(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,022 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Spelunk71
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 268 of 361.
#13351 3 years ago

Anyone have a lock down bar for a system 7 Williams they want to get rid of? PM me.

#13352 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

The story with Dave is pretty amusing, i'll post the whole tale if it goes down how I hope it does.

Are you talking about the fake account on facebook? With about two clicks you see its an african account that changed the pics and name to random dude to look "american".

#13353 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Are you talking about the fake account on facebook? With about two clicks you see its an african account that changed the pics and name to random dude to look "american".

No, but I think I know the ones you are referring to.

#13354 3 years ago

Thinking about trading my Aerosmith Pro for another Stern.

AS was previously routed but well maintained and is very clean. It does have several toys/mods plus the sideart blades and Red, White, Blue GI LEDs like the Premium. It's a stunning game.

I am interested in GOTG and Deadpool.

But also open to others....ie- Stranger Things, LOTR, AC/DC, TWD, GOT...Plus/minus cash as needed.

Anyone local interested? Shoot me a PM and let me know what you're thinking!

#13355 3 years ago

Seems like a decent deal, unfortunately I’m outta commission temporarily:
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#13356 3 years ago

Already taken

#13357 3 years ago

looking to trade an undocumented star trek premium. plus or minus cash as needed

games im looking for

dialed in
hobbit
stern jp
iron maiden

#13358 3 years ago
Quoted from schwts:

looking to trade an undocumented star trek premium. plus or minus cash as needed
games im looking for
dialed in
hobbit
stern jp
iron maiden

What does undocumented mean? Illegal alien?

#13359 3 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Seems like a decent deal, unfortunately I’m outta commission temporarily:
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

I inquired about that F-14 and it was already sold. Who from here is picking that one up?

#13360 3 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

I inquired about that F-14 and it was already sold. Who from here is picking that one up?

We need to get you a game!!

#13361 3 years ago

Does anyone have an SB100 sound board for sale or know a place I could purchase one. Need it for my nugent thanks.

#13362 3 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

What does undocumented mean? Illegal alien?

was told it was huo. no way to prove it. doesnt look to be routed.

#13363 3 years ago

Anyone have a Guns and Rose SE for sale or trade?

#13364 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I may consider trading mine - like to find a CGC remake

#13365 3 years ago

Looking for a Met Pre / LE

#13366 3 years ago

Check fb. Northeast for sale thread. A premium for $6500 I believe.

#13367 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I might let mine go...pm me.

#13368 3 years ago

Just listed my Robotron Multi Williams 19 in 1 in a arcade1up cab.

Other - For Sale
“Selling my Robotron Multi Williams arcade video Game. Plays 19 classic games. Robotron / Stargate/ Defender/ Joust/ Blaster/ Splat/ Rally X/ Battle City/ Mario Bros/ New rally X/ ...”
2021-01-30
Harrisburg, PA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 179 times

#13369 3 years ago

I'm thinking about selling my MBr se. It's the one I bought from Colsond3. I've put less than 100 plays on it since I've owned it. It still has Colson's name on the display. It has Lermods interactive Plasma Wheel, upgraded Frankenstein table. I added a shaker and I bought Flyland designs side blades that are not installed yet. Green plastic protectors, Green slime on the creature sign, Cliffy mosh pit protector not installed. Cliffy lane protectors. I put the newest code in it. Here's the problem... It's upstairs and will have to have the head taken off and the playfield removed to get it down stairs. I put a stair lift in after it went upstairs. A hand cart won't fit on the stairs. Here's pictures of it before the mods. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/83736 It's still in that condition. The only reason I'm selling it is to buy an old car. $7000. I will pay pinside if it sells. pm me

#13370 3 years ago
Quoted from guss:

I'm thinking about selling my MBr se. It's the one I bought from Colsond3. I've put less than 100 plays on it since I've owned it. It still has Colson's name on the display. It has Lermods interactive Plasma Wheel, upgraded Frankenstein table. I added a shaker and I bought Flyland designs side blades that are not installed yet. Green plastic protectors, Green slime on the creature sign, Cliffy mosh pit protector not installed. Cliffy lane protectors. I put the newest code in it. Here's the problem... It's upstairs and will have to have the head taken off and the playfield removed to get it down stairs. I put a stair lift in after it went upstairs. A hand cart won't fit on the stairs. Here's pictures of it before the mods. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/83736 It's still in that condition. The only reason I'm selling it is to buy an old car. $7000. I will pay pinside if it sells. pm me

You need to remove all evidence of Colson from that machine. Totally lowers the value. GLWTS!

#13371 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You need to remove all evidence of Colson from that machine. Totally lowers the value. GLWTS!

Agreed!

#13372 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Always good to see the clowns chime in. My high scores are tough to beat.

Good luck with the sale Russ.

#13373 3 years ago

I have a JackBot I just rebuilt available. I have no extra space left so the only trade I would consider is an Excalibur.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jack*Bot Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale or trade is my rebuilt, fully working Jack Bot. The game was just disassembled to a bare playfield with every part cleaned, polished and rebuilt prior to reassembly. ...”
2021-02-04
Pittsburgh, PA
3,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 753 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13374 3 years ago

Trades welcome on these.

1owner low play huo Twd pro with mods.

Nice no fear with mods.

Both can be had with or without color/lcd.

#13375 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Trades welcome on these.
1owner low play huo Twd pro with mods.
Nice no fear with mods.
Both can be had with or without color/lcd.

Nooooo.... I can't believe you're letting NF go!

