(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 361.
#13301 3 years ago

Hello. Looking for a TBL. Cash in hand. Possible GNR SE with 20 Plays for partial trade. PM me.

#13302 3 years ago
Quoted from Nysbadmk8:

Oooooooooooo bump for good seller, medicore racer.

Ahem.

Mediocre *at everything*.

#13303 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Imagine buying 4800 of BTC in march 2016 and selling it now! You cant really compare pin prices to much else though. Look at Star Trek Pro and Premiums, they have gone way down in value and there just as much game there as GBs. Greed is what drives these prices in my opinion. Im more the kind of guy willing to take a few hundred loss then to try sell something at 6k that i only paid 4800 for but im in pinball for fun not money and theres always a sucker out there willing to pay it seems.

I think new pin pricing drives a lot of the “inflation” you are seeing. If a seller wants to replace a title, like GB, with a newer game that pricing is going to drive up the ask as most buyers are looking to try to get into a new game with as little out of pocket as possible.

This certainly influenced my decision in how to price my game, that and upgrades, ie, color dmd, speakers, etc. 6k does seem a bit of stretch, but aren’t most prices set with the expectation of negotiations?

I hate selling games, and especially regret games I’ve sold that I want back. Knowing that I’d have to tack on thousands for the same game can drive one nuts, but the market is fluid and once a game is gone it’s gone.

None of this is specifically directed at your post, but your comment did get me thinking about the idea of “greed” in this hobby.

#13304 3 years ago

Well Centaur didn't last long! Gonna miss that game.

#13305 3 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

For better or worse, there's one available at Jaybird Auctions in Hagerstown (CoinopWarehouse affiliation):
https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/96517113_gottlieb-devils-dare-pinball-machine

I actually just found one, but thanks for the heads up. That thing is definitely leaning towards worse.

#13306 3 years ago

Will be listing a Stern Jurassic Park Pro HUO with mods shaker motor, side blades, titan bands, plastic protectors, lit raptor pit mod and some others; looks and plays perfect; no playfield issues; under 500 plays, goodie bag still stapled inside. 5600$ firm only trades would be for hot wheels, Willy wonka, or whitewater, or woz

#13307 3 years ago

Hey all I’m looking to see if anyone has a Hobbit they’d like to trade? I have a nice GB Pro and ES I can bundle towards it with +cash coming back based on trade values. If you have one let me know.

Thanks!

#13308 3 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Will be listing a Stern Jurassic Park Pro HUO with mods shaker motor, side blades, titan bands, plastic protectors, lit raptor pit mod and some others; looks and plays perfect; no playfield issues; under 500 plays, goodie bag still stapled inside. 5600$ firm only trades would be for hot wheels, Willy wonka, or whitewater, or woz

game is incredible! thanks again Derek!

#13309 3 years ago

Anyone else have a Jurrasic Park Pro for sale?

#13310 3 years ago
Quoted from Vabeachrunner4:

Hey all I’m looking to see if anyone has a Hobbit they’d like to trade? I have a nice GB Pro and ES I can bundle towards it with +cash coming back based on trade values. If you have one let me know.
Thanks!

I have seen these pins and they are very nice!! GLWT

#13311 3 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

game is incredible! thanks again Derek!

Sorry I only had one guys their was a ton of people interested but someone personal texted me on the phone way early in the morning to grab it

#13312 3 years ago

Still looking for a Stranger Things Premium. Have a nice Hot Wheels or Spider-Man for trade plus cash or will buy outright.

#13313 3 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Medusa restoration package for sale or trade for a system 11 or B/W dmd.

Machine - For Sale

Medusa Restoration Package

As is “This was a package I bought for a personal restoration. Things have changed (my family is tired of solid state games) so I’m selling the package. The package is the game, CPR g...”

3,500 (Firm)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Found a stranger things so I have lowered the price on this restoration package that includes a cpr gold playfield, cpr plastics and a new set of drop targets.

#13314 3 years ago

Can't believe all the people looking for Stranger Things now. I took so much shit from people when I got the LE when it was announced. Some nitwits still diss the game. But a year later it's still the most played game in the house. You'll love it.

#13315 3 years ago

I have a just opened JP pro less than 50 plays on it. (probably less than 30) Shaker motor & shooter lane protectors $5600, also a NIB JP Pro with a damaged box, no game damage that I could find $5700. Also available LZ Pro, GOTG Pro, AVIQ Pro, SW Comic Pro and Original AVLE is still available.

