(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,014 posts in this topic. You are on page 250 of 361.
#12451 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

Someone buy my Big Lebowski.

Machine - For Sale

The Big Lebowski - plus about $1K mods/extras

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “For sale is a HUO The Big Lebowski. $15,000/OBO. Not looking for any trades at this time.

Original owner, purchased from Cointaker less than a year ago. Game works 100% with no...”

5 hours ago

Aldie, VA

15,000 (OBO)

PinBackpacker

Crap, that is not a bad deal at all when you compare it to the POTCs for sale lately

#12452 3 years ago

Have a couple of games I would put up for trades. X-men pro and Space Station. Both were just shopped, new comet led's all over, clear rings, new flipper bats, tons of stuff done to each. Both are ready to rock. My wishlist has a bunch of stuff I would consider, but top of the list at the moment are Deadpool or Guardians of the Galaxy. I am in NC, but am always willing to hop in the truck for a deal. I can add or take cash to make the right deal. Thanks

#12453 3 years ago

I500 is SOLD

Hoping to post JackBot tomorrow. Super fun game!

#12454 3 years ago

My son asked me today to try and get an Iron Maiden, he is willing to offer up his nice TSPP towards one. Let me know if you want to see some pics and have a Iron Maiden to trade. Located near Annapolis

#12455 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

If anyone is interested in JB, shoot me a PM

I messaged you on fb too

#12456 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheesegritty:

I messaged you on fb too

Sorry folks! Shut down early last night.

All PMs returned! Thanks for the interest!

#12457 3 years ago

Still searching for an older Data East or system 11 game if anyone is looking for a quick cash sale.

#12458 3 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Still searching for an older Data East or system 11 game if anyone is looking for a quick cash sale.

I’ve got a Space Station I could be talked out of.

#12459 3 years ago

Just listed a TSPP for trade, really looking for a Iron Maiden Preimum or similar, could add cash or another pin.

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “WTT: nice TSPP towards an Iron Maiden or similar pin. IM being first choice. TSPP has been shopped, newer rubbers and leds, side blades and speaker panel decal. Has tree house m...”
2020-07-26
Annapolis, MD
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 822 times

#12460 3 years ago
Quoted from RazorV23:

I’ve got a Space Station I could be talked out of.

PM sent

#12461 3 years ago

I got my lost world for sale in good condition plays great asking $1300 thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Lost World Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Good condition Lost World full working and plays good. Back glass is in good shape the PF is also in pretty decent shape. Cab has some scratches but it's pretty good overall asking...”
2020-07-27
Chippewa, PA
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 376 times

#12462 3 years ago

Let me know if you have an IMDN LE that you may wish to sell. Thanks so much.

Dan

#12463 3 years ago

Nice and uncommon Gottlieb Panthera for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Panthera Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Uncommon Gottlieb Panthera, recently serviced. All works, excellent cabinet, very nice playfield.”
2020-07-27
Warrenton, VA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 274 times

#12464 3 years ago

I have a new, low play TMNT LE. Will trade for nice Paragon and cash...

#12465 3 years ago

Just listed my World Challenge Soccer fully working DMD game. Has some touch ups done to the PF near the flippers you can see in the pics. Asking $1700 (OBO) let me know if your interested thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working World Challenge Soccer plays good. Only con on the machine is it had some wear near the flippers on the PF. Has some touch ups done to it to make it look better. Rest...”
2020-07-28
Chippewa, PA
1,200 (OBO)
Viewed: 1045 times

#12466 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

I have a new, low play TMNT LE. Will trade for nice Paragon and cash...

What? Why so soon?

#12467 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

What? Why so soon?

Just kidding. It's an awesome game and fast, fast player!

#12468 3 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Nice and uncommon Gottlieb Panthera for sale.

Thats awesome and a good price I wish I was in the market right now!

#12469 3 years ago

$7100!

#12470 3 years ago

So I'm looking for a space jam pinball..... not my normal but it's not for me. So a few weeks ago my best friend who isn't in the hobby( but likes to play mine) was diagnosed with cancer and further tests last week revealed he now has stage 4 lung cancer and is only 40.... they believe it is genetic . So he is a huge Michael Jordan fan and I wanted to surprise him with a space jam to raise his spirits and give him something to do while he battles the toughest fight of his life. If anyone has a lead on one or has one for a decent price let me know .. thanks.

#12471 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

So I'm looking for a space jam pinball..... not my normal but it's not for me. So a few weeks ago my best friend who isn't in the hobby( but likes to play mine) was diagnosed with cancer and further tests last week revealed he now has stage 4 lung cancer and is only 40.... they believe it is genetic . So he is a huge Michael Jordan fan and I wanted to surprise him with a space
jam to raise his spirits and give him something to do while he battles the toughest fight of his life. If anyone has a lead on one or has one for a decent price let me know .. thanks.