#13376 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Nooooo.... I can't believe you're letting NF go!

I here ya. I've had it a long long time. I'm jammed packed and outta room.

#13377 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Check fb. Northeast for sale thread. A premium for $6500 I believe.

Do you have a link to the northeast fb sale thread?

#13378 3 years ago

Looking for a maiden Prem

Pm if interested

#13379 3 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Do you have a link to the northeast fb sale thread?

Pinball & arcade for sale northeast fb group. Search Metallica. Can't figure out how to get the link. It might be a private group. Sorry.

#13380 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Pinball & arcade for sale northeast fb group. Search Metallica. Can't figure out how to get the link. It might be a private group. Sorry.

It's all good. I found it and have joined. Thanks!

#13381 3 years ago

Who's been looking for a Radical? If the answer is you, then I'm offering up my Radical (fully working and playing perfectly, full LEDs, good condition overall) for trade before considering selling it outright. I have some offers on selling it outright, but for now would prefer to use it as trade bait towards something on my wishlist. I figured that Radicals don't often come available, especially in this region, so here's your chance to potentially own one.

Please PM me with any interest, and I'm not interesting in any projects, player condition machines, or anything not on my wishlist. That said, I would consider a nice Taito Ice Cold Beer as well. I can add cash or expect that you will depending on the trade being proposed. Finally, I'd need to lean on you for pickup/delivery as I don't have a pinhauling vehicle.

Thanks!

#13382 3 years ago

I'm still without a pin. Does anyone in the Baltimore/Washington, DC area have a basic pin they are interested in moving on from? Something like a Firepower is what I'm thinking of. I'm open to suggestions, but not wanting an EM game.

Thanks a bunch.

#13383 3 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

I'm still without a pin. Does anyone in the Baltimore/Washington, DC area have a basic pin they are interested in moving on from? Something like a Firepower is what I'm thinking of. I'm open to suggestions, but not wanting an EM game.
Thanks a bunch.

PM me.

#13384 3 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

Thanks a bunch.

There’s a Bally Star Trek listed in Bethlehem PA for $1200. That’s about a 3 hour drive more or less, don’t know anything about the seller of the game but seem like a decent deal on the face of it....

#13385 3 years ago

got some good ones? I have room in the new house for more! :p

#13386 3 years ago

This Sunday and Monday I will be in Indiana, PA (70 miles east of Pittsburgh). I can bring a VERY nice, heavily modded, Black Knight Sword of Rage Premium for a trade. Looking for a Stern pro + cash or maybe a straight trade for another premium model. Ideally you come to me since I just drove 3 hours, but I can drive up to an hour away from Indiana, PA or stop along my route there or heading home (zip 25425, Mapquest the route).

Pics:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/xF5xKvN1vwMrimEFA

Mods include:

Tilt Graphics mod bundle
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/black-knight-sword-of-rage-jt-mod-bundle

Shaker motor
Knight helmet topper
LED speaker panels
LED flipper buttons
LED leg lights
Under cabinet and rear LED lighting
External powered Subwoofer
Target decals
Custom, made it myself, Rammstein alternate soundtrack available in the Settings.

#13387 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

got some good ones? I have room in the new house for more! :p

I don’t. A neighbor has X-files for $1600

PS - I thought you were selling most of if not all your pinball machines? Change of plans?

#13388 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I don’t. A neighbor has X-files for $1600
PS - I thought you were selling most of if not all your pinball machines? Change of plans?

I was selling everything rather than having to take everything to the basement (by myself), baby came , so I schlepped it all downstairs. The HS5-Dynamo almost killed me, literally.

If Dan passes on Xfile, LMK

#13389 3 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a JJP POTC. I'm in Northern Virginia”
2020-12-29
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 56 days
Viewed: 635 times

Looking for a JJP POTC LE

#13390 3 years ago

I'm probably looking to sell a Golden Tee 2020 Home edition soon. Maybe trade a TMNT Premium for something as well. TNA is high on my list.

#13391 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I was selling everything rather than having to take everything to the basement (by myself), baby came , so I schlepped it all downstairs. The HS5-Dynamo almost killed me, literally.

Next time you need to move pins hit me up. I sent him the info, but the woman has now posted it on FB and CL.

#13392 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Thanks djreddog, I contacted the seller and the X-Files is sold already. Thank you for the help though. The quest continues.

#13393 3 years ago

I have a really nice, 100% working but unshopped Data East The Simpsons I’m looking to trade for something else. Can add cash if necessary. Let me know what you have!

#13394 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a home use only 100 plays Star Wars Pro..Pm me

#13395 3 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

I have a really nice, 100% working but unshopped Data East The Simpsons I’m looking to trade for something else. Can add cash if necessary. Let me know what you have!

What would you want for it straight up.

#13396 3 years ago
Quoted from Nysbadmk8:

What would you want for it straight up.

Not looking to sell it at the moment. Just wanted to see if there were any interesting trades out there.

#13397 3 years ago
Quoted from Deerlakes6:

Anyone interested in a home use only 100 plays Star Wars Pro..Pm me

Had I not just bought one...I would have jumped on this. Very fun game...one of my favorites. Good luck!

#13398 3 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

Any interest in Monday Night Football.

#13399 3 years ago
Quoted from BrettRS:

Any interest in Monday Night Football.

No, thanks.

#13400 3 years ago

About my MBr se for sale. I can have a friend remove the stair lift so it can be moved all to gather. Just need to know ahead of time.

There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 268 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/268?hl=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.