(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 249 of 361.
#12401 3 years ago

Looking for GoT pro or stern Indy

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Huo low play stranger things pro Lermods edition. Christmas lights, dig dub arcade mod, arcade sign, back box lighting Looking for Stern Indiana Jones, TWD pro Game of thrones p...”
2020-07-12
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 810 times

#12402 3 years ago

Going to post a loaded Wonka SE soon. Pm if interested. JJP Topper, pinstadiums, gobstopper shooter and more. 7375. Works 100%.

#12403 3 years ago

I will be listing a Star Trek Pro in the next couple of weeks. The machine itself is in great shape but the back is scratched up. Need to move it to my garage and get some pictures in good light. If anyone local is interested shoot me a note and you can stop by and see it. $4,400.

Only mods are LED speakers with inserts, LED Warp Ramp mod and LED trough light.

#12404 3 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

Still available...Hot Seat
Price is negotiable

I’ve seen one of these that was converted into an Addams Family themed shocker and hooked up to a TAF pin

Other - For Sale

Hot Seat Shocker type game

“Working Hot Seat game”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

#12405 3 years ago

Considering trading my BKSOR for a GB Pro - any local interest? May also consider straight sale - send me a PM!

#12406 3 years ago

Going to be listing a Road Kings soon when I have the strength to get it out of the basement. No scoop wear like they normally have. New clear ramps, Titan rubber and LED's. $1300

#12407 3 years ago

These parts didn't sell last week so if any of you local guys would like to come take a look, give me an offer on specific parts or the whole lot.. I have a few more pics and an inventory.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Well the large lot of parts did not sell as an auction so I am putting them back up for sale. This would be a great lot of parts for someone that is either restoring or thinking ab...”
2020-07-27
Fredericksburg, VA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1356 times

#12408 3 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for GB Prem... HUO, later build. Have very nice Johnny and I500 to trade, excellent players (b/c of cab, not playfield) JackBot. Looking for deal in the Balt/Wash Area!”
2020-07-08
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 196 times

#12410 3 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “ISO Kiss Premium. Have I500, Johnny M, JackBot that could be used in trade. Would like to keep it within a few hours of DC area.”
2020-07-17
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 91 times

#12411 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Cirqus Voltaire Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Would prefer a trade, but threw out a cash price also.. Looking for Bally/Williams titles or maybe a newer Stern. *************************** Game Plays fast and works 100%. Cab...”
2020-10-09
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 3180 times
Contributed to Pinside

Cirqus Voltaire just listed....

#12412 3 years ago

I've reached capacity and want to switch up the lineup.
Considering letting go of BSD, CP, Slugfest, TOM.

Shoot me a pm if interested.

#12413 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Considering trading my BKSOR for a GB Pro - any local interest? May also consider straight sale - send me a PM!

Decided to sell my Black Knight Sword of Rage (PRO) outright. Very good condition. Previously on route at 1 location with mostly league play - is in excellent condition. Working 100%. $4,300. Will take some pictures and post an ad later today. I'm located in Gaithersburg MD . Thx.

#12414 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I've reached capacity and want to switch up the lineup.
Considering letting go of BSD, CP, Slugfest, TOM.
Shoot me a pm if interested.

PM sent.

#12415 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Decided to sell my Black Knight Sword of Rage (PRO) outright. Very good condition. Previously on route at 1 location with mostly league play - is in excellent condition. Working 100%. $4,300. Will take some pictures and post an ad later today. I'm located in Gaithersburg MD . Thx.

Awesome game, amazing price.

#12416 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Hate to do this to ya:
Comma’s always go inside of quotes.
"let's start with your grammar", not "you grammar."

Apostrophes don't denote plurality. So it should read: "Commas always go inside of quotes." However, that statement is incorrect. In American English, that is the rule, but in British English, commas and periods appear outside the quotations marks unless they are part of the quote. Since English originated in England, one could argue British English is the "more" correct form of the language.

