(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,937 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by 27dnast
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,937 posts in this topic. You are on page 254 of 359.
#12651 3 years ago

ISO Baywatch, High Speed, Simpsons (DE) or Stargate. VA or close by.

#12652 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Here is a Spider Man Special Edition. There were only 50-60 of these made for Automated. The difference is the web rails, signed Backglass by Gary Stern and Steve Ritchie and some ...”
2020-08-25
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1075 times
Contributed to Pinside

Sweet game. Rare one as only 50 were made.

#12653 3 years ago

Just listed:

#12654 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Williams Judge Dredd (JD) Pinball machine Selling this Judge Dredd pinball machine in good condition no topper. The top of the playfield was taken a part to be cleaned and waxed...”
2020-08-26
Glen Mills, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 500 times

#12656 3 years ago

Looking for an Attack From Mars LE

#12657 3 years ago

Turtles LE. Minty. Less than 100 plays. Posting for a friend. $8500 plus/minus cash for trades. PM for details. Trades welcomed. Located between DC and Baltimore.

Help me Brown Nose my boss!

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Help me brown nose my boss! Brand New Out Of Box TMNT LE! $8,500 cash +/- trades! As minty fresh as Spiramint Gum. Less than 100 plays (last confirmed at 36). If trading prefer la...”
2020-08-27
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 822 times

#12658 3 years ago

I didn’t realize anti-gravity was a feature of TMNT LE.

#12659 3 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

I didn’t realize anti-gravity was a feature of TMNT LE.

It keeps the stress off the cabinet so the corners don't split open.

#12660 3 years ago

Vector fs in market

Machine - For Sale
Vector Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Vector nice original playfield Mylar protected NO HYPE wear . Very unique Bally class of 81. NOS backglass LEDs.”
2020-10-11
Morrisville, PA
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 838 times
Contributed to Pinside

Fathom

Machine - For Sale
Fathom Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Original Fathom. Playfield original mylared protected it nicely. Original backglass and plastics . Game plays 100% and Is very fast and responsive as it should be. Spinner ri...”
2020-11-13
Morrisville, PA
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 2644 times

#12661 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Vector fs in

Nice Vector! I want one, badly. Just not in this price range. Good luck with the sale.

#12662 3 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Nice Vector! I want one, badly. Just not in this price range. Good luck with the sale.

condition condition condition

#12663 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Turtles LE. Minty. Less than 100 plays. Posting for a friend. $8500 plus/minus cash for trades. PM for details. Trades welcomed. Located between DC and Baltimore.
Help me Brown Nose my boss!

Ewwwwww

Machine - For Sale

TMNT LE Trades +/- Cash Welcomed. Help me brown nose my boss

New!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Help me brown nose my boss! Brand New Out Of Box TMNT LE! $8,500 cash +/- trades! As minty fresh as Spiramint Gum. Less than 100 plays (last confirmed at 36). If trading prefer la...”

13 hours ago

Crofton, MD

sataneatscheese

#12664 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

The only time I think Lloyd's games are discounted is when he doesn't realize the value. Most of his games are above average price and they all need work. Rob actually has good prices but you need to know what you are getting into. Seems like the majority of people that complain about him don't take the time to look at everything.

Lloyd sells crap for way more than it is worth, people are fools for paying top dollar for that stuff. he just sold a waterlogged funhouse for 2800 that is just plain wrong.

#12665 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

Lloyd sells crap for way more than it is worth, people are fools for paying top dollar for that stuff. he just sold a waterlogged funhouse for 2800 that is just plain wrong.

Yea...a lot of his repeat customers are overseas too. They tend to pay a premium. I agree though...most of his stuff is overpriced. I heard you get better deals if you are around when he is bringing in new games. I don't have time for that though.

#12666 3 years ago

I got a very nice Shadow asking $3600 (OBO) contact me for pics will be listing on marketplace soon thanks.