A lovely gesture - best of luck

#12472 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

A lovely gesture - best of luck

Thank u and thanks for the private message .

#12473 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

So I'm looking for a space jam pinball..... not my normal but it's not for me. So a few weeks ago my best friend who isn't in the hobby( but likes to play mine) was diagnosed with cancer and further tests last week revealed he now has stage 4 lung cancer and is only 40.... they believe it is genetic . So he is a huge Michael Jordan fan and I wanted to surprise him with a space jam to raise his spirits and give him something to do while he battles the toughest fight of his life. If anyone has a lead on one or has one for a decent price let me know .. thanks.

Adding to this since that pin doesn't come up much especially in decent condition I'm gonna add a NBA fast break as a possibility also as I think he wld enjoy any basketball themed pin..... but space jam is my first choice bc of my. Thanks and any details to help locate are greatly appreciated.

#12474 3 years ago

Not a pin but I have a dedicated Millipede arcade game, working 100% with a nice monitor. Has a "generic" control panel overlay but otherwise in nice shape. Looking for $650/obo. PM for any interest happy to send a few pics. Would consider non-EM pinball trades or Fire Escape.

#12475 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Adding to this since that pin doesn't come up much especially in decent condition I'm gonna add a NBA fast break as a possibility also as I think he wld enjoy any basketball themed pin..... but space jam is my first choice bc of my. Thanks and any details to help locate are greatly appreciated.

Assume you saw this one? https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83479

#12476 3 years ago

Little much and not looking to get into shipping.... looking within few hours of driving so I can pick it up and check everything out

#12477 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Little much and not looking to get into shipping.... looking within few hours of driving so I can pick it up and check everything out

You should take a look at the Pinside map on Space Jam game page to see who owns one that is close to you. Maybe they would be willing to sell. I have gotten a couple of games in the past this way.

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/space-jam/owners

#12478 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

You should take a look at the Pinside map on Space Jam game page to see who owns one that is close to you. Maybe they would be willing to sell. I have gotten a couple of games in the past this way.
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/space-jam/owners

Thats a good idea. When I get home this evening I'll do some searching

#12479 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Can try and track the real Jordan pin down.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/76127

#12480 3 years ago

My Black Rose is still available. Will be a driveway pickup and cash only sale. I can provide videos.

#12481 3 years ago

Just posted this up, open to trades too!

Machine - For Sale
Spy Hunter Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Bally Spy Hunter Pinball This is a relatively rare and quirky game with great music and sounds from the era! Plays great and has been recently stripped down and shopped...”
2020-08-03
Virginia Beach, VA
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 198 times

#12482 3 years ago

Down to one Houdini. No more after this one.

Wonka and Munster's Pro still available. Hook and Last Action Hero are gone.

Might be convinced to sell my Star Wars premium with a bunch of mods but not motivated.

#12483 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Johnny Mnemonic Pinball machine. This game is is good condition and plays great. The playfield has some pretty standard wear in the shooter lane but other than that it is pretty c...”
2020-08-15
Glen Mills, PA
2,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 1399 times

Asking $2750

X and Y but has been replaced and plays great.

#12484 3 years ago

I have a xmen pro (posted in the classifieds) and a MMr with pinstadiums, shaker, topper, hd color dmd, titan rings (can remove the pinstadiums too). Open to trades on each or even a possible package deal. I am in NC, but have been known to head out in the truck to make a deal.

I would love a deadpool, guardians of the galaxy, or star trek. Thanks

#12485 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Congo Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for trade is my wonderful Congo. It’s the game I have had the longest in my collection. Color dmd, leds, mirror blades, new rubbers, posts, new lockdown bar, new ramp, treasu...”
2020-07-31
Mars, PA
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 730 times

Congo for trade. Ad in the marketplace. What’s out there?

#12486 3 years ago

Looking for a Revenge From Mars.

#12488 3 years ago

Exactly in my price range. Wish it was closer....7 hour drive each way. Thanks for the heads up!

#12489 3 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

Will lower prices on TWD LE to $6500 (firm) and $3000 (Firm) on BK2K.

Also have some items if anyone is interested just shoot me a PM:

- Restored (by a pro, not me) WW playfield. [SOLD]
- WW fan topper (new, unused) in blue. Have the Cloud decals for it as well.
- Nice (used) BSD playfield with mylar and adhesive already removed. Sun Process variety.
- New playfield plastics for Space Station
- Mirco BK2K playfield set.
- BK steel illuminated ramps (check out the mod couples market page) [SOLD]

Still looking looking for an Elvira Pin. List above updated with what has been sold.