#12417 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I hate the game condition choices so I’ll describe it here. Have a Star Wars Premium up for sale/trade. Has some mods (mirror blades, shaker motor, and more). Was routed before ...”
2020-07-17
Richmond, VA
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 847 times

As up for my Star Wars Premium

#12418 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “BKSOR in very good condition. Was on route at 1 location previously before I bought it - mostly used for local league play. Cabinet in excellent condition. Plays 100% and very f...”
2020-07-18
Gaithersburg, MD
4,300 (Firm)
Viewed: 755 times

#12419 3 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Apostrophes don't denote plurality.

That thar is FIGHTING WORDS, grammar police!,....

#12420 3 years ago

Will be listing my super nice ToM, along with a players TFTC and a players BSD soon. Not opposed to trades (see collection wishlist) +/- $$$.

Located in Pittsburgh.

#12421 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

That thar is FIGHTING WORDS, grammar police!,....

He missed his chance to say “Apostrophe’s”

Let’s just let it go tho. See what I did there?

Your response, however, is a cornucopia of editorial opportunity.

#12422 3 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Since English originated in England

Thanks to the Normans a full third of the English language is French in origin.

#12423 3 years ago

Thinking of trading my Bally Lost World for a Space Invaders if anyone is interested thanks.

#12424 3 years ago

Thinking about trading a very nice shape twilight zone for either a dialed in or a wonka. If anyone’s interested let me know. Thanks

#12425 3 years ago

I'm going to post a loaded Metallica Pro (King of Prussia - PA) for $5200.

#12426 3 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

Thanks to the Normans a full third of the English language is French in origin.

English is a Germanic language, despite Latin influences. It still originated in England. For those decrying my post as a "grammar police" post, you apparently missed the obvious fact that I was "policing" the grammar of a prior "grammar police" post. That's the only reason I weighed in.

#12427 3 years ago

I'm not decrying anything. I simply used your post as an excuse for expressing what I thought was an interesting factoid. One third of English does indeed derive from the old French spoken by the Normans. French was the language of the English court for hundreds of years, from the Norman conquest through the Angevin period.

I'm sorry to have contributed to the thread derailment. Carry on with the wheeling and dealing.

#12428 3 years ago

Looking for my second Pin... Does anyone have a bargain DMD they want to sell near Pittsburgh? Was hoping for Lethal Weapon or Maverick but could be up for suggestions.. Trying to stay around 2K if possible. Let me know. Thanks.

#12429 3 years ago

My Black Rose is still available $2500 firm, Hot Seat shock simulator $1050 (lowered from $1500), ThunderBlade Deluxe cockpit sitdown helicopter arcade game (working fair condition) $750...

I might be selling other games soon

#12431 3 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

Decided to hunt down a grail or two. The trade posts seem to not be generating much interest so ima gonna sell some titles so i can hunt them old school with cash in hand lol.
Will be listing (as yes i always support pinside):

TWD LE - 6700
BSD - 3500 [SOLD]
FH - (decided to keep)
BK2K - 3200
Space Station - 2100 [SOLD]

I have available separately items to restore for some of the above:
Mirco pf set for BK2k. Picked them up for 600 a couple pinfests ago. There is a scratch in the clear on the upper part of the lower pf, which is why it was discounted. However, this I’d completely covered by the upper pf once installed so i felt it was a good deal.
Will list this weekend. Pm me for details if you like. Prefer “local” sale and prefer not to ship at this time.

Grail #1 should be coming home this weekend. Still looking for either SS or EHOH. I’m still interested in trading/selling a couple games to acquire one.

Will lower prices on TWD LE to $6500 (firm) and $3000 (Firm) on BK2K.

