(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,035 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by dmesserly
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 259 of 361.
#12901 3 years ago

Super nice Star Wars Episode One in the Marketplace. Trades considered, prefer a sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104003

#12902 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Sad to be selling this but nothing lasts forever. This Pirates is in excellent condition with almost no wear except around the ball trough. Side art has very tiny marks which are h...”
2020-10-17
Richmond, VA
4,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 551 times

#12903 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Sad to be selling some games but the collection has gotten too big. This Shadow is a nice example with very little wear except around the Sanctum, but that is to be expected. Fli...”
2020-10-17
Richmond, VA
Viewed: 834 times

#12904 3 years ago

Looking to trade a like new deadpool pro or Twd pro towards...
One of the cgc remake se
Or jp pro or premium. Lmk

#12905 3 years ago

Selling my AC/DC Premium VE

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104440

College Park, MD.

#12906 3 years ago

Interested in a WOZ RR. PM if interested. Might have a very nice shadow to trade for it.

#12907 3 years ago

Anyone in the Pittsburgh area have pinball glass for sale? PM with location and details.

Dave

#12908 3 years ago

I’m going to list four pins for sale, but just giving you guys the jump:

-Stargate (shopped in 2018 ~100 plays since, flippers rebuilt, LEDs throughout)

-Swords of Fury (some playfield wear and cabinet dings, especially on the backbox; full Cointaker LEDs, undercab lighting kit; I have an extra mini-playfield and drop target assembly that I picked up as spares years ago, fully shopped+flippers rebuilt in 2012)

-F-14 Tomcat (pretty nice, full Cointaker LED kit, Rock Custom Pinball undercab lighting kit, Yagov sticker mod for plain black plastic, fully shopped+flippers rebuilt in 2012)

-High Speed (some playfield wear, but a really nice cabinet).

F-14 and Swords of Fury were actually the first two pins I ever got, and I’ve been reluctant to part with them due to sentimentality. But they rarely get played these days, so it is time to move them along to a new home. Everything plays 100% with no errors. I’m selling to free up some space and to fund a MBLE (or possibly Jurassic Park Premium) purchase.

Swords of Fury has a possible buyer. We have been texting back and forth.

PM me and I can text or email you more pictures. I will probably edit this post with more details.

#12909 3 years ago

Just listed my nice Baywatch in the marketplace. It's got a colorDMD, full LEDs, the enerGI maestro board (unobtanium), titan rubbers, and some cool playfield mods/toys. Zero playfield wear, clean cab, and the game plays perfectly.

Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Super clean and fully working Baywatch that is fully shopped. This is one of the best playing and nicest examples I've seen and includes plenty of valuable/expensive extras: - Col...”
2020-10-21
Vienna, VA
4,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 869 times

#12910 3 years ago

Would also consider selling/trading my GB Premium with colorDMD, added lighting, speaker acrylics, and custom topper. My trade list is fairly short but would ideally be looking for nice examples of something from the list below plus or minus cash where needed:

- TZ
- Guns n Roses data east
- Guns n Roses LE JJP
- Elvira HOH
- Deadpool Premium

#12911 3 years ago

Anyone have an Oktoberfest they are ready to move on from?

#12912 3 years ago

Considering putting up Big Hurt for trade (not selling). If interested, let me know what you have.

Star Wars Episode 1 available.

I'll have a Shadow ready for trade at the end of the month also.

Modded Star Trek Pro available for trade.

#12913 3 years ago

Anybody looking for a Black knight swords of Rage limited edition? I know somebody sent me a message looking for one but I can't find it.

Avengers blue limited edition coming up for sale later today. Color DMD, Hooked Tesseract, shopped with clear rubber added.

#12914 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Sad to be selling this but nothing lasts forever. This Pirates is in excellent condition with almost no wear except around the ball trough. Side art has very tiny marks which are h...”
2020-10-17
Richmond, VA
4,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 551 times

Price drop. Game is in great condition!

#12915 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Sad to be selling some games but the collection has gotten too big. This Shadow is a nice example with very little wear except around the Sanctum, but that is to be expected. Fli...”
2020-10-17
Richmond, VA
Viewed: 834 times

Price drop!

#12916 3 years ago

fredericksburg.craigslist.org link

Claim of a free pinball. Probably a scam. One photo shows gold wings. Next two photos show black pyramid.

#12917 3 years ago
Quoted from curban:

fredericksburg.craigslist.org link
Claim of a free pinball. Probably a scam. One photo shows gold wings. Next two photos show black pyramid.

It's a scam, reached out before, one of those 'oh I already moved, it's with me in Oklahoma but the moving company can take it back, contact them'. Then the 'moving company' says it'll be $300 for us to bring it back, pre-pay that and we'll bring it to you. It's just a scam.

#12918 3 years ago

WTB Munsters LE
looking within few hours of northernVA

#12919 3 years ago

Want to trade 3 for 1- Pharaoh, Flash and Time Warp for something else.

#12920 3 years ago
Quoted from boostedskex:

Want to trade 3 for 1- Pharaoh, Flash and Time Warp for something else.

Are you able to deliver all three?

