(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 266 of 361.
#13251 3 years ago

Looking for a Twister or AMH pinball lmk if you have one.

#13252 3 years ago

In the market for a Williams Hurricane or '71 Gottlieb Roller Coaster to add to my amusement park line-up.

Preferably in the central PA area. Cash ready in hand.

#13253 3 years ago

Selling a very nice Bad Girls

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Bad Girls Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my very nice Bad Girls (Gottlieb, 1988). It’s works and plays excellent. The cabinet and backglass is in great condition and the Playfield is in excellent cond...”
2021-03-02
Vienna, VA
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1102 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13254 3 years ago

Zekes Peak for sale. Boots up and comes on but needs attention in the belts. Right side belt issue. Does have condensation issues. Some swelling. Top needs replacing. No back door. Overall TLC is needed. PM me if interested. I will only respond that way. Helps me keep track. PayPal is fine. Shipping is fine. $3,200. Located in Midlothian, Va

#13255 3 years ago

I listed a Bally coin box if anyone is interested

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Complete Bally / Stern coin box with lid. See photos. Shipping is from zip 17404.”
2021-01-10
York, PA
25 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 55 times

#13256 3 years ago

(edited)

Quoted from Skyemont:

Zekes Peak for sale. Boots up and comes on but needs attention in the belts. Right side belt issue. Does have condensation issues. Some swelling. Top needs replacing. No back door. Overall TLC is needed. PM me if interested. I will only respond that way. Helps me keep track. PayPal is fine. Shipping is fine. $3,200. Located in Midlothian, Va

#13257 3 years ago

My trade slot in the lineup is currently a VERY nice Black Knight Sword of Rage Premium. Looking for something we haven't owned before, ideally a Stern premium and preferring a straight trade. Could also be interested in modded Stern pro models + cash.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DdF7PNNdkyaSpMpg8

Tilt Graphics mod bundle:
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/black-knight-sword-of-rage-jt-mod-bundle

Shaker motor
Knight helmet topper
LED speaker panels
LED flipper buttons
LED leg lights
Under cabinet and rear LED lighting
External powered Subwoofer
Target decals
Custom, made it myself, Rammstein alternate soundtrack available in the Settings.

#13258 3 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

I’ll kick in $50 to the buyer to kick him in the nuts for blocking me on FB like a little bitch! Especially after I picked up a game for the tool

Remember two things. I paid u good $ to get it and I told you not to talk politics with me.

#13259 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Remember two things. I paid u good $ to get it and I told you not to talk politics with me.

Not sure you ever brought up politics being an issue....not my fault if you’re a softie....it’ll cost you in the long run.

#13260 3 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

Not sure you ever brought up politics being an issue....not my fault if you’re a softie....it’ll cost you in the long run.

Not at all. It’s your problem not mine.

#13261 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Not at all. It’s your problem not mine.

Haha you paid me good money , the whole $200 on a game you were flipping for over $1k...at least you have a sense of humor

#13262 3 years ago

You guys should just meet up and settle this. Please post a video when you do. Thanks.

#13263 3 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

Haha you paid me good money , the whole $200 on a game you were flipping for over $1k...at least you have a sense of humor

Wtf you guys, is this real? grow up!

#13264 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Wtf you guys, is this real? grow up!

I’m hoping it escalates to the point where N80G80 offers enough to kick Skyemont in the nuts that I can afford the Zeke’s.

#13265 3 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

I’m hoping it escalates to the point where N80G80 offers enough to kick Skyemont in the nuts that I can afford the Zeke’s.

I'd kick in $50 to put them both in an Escape Room together.

#13266 3 years ago

Toying with the idea of putting up my Elvira House of Horrors premium for trade. I love the game (and might regret letting this one go), but I also like keeping my collection fresh. I think I'd like to trade for another Stern premium (since EHOH is the only Stern game I currently have). Considering AIQ, JP, DP, TMNT (not sure the Premium is worth it for DP & TMNT). Am I foolish to let go of EHOH?

#13267 3 years ago

If EHOH is your least used pin then I'd sell it. EHOH and AFM are my favorite pins but everybody's favorites vary.
Just learned Stern raised EHOH another $500. Good news if you're selling.

#13268 3 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

If EHOH is your least used pin then I'd sell it. EHOH and AFM are my favorite pins but everybody's favorites vary.

I actually play EHOH quite often. Dialed In is probably my least played pin, but I am still not ready to take a big loss on it based on what they are currently selling for

#13269 3 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I actually play EHOH quite often. Dialed In is probably my least played pin, but I am still not ready to take a big loss on it based on what they are currently selling for

Hey Dave is your Dialed In a standard? Let me know when you do decide to move it please. I moved since WOZ but still in area. Wish i was done with one of my games since you have both listed as titles you want but TMNT is probably best shooter ive had ever and AIQ is so much fun. Ive never played a EHOH but if you've seen all the code has to offer id just sell or trade it with no regrets.