Also have some items if anyone is interested just shoot me a PM:

- Restored (by a pro, not me) WW playfield.
- WW fan topper (new, unused) in blue. Have the Cloud decals for it as well.
- Nice (used) BSD playfield with mylar and adhesive already removed. Sun Process variety.
- New playfield plastics for Space Station
- Mirco BK2K playfield set. See details above. Also have a new plastics set available For this game as well.
- BK steel illuminated ramps (check out the mod couples market page)

#12432 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I will be listing a Star Trek Pro in the next couple of weeks. The machine itself is in great shape but the back is scratched up. Need to move it to my garage and get some pictures in good light. If anyone local is interested shoot me a note and you can stop by and see it. $4,400.
Only mods are LED speakers with inserts, LED Warp Ramp mod and LED trough light.

I did not have time to bring the game upstairs this weekend to take good pictures. I have been asked about trades. Would consider trades (+/- $) for older System 11 games such as Swords of Fury, TNA, Dark Knight, Oktoberfest, BKSOR Premium, Guardians, DeadPool, or Transformers.

#12433 3 years ago

I'm looking to trade for a Dialed In or a nice Flintstones. I have Creature from the Black Lagoon and Gilligan's Island listed in the marketplace. I may make others available as well for the right game.

#12434 3 years ago

Still have a nice Williams Comet all LEDs. Looking to trade for a Gottlieb Street Fighter II pin.

I also have a nice Frogger Arcade Game I am looking to move. I could throw that in also if someone was willing to part with a Super Mario Bros Pinball.

Also will be listing a nice Gottlieb Jungle EM all LEDs very nice shape $800 obo... plays 100%

lmk

#12435 3 years ago

Still for sale or trade

#12436 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Supersonic Archived
As is - “Bally Supersonic This is a project. Upon turning on, only the playfield lights came on. It is extremely dirty. Playfield has some wear. Cabinet has wear. Backglass is very nic...”
2020-07-21
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 135 times

Just Listed..

#12438 3 years ago

Anyone got an Iron Maiden premium to sell?

#12440 3 years ago

Still interested if you can deliver it.

#12441 3 years ago

Just listed:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Original run LOTR in very good condition. Full disclosure: Original playfield has minimal wear - Gandalf outhole has minor paint loss (black key line) but covered by cliffy. Shoot...”
2020-07-22
Mountainside, NJ
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 816 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12442 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Still interested if you can deliver it.

Thanks but I can't make that kind of trip.

#12443 3 years ago

Still looking for trades for stranger things. Have a few offers but either too far or not pins on my list....GoT Pro, Stern Indy Jones, Wiz of Wor upright Arcade.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Huo low play stranger things pro Lermods edition. Christmas lights, dig dub arcade mod, arcade sign, back box lighting Looking for Stern Indiana Jones, TWD pro Game of thrones p...”
2020-07-12
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 810 times

#12444 3 years ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

Thanks but I can't make that kind of trip.

Understood. I feel the same way.

#12445 3 years ago

Wife and I may be heading to Richmond VA for the weekend. Could transport the EATPM that we have listed if it would help anyone out.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Needing to make some space around here so offering our EATPM for sale. This title doesn't seem to come up for sale very often. It's in nice shape all around. It plays great. It has...”
2020-06-27
Greenville, NC
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 1395 times

#12446 3 years ago

Looking to pick up another system 11 game or an old Data East game.
Don’t mind manageable project games.

#12447 3 years ago

Super nice I500 up for sale. Also going to list JackBot

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I500 with color DMD, all LEDs (including flashers). Super clean and plays fast, shopped and replaced coil sleeves last year. New target plastics and launch button (original butto...”
2020-07-23
Gaithersburg, MD
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 252 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12448 3 years ago

If anyone is interested in JB, shoot me a PM

#12449 3 years ago

Someone buy my Big Lebowski.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is a HUO The Big Lebowski. $15,000/OBO. Not looking for any trades at this time. Original owner, purchased from Cointaker less than a year ago. Game works 100% with no...”
2020-07-23
Aldie, VA
15,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 373 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12450 3 years ago

Wonka standard going up this weekend. Loaded including topper. Cash only pm if interested. Prob 7300.

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 249 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/249?hl=allhokie3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.