(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,046 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 minutes ago by jugood20
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,046 posts in this topic. You are on page 251 of 361.
#12501 3 years ago

Lowering the price on my Black Rose to $2375...

#12502 3 years ago
Quoted from Blu:

Pretty sure spiderpin has one for sale in Tabb, VA

Yeah just a little bit to far of a drive for me

#12503 3 years ago

Im ready to deal on my Demo Man

#12504 3 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Im ready to deal on my Demo Man

I still have some leftover bulk packs of (premium) TP, brand name hand sanitizer and 3M N95 face masks left. What kinda deal can we do?
LOL, Just kidding locksmith. The MMRLE is still playing great!

#12505 3 years ago

Any chance anyone has a Dr Who they might want to sell with preferably a nice cabinet thanks.

#12506 3 years ago

I just listed my Pirates LE let me know if interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/100392

#12507 3 years ago

Nevermind, apparently it has been sold.

#12508 3 years ago

Going out of town for a few days but Looking for Game of Thrones pro. Stern Indy jones or TWD pro. Have a nice loaded Stranger Things pro with nice mods to trade.

#12509 3 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Lowering the price on my Black Rose to $2375...

PM sent.

#12510 3 years ago

I’ve decided to finally let go of my Funhouse. Playfield has been touched up and a Playfield protector installed. A ton of new parts including: new ramps (previous owner), new plastic set, new disc assembly, new trap door and hinge assembly, new lamp shade (by Pam), new flipper bats, rubbers, etc. nice but a players game.

$4800 firm....what I have into it.

#12511 3 years ago

I am selling Pinball trash on Ebay if anyone is interested. Its not classy enough for Pinside....well maybe the original Pinbot decals are...but the rest hmmm. Decided not to sell it here after the Grammar Police scandal that had to go to the supreme pinball court of opinion. In all seriousness if you DO BUY one of my ebay parts or manuals and you saw my scandalous post here I promise to ForceFlow that I will donate to Pinside...

ebay.com link: itm

#12512 3 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Posted my Raven in the marketplace.

Couple things here -

Might entertain a cash + trade deal for a cheap, working EM. Something $500 or less and you make up the difference in cash.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-raven-10

Also, not pin related, but I have a Arcade 1UP Mortal Kombat machine I am looking to sell. $200 with riser. These are back up to $300 without a riser at stores. PM me if interested.

Added over 4 years ago:

Edit:

MK Arcade1UP - $150.

#12513 3 years ago

Lowered price on my spectacular Demo Man.

#12514 3 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

That’s a beautiful machine. Glwts!

#12515 3 years ago

Couple of pins incoming and need to make room.

Going to list my BSD and also a Cruisin Exotica.

#12516 3 years ago

HEY!!! Anyone want to trade????

My Comet for your Baby Pac-Man!?!?!?? Trying to free up some space and fit in another arcade game into the gameroom.

Comet is very nice. Works 100% and had all LEDs... minor blems for age. let me know and I can get some pics.

#12517 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/100461
I'm also on the lookout for some single level Williams play fields for Systems 3-7.

#12518 3 years ago

Looking to trade stranger things pro. Lots of nice mods. Looking for stern Indy jones. TWD game of thrones pro maybe a few other newer sterns.

#12519 3 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Nick is a very easy guy to deal with and that is a gorgeous Demoman!

#12520 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Nick is a very easy guy to deal with and that is a gorgeous Demoman!

Thanks Bob, I may just strip out the Chrome,color DMD and speakers and go back to stock soon.

#12521 3 years ago

Mortal Kombat IV for sale. PM me. Not a pinball but it’s Friday.

#12522 3 years ago

$1400 obo listing this for a friend.
Game is in Greencastle, PA

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/v6mBTrEhY51YX1YN7

Here’s the good and bad of it all:

Bad:

No legs

Issues with displays

Missing interlock switch.

Both locks have been drilled out.

Needs a complete shop.

Back glass is flaking in large spots, but most pieces have been saved.

Good:

Game plays 100%, all switches and coils.

Sound working 100%

All rubbers were replaced 2 weeks ago, so game could be played and tested.

#12523 3 years ago

This was my second choice for a Pinside name.