Adding to this, i have a Seawitch that i finally got to which is up and running and mostly shopped. I will be creating an ad soon but not until i replace some of the drop targets with the correct style. PM me if you are interested.

Other games still available are BK2K and TWD LE. All games get listed (if not already) and pinside fees paid of course.

#12490 3 years ago

Looking to sell ASAP:

Star Wars Episode 1, $2300: 100% working. Recapped the monitor about 5 years ago and it's had little play since then. Installed a video amplifier from Ultimarc and it looks great. Plays perfectly. Playfield is in nice shape. Comes with an extra plastic kit....I can't remember if I used a slingshot plastic from it or not. PERFECT glass.
The negatives are the left side of the head- a pretty big scratch/wear area. The rest of the cabinet is nice. It's missing its backdoor to the head....I actually have it, but it's broken. If it's a deal breaker, I can make a new one....I left it off thinking the CPU runs cooler that way anyway. Last negative- it's missing the driver board cover inside the cabinet. I have it covered with a piece of plexi instead just to keep anything from accidentally falling on it.
Pictures coming!

Ms Pacman/Galaga Reunion Cabaret, $800 Firm. This is the small version of the game. Mint condition- home use only.

#12491 3 years ago

Hi All,

This has not been listed and is just a feeler as Im working on a car project and maybe want to "go overboard". I have a nice TZ unmodded and in great condition. I do believe it was a reimport at some point. Cabinet, playfield and plastics are in great shape. It does have a replacement CPU (think thats the board but can check if needed). Works 100%. No credit dot and Home roms currently.

Any interest? Pricing would be in the 6500-7k range for me to feel comfortable. Comes with some extra plastics and manual.

Send me a PM if you think you might want to chat about it. Don't have to and don't want to sell but that does not mean if we negotiate Im looking for "unreal" expectations. Ive always sold at market or below. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

ad and donation as needed. Did donate to Post.

Gary

#12492 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Medieval Madness Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Original cabinet in nice condition with a few touchups Mirco playfield Many, many new parts installed with playfield swap Color DMD Flipper Fidelity speakers and sub LEDOCD and G...”
2021-01-04
Potomac Falls, VA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 2566 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis 500 Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Fully working 100% in nice shape Game plays well but needs to be shopped Playfield in really nice shape Ramps and plastics in good condition Cabinet fade with some wrinkling on ba...”
2020-08-03
Potomac Falls, VA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 334 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12493 3 years ago

Still got my World Challenge Soccer for sale asking $1500 thanks

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working World Challenge Soccer plays good. Only con on the machine is it had some wear near the flippers on the PF. Has some touch ups done to it to make it look better. Rest...”
2020-07-28
Chippewa, PA
1,200 (OBO)
Viewed: 1045 times

#12494 3 years ago

One the nicest Demo Man you’ll ever see is on the Market.

#12495 3 years ago

Still have a nice JM available. $2750

#12496 3 years ago

Posted my Raven in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Raven Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I have a Raven for sale. Asking $800. Price is firm. All mechanics working 100%. Full LEDs. It's to my understanding the previous owner did pretty much every ground mod available....”
2020-08-04
Fairfax, VA
800 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 673 times

#12497 3 years ago

I have a documented HUO Batman Dark Knight. Goody bag and manual, shaker motor, sub woofer. 4400. Easy out garage No steps.

#12498 3 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

Looking to sell ASAP:
Star Wars Episode 1, $2300: 100% working. Recapped the monitor about 5 years ago and it's had little play since then. Installed a video amplifier from Ultimarc and it looks great. Plays perfectly. Playfield is in nice shape. Comes with an extra plastic kit....I can't remember if I used a slingshot plastic from it or not. PERFECT glass.
The negatives are the left side of the head- a pretty big scratch/wear area. The rest of the cabinet is nice. It's missing its backdoor to the head....I actually have it, but it's broken. If it's a deal breaker, I can make a new one....I left it off thinking the CPU runs cooler that way anyway. Last negative- it's missing the driver board cover inside the cabinet. I have it covered with a piece of plexi instead just to keep anything from accidentally falling on it.
Pictures coming!
Ms Pacman/Galaga Reunion Cabaret, $800 Firm. This is the small version of the game. Mint condition- home use only.

Both now sold.

#12499 3 years ago

Looking for a Sopranos. Cash in hand. PM me. Thanks!

#12500 3 years ago
Quoted from easye9901:

Looking for a Sopranos. Cash in hand. PM me. Thanks!

Pretty sure Spiderpin has one for sale in Tabb, VA

There are 18,014 posts in this topic. You are on page 250 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/250 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.