(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 265 of 361.
#13201 3 years ago

Thinking about putting my restored fathom up for trade. Family prefers “games with ramps”. Looking for stanger things premium/le, GB premium/le, walking dead premium, taf, Di, Charlie or pretty much any 90’s B&W. I’ll put a formal wanted/for trade ad once I get some glamor shots of fathom done. Fathom is an over the top, no expenses spared resto. New playfield, plastics, mint back glass, rubbers, leds, new boards, led displays. You think of it, it was probably done to this game. Clear coated playfield and cabinet. Top of the line resto. Hit me up with what you have. No basket cases but good bones resto candidates considered. Select system 11’s may be considered. The resto process of fathom can be found at my Facebook page, @starpinballrestorations

#13202 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Sunday or Monday I will be posting my HUO Ghostbusters Premium with LED Color DMD, Stern Topper, Shaker, Side blades, Back Alley Creations slime on display, under coin entry and plunger, Stern GB plunger, Ecto-1 lighted, plastic protectors, some of the Cliffy's installed and others as spares, green super bands from below the bumpers down to the flippers, center post (removeable), pinnovators subwoofer board and connector, and other mods. I also lowered the side ramp by 1/4" to make the ramp more doable as posted on the GB forum. Available in Purcellville, VA and will ask $9,000.

Tempting. Seems like a bunch of GB’s trading hands recently. What does everyone know that I don’t?

#13203 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Tempting. Seems like a bunch of GB’s trading hands recently. What does everyone know that I don’t?

I always think this when I notice as well. I think it's simply folks seeing others go for good money and jump on too.

#13204 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

For me, it took several years but I’m actually consistently having good games and going through a lot of the game. Just time to free up a space for another game. It is always a great game if it doesn’t sell.

#13205 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

For me, it took several years but I’m actually consistently having good games and going through a lot of the game. Just time to free up a space for another game. It is always a great game if it doesn’t sell.

Seen this pinball in person and it is Beautiful! The Best Stern Topper!
GLWTS

#13206 3 years ago

Looking for a stranger things premium if anyone is ready to part with one.

#13207 3 years ago

Looking for any project pin for the winter.

#13208 3 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

Looking for any project pin for the winter.

I have a complete Bally Eight ball if interested. PM Me

#13209 3 years ago

I wanted to spare you guys a 4th post, but after another inquiry I need to share that WOZ is sold.

Thanks everybody, made our move much lighter...and roomier!

Mike

#13210 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Game includes Stern Topper, Stern Shaker, ColorDMD LED, Game blades with green slime theme to match the Back Alley Creations slim over the display, under the coin accepters and sho...”
2020-12-27
Newburgh, IN
9,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 531 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13211 3 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Thinking about putting my restored fathom up for trade. Family prefers “games with ramps”. Looking for stanger things premium/le, GB premium/le, walking dead premium, taf, Di, Charlie or pretty much any 90’s B&W. I’ll put a formal wanted/for trade ad once I get some glamor shots of fathom done. Fathom is an over the top, no expenses spared resto. New playfield, plastics, mint back glass, rubbers, leds, new boards, led displays. You think of it, it was probably done to this game. Clear coated playfield and cabinet. Top of the line resto. Hit me up with what you have. No basket cases but good bones resto candidates considered. Select system 11’s may be considered. The resto process of fathom can be found at my Facebook page, @starpinballrestorations

PM sent.

#13212 3 years ago

Thinking of selling/trading my player's JD. Really nice playfield with LED inserts, but the right side art has a chunk torn out. Has the eagle topper, too! 2750 or would trade with cash on my end for another B/W widebody or Stern Pro - I don't suppose anyone has a STTNG?

#13213 3 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Trade pending. If a trade goes through, I’ll donate to pinside.

#13214 3 years ago

Does anyone know a David Frost out in Richmond? Wanted to see if he has a good reputation.

#13215 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

Does anyone know a David Frost out in Richmond? Wanted to see if he has a good reputation.

His brother Jack has been around the Northeast for a few weeks now.

#13216 3 years ago

Don’t know the name.

#13217 3 years ago

Free locally. I have a set of 4 three wheel coasters in a triangle shape where the leg leveler goes in the middle. Never used since I use sliders and my pinball dolly. Pickup in Purcellville, VA.

#13218 3 years ago

For better or worse, I've never heard that name.