#12524 3 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

Looking for a Revenge From Mars.

Drove 4 hours to pick one up today, only to find that someone had used locktite on the head bolts. I needed the head off to transport it. Didn't think about drilling them out until 90 minutes into a very lonely ride home. 8 hours of driving. No pin.

Anyone have one closer before I make a second 8-hour trip(with my drill)???

#12525 3 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

Drove 4 hours to pick one up today, only to find that someone had used locktite on the head bolts. I needed the head off to transport it. Didn't think about drilling them out until 90 minutes into a very lonely ride home. 8 hours of driving. No pin.
Anyone have one closer before I make a second 4-hour trip(with my drill)???

I wonder if a solder iron would get the bolt hot enough to free the locktight? I've done it with smaller bolts before.

#12526 3 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

Anyone have one closer before I make a second 4-hour trip(with my drill)???

As a former owner of an RFM, I'm confused by this. The head is held on by a pair of threaded hex bolts on each side. Even with lock-tite applied, one hex key set inside the machine holding the receiving end, and one outside the machine applying counter torque, should have easily broken them free. I bought a set of T-Handle hex's at Harbor Freight to make it easier on the hands for a lot of pinball stuff.

#12527 3 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

As a former owner of an RFM, I'm confused by this. The head is held on by a pair of threaded hex bolts on each side. Even with lock-tite applied, one hex key set inside the machine holding the receiving end, and one outside the machine applying counter torque, should have easily broken them free. I bought a set of T-Handle hex's at Harbor Freight to make it easier on the hands for a lot of pinball stuff.

I got one of four out. There was glue visible on the threads of that one. The other would not budge and I put about everything I could into it. The owner tried as well. The two pieces (bolt and female receiving end) were glued solid.
I’ve owned a Pin2k in the past and I’m familiar with how easy this should have been. These were inseparable.

#12528 3 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

I got one of four out. There was glue visible on the threads of that one. The other would not budge and I put about everything I could into it. The owner tried as well. The two pieces (bolt and female receiving end) were glued solid.
I’ve owned a Pin2k in the past and I’m familiar with how easy this should have been. These were inseparable.

That sucks. Was there no hardware store close by just to go buy a drill? If you aren't already aware, check out all the cool software applejuice is adding to this game. If you are into mods, get his shaker harness+a Sam shaker and add a powered sub. It makes for an impressive experience.

#12529 3 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

That sucks. Was there no hardware store close by just to go buy a drill? If you aren't already aware, check out all the cool software applejuice is adding to this game. If you are into mods, get his shaker harness+a Sam shaker and add a powered sub. It makes for an impressive experience.

We gave up and I was already well on my way home when the drilling method even occurred to me. I’ve been wanting a RFM for a while, so I hope to make it as good as possible and make it a keeper. I’ve seen the shaker mod, which is awesome, but I’ll have to check out the other updates.

Sorry for hijacking the thread, everyone!

#12530 3 years ago

Folks,

I Have a TMNT LE looking to sell or Trade. Machine has less than 30 plays (Mint condition)

Would be very interested is the following titles (high qaulity machibes only):
Metallica LE
The Big Lebowski
MM Royal Edition
AFM LE
Twilight Zone

Open to hear other offers, cash offers too.

Machine is located in Pasadena, MD.

Bryan

#12531 3 years ago

Looking for a Title Fight. Anyone have one for sell?

#12532 3 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

We gave up and I was already well on my way home when the drilling method even occurred to me. I’ve been wanting a RFM for a while, so I hope to make it as good as possible and make it a keeper. I’ve seen the shaker mod, which is awesome, but I’ll have to check out the other updates.
Sorry for hijacking the thread, everyone!

Sorry man. Someone find this good person an RFM that can be disassembled correctly!

#12533 3 years ago

Sorry,
Duplicate

#12534 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Lookingto mix things up. I’d like to make a trade for an Attack From Mars LE, Monster Bash LE or a Dialed In LE. PM me if interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Star Trek LE #602. LE mirrored side blades (cutouts for Photon lights), LCD ColorDmd, lighted speakers, external volume control & keyless access to coin door, interactive b...”
2020-08-02
Altoona, PA
Trade
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 4134 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12535 3 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Sorry man. Someone find this good person an RFM that can be disassembled correctly!