#13270 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Hey Dave is your Dialed In a standard? Let me know when you do decide to move it please. I moved since WOZ but still in area. Wish i was done with one of my games since you have both listed as titles you want but TMNT is probably best shooter ive had ever and AIQ is so much fun. Ive never played a EHOH but if you've seen all the code has to offer id just sell or trade it with no regrets.

Hey Eric...it's an LE (not a Standard). Glad to hear you are still in the area . I will definitely let you know. I think DI is an amazing game (and JJP's second best next to POTC...although haven't play GnR), just don't play it as much as I used to. Thanks for the votes of confidence on TMNT and AIQ.

#13271 3 years ago

Looking to trade my TSPP in perfect shape with mods. Mainly looking for No Good Gofers, Ghostbusters Pro, Stranger Things pro, and Junkyard.

#13272 3 years ago

Also just posted my party zone nice working game. Has a new cpu board as well. Asking $2800 (OBO) let me know if your interested thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Party Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Party Zone game is fully working and plays good. One side of the cab has some fade the other side does not. Crash dummy is missing the legs, i never bothered to change it. Play fie...”
2021-01-11
Chippewa, PA
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 742 times

#13273 3 years ago

Medusa restoration package for sale or trade for a system 11 or B/W dmd.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “This was a package I bought for a personal restoration. Things have changed (my family is tired of solid state games) so I’m selling the package. The package is the game, CPR g...”
2021-03-02
Star Tannery, VA
2,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1016 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13274 3 years ago

Call me crazy, I'm thinking of trading my GnRCE for a nice T2 (plus cash of course). PM your offers.

#13275 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Call me crazy, I'm thinking of trading my GnRCE for a nice T2 (plus cash of course). PM your offers.

I haven't played GnR yet, but I will certainly call you crazy!

#13276 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I haven't played GnR yet, but I will certainly call you crazy!

I had a T2 a long time ago, and want it back. It's a little harder to get now.

#13277 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

#13278 3 years ago

Remember Robert, you sold it to me and bought it back!

#13279 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

I am gonna go out on a limb and say a CE GnR is a bit tougher to get than a T2. Side note, I saw your thread for the Indy playfield swap. Very interesting!

#13280 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Remember Robert, you sold it to me and bought it back!

Why did you sell it?

#13281 3 years ago

I have an MEI 2481 bill acceptor/validator if anyone wants it - $50. Can pickup or I can ship for probably $15 or so. Thanks.

#13282 3 years ago

Any Ghostbuster Pros out there for sale? Not looking for a heavy modded one but routed would be fine. Was my first NIB at $4800 and sold for $4500 so not looking to spend $6k on one...

#13283 3 years ago

Looking for a Avengers Pro. The older one.

#13284 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

I have an MEI 2481 bill acceptor/validator if anyone wants it - $50. Can pickup or I can ship for probably $15 or so. Thanks.

Sold. Will donate.

#13285 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Looking for a Avengers Pro. The older one.

Great game,I have a tricked out one. This one is overlooked and a fantastic shooter..

#13286 3 years ago

I'm interested in buying or trading walking dead pro + cash for the following games if anyone is interested. I would like to find someone in WV, VA, TN, or NC

Tron
Elvira house of horrors
GNR LE
Attack from mars
Who Dunnit

#13287 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Any Ghostbuster Pros out there for sale? Not looking for a heavy modded one but routed would be fine. Was my first NIB at $4800 and sold for $4500 so not looking to spend $6k on one...

I have one. Was asking 5500. Game has some mods and a second base cabinet. The cab on the game split at the corner so Stern sent me a populated one. If you want to discuss hit me up.

#13288 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

Anyone within driving distance of the WV eastern panhandle have a Devil's Dare for sale?

For better or worse, there's one available at Jaybird Auctions in Hagerstown (CoinopWarehouse affiliation):

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/96517113_gottlieb-devils-dare-pinball-machine

#13289 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I have one. Was asking 5500. Game has some mods and a second base cabinet. The cab on the game split at the corner so Stern sent me a populated one. If you want to discuss hit me up.

Thanks for offer Taylor but your farther away then i want to drive anymore. Id pay around 5500 for the right table delivered for a pandemic driveway dropoff but thats about my limit on a GB pro just to put it out there,

#13290 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Thanks for offer Taylor but your farther away then i want to drive anymore. Id pay around 5500 for the right table delivered for a pandemic driveway dropoff but thats about my limit on a GB pro just to put it out there,

I remember those prices for gb pros too (under 5 for NIB). It's amazing that even the newer Stern pros (2015 or so) are starting to appreciate. I guess it makes sense with the new Stern nib prices

#13291 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I remember those prices for gb pros too (under 5 for NIB). It's amazing that even the newer Stern pros (2015 or so) are starting to appreciate. I guess it makes sense with the new Stern nib prices

Yeah its abit ridiculous to know they went for 4800 NIB delivered then have used ghosted routed ones trying to be hustled at 6k. Its a fun game and theres a ton of them out there so one will pop up eventually im willing to buy again at the right price. Dont get me started on 9k for premiums, thats crazy talk! I think the premium I had here from you was in the low 7s when TK picked it up from you, that was fair priced.