#13316 3 years ago

I’m thinking of letting go my lightly routed dialed in Se for JJP woz or hobbit. I would entertain routed stern premiums too! What’s out there in the new year?

#13317 3 years ago

Price drop on Party Zone $2500 firm.

Machine - For Sale
Party Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Party Zone game is fully working and plays good. One side of the cab has some fade the other side does not. Crash dummy is missing the legs, i never bothered to change it. Play fie...”
2021-01-11
Chippewa, PA
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 742 times

#13318 3 years ago

I have a perfect condition and fully working Stern DMD (red) and a few 90s B/W dmds (good condition and fully working) if anyone is looking for some...they were all removed to install ColorDMDs. I also have a widebody lockdown bar removed from a B/W Indiana Jones that has been powdercoated gold. You could either install as is or powdercoat it a different color.

Please PM me if interested and we can discuss details.

Thanks!

#13319 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I have a perfect condition and fully working Stern DMD (red) and a few 90s B/W dmds (good condition and fully working) if anyone is looking for some...they were all removed to install ColorDMDs. I also have a widebody lockdown bar removed from a B/W Indiana Jones that has been powdercoated gold. You could either install as is or powdercoat it a different color.
Thanks!

Mike Zinn @manbearpig, here's ur DMDs u were looking for.

#13320 3 years ago

Looking for

Iron Maiden LE
Jurassic Park LE
Elvira HoH LE
BM66 LE

PM with leads or interest.

#13321 3 years ago

I'll be out near Harrisburg/Hershey today if anyone wants anything I have delivered or is selling something I might be interested in. I have LZ, SW Comic Pro, JP Pro, GOTG Pro and AVLE Blue. Looking for KISS, IJ, Hobbit, ACDC Luci, HOH, TAF & others.

#13322 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Thanks!

Everything has sold, thanks to anyone that reached out!

#13323 3 years ago

Just posted our Taxi for sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/108854

Hate to see it go, but we need room!
***** SALE PENDING *****
-Paul

#13324 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “This was a package I bought for a personal restoration. Things have changed (my family is tired of solid state games) so I’m selling the package. The package is the game, CPR g...”
2021-03-02
Star Tannery, VA
2,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1016 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Centaur Archived
As is - “Centaur restoration package. One of the more difficult games to find. Game boots and plays but it seems the magnet may not be working though I’m not familiar with the gameplay o...”
2021-03-02
Star Tannery, VA
4,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 1292 times
Contributed to Pinside

Updated pricing on my two resto packages for sale.

#13325 3 years ago

I have a good condition (normal wear) Batman Dark Knight for sale. I am the second owner and looking to trade (up preferably) to change up my collection.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/108900

Let me know if you are interested.

Jason

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Letting my Batman Dark Knight go to switch up my collection. I’m the unofficial second owner and it’s had minimal useage. All bulbs have been upgraded to LEDs and shaker motor...”
2021-01-20
Camden, DE
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 391 times

#13326 3 years ago

I'm thinking about trading out my HUO Stern JP Premium with side blades, raptor pen and sign mods, and checking for local interest. Looking for a Dialed-in LE, AFMr LE or SE, GB Prem, Maiden Prem, or maybe Wonka. Please PM if interested.

#13327 3 years ago
Quoted from catch20two:

I'm thinking about trading out my HUO Stern JP Premium with side blades, raptor pen and sign mods, and checking for local interest. Looking for a Dialed-in LE, AFMr LE or SE, GB Prem, Maiden Prem, or maybe Wonka. Please PM if interested.

pm sent on a possible afmr se trade for your JP.

#13328 3 years ago

Hi guys. I'm new to the hobby and looking for my first game. I live and work in the Baltimore/Washington, DC area. Finances are such, that I probably won't be able to invest in a modern machine. If anyone is ready to sell an old solid state game, I might be interested. Yesterday, I played Black Knight 2000 and a bunch of newer games and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to feeding the obsession.

#13329 3 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Machine - For Sale

Medusa Restoration Package

As is “This was a package I bought for a personal restoration. Things have changed (my family is tired of solid state games) so I’m selling the package. The package is the game, CPR g...”

3,300 (Firm)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Machine - For Sale

Centaur

As is “Centaur restoration package. One of the more difficult games to find. Game boots and plays but it seems the magnet may not be working though I’m not familiar with the gameplay o...”

4,900 (Firm)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Updated pricing on my two resto packages for sale.

I’ve been asked a few times about a package price for both. $7,900 for both together as a package

#13330 3 years ago

Willing to ship this gem, if it’s your flavor.