#12667 3 years ago

It is crazy what people pay for some of coinops stuff considering the condition ...and that's just from a few pics. Im littlery minutes from them and rarely even try anymore. The few times I have went to look at them the conditions were pretty bad for the price asked . In most cases I can get a nice condition fully working version usually with nice upgrades/mods for around the same price. But they do well and have a great following and everything usually sells quickly ....there are many folks out there that love projects and it's one the few places left that finds them.

#12668 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

Not that it matters but it sold for $2550.

#12669 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

It is crazy what people pay for some of coinops stuff considering the condition ...and that's just from a few pics. Im littlery minutes from them and rarely even try anymore. The few times I have went to look at them the conditions were pretty bad for the price asked . In most cases I can get a nice condition fully working version usually with nice upgrades/mods for around the same price. But they do well and have a great following and everything usually sells quickly ....there are many folks out there that love projects and it's one the few places left that finds them.

Littlery is now my favorite word

#12670 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

condition condition condition

Totally. Vectors seem to be beat to hell or very nice. I want something in the middle that is all there.

#12671 3 years ago

There is another vector in the market may be what your looking for !

#12672 3 years ago

Lots of replies to my Elvira HOH trade post. Still hoping for a trade still. Totan, Tron or MMR

#12673 3 years ago

Looking for a HUO Hot Wheels for a birthday gift for my wife. Willing to use any of the 3 games I have for sale in trade negotiations if interested. Ideally, machine would be within 2 hours or so of 17402.

#12674 3 years ago

Have a F-14 playfield protector i never installed in my game (and no longer have it). Was going to sell it at pinfest this year but we all know what happened there...

#12676 3 years ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

Looking for a HUO Hot Wheels for a birthday gift for my wife. Willing to use any of the 3 games I have for sale in trade negotiations if interested. Ideally, machine would be within 2 hours or so of 17402.

HW is so good. Hope you find one

#12677 3 years ago

I’m thinking of trading my beautiful HUO TSPP with tons of upgrades (e.g., Color DMD, full Cointaker LED kit/LED OCD, Flipper Fidelity speakers, Titans, full Cliffy kit, etc.) for a nice Walking Dead premium, or maybe a particularly nice whirlwind (+/- cash). Please PM me if interested.

#12678 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my flawless TMNT LE. Very low plays, radioactive container mod, shooter lane protector, and interactive RGB ramps. I'll post pics and some point. Feel free to text 81424...”
2020-09-16
Franklin Park, PA
8,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1373 times
. OBO

#12679 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my White Water in very good condition. Asking $6200 with colorDMD, $5800 with original DMD. Playfield is very clean. Cabinet has very slight typical fade like most Willi...”
2020-08-28
Manheim, PA
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 680 times

Pickup in Manheim, PA!

Added over 4 years ago:

SOLD

#12680 3 years ago

Considering trading my Mac Attack contact me if your and for pics thanks

#12681 3 years ago

I have a nice Comet (working 100%, LEDs, VRAM, Pinscore Displays, factory mylar very minimal playfield wear) and a nice Waterworld (Working 100%, LEDs). I need to make room for some more Arcade Games... so my though was either sell the Comet outright (looking for $1600) or Trade Both for a Newer Stern Pin... anyone interested? Located in MD near BWI Airport.

#12682 3 years ago

Going to be posting a very nice Aztec EM up for sale soon as I have quickly run out of room. Just a small wear spot on the playfield, backglass is amazing, cabinet is really good. Will get pics up soon, but can send them if you pm me. Will be asking 900 or best offer. Motivated to sell!

#12683 3 years ago

I have a WOECLE I bought new. Selling for $6500 firm. Has original light boards as I've had no problem with them. Original green rails were scratched so I replaced with ruby red rails and lock bar as green was unavailable from Jersey but green rails and lock bar are included. Has witch mod and lighted Fair Balloon. Pm if interested - not in market place yet.

Added over 4 years ago:

WOZ is sold - Thanks for the great response!