#12921 3 years ago

I have a HUO Stranger Things Pro with 1550 plays I would trade with cash towards up BKSOR Premium. It has Pin Stadium lights, Pin Stadium UV kit, the Stern shooter, and a shaker

#12922 3 years ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

Anyone have an Oktoberfest they are ready to move on from?

Going to sell a few games, just shifting things around. Very hard to choose what to pick!

Oktoberfest HUO with blades, shaker, knocker is up. Eventually Jack*bot. PM!

Added over 3 years ago:

OKF is off the table. Jack*bot will be on the table soon.

#12923 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Going to sell a few games, just shifting things around. Very hard to choose what to pick!
Oktoberfest HUO with blades, shaker, knocker is up. Eventually Jack*bot. PM!

Was going to ask how much for Oktoberfest, but can't send a message because he's ignoring me. How rude.

#12924 3 years ago

TFTC, ToM, TNA and X-Men gone to new homes... still have an ad up for Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Looking for JP Premium, Avengers Premium, Stranger Things Pro w/ UV, etc., Dialed In LE

#12926 3 years ago

Still have Elvira HoH. Still looking for Tron. Would also trade toward MMR or possibly BM 66

#12927 3 years ago

Still available. Price drop.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very Nice HUO Star Trek Premium. Cabinet and playfield are in excellent condition. No scratches on cabinet or playfield wear. Mods/Details include: Aurich Kit (Translite, speake...”
2020-11-07
Silver Spring, MD
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 738 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12928 3 years ago

Selling a large comic book collection, but would actually prefer to trade for a pin +- cash. Interested in TSPP or LOTR but may be others that could work. Below is the CL ad. PM me if you are interested.

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#12929 3 years ago

Selling two Gottlieb System Ones- Joker Poker and Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Was going to restore them, but I have too many projects before them. Both will come with new Ni-wumpf cpu boards (they feature an attract mode), rubber ring kits, and freshly pinned cpu to driver board cables. Joker Poker also comes with a new playfield (original has some wear). Will consider trades. Pm for details if interested.

#12930 3 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

Selling two Gottlieb System Ones- Joker Poker and Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Was going to restore them, but I have too many projects before them. Both will come with new Ni-wumpf cpu boards (they feature an attract mode), rubber ring kits, and freshly pinned cpu to driver board cables. Joker Poker also comes with a new playfield (original has some wear). Will consider trades. Pm for details if interested.

Price?

#12931 3 years ago

Any companies provide monthly pinball rentals in the area?

#12933 3 years ago

Looking for a project Taxi, Whirlwind or Funhouse. If anyone has one please shoot me a PM. Thanks.

#12934 3 years ago

Looking for a xenon, any condition other than fully restored.

#12935 3 years ago

$2,000 firm or will consider trades.

#12936 3 years ago

Just posted. Selling only, no trades.

#12937 3 years ago

just listed my nice Harlem Globetrotters this morn.

#12938 3 years ago

Simpsons Pinball Party in great condition posted. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104658

#12939 3 years ago

Anyone know of a good EM tech in the Maryland area? A friend’s neighbor has an EM that needs repair... Montgomery Co.

#12940 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Anyone know of a good EM tech in the Maryland area? A friend’s neighbor has an EM that needs repair... Montgomery Co.

try http://www.coinopdoc.com/

#12941 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Pinsider Dono is close by. Maybe try reaching out directly.

#12942 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

PM sent.

#12943 3 years ago

Dropped the price on my soccer kings $1,600

Machine - For Sale
Soccer Kings Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Looking to sell my very nice Soccer Kings that works great. Game plays great most of it is LEDS. Back glass, PF, and Cabinet all are in great shape. Asking $1,400 let me know if y...”
2020-10-18
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 584 times

Also I might consider trading my Zacceria Spooky for the right game.

#12944 3 years ago

Selling basically brand new Avengers premium. Just opened up last friday night. Don't enjoy playing it so it's up for sale. Not interested in trades

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104758

#12945 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Selling basically brand new Avengers premium. Just opened up last friday night. Don't enjoy playing it so it's up for sale. Not interested in trades
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104758

#12946 3 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Pinsider Dono is close by. Maybe try reaching out directly.

Thanks!, Yes, I'm actually doing restoration and repair work at the moment, so if you'd like work done on your EM give me a shout.

#12947 3 years ago

Hey all, not pin related but possibly looking to move my Neo Geo Goldie 2-slot that’s in great shape. It has a NOS cpo, new sticks and buttons, the EL panels work great, the card holder is new and from Szabo’s Arcade, the cabinet was smoothed out, sanded, and new vinyl was applied. The tube looks great and the motherboard was rebuilt and runs great. It also comes with 10 carts which are

Metal Slug
Fatal Fury
Baseball Stars Professional
Strikers 1945 Plus
Street Slam
Last Resort
Samurai Showdown
Art of Fighting
Burning Fight
Shock Troopers Second Squad

Asking $1250

If you have any questions just let me know.
Wanted to check locally first but will post in MP soon.

Thanks

#12948 3 years ago

Just posted.

#12949 3 years ago

I had a lot of inquires about potential trades for my Avengers premium. Only games I'm interested trade wise is Elvira premium and Spiderman Vault

#12950 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Eric @ pinballservice.com
Call or email
He's in that area

There are 18,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 259 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/259?hl=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.