years ago

I have a mint HUO Wonka LE with mods. Looking to trade for a Stranger Things LE with the UV kit.

#13434 3 years ago

I have a DILE HUO I may be looking to trade for a Wonka LE. Hit me up if interested!

#13435 3 years ago

Looking for trades.
Avengers hulk le #97.
Huo looks stunning.
Almost every mod
Available on this one.

#13436 3 years ago

Possibly looking to trade my tastefully modded POTC LE for a GNR LE + cash. Send Pm if interested.

Lior’s HMS Endeavor mod
Chest open close mod
Tilt Kraken side blades
Disk silencer kit
Jack Sparrow pop bumper
Full cliffy protector set installed
Can include spare NIB PF

#13437 3 years ago

I ordered and paid for and received an extra

Avengers Infinity Quest Game Blades 502-7085-R2 $80

Deadpool Lil' Deadpool Bash Toy with spring 511-1954-00 $50

Before I return them, is anyone local to Purcellville interested in these?

#13438 3 years ago

Bump before it goes to the curb.

Other - For Sale
“Any interest in this thing? It appears to fully work, but could use some cleaning up. Two of the four legs are missing their feet. The bottom half of the shooter knob is missing...”
2021-01-06
Warrenton, VA
1 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 109 times

#13439 3 years ago

I have a BK2K and Pinbot I would trade towards a BKSOR Premium.

#13440 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I don't have a BKSOR but if you were interested in trading towards a very nice TNA (on your wish list) please let me know... PM Sent.

#13441 3 years ago

I have an AFM LE martian green trim in mint condition I'm considering trading off. Only 122 plays total! Looking for EHOH, Centaur, anything interesting. Willing to trade up or down. I bought the AFM NIB and paid nearly $8800 with tax and freight. I realize I won't get all my money back, but just mentioning what it cost me new. I also added an Eat at Eddies mod. Phila suburbs. Let me know what you have that could be up for trade. I like Bally digitals, Wms digitals, a few sterns (but not many). Two for one trades ok also.

#13442 3 years ago

Games for trade: NIB AVIQ Pro, NIB LZ Pro, NIB Hot Wheels.

Looking for Ghostbusters Premium, Hobbit, KISS, Batman Forever, Addams Family, Stern Jurassic Park, GOT Premium, Deadpool, GOTG, Twilight Zone, MMR, open to other modern games. Plus/Minus cash as needed. Prefer close to NJ/PA/DE I like to see the games in person if possible when trading.

#13443 3 years ago

In the market for a nbafb. If anyone has one pm me. Thanks

#13444 3 years ago

Like new deadpool pro, very low play with a couple mods 5600.

#13445 3 years ago

Barakawins1

Quoted from tp:

Like new deadpool pro, very low play with a couple mods 5600.

#13446 3 years ago

Would anyone be interested in trading a pin for my 4 wheeler? Just thought I would post here before I list it for sale. It’s a 2017 raptor 700R Se, Alba bead locks with new tires and a new power commander not installed. Any questions or offers just send me a message.

Thanks

#13447 3 years ago

Anyone local looking to sell their AFMr SE??? Thank you!

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Willing to drive within a few hours of Baltimore/DC area. Also, toward the end of February I'll be driving from DC to Atlanta so could also be somewhere along that route. Thank ...”
2021-02-14
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 101 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13448 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I have a Stranger Things pro with some mods I would consider trading towards a BKSOR as well.

#13449 3 years ago

Beatles Gold would like to see if there are any trade offers out there. The game is in fantastic shape. I currently have custom code loaded on it with the Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club version. I can also load up Revolver or the White Album to the game. The game also has:
Quiet fan
clear titan rings
Factory Airball deflectors installed

Willing to drive if a deal can be reached as I have a game being sold up north and could potentially work that in.
Trades Wanted (but not limited to), will do +/- cash to make a trade work.
Elvira House of Horrors
Tron
Guns n roses
Metallica Premium
Guardians of the Galaxy
Avengers Infinity Quest
The Shadow
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Congo
Cheetah
Nine Ball
Kiss (Stern)

#13450 3 years ago

Sorry, duplicate post.

There are 17,940 posts in this topic. You are on page 269 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/269?hl=jugood20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.