#12684 3 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I have a WOECLE I bought new. Selling for $6500 firm. Has original light boards as I've had no problem with them. Original green rails were scratched so I replaced with ruby red rails and lock bar as green was unavailable from Jersey but green rails and lock bar are included. Has witch mod and lighted Fair Balloon. Pm if interested - not in market place yet.

PM’d

#12685 3 years ago

I'm interested in applying gold/brass to my IJTPA. If anyone is interested in selling the brass lockdown and side rails or helping brass, PM me. Thanks

#12686 3 years ago

Just posted. Very nice Willy Wonka LE with many key upgrades.

#12687 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my flawless TMNT LE. Very low plays, radioactive container mod, shooter lane protector, and interactive RGB ramps. I'll post pics and some point. Feel free to text 81424...”
2020-09-16
Franklin Park, PA
8,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1373 times

PRICE DROP on TMNT LE

#12688 3 years ago

My $1,500 loss is your gain!

#12689 3 years ago

#12690 3 years ago

Just posted my Elvira and the party monsters asking $3300 (OBO).

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully Working Elvira most of the game has LEDS in it. Cabinet is in Decent shape just a bit of fade playfield is also Decent for an Elvira. Game is a reimport but the inside of th...”
2020-09-02
Chippewa, PA
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 483 times

#12691 3 years ago

Ad is up for my Aztec! Please buy it. The game is awesome but I have no more room...

Machine - For Sale
Aztec Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my really nice Aztec EM. It plays amazing! Game looks really good, backglass is amazing, playfield is good with a small wear mark near the right flipper, plastics ar...”
2020-09-03
Richmond, VA
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 210 times

#12692 3 years ago

Looking to sell my Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro) pro, wanted to gather some interest. Got it NIB in Feb 2019 - located in Fairfax VA. PM me - thanks!

#12693 3 years ago

We have a nice and somewhat modded Ghostbusters Pro that we are letting go of. I just shopped it out with fresh Titan bands. It's got Cliffy's, shaker motor, Prem/LE library upgrade, back panel led strip, Drain busters inlane rail extenders, version 2 slimer mech, rollover mirrored plexiglass and real playfield support service rails. We got it NIB in May of 2016. Located in Richmond, VA. $5300

#12694 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Deadpool (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Nice HUO Deadpool pro - second owner - game plays fast and strong, works as it should - going to miss this one! Includes: powder coated legs / rails / hinges / lockdown bar shaker...”
2020-09-04
Chesterfield Township, NJ
5,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 330 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12695 3 years ago

Got a great Simpsons Pinball Party for sale 20 min north of Pittsburgh. Great condition and loaded! ColorDMD, Treehouse Mod, Topper, side art, side armor, led, cliffys, NVRam

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/101804

#12696 3 years ago

Couple leads on a Totan but still looking. Have Elvira HOH and Wonka LE to trade. MD/PA/VA area

#12697 3 years ago

Just got my Aerosmith Pro back from a temp trade of Ghostbusters. Haven’t unloaded and brought it in the house yet. So figured I’d see if anyone was interested in a temporary trade for Aerosmith? Looking for something I haven’t played much ideally, just let me know what you have if interested.

#12698 3 years ago

Timeline arcade in York Pa live auction 5pm
https://www.facebook.com/timelinearcadeyork

#12699 3 years ago

Look to trade my Elvira HOH for Star Trek LE or Black Knight Swords of Rage.

#12700 3 years ago

I have listed my DrWho for sale in the marketplace for 2900. Time expander was rebuilt(including motor and gearbox) cliffy’s applied and game has no errors:

Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a nice players quality DR Who that has been in my home for 8 years. I rebuilt the time expander(replaced gearbox) and applied cliffy protectors 6 years ago. I have ins...”
2020-08-13
Herndon, VA
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 259 days
Viewed: 654 times

I also have a couple of arcade games for sale. Stargate $750 obo, Centipede 350 obo if anyone is interested.

Wick

There are 17,937 posts in this topic. You are on page 254 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/254?hl=lathroum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.