(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 361.
#1251 8 years ago

Looking for an Elvis. Any condition is fine. Sold my last one to Buddy. Good guy. Let me know if you have one for sale. Also have a really nice Maverick that would trade towards Elvis. With a new display, shooter rod assembly. Fully shopped out with LEDs installed in the inserts and some on the playfield and back box. Nice cabinet and playfield. Looks like its HUO.

Thanks,
Ted

#1252 8 years ago
#1253 8 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Looking for an Elvis.

In any other context, that would be quite an interesting statement.

#1254 8 years ago

Shlockdoc is selling a beautiful Elvis in NJ

#1255 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Shlockdoc is selling a beautiful Elvis in NJ

The thin or fat model?

..Sorry.

#1256 8 years ago

That was wrong.

#1257 8 years ago

I know Mark. He is a good guy. He is selling a Gold which is more I can spend right now without the wife getting pissed.

#1258 8 years ago

I have a TOM listed in the marketplace for sale and I am traveling to Warrenton, VA next Friday and can bring it with me for anyone interested but distance is killing the deal. Comes with a full set of cabinet and headboard decals and 2 new auto eddy boards

#1259 8 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Looking for an Elvis. Any condition is fine. Sold my last one to Buddy. Good guy. Let me know if you have one for sale. Also have a really nice Maverick that would trade towards Elvis. With a new display, shooter rod assembly. Fully shopped out with LEDs installed in the inserts and some on the playfield and back box. Nice cabinet and playfield. Looks like its HUO.
Thanks,
Ted

I am still enjoying Elvis and the Rocky and Bullwinkle I picked up 2 years ago.

I sold my gold to ReplayRyan as your Elvis played better.

#1260 8 years ago

When you do want to sell Elvis. Let me know Buddy.

#1261 8 years ago

Found on CL.

Stern Lectronamo (1978)

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#1262 8 years ago

Totally modded out WOZ ECLE 8500
Totally restored Fire. New CPR playfield/plastics cleared cabinet etc. 3000

#1263 8 years ago

I have my very nice Getaway HSII listed. I'm looking to trade it for a nice RBION.

I also have a nice Williams Swords of Fury I'm looking to trade for a nice Taxi.

Located in Mount Rainier, Md.

#1264 8 years ago

Looking to buy a Mustang Pro Huo. Preferably without mods but in Mint Condition. Pm me if you have one to sell.

#1265 8 years ago

Stretch, I have one but I know it's not to your standards.

#1266 8 years ago

I have a nice Theatre of Magic for sale. $5000 or interesting trades + cash. I originally traded my LOTR for this game and while I would love another LOTR I still think I got the better end of that deal.

Here's a link to some Photobucket pictures --> http://s950.photobucket.com/user/worktheweb/library/ToM

Great shape overall. Was a reimport and has a single slot coin door set up for Francs. Playfield is in great shape except I noticed the Grand Finale insert is chipped on the right-hand bottom. I never noticed it until I took pix last night. Has great cabinet decals, head has a couple of dings in it. Inserts have mylar on them. Full Cointaker kit installed a few years ago. It also has a cool custom topper with LED flashers tied into the playfield inserts. Not my video but this is the topper. Trunk is pretty beat up but I have a new replacement along with the decals over the multiball magnet.

When I got the game the GI was out so I repinned J120 and had to make a fix down at the transformer. Works like a champ now. Will add a pic of the backbox interior to Photobucket later today.

#1267 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Have a all working wh20 for a quick sale game alll works but needs shopped. Has some broken plastics and mild planking in the inlanes but dont effect game play other than that it sld clean up for a great playing pin. Also has topper and topper dome looking for around 3400 . If interested message me with a email or phone and I will sent more pictures . Perfer a local sale on this one .20150805_140452.jpg 20150805_140409.jpg

Bump for 3200 had alot of interest but nothing in stone

#1269 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Bump for 3200 had alot of interest but nothing in stone

Super tempting since I have the cash now, but I think I am going to hold out for a Stern. GLWTS man, it should go quick!

#1270 8 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

I have a nice Theatre of Magic for sale. $5000 or interesting trades + cash. I originally traded my LOTR for this game and while I would love another LOTR I still think I got the better end of that deal.

I have played Bob's Theatre, it's a nice game. Someone grab it!