#13331 3 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

Hi guys. I'm new to the hobby and looking for my first game. I live and work in the Baltimore/Washington, DC area. Finances are such, that I probably won't be able to invest in a modern machine. If anyone is ready to sell an old solid state game, I might be interested. Yesterday, I played Black Knight 2000 and a bunch of newer games and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to feeding the obsession.

Hey "Dan"
Good idea to post in this thread.
Also check the for sale section, here, there's a map feature...
In addition there are a few local pinball groups on FB to join...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArcadePinball
https://www.facebook.com/groups/eastcoastarcade

#13332 3 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

Welcome! If you haven't already, you should definitely check out Mom's Organic Market in College Park.

#13333 3 years ago

Thank you for the kind welcome from all the Maryland guys. I really appreciate the tips. I'm excited to visit Mom's in the very near future. Is it located in that Hollywood Shopping Center where REI used to be years ago?

#13334 3 years ago

Yes, Moms is in the REI space

#13335 3 years ago

Loaded Black Knight Sword of Rage Premium available for trade. Had a handful of trade offers but nothing I wanted to replace BK with. I'm definitely interested in Deadpool and Jurassic Park. Looking to try out newer games I have not yet played.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-sword-of-rage-premium-25#post-6078803

#13336 3 years ago

I have a loaded HUO GOTG PRO for trade. Has tons of mods, and shaker.

#13337 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I’d like to trade for a Master of Puppets Metallica, Limited Edition Walking Dead, plus cash or possibly some other newer releases preferably modded. Cash on the glass only, No ...”
2021-04-10
Altoona, PA
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 6606 times
Contributed to Pinside
Still looking, not interested in selling for cash. I have two empty spots and not looking to make it 3.

#13338 3 years ago

I have just posted my very nice Gottlieb Sure Shot wedgehead for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Sure Shot Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1976 Gottlieb Sure Shot for sale $1200 cash only. Willing to be flexible on price if it does not sell. This classic Wedgehead is in great playing and cosmetic shape. 100% workin...”
2021-01-23
Alexandria, VA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 273 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13339 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffc:

Machine - For Sale

Sure Shot

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “1976 Gottlieb Sure Shot for sale

$1200 cash only. Willing to be flexible on price if it does not sell.

This classic Wedgehead is in great playing and cosmetic shape.
100% workin...”

25 minutes ago

Alexandria, VA

jeffc

This is a BEAUTIFUL game! Plays great, in fantastic shape. Kinda hope it doesn't sell so I can play it again one day!

#13340 3 years ago

Thanks

#13341 3 years ago

I have a nice Goldeneye I'd like to trade up + cash to something. Good condition, no crotch rot.

#13342 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffc:

Keep the game, sell the couch! Great example of Sure Shot. GLWS

#13343 3 years ago

So it turns out David Frost is a scammer out of richmond. If anyone has contact info for his brother Jack Frost i'd appreciate it

#13344 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

So it turns out David Frost is a scammer out of richmond. If anyone has contact info for his brother Jack Frost i'd appreciate it

Richmond, VA?

#13345 3 years ago

Yes

#13346 3 years ago

Just listed AIQ premium. Brand new with shaker and side art plus ZERO wear on playfield. Both the Antman and Thor ball guides raised and washered before a single play. Looking to trade for game listed in ad but would sell for full asking price.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “AIQ with shaker and Stern art blades. Both the Antman and the Thor ball guides raised before a single play so a perfect playfield. Game is in brand new condition with 144 lifetime ...”
2021-01-25
York Haven, PA
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 540 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13347 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

If anyone has contact info for his brother Jack Frost i'd appreciate it

Im pretty sure Jack Frost is a joke https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Frost

#13348 3 years ago

lol

#13349 3 years ago

The story with Dave is pretty amusing, i'll post the whole tale if it goes down how I hope it does.

#13350 3 years ago

Selling a bunch of my extra pinball parts. I have a stack of pinball lockdown bars (selling as one lot), TFTC plastics and misc parts (selling as one lot), Funhouse plastics (selling as one lot), lots of boards (selling individually including System 11, WPC, DE). Not looking to ship yet, just local members

Located in Fairfax City, VA

Added over 3 years ago:

I’ve had a lot of PMs and want to clarify. The reason for local pickup is I just want someone to stop by and buy it as a lot. I have 10 lockdown bars for $200 for all 10.

TFTC plastics $50, may be missing one or two plastics
Funhouse plastics $50, may be missing one or two plastics

Boards I believe are spoken for

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/267?hl=thegunnett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.