(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,024 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 52 minutes ago by briyau15
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,024 posts in this topic. You are on page 263 of 361.
#13101 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

see my post for WWLE. For those reading this thread, even though I have listed for trade, I would be fairly aggressive with straight cash offers for a local deal. Shoot me your offer! Making room for my GnR CE.

I would have jumped on this two weeks ago :/

#13102 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Hey neighbor! Ill get back to you if i sell DP straight out cause Houdini is right up my alley with tight shots that i prefer.

If you like tight shots you could also consider GotG. Pretty tight shots in my opinion (compared to its big brother, Metallica). Maybe not Houdini tight but definitely not a “newbie” game IMHO.

#13103 3 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

If you like tight shots you could also consider GotG. Pretty tight shots in my opinion (compared to its big brother, Metallica). Maybe not Houdini tight but definitely not a “newbie” game IMHO.

Id definitly consider a GotG. Ive only played one at a show one time and was early code. Id also be into Iron Maiden or really any newer game with color screen. I very much considered Houdini but after reading reviews more and more sounds alittle slow where i prefer in your face speed. With only having 2 pins right now i got to really be picky or ill be posting another ad with the next game in less then a month too, lol! Thanks for recommendation!

#13104 3 years ago

On the lower end of the pinball pool...Gottlieb projects available!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Close Encounters of the Third Kind - Playfield has been shopped out and looks great however the machine does not work. Will only light up so sold as needing repairs. I am VERY GO...”
2020-12-07
Charles Town, WV
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 171 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “I have a Gottlieb Countdown project and/or parts Pinball machine. Was pulled from a basement where it had sat since about 1980. Sounds like it would be in great shape and some of...”
2020-12-07
Charles Town, WV
Viewed: 267 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13105 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:Id definitly consider a GotG. Ive only played one at a show one time and was early code. Id also be into Iron Maiden or really any newer game with color screen. I very much considered Houdini but after reading reviews more and more sounds alittle slow where i prefer in your face speed. With only having 2 pins right now i got to really be picky or ill be posting another ad with the next game in less then a month too, lol! Thanks for recommendation!

Not trying to get in your way, but there is NO way Houdini is slow. Where did you read that?

#13106 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Not trying to get in your way, but there is NO way Houdini is slow. Where did you read that?

My Houdini seems pretty ‘slow’ to me...or maybe it’s just a matter of long ball times.

Anyway, having said that, I almost reached out to Phbooms after reading his post about potential interest in a Houdini...but decided that there’s ultimately just too much cool stuff in Houdini to move on from it. (That and the mrs threatened her disapproval).

So what else is for sale in the area?

#13107 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Id definitly consider a GotG. Ive only played one at a show one time and was early code. Id also be into Iron Maiden or really any newer game with color screen. I very much considered Houdini but after reading reviews more and more sounds alittle slow where i prefer in your face speed. With only having 2 pins right now i got to really be picky or ill be posting another ad with the next game in less then a month too, lol! Thanks for recommendation!

Text sent, I have Guardians and Avengers Infinity Quest Pro

#13108 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Text sent, I have Guardians and Avengers Infinity Quest Pro

Eric just my two sense I wouldn’t get a Guardians as I had one for two weeks and I think in your two pin collection you’ll tire of it very quickly. It’s not deep at all and all the modes play identical. I’m a huge Marvel fan and it still didn’t wow me right out of the box. Not trying to derail what Bob is offering as I’ll say this first hand Bob is fantastic to deal with and Avengers would be a great pin for you reading about what kind of pins you like playing. Good luck with whatever you decide. And if you come back around on Houdini let me know.

#13109 3 years ago
Quoted from curban:

My Houdini seems pretty ‘slow’ to me...or maybe it’s just a matter of long ball times.

Houdini is awesome. And I only wish I could garner some long ball times. Never thought of it as slow in any way, shape or form. Tough-absolutely. Slow- never.

#13110 3 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Anyway, having said that, I almost reached out to Phbooms after reading his post about potential interest in a Houdini...but decided that there’s ultimately just too much cool stuff in Houdini to move on from it. (That and the mrs threatened her disapproval).
So what else is for sale in the area?

You must be a master - that game is brutal! Mine is set at 6.2 and I’ve upped the coil power on the flippers. Plays awesome, but not slow! Maybe raise yours up a couple turns in the back?

