(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,937 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by 27dnast
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,937 posts in this topic. You are on page 260 of 359.
#12951 3 years ago

Looking to buy a #PartyZone and hope to find one within about 3 hours of York, PA. Not looking for a huge project, but am open to something that needs a little work. Will pay a fair price based on the condition of the machine. Thanks!

#12952 3 years ago

With Baywatch now sold, I turn my attention to my Ghostbusters Premium. It's really nice with zero cab issues and zero playfield wear. ColorDMD, scoop lighting, a few additional playfield toys, slimer speaker grill acrylics, and even a custom topper I made. Game plays perfectly! I would like to use it as trade bait against a nice example of either Deadpool Pro (ideally nicely modded) or Premium. I would also be interested in the new JJP GnR LE with cash obviously going your way. Please hit me up if you are interested in these proposed trades.

If you are interested in buying the machine with good old cash money, then reach out as well! I would put up a marketplace ad for any sale to ensure the appropriate fees are paid to Pinside.

#12953 3 years ago

Wish somebody had a jp premium or a gnr standard I could come and get today.

#12954 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Wish somebody had a jp premium or a gnr standard I could come and get today.

I really want to like that GnR SE, but I'm still shell-shocked on how much they stripped from it compared to the LE. I love the price point for the SE and hate the LE price point, but I'm surprised with how much they had to remove from the experience to get there. It's hard for me to believe that the upper playfield, physical ball lock, and cool left ramp return wouldn't be sorely missed on the SE. Also, not sure the difference in the light show between the two considering the LE apparently has twice the amount of lights throughout. I loved the idea of a new GnR machine and was totally in based on the SEs of all of their previous games not being dramatically different from their LE models in terms of gameplay mechanics (i.e. mechs, ramps, etc..).

#12955 3 years ago

Anyone have a GB Pro they want to sell? Unmodded/stock preferred. Thanks!

#12956 3 years ago

I can tell you SE plays fing great. This game is coded very well out of the box. I think flow is much better. You really don’t notice the white side lights because the playfield colors and light show dominate.

I don’t regret getting SE over LE.

#12957 3 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

I can tell you SE plays fing great. This game is coded very well out of the box. I think flow is much better. You really don’t notice the white side lights because the playfield colors and light show dominate.
I don’t regret getting SE over LE.

From watching how you go through games I'll probably have a shot at yours before I score one somewhere else so please keep me in mind.

#12958 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For your consideration is a very nice Stern Nine Ball. It has Comet LED's throughout and the LED light board, Titan rubbers. It plays perfectly and fast. I have installed playfield...”
2022-03-06
Greystone Park, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 2378 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For your consideration is a very nice Stern Nine Ball. It has Comet LED's throughout and the LED light board, Titan rubbers. It plays perfectly and fast. I have installed playfield...”
2022-03-06
Greystone Park, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 2378 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12959 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

From watching how you go through games I'll probably have a shot at yours before I score one somewhere else so please keep me in mind.

I also have a ridiculously nice heavily modded JP Prem I just got. I’ll PM you if I move one of them. I’m getting to a point where my wallet is getting really pissed at my “At a Loss” flipping

I blame my flipping mostly on my enabler Bob Butch who keeps coming up with great games to tempt me with

FYI I’m on the hunt for a EHOH to buy.

#12960 3 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

I also have a ridiculously nice heavily modded JP Prem I just got. I’ll PM you if I move one of them. I’m getting to a point where my wallet is getting really pissed at my “At a Loss” flipping
I blame my flipping mostly on my enabler Bob Butch who keeps coming up with great games to tempt me with

Didn't you sell a nice EHOH a few months ago!? ha sell me that JP premium!

#12961 3 years ago

I sold 2 so far. Again this behavior needs to stop. JP literally just arrived so I am parking it here for a bit.

#12962 3 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

I sold 2 so far. Again this behavior needs to stop. JP literally just arrived so I am parking it here for a bit.

cash ready when you are ha, also have a nice heavily modded Iron Maiden pro and cash if you prefer to trade.

#12963 3 years ago

Have a buyer for Stranger Things if anyone has a BKSOR Premium for sale. Saw one posted today and sent a message. Missed out on one earlier in the week.

#12964 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Also, not sure the difference in the light show between the two considering the LE apparently has twice the amount of lights throughout.

That number is deceiving as they count the undercab lights and the CE counts the undercab and rear cabinet lights.

#12965 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

That number is deceiving as they count the undercab lights and the CE counts the undercab and rear cabinet lights.

Good to know!

#12966 3 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Lol...Damn Bob.

Man, I really want to see that SE. Im on the fence between the SE and LE.

#12967 3 years ago

The difference is between LE and CE not LE and standard. Above it reads as though the LE lighting is radically different than the SE and it isn’t other than the guitar ramp not being there and the hot rails being white not rgb colored.

#12968 3 years ago

For a friend... I don't think this will last long...

Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Listing this for a friend of a friend... I had a chance to inspect the game, here's my take: WCS 94 - condition is very nice but needs shopped. Head and cabinet are in excellent ...”
2020-10-31
Darnestown, MD
3,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 618 times

#12969 3 years ago

Dropped the price by $100 for a quick sale or trade.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104758

#12970 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Anyone have a GB Pro they want to sell? Unmodded/stock preferred. Thanks!

Might consider trading a very nice/very clean Shadow for GB Pro as well. Prefer to buy cash though.

#12971 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Still have that WoF?

#12972 3 years ago

Lots of trade/cash offers on my ELvira. Still hoping for Tron or MMR....

#12973 3 years ago

2 pins for sale in York Pennsylvania

TimeWarp $1200 - rebuilt flippers w/ new bats and linkage, leds, titan silicone/rubber, new drop target coils, new star posts, rebuilt driver board, power sup., and sound board.

Machine - For Sale
Time Warp Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Williams Time Warp pinball machine. Nice working machine. Recently shopped out. New flipper bats, flipper rebuild kits, leds, titan silicone/rubber kit, flipper switches, drop targ...”
2020-11-01
York, PA
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 465 times

Flash $1400 - shopped out, titan silicone/rubber, leds, rebuilt all flippers w/ new bats and linkage, new star posts, rebuilt sound board and 40 pin connector

Machine - For Sale
Flash Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Williams Flash pinball. Nice working game. Game is very clean. Recently shopped out. New titan silicone/rubber, leds, rebuilt 3 flippers with new bats and linkage, new flipper swit...”
2020-11-01
York, PA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 192 times

#12974 3 years ago
Quoted from JMiliauskas:

Looking to buy a #PartyZone and hope to find one within about 3 hours of York, PA. Not looking for a huge project, but am open to something that needs a little work. Will pay a fair price based on the condition of the machine. Thanks!

You should check out coin-op doc in Maryland. Honest people IMO.
Found the game I was looking for so don't just go by their inventory.

#12975 3 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a JJP POTC. I'm in Northern Virginia”
2020-12-29
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 56 days
Viewed: 635 times

#12976 3 years ago

Really want to move this game on. So i dropped the price again. Interested tradewise is Spider-Man vault, Simpson’s party and Elvira premium
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104758

#12977 3 years ago

Kicking around trading or selling Road Show to fund something else. Looking at RBION, WoF, BKSOR, The Shadow or DI are on my short list right now.

Added over 3 years ago:

Wife wants me to keep it...so this is no longer available.

#12978 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Stern JP within a reasonable drive from Columbia, MD. Anyone looking to move on from theirs?

Cash on the glass.

#12979 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “FOR SALE: Star Trek by Bally 1979. Works good. Needs to be shopped buy pretty clean as is. Pros: Playfield is good Backglass is good Plays 100% Cons: Slight hum in speaker ...”
2020-11-04
Midlothian, VA
1,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 451 times

#12980 3 years ago

Deciding to sell my Spooky Zacceria $4,000. I also still have my soccer kings for sale $1,500.

#12981 3 years ago

Monday Night Football for sale and will consider trades that do not involve me adding cash.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/105220

#12982 3 years ago

I have my Dirty Harry up for Sale. I will be posting my MMr Royal Edition soon for trade or sale. Less than 50 plays and 6/20 was the build date.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Dirty Harry by Williams. It is in great condition and works 100%. Full LED lighting, Full set of Cliffy’s installed, and titan rubbers. Very clean. It also has new gun and si...”
2020-11-06
Warrenton, VA
2,950 (Firm)
Viewed: 433 times

#12983 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Kicking around trading or selling Road Show to fund something else. Looking at RBION, WoF, BKSOR, The Shadow or DI are on my short list right now.

Interested if you do sell, depending on price, of course.

#12984 3 years ago

Looking to possibly trade my very nice Shadow (+/- $$) for an Aerosmith Pro or GNR DE.

May be open to other trades up or down...so if you're looking for a very nice Shadow example with very minimal Sanctum wear, let me know what you have.

Thx.

#12985 3 years ago

Nib gnr se. Trade for jp premium.

#12986 3 years ago

Gauging interest in trades for a very nice Dirty Harry. It's a prototype with the drop target in front of the warehouse and has color DMD, powdercoat, LEDs throughout. Looking to trade for a newer pin or possibly 90s pin if it's in excellent condition. Open to +/- cash.

#12987 3 years ago

Weekend special - need to make room. This thread only, $1600 if paid for or picked up this weekend.

Monday Night Football for sale and will consider trades that do not involve me adding cash.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/105220

#12988 3 years ago

I'm thinking of putting up my really nice DILE up for sale/trade. It's loaded. $500 Mezelmod topper, sideart, several light mods, Crazy Bob sign mod, Titan rubbers. Looks like it slid out of the box, new. $8,100 towards cash or trade/cash deal. PM for pix.