#13219 3 years ago

Listed my walking dead pro. Located in Frederick MD.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is a HUO walking dead pro. I am the second owner. In great condition. Has the following additions: speaker lights with inserts, custom shooter rod, shaker motor, full tit...”
2020-12-28
Frederick, MD
5,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 237 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13220 3 years ago

Hey all...I have a really nice WOZECLE with lots of mods, sealed 2.0 light kit if ever needed, etc that I may be interested in trading for a Wonka...if interested let me know

#13221 3 years ago

Looking for a nice party zone. Anyone?

#13222 3 years ago

Barakawins1

Quoted from Vabeachrunner4:

Hey all...I have a really nice WOZECLE with lots of mods, sealed 2.0 light kit if ever needed, etc that I may be interested in trading for a Wonka...if interested let me know

#13223 3 years ago

Still looking for a Stranger Things Premium or LE. Have a like new Hot Wheels or nice Spider-man that I can trade plus cash..

#13224 3 years ago

Just posted a Trade Only for my GNR LE for a JJP POTC LE in excellent condition. Not selling. Thanks.

Just mentioning I know a lot of cash will also be coming from me as well.

#13225 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% working, lcd installed, brand new driver board, dell optiplex with nucore, led translight 12” bar, sound is handled through original speakers with mini amp. Leds through ou...”
2020-12-30
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
3,200 (OBO)
Viewed: 410 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13226 3 years ago

I’ll trade my G n R LE for “The Big Lebowski “ if anyone wants to make that deal.

#13227 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a 2-for-1 trade, or double purchase, in the Baltimore/Annapolis area? Looking to clear out space and upgrade to a newer pin (ideally a Stern Star Trek Pro, but interested in other Sterns or even 90's era Williams DMD games). I have a Data East Maverick in great condition and no obvious flaws (just some light scuffing on the cabinet exterior, but still good artwork), and a Williams Space Shuttle that plays 100% but has some light playfield wear (still less than what I see on most other Space Shuttles that haven't had a hardtop installed). Could add cash to the right deal. PM me if you have interest.

#13228 3 years ago

Looking for one of these:
Party zone,
Corvette,
Dirty Harry.
I’m Located in Maryland. Thanks! Mìke

#13229 3 years ago

Anyone within driving distance of the WV eastern panhandle have a Devil's Dare for sale?

#13230 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

Anyone within driving distance of the WV eastern panhandle have a Devil's Dare for sale?

Bryan holmgren near Akron OH has one I THINK

#13231 3 years ago

Howdy Nawtheners! Anyone coming to OBX this summer? Anyone want access to pins (especially beer people who'll let me win)? These are the houses for rent in my block through Village realty 252-453-9650: 593, 594, 596 Herring Gull Ct., CC 108, CC131, CC130, CC105....all within 100 yds of me.
I have MUN, EHOH, GBpre, AS, AFMse, LZ coming.

#13232 3 years ago

Iron maiden pro or hobbit? Pm me cash ready. Slot to fill right now ; )

#13233 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a Cyclone? I am doing a deal on on one of my jukeboxes & debating whether or not to take a Cyclone in on partial trade. It is not a project, just needs a good shop job and I can get pictures if anyone is interested but I do know that it has a factory mylared playfield!

#13234 3 years ago

Re-listing my nice Hotdoggin' for sale (put it up for trade previously).

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93283

#13235 3 years ago

My last car-for-pinball trade worked out terrific, so here's another trade offer before I list it for sale.

2010 Lexus IS350 in fantastic condition with 98,000 miles. Updated 2012 front end - looks like a new model Lexus, Nvidia exhaust (roars!), 19" ISF replica wheels, aftermarket tails, mint interior, black vinyl roof, lowered on H-Tein springs, all maintenance and preventative maintenance records included (plugs, belt, throttle body cleaning and more recently done). Was my wife's daily driver until a few weeks ago when she bought a Lincoln MKX AWD to replace this.

Last two pics are the most recent. Black vinyl roof added and black plasti-dip removed from the wheels are main differences.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/c1htbVozkXPHuvka8

Value between $12.5k - $13.5 for trading. I'll be selling whatever pin(s) is involved in the trade within a few months, so no projects. Can be multiple pins and prefer trying newer pins we haven't owned yet. Could be one pin plus cash and willing to work towards a deal as evidenced by the $1k swing in car trade value.

#13236 3 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Anyone looking for a Cyclone? I am doing a deal on on one of my jukeboxes & debating whether or not to take a Cyclone in on partial trade. It is not a project, just needs a good shop job and I can get pictures if anyone is interested but I do know that it has a factory mylared playfield!

How much?