#13292 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Yeah its abit ridiculous to know they went for 4800 NIB delivered then have used ghosted routed ones trying to be hustled at 6k. Its a fun game and theres a ton of them out there so one will pop up eventually im willing to buy again at the right price. Dont get me started on 9k for premiums, thats crazy talk! I think the premium I had here from you was in the low 7s when TK picked it up from you, that was fair priced.

I loved that game so much b/c of the theme, the art, call outs everything was so good......but the gameplay and layout. I wish they would redo it with a new KE design or someone else. Such a great package otherwise.

#13293 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I loved that game so much b/c of the theme, the art, call outs everything was so good......but the gameplay and layout. I wish they would redo it with a new KE design or someone else. Such a great package otherwise.

Im probably in the minority but I prefer the Pro over the Premium. The Premium just feels cluttered with addons and the right ramp actually feels better on the Pro even though it goes nowhere sorta. I also like Slimer more on the Pro. When i had my original Pro i put on 1/8'' longer flippers but not the center post kit and it played so much better. The left ramp also shoots alot nicer on the Pro being less steep and plastic made it one of the funniest ramps to hit over and over. Only thing i wish Pro had was the magna slings. Man now I want one even more!!!

#13294 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

The rise in value of everything the last 5-6 years is a double edged sword - and it's all relative I suppose. Just look at the stock market. Amazon stock on March 2016 (GB release date) was $575/share. Today it's trading at $3,108/share!! In 2016 anyone that bought $4,800 worth of Amazon stock versus a NIB GB Pro machine...would now have almost $26k in the bank! You could buy that $9k premium GB and still be up $17k! If only foresight was 20/20

#13295 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

The rise in value of everything the last 5-6 years is a double edged sword - and it's all relative I suppose. Just look at the stock market. Amazon stock on March 2016 (GB release date) was $575/share. Today it's trading at $3,108/share!! In 2016 anyone that bought $4,800 worth of Amazon stock versus a NIB GB Pro machine...would now have almost $26k in the bank! You could buy that $9k premium GB and still be up $17k! If only foresight was 20/20

Imagine buying 4800 of BTC in march 2016 and selling it now! You cant really compare pin prices to much else though. Look at Star Trek Pro and Premiums, they have gone way down in value and there just as much game there as GBs. Greed is what drives these prices in my opinion. Im more the kind of guy willing to take a few hundred loss then to try sell something at 6k that i only paid 4800 for but im in pinball for fun not money and theres always a sucker out there willing to pay it seems.

#13296 3 years ago

look at the guys charging 1k over retail for EHOH...wish I bought one a few months back when they could be had for around 7k ha

#13297 3 years ago

Just listed my Centaur in marketplace. Looking for cash but as always, trades considered.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Centaur Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice condition Centaur that plays well. The good: Aftermarket reverb board Siegecraft LED adapters 90% converted to LED (I got lazy) Nice cabinet Great backglass! Mylared playfiel...”
2021-01-15
St. Augustine Beach, FL
4,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 322 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13298 3 years ago

Hey guys, I'm going to be posting my RollerCoaster Tycoon and Road Show for sale shortly to make space for something newer. Both games are very clean and in good working order.

RCT was just shopped out (complete playfield teardown, Titan bands, Comet LED's). Boards were sent to Chris Huber for NVRAM and to give them a clean bill of health. Ramp is in great condition, everything works as it should, running the latest code.

Road Show is in good condition and will be shopped out shortly similar to RCT (if USPS ever delivers my Comet order). Playfield and ramps are in great condition. The common fish wear area has been touched up nicely and mylar applied, hardly noticeable. Red and Ted both functioning without issues. Also running the latest code.

Would be open for two for one trades for Sterns of similar value or +/- cash depending on title. Mostly looking for JP or TMNT.

#13299 3 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Selling a like new hardy used rare Arcade1up Supreme Mortal Kombat. This is 1506 out of 2400 that were made. Grab this at the more normal price not the 1200+ on eBay. The is less t...”
2021-01-14
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 137 days
Viewed: 658 times

#13300 3 years ago
Quoted from Hold_Fast:

Hey guys, I'm going to be posting my RollerCoaster Tycoon and Road Show for sale shortly to make space for something newer. Both games are very clean and in good working order.
RCT was just shopped out (complete playfield teardown, Titan bands, Comet LED's). Boards were sent to Chris Huber for NVRAM and to give them a clean bill of health. Ramp is in great condition, everything works as it should, running the latest code.
Road Show is in good condition and will be shopped out shortly similar to RCT (if USPS ever delivers my Comet order). Playfield and ramps are in great condition. The common fish wear area has been touched up nicely and mylar applied, hardly noticeable. Red and Ted both functioning without issues. Also running the latest code.
Would be open for two for one trades for Sterns of similar value or +/- cash depending on title. Mostly looking for JP or TMNT.

Oooooooooooo bump for good seller, medicore racer.

There are 18,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 266 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/266?hl=apinballwiz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.