#13111 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Hard to say how someone has their machine set up. But, I'd agree with you. My houdini is hardly slow

#13112 3 years ago

All machines are shopped, full LED, error free, upgraded rubbers, 90 day warranty, 80% trade in guarantee for 1.5 years . No visible wear on the playfields, good DMDs' and nice cabinets as well. I will contribute to Pinside if I sell or trade anything. Trade are welcome

Rocky and Bulwinkle - mods and color DMD - really nice
Party Zone - mods and color DMD - really nice
Pirates of the Caribbean Stern - really nice with mods
Sharkey's Shootout - like 8 ball deluxe - good
Dr. Who HUO - not shopped yet, nicest I have ever seen
Striker Xtreme Soccer - good
JAckbot - really nice
Gold Wings - collector quality
Monte Carlo Gottleib - collector quality
South Park - almost done

Next week
Gold Mine Shuffle Alley - very nice
Spider-Man Stern - very nice
No Good Golfers - very nice

#13113 3 years ago

Selling my ThunderBlade Deluxe arcade game $750

#13114 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny10:

All machines are shopped, full LED, error free, upgraded rubbers, 90 day warranty, 80% trade in guarantee for 1.5 years . No visible wear on the playfields, good DMDs' and nice cabinets as well. I will contribute to Pinside if I sell or trade anything. Trade are welcome
Rocky and Bulwinkle - mods and color DMD - really nice
Party Zone - mods and color DMD - really nice
Pirates of the Caribbean Stern - really nice with mods
Sharkey's Shootout - like 8 ball deluxe - good
Dr. Who HUO - not shopped yet, nicest I have ever seen
Striker Xtreme Soccer - good
JAckbot - really nice
Gold Wings - collector quality
Monte Carlo Gottleib - collector quality
South Park - almost done
Next week
Gold Mine Shuffle Alley - very nice
Spider-Man Stern - very nice
No Good Golfers - very nice

Can you post prices.

#13115 3 years ago

Not sure if this is allowed here, but I have an original Atari Star Wars standup that I need to let go of. Game has an original Wells Gardener vector monitor, but unfortunately it plays blind due to a short somewhere on the deflector board (game board is tested and known to be good.) Has nice side art and the ESB switcher board. I don't have room for it and I've come to the conclusion that even removing the monitor boards for repair is out of my league. (Seriously. I'm afraid I'm gonna f**king fry myself if I go anywhere near that tube!)

I'd be willing to trade this and a pin in my collection up for another, nicer pin - as always, let me know what you have!

Added over 3 years ago:

This has now been sold!

#13116 3 years ago

I should be picking up a nice Star Trek Next Generation later today. I’ll post it in the marketplace. It has an issue on the left side, probably cannon or vuk associated to optos or coil. I will price at about $4500. I’ll have photos later. This will be available in Purcellville,VA.

#13117 3 years ago

Im moving and Im considering selling my 2 pins in order to make the move easier. Wanted to gauge interest, if you have a fair offer and you could pick up this weekend, message me please.

The first is a Stern Star Trek Pro
Mods are shaker motor, Aurich backglass art and decals (original included), And Klingon patrol ship mounted above the ramp.
It is in superb shape, home use only, originally bought from stretch when it was fresh out of the box, and has seen light use over its life.
I have a dayton subwoofer that I never hooked up, but have available with this if you want.

My 2nd pin is a WCS 94. The big caveat on this one is that I was in the middle of replacing the ramps and plastics when we decided to move so it is not currently playable. Played perfect before I started the replacements and its a VERY fun game. Bought from mbelofsky and he can vouch for it.
Ive upgraded and replaced just about everything there is to on this machine
-New starship fantasy ramps (originals included)
-New starship fantasy plastics (originals included)
-Full LED conversion
-New Soccer ball
-New glass
-Refinished playfield that really pops
-Soccer ball plunger
-Rebuilt flippers, new rubbers, etc
-Probably other things that Im forgetting.

No fading on the cab and the cab decals look great but there are some nicks on the corners.

#13118 3 years ago
Quoted from Evan55:

Im moving and Im considering selling my 2 pins in order to make the move easier. Wanted to gauge interest, if you have a fair offer and you could pick up this weekend, message me please.
The first is a Stern Star Trek Pro
Mods are shaker motor, Aurich backglass art and decals (original included), And Klingon patrol ship mounted above the ramp.
It is in superb shape, home use only, originally bought from stretch when it was fresh out of the box, and has seen light use over its life.
I have a dayton subwoofer that I never hooked up, but have available with this if you want.
My 2nd pin is a WCS 94. The big caveat on this one is that I was in the middle of replacing the ramps and plastics when we decided to move so it is not currently playable. Played perfect before I started the replacements and its a VERY fun game. Bought from mbelofsky and he can vouch for it.
Ive upgraded and replaced just about everything there is to on this machine
-New starship fantasy ramps (originals included)
-New starship fantasy plastics (originals included)
-Full LED conversion
-New Soccer ball
-New glass
-Refinished playfield that really pops
-Soccer ball plunger
-Rebuilt flippers, new rubbers, etc
-Probably other things that Im forgetting.
No fading on the cab and the cab decals look great but there are some nicks on the corners.