#1271 8 years ago

I picked up a beautiful but Unshopped Sst that I will never get to as my school year starts. Plus I just added Tron unexpectedly. Looking for 1800. Gsme will be beautiful with a shop and leds. Plastics , pf, boards toys all look great. Display perfect. Brain bug metal edges look great. No wear at scoops.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

image_4.jpgimage_4.jpg

image_5.jpgimage_5.jpg

#1272 8 years ago

Games for Sale and links

AC/DC LUCI ($7800)
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/23875

Star Trek Premium ($6300)
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/23873

Spider-Man (Stern) 2010/Chromed out ($6000)
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/22567

Iron Man (2010) ($4400)
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21383

Baby Pac-man ($750)
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/23874

#1273 8 years ago

Sold and picked up. I bought another pin and need space and cash. I like this game allot. Reducing to 2800. Losing at that price so lower and might as well keep it and store it. Cash and carry. Game is complete with coin box, lid, coin mechs, manual.
I am in Jessup, Md 20794.

Sold and picked up. Enjoy
Not sold through pinside.

#1274 8 years ago

Looking for an Elvis Huo.

#1275 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I am looking for the following machines in players condition or routed examples, factory stock preferably. Projects are fine also unless it needs a ton of resto. Send a PM
Gameshow
Millionaire- (FOUND)
Space Shuttle
Checkpoint
Fireball II
Whirlwind
Speak Easy
Cue Ball Wizard
WOF
HS2
WCS
SF II-(FOUND)

Millionaire and SFII have been found!!! Big thanks to everyone who Pm'd.

#1276 8 years ago

Found my HUO Elvis thanks to Pinzilla. Todd is a great guy to deal with honest, fair, and super cool. He and his family were awesome. Easiest pinball transaction I ever had. If you ever get to buy a pin from Todd your in for a treat. Thanks Todd!

#1277 8 years ago
Quoted from alimerick:

Wife has asked for a Gorgar. Looking for one.
I am in Jessup, Md 20794.
Have a Stern Grand Prix that was changed over from Spanish. Thinking of letting go. Has NOS correct American coin door. All English roms, sound. All Led with LED OCD. Cointaker back light, rebuilt flippers. Cash and carry IMG_3377.JPG Pictures on photobucket user limericka, album Grand Prix Stern. Link:
http://s671.photobucket.com/user/limericka/library/Grand%20Prix%20Stern?sort=2&page=1
In Market place.IMG_3380.JPG IMG_3381.JPG IMG_3382.JPG IMG_3383.JPG

I have never seen or heard of this, but I like it!!

#1278 8 years ago

HUO Xmen Magneto. Cliffys, LED flashers.

$5100

#1280 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Have a all working wh20 for a quick sale game alll works but needs shopped. Has some broken plastics and mild planking in the inlanes but dont effect game play other than that it sld clean up for a great playing pin. Also has topper and topper dome looking for around 3400 . If interested message me with a email or phone and I will sent more pictures . Perfer a local sale on this one .20150805_140452.jpg 20150805_140409.jpg

I believe this is now sold and going to a good home where it can be played by many people including kids that dont care about the minor planking in the inlanes lol. Anyway im glad it will live on and be enjoyed by many thax to everyone who inquired

#1281 8 years ago

I posted this in the NC thread and Marketplace but figured I would put out a feeler here. I'm looking for a late 50's-60's pitch and bat. I prefer a project with the caveat that any missing parts can be readily sourced. My requirements are 1) mechanical animation (men running the bases) 2) two player 3) multiple pitches. Again, don't want something fully restored (the longer it takes to clean up and fix, the happier my wife will be) If you have something or a lead on something, please let me know.
Thanks

#1282 8 years ago

I love this thread. Good stuff for sale and good people buying and selling.

#1283 8 years ago

I have a nicely modded Tron pro for 5700 has cliffy scoop, arcade mod, Hallmark cycles, shaker motor, Eli ramp kit, ZUSE stickers, Flynn sign, pop bumper mod. Could deliver anywhere in VA for 200 extra with help and set up in person as early as tomorrow.

I also have new in the box no need for waiting MMRLE

Thanks
Buddy

20150816_000054.jpg20150816_000054.jpg

20150816_000229.jpg20150816_000229.jpg

20150816_000115.jpg20150816_000115.jpg

#1284 8 years ago

I am a factory authorized distributor with stock on hand of MMRLE stainless new in the box. No waiting 8k picked up or 8200 delivered within a 250 mile circle of Norton Va 24273

The best pin is new again and just needs a new owner.

20150724_215155.jpg20150724_215155.jpg

20150724_215232.jpg20150724_215232.jpg

#1285 8 years ago

Wish I could get my existing order refunded, Buddy. I'd be doubly happy to buy from you and to get it soon.