#12989 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Spider-Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for trade or sale is a very clean stern spiderman. Full leds and led ocd board installed. Mainly looking to trade for pins on my wishlist. 1 for 1 or 2 for 1 ok. Let me know if ...”
2020-11-08
Mars, PA
Trade
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 733 times

Spiderman up for trade. Pm if your interested.

#12990 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Capersville Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Capersville by Bally for sale. Works decent for a 1966 EM. Things to note: 1. Backbox lights are out. 2. Left flipper is weak needs rebuilding 3. Backglass decent. 7 out of...”
2020-11-08
Midlothian, VA
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 203 times

#12991 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Have a buyer for Stranger Things if anyone has a BKSOR Premium for sale.

Still looking for a BKSSOR premium if anyone has one in central or western PA.

#12992 3 years ago

$650obo Atari Airborne Avenger, working and in really nice condition, with very little playfield wear. Come and get Ritchies first game he ever designed!

Cash on pickup. Pickup in Fallston, MD.
Message for photos

PENDING SALE

#12993 3 years ago

Price Reduced on my Dirty Harry if anyone is interested. Took out OCD boards and Color DMD.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Dirty Harry by Williams. It is in great condition and works 100%. Full LED lighting, Full set of Cliffy’s installed, and titan rubbers. Very clean. It also has new gun and si...”
2020-11-06
Warrenton, VA
2,950 (Firm)
Viewed: 433 times

#12994 3 years ago

Through good Karma MY RICK AND MORTY IS BACK ON! My spot I sold when I thought I was getting COVID laid off came back around to me! My gameroom is full and something has to go to raise funds and make room. I have 2 long term keepers I'm offerering up, first one that goes goes.
1. Attack From Mars with full playfield swap, new cabinet wrap, color DMD, full LED, Animated Saucers, backboard decal, extra lights, mirror blades. A 1995 Attack From Mars as close to perfect as you can get without bugging HEP. $6400.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Like new HUO (48 plays since playfield swap) original 1995 Bally Attack From Mars! This game is as nice as you will find an original without bothering HEP. It has the following: B...”
2020-11-10
Crofton, MD
Viewed: 1072 times
Contributed to Pinside

2. The Simpsons Pinball Party with color DMD, minty playfield (no itchy/scratchy wear and clean shooter lane), perfect cabinet (no button wear), treehouse mod, pinnovators sub out, Tilt gameblades, manual, full COMET LEDs, target decals... a real world under glass. $6200
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Amazing condition The Simpsons Pinball Party! Color DMD, flawless cabinet, amazing playfield with LEDs and gameblades! It has the following: Pristine playfield. NO wear in itchy a...”
2020-11-08
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 587 times
Contributed to Pinside

And because I can't help myself and even though I'm raising funds, I'm still looking for local backglasses.
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I'm looking for fair condition (not mint) used backglasses to hang wall in my arcade as decorations... Super extra interested in Paragon. I am looking for the type of backglass you...”
2020-10-23
Crofton, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 78 days
Viewed: 1027 times

Thanks and happy pinball!

#12995 3 years ago

Monster Bash LE for sale and will get an ad up soon. Only selling because I bought a modded SE yesterday.

Asking $8000

Added over 3 years ago:

Sale pending

#12996 3 years ago

I have several fully rebuilt games available. I will sell outright or I am looking for any of the following games in trade (+/- $ as needed), TX-Sector, The Flintstones, Roadshow, Dialed In.

Machine - For Sale
Rock Encore Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for trade or sale is my rebuilt Gottlieb Rock. I have converted the game to Rock Encore (Sounds ROMs and NOS translite). The game was just disassembled, cleaned and rebuilt. Th...”
2020-11-09
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 320 times
Machine - For Sale
Flash Gordon Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “For sale or trade is my restored Flash Gordon. I just completed the installation of an Outside Edge hardtop on the game. This game is truly stunning in person. Every single mech...”
2020-11-08
Pittsburgh, PA
3,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 673 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my rebuilt Doctor Who. The game was recently disassembled, cleaned and rebuilt. New rubbers and LEDs were installed. The ramps, subway and topper dome were al...”
2020-11-08
Pittsburgh, PA
3,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 317 times

#12997 3 years ago

CV ad up in marktplace. Very clean with mods

#12998 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Cinema Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Cinema by Chicago Coin 1977. Works and looks good for its age. A few lights out, cabinet is decent, Backglass looks great and the playfield as well. Missing a insert near the flip...”
2020-11-09
Midlothian, VA
750 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 112 times

#12999 3 years ago

Looking to purchase a Spiderman vault or a Huo Tspp preferably without art blades

#13000 3 years ago

Anyone have a twister pin ? also selling a gaming pc if anyone needs one.

Other - For Sale
Gaming PC Intel Archived
“Selling a gaming pc i just built but did not fully finish. It just needs a graphics card of your choice to finsh. I know it's not pinball but figured i post it here anyway. Current...”
2020-11-10
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 155 times

There are 17,937 posts in this topic. You are on page 260 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/260 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.