Prices would be great.

#13119 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny10:

All machines are shopped, full LED, error free, upgraded rubbers, 90 day warranty, 80% trade in guarantee for 1.5 years .

Quoted from BrettRS:

Can you post prices.

Looks like he also has them listed on CL.

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

#13120 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Looks good. Batteries were corroded. I tested the game and coils seem to work. Lights need to be replaced. Switches I could reach worked. Probably an opto issue in left vuk or di...”
2020-12-11
Newburgh, IN
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 355 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13121 3 years ago

If anyone local is looking for a really nice Fish Tales let me know. I'm thinking about listing it soon. Thanks.

#13122 3 years ago

Since sadly there wasn't an Allentown or York this year, I'm finally thinning the herd :

Machine - For Sale
Gold Rush Archived
As is - “Uncommon early Bally with Ted Zale design and terrific George Molentin artwork of western theme. Unique kick out hole between flippers. Plays well with new rubber and bulbs but is ...”
2021-02-16
Frederick, MD
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 542 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Bazaar Archived
As is - “First Bally Zipper-Flipper! Ted Zale design and beautiful George Molentin artwork. Plays well but is a duplicate in my collection.”
2020-12-11
Frederick, MD
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 187 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Zig Zag Archived
As is - “low production reverse wedge head. Plays well with new rubber, bulbs, schematic.”
2020-12-11
Frederick, MD
1,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 199 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Time Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Clean, nice playing game in Frederick, MD. Cool sci-fi themewith Jim Paula design and Christian Marche art. Unique flashing lights in 3-D Tunnel in playfield.”
2020-12-11
Frederick, MD
1,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 133 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Magic Circle Archived
As is - “low production with Ted Zale asymmetric design and beautiful artwork. Plays well but is a duplicate in my collection. Original ad said it best : Hold-Over feature plus pops ...”
2020-12-11
Frederick, MD
1,300 (OBO)
Viewed: 167 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Rancho Archived
As is - “Low production with Harry William's last design for Williams. Great western theme for one of the final EMs. Plays well with new rubber and bulbs.”
2020-12-11
Frederick, MD
1,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 67 days
Viewed: 364 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13123 3 years ago

Turtles pro available. York, PA 17402 I am free most of the weekend.

#13124 3 years ago

Not looking for trades at the moment.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Super clean and loaded including: pin stadiums (happy to remove), color dmd, under cabinet lighting, upgraded speakers, speaker lights, speaker acrylics, shaker motor, art bl...”
2020-12-12
Franklin Park, PA
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 100 days
Viewed: 721 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13125 3 years ago

This is the same World Cup Soccer I posted a few weeks ago. I decided to go over the top to restore it. It is beautiful and if it doesn't sell, I will have a great game that is beautifully restored.

Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “A absolutely beautifully (restored/fully shopped/refurbished/fixed up really nicely/whatever you want to call it) WCS with $2,773 of new parts including Color LED, LEDs, new plasti...”
2020-12-13
Newburgh, IN
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 2106 times

#13126 3 years ago

any AFM SE's out there? could trade my TOM or got cash. ty.

#13127 3 years ago

Turtles pro with correct playfield and a playfield protector installed before the first ball was played. Shooter lane cliffy as well, looks and plays brand new with none of the potential out-of-box playfield or other issues to worry about. $5500, will donate to pinside if it sells.

#13129 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

This is the same World Cup Soccer I posted a few weeks ago. I decided to go over the top to restore it. It is beautiful and if it doesn't sell, I will have a great game that is beautifully restored.
Saw this pinball machine and it beautiful!! Very nice!
GLWS

Machine - For Sale

World Cup Soccer

New!

Fully restored (full original status) “An absolutely beautifully restored WCS with over $2,700 of new parts including Color LED, LEDs, new plastics, new plastic protectors, new ramps, new balls, new lock bar, new legs, ...”

3 hours ago

Purcellville, VA

mbelofsky

#13130 3 years ago

I don’t really expect to sell the game on pinside. When I do sell it, it will be to someone not on pinside that wants a beautiful machine that works 100% and doesn’t have the time or skill to get the game to this condition.

Of course, they may also decide to simply buy a brand new game.

I knew very well when I posted this that I would get feedback that it’s too expensive. But I restored it for me and this is what I wanted this game to look like.

#13131 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I don’t really expect to sell the game on pinside. When I do sell it, it will be to someone not on pinside that wants a beautiful machine that works 100% and doesn’t have the time or skill to get the game to this condition.
Of course, they may also decide to simply buy a brand new game.
I knew very well when I posted this that I would get feedback that it’s too expensive. But I restored it for me and this is what I wanted this game to look like.