#1286 8 years ago

Lowering my price on my Johnny Mnemonic to $2000 cash only, no trades. Needs new leg bolts (they are in poor shape) and one new leg bolt plate (stripped). There are a few lines out on the DMD, but everything else works fine. Little fade on the main cabinet, a little more fade on the backbox sides. Unshopped.

Price is firm at $2000 cash. I will fix the leg plate, replace the bolts, and shop it out the next couple of weeks if it doesn't sell at the $2k.

#1287 8 years ago

Looking for a Doctor Who!

#1288 8 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Wish I could get my existing order refunded, Buddy. I'd be doubly happy to buy from you and to get it soon.

Thank you I can't believe it's not sold yet but I am gonna try hard to push it now that I sold or traded all 8 Woz pins.

#1289 8 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Thank you I can't believe it's not sold yet but I am gonna try hard to push it now that I sold or traded all 8 Woz pins.

Id love to have it but I need to sell my wh20 I just finished and jm to get it. Im sure it wld be gone by then

#1290 8 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Lowering my price on my Johnny Mnemonic to $2000 cash only, no trades. Needs new leg bolts (they are in poor shape) and one new leg bolt plate (stripped). There are a few lines out on the DMD, but everything else works fine. Little fade on the main cabinet, a little more fade on the backbox sides. Unshopped.
Price is firm at $2000 cash. I will fix the leg plate, replace the bolts, and shop it out the next couple of weeks if it doesn't sell at the $2k.

Issue is you can get a nice shopped one with good dmd and needs nothing for around the same price .There's one other listed that is super nice with no fade for just a little more and it hasn't. sold. When I listed mine a few months ago for 2200 I had multiple buyers but changed my mind but still have it sold when im ready which I believe im finally letting it go to get something else .mine is shopped with leds and a awesome play field and rebuilt glove. However it is faded about half .glws my friend but you sld shop it at least and fix the small stuff and you sld get your price or maybe a little more .also summer time it seems harder to sell than winter

#1291 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Id love to have it but I need to sell my wh20 I just finished and jm to get it. Im sure it wld be gone by then

I thought you commented that it was sold?

#1292 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I thought you commented that it was sold?

I have my personal one with lots of upgrades including color dmd and its in really nice condition and I just finished redoing it

The one that sold needed shopped and wasn't in as nice condition

#1293 8 years ago

I have a 60-in-1 stand-up multicade for sale .. Amish built cabinet (very nice and solid), LCD display, decal themed around Namco 20 year reunion (Ms. Pac Man and Galaga on front, Ms. Pac Man full on side). PM if interested, looking for $1,000.

#1294 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Issue is you can get a nice shopped one with good dmd and needs nothing for around the same price .There's one other listed that is super nice with no fade for just a little more and it hasn't. sold. When I listed mine a few months ago for 2200 I had multiple buyers but changed my mind but still have it sold when im ready which I believe im finally letting it go to get something else .mine is shopped with leds and a awesome play field and rebuilt glove. However it is faded about half .glws my friend but you sld shop it at least and fix the small stuff and you sld get your price or maybe a little more .also summer time it seems harder to sell than winter

Where is the JM posted you are referring to?

#1295 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Where is the JM posted you are referring to?

Quoted from Turboghia:

#1296 8 years ago

Any interest in a Strange Science? Asking $1200. No topper, but have the flourescent tube for one. Unshopped, but plays well. New top ramp. Need to move it out of my office, and would rather sell it then store it in my basement.

#1297 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have my personal one with lots of upgrades including color dmd and its in really nice condition and I just finished redoing it
The one that sold needed shopped and wasn't in as nice condition

Now you wanna sell the one you just finished? Oy!

#1298 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Not really which y I haven't listed it . I just really want a mb, mm, cv and to raise the funds and make room some things have to go lol. Im just thinking out loud really not sure what I wanna do yet ugh.......

#1299 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I really love tearing them down and redoing them I think thats my passion and favorite part .I know its odd bc I always lose my ass bc I put so much time and money into every pin but its very satisfying seeing /playing the newly redone pin.

#1300 8 years ago

I have a beautiful Safecracker the one Pinsider Rawley originally found. It has since traveled from him to Pinsider Crash andFulltilt and now it's my turn to sell it. Anyone who has seen it can vouch for how nice it is. Never seen location play. Has wings and rope lighting still works, half full of tokens. Priced at 7k. This is the real deal.and I can get pics later tonight. Traveling up to MD tomorrow to deliver in person a MMRLE and have room. I also have a players condition F14 works but is missing speech but priced to sell at 1200. Flashers and music work. This will be in the van and could be delivered anywhere between Gaithersburg MD back to Norton VA.

There are 18,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.