#13237 3 years ago

Anyone have a nice Deadly Weapon they want to sell?

#13238 3 years ago

I have a choice HUO WOF looks like it just slid out of the box

Machine - For Sale
Wheel of Fortune Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Here is your chance to own a fully original game with under 400 plays; the game truly speaks for itself; it really looks like it slid out the box; still has goodie bag attached and...”
2021-01-05
Coaldale, PA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 542 times

#13239 3 years ago

Free: My World Cup Soccer original ramps. They are too big and bulky to ship. But if you need locally, they are free for pick up. They are dirty. They have cracks that have been fixed up. Available in Purcellville, VA.

#13240 3 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Any interest in this thing? It appears to fully work, but could use some cleaning up. Two of the four legs are missing their feet. The bottom half of the shooter knob is missing...”
2021-01-06
Warrenton, VA
1 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 109 times

#13241 3 years ago

Anyone looking to trade a Ghostbusters pro + cash I have a decked out TSPP.

#13242 3 years ago

Which one of you guys grabbed the $900 Pinbot off of Facebook marketplace? You literally beat me by minutes...

#13243 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

$900 Pinbot off of Facebook marketplace

Deals like that don't pop up often. Good snag by whoever slipped in there.

#13244 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “FT Elvira Premium-only looking to trade towards (plus cash as needed) GnRLE at this point. Stern side armor Stern shooter rod Mirror blades Crypt mod Shaker motor Led flipper ...”
2021-02-08
Warrenton, VA
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1817 times

#13245 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Free: My World Cup Soccer original ramps. They are too big and bulky to ship. But if you need locally, they are free for pick up. They are dirty. They have cracks that have been fixed up. Available in Purcellville, VA.

Mike- you got any TZ parts laying around there you wanna get rid of? Haven't dug into this thing yet but I'm confident that it'll need a few parts

#13246 3 years ago

Thinking of putting my very nice Bad Girls up for sale -recently serviced and plays 100%- will donate to Pinside if I sell Before I post it on Pinside. Located in Vienna, Va, pickup only. if interested, PM me for pics and more info.

#13247 3 years ago

going to list my Avengers IQ LE soon. Loaded with pin stadiums. 9k. PM if interested. Need to a spot for an incoming machine.

#13248 3 years ago

Just listed a ton of parts. I am back in the market for pinball playfield and backglass wall hangers along with arcade marquees. Would happily trade your wall hangers for my spare parts at a good rate if you bring them to me. Holding on to old parts isn't doing anybody any good in this hobby.

Thanks!

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “ITEM DESCRIPTION I'm looking for fair condition (not mint) used backglasses to hang wall in my arcade as decorations... Super extra interested in Paragon, DE Simpsons, and Lost wor...”
2021-07-09
Crofton, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 557 times

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Full set, partially new and partially used. Only piece broken is the piece under the ball pop out multiball lock on the upper playfield, and I have both pieces to that (the big pie...”
2021-07-23
Crofton, MD
20 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 223 times

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
DMDs Archived
Used, good condition - “I have 2 working and good DMDs. One came out of my Twilight Zone when I put in a color DMD last week and is 100% working and good. The other came out of a TSPP from a previous owne...”
2021-01-09
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 115 times

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Brand new drop target assembly for ST:TNG Looks to be identical to this one selling for $50 https://www.pinballlife.com/1-bank-drop-target-assembly.html Asking $40 shipped. Pric...”
2021-01-09
Crofton, MD
Viewed: 95 times

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, poor condition - “One used System 11 Power supply. Was working when I got my high speed, ended up replacing it. Looks repairable, but is very hacked. Price includes domestic shipping, but will shi...”
2021-01-09
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 164 times

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, poor condition - “Williams 7 MPU Board. Has had new solder installed/been reflowed on all edge connectors by someone else (the guy I bought it from had it sent out). Has NVRAM installed and black Kn...”
2021-01-09
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 221 times

#13249 3 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Trade pending. If a trade goes through, I’ll donate to pinside.

Trade completed. Donation to pinside made.

#13250 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Wizard of Oz. In great working condition. Only reason for selling is because I bought a ECLE. Love the WoZ. I almost thought of keeping 2 because the family likes it so much. ...”
2021-01-09
Warrenton, VA
7,650 (OBO)
Viewed: 778 times
Contributed to Pinside
Putting my beautiful WoZ up for sale. Only reason for selling is because I bought a ECLE. Make me a reasonable offer.

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 265 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/265?hl=pbman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.