Saw this game in person. It is Beautiful!
GLWTS!

#13132 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Saw this game in person. It is Beautiful!
GLWTS!

I know this is off topic here, but I would be interested to get your thoughts on my "explanation" of my restoration. I posted a long comment here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-world-cup-soccer-114#post-6010976

#13133 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I know this is off topic here, but I would be interested to get your thoughts on my "explanation" of my restoration. I posted a long comment here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-world-cup-soccer-114#post-6010976

Lesson learned, no matter how much money you put into a $2500 pin, it’s still a $2500 pin.

Is what it is, either wait forever for the right buyer to come along, or take an L and move on.

#13134 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Lesson learned, no matter how much money you put into a $2500 pin, it’s still a $2500 pin.
Is what it is, either wait forever for the right buyer to come along, or take an L and move on.

I have to agree as nice as the game is this would fall in line with those people with HEP restored games. Those that do normally want that game in their collection for life and it's something that they've always wanted. So it's probably best for the seller to hold on to it like you said until somebody comes along that has to have the nicest WCS in their collection

#13135 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I have to agree as nice as the game is this would fall in line with those people with HEP restored games. Those that do normally want that game in their collection for life and it's something that they've always wanted. So it's probably best for the seller to hold on to it like you said until somebody comes along that has to have the nicest WCS in their collection

Exactly, this game will stay in my collection until the right person comes along that wants one. It will most likely be someone not on pinside that wants this game, in this condition turn-key. I am not concerned about keeping this game. That was actually the intent to do such a restoration. I want to own it and enjoy it awhile. If it doesn't ever sell, then it will be a game to give my grandchildren in a few years.

#13136 3 years ago

Listing tomorrow: Remember a song from '67 by Keith? Imagine the British version.

#13137 3 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Listing tomorrow: Remember a song from '67 by Keith? Imagine the British version.

What the what?!

#13138 3 years ago

Google is your friend.

#13139 3 years ago

Looking to buy a JP, IMDN, SW, A:IQ (all pro) or a Houdini or possibly Oktoberfest or Willy Wonka. Ready to move quickly.

EDIT: Not looking for NIB or more expensive heavily modded examples, just a basic used pro at the going price for those.

#13140 3 years ago

Have a 1960's EM being sold as a project and a Johnny Mnemonic for sale in Virginia. Not looking to ship right now, so just local pick-up.

Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Price Drop. Good players JM. Hand was rebuilt by me when I got it and works great (new switch, rods and nuts-lol, etc.). Game has some LED's in the GI. Typical cabinet fade all...”
2020-12-08
Gloucester, VA
2,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 512 times

Machine - For Sale
Flying Circus Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Gottlieb flying circus. Backglass and playfield look to be in pretty good condition. Some flaking on the slingshot plastics. Awesome example of Roy Parkers artwork of the era. ...”
2020-12-14
Gloucester, VA
450 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 282 times

#13141 3 years ago
Quoted from MrFancy:

Looking to buy a JP, IMDN, SW, A:IQ (all pro) or a Houdini or possibly Oktoberfest or Willy Wonka. Ready to move quickly.

I have an AIQ pro, should have JP Pro soon.

#13142 3 years ago

Looking for a nice T2. Cash in hand. PM if you are up for selling.

#13143 3 years ago

Getting ready to list a nice Star Wars HUO premium located in Ashburn Virginia.

#13144 3 years ago

About to post a Flash Gordon. Any interest, PM me your cell.

#13145 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

About to post a Flash Gordon. Any interest, PM me your cell.

per3per3

#13146 3 years ago

Im preparing for Alien if it is announced. Told my wife anything not nailed to the ground can and will be sold Have a very nice Stars I picked up a few months ago that Ill sell for 1350 OBO....Pics up soon. For its age plays great. Could use a shop but i may try and change out the rubbers by the weekend.

#13147 3 years ago

Thanks...PM sent!

#13148 3 years ago

Jp premium. Bunch of mods. Under 200 lifetime plays. 7400
Gnr se under 100 plays 7000
Playfields look fine on both with no pooling or chipping.

#13149 3 years ago

Now with ad:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/107191

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Turtles pro with correct playfield and a playfield protector installed before the first ball was played. Shooter lane cliffy as well, looks and plays brand new with none of the pot...”
2020-12-14
Chesterfield, VA
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 347 times

#13150 3 years ago

Listed a Bally Lost World I brought back to life.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/107232

Machine - For Sale
Bally Lost World Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Bally Lost World. Purchased from another Pinside member in pieces. New: NVRAM, all header pins on every board, all crimp connectors, fuse holder on playfield and all fuse clips ...”
2020-12-15
York, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 254 times

There are 18,024 posts in this topic. You are on page 263 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/263?hl=mthirkell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.