Thanks, but I actually did that drive a second day in a row. I drilled out the 3 remaining bolt and got the head off. Got it home and it's already set up and working....although the head's held on with temporary replacement bolts for the time being.

#12536 3 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

Thanks, but I actually did that drive a second day in a row. I drilled out the 3 remaining bolt and got the head off. Got it home and it's already set up and working....although the head's held on with temporary replacement bolts for the time being.

16 hours in 2 days... I hope you get a lot of pleasure from that pin! G’z.

#12537 3 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

Well then I, for one, hope you have smooth sailing going forward with the pin and get lots of enjoyment from the game.

#12538 3 years ago

Space Station posted in the classifieds near Annapolis.

Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% working with new blue led display, new blue ramps, updated station, titan silicone rubbers, comet LED’s, new power supply board, new interconnect driver board, Nvram, The LE...”
2020-08-09
Annapolis, MD
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 575 times

#12539 3 years ago

Trying to stir up some love for my Demo Man.$350.00 off with removal of the Color DMD.Standard display would be installed.

#12540 3 years ago

Looking for widebody invisi or hd or voodoo, etc

Have standard body voodoo to trade too. Cash also. Thanks

#12541 3 years ago

Another non pin post.
Looking to sell $450 or trade for a 1up Star Wars game.
Arcade 1up Galaga converted to a 60 in 1.
Upgrades/Mods include:
60 in 1 Jamma pcb with Jamma harness and switching power supply.
Tornado Terry's 4-way joystick and Happ style buttons.
20" Dell monitor that is slanted back to look more like a real arcade game. (Also much easier to view.)
DIY built 15" high riser.
Light up marquee. Turns on/off with game.
Clear coated control panel so no deck protector needed.
Located in Harrisburg Pa 17112

Added over 4 years ago:

Game is now sold to a fellow Pinsider.

#12542 3 years ago

DemoMan down to $3,000 or Bo. Nicest one for sale!

#12543 3 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

DemoMan down to $3,000 or Bo. Nicest one for sale!

Great guy/seller and price.

#12544 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Guardians of the Galaxy or a Deadpool? Can pay cash or possibly make a trade. Thanks

#12545 3 years ago

Dropped the price on World Challenge Soccer to $1200

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working World Challenge Soccer plays good. Only con on the machine is it had some wear near the flippers on the PF. Has some touch ups done to it to make it look better. Rest...”
2020-07-28
Chippewa, PA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1045 times

#12546 3 years ago

Pin*Bot and TFTC both pending pickup. BSD may be shortly. Theatre of Magic and X-Men Pro both available for sale/trade. Located outside Pittsburgh.

#12547 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Dropped the price on World Challenge Soccer to $1200

Sale Pending!

World Challenge Soccer

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Fully working World Challenge Soccer plays good. Only con on the machine is it had some wear near the flippers on the PF. Has some touch ups done to it to make it look better. Rest...”

13 days ago

Chippewa, PA

1,200 (OBO)

Coolpinballdino

Wow lowest priced DMD game I have seen in a long time. I wish you were closer (as they say) I am sure you will get a quick sale! Thats Awesome!

Anyone near me have any project "AS IS" DMD games in that price range PM me!

#12548 3 years ago

Price drop on my Space Station to $2000

#12549 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Anyone looking to sell a Guardians of the Galaxy or a Deadpool? Can pay cash or possibly make a trade. Thanks

I'll have a HUO Deadpool Pro up shortly but distance is probably an issue

#12550 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Jersey Jack Pirates of the Caribbean Standard Edition. Single owner. Beautiful condition. Looking for local cash sale (sorry no shipping) or trade plus cash. Check out my wishlist ...”
2020-08-10
Coatesville, PA
12,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 711 times
Contributed to Pinside

Was originally sold yesterday but buyer backed out. Will entertain quite a few trade + cash offers. Check my wishlist or just make me an offer. Will love to sell it outright.

There are 18,046 posts in this topic. You are on page 251 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/251?hl=razorv23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.