(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,006 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 43 hours ago by rwalters21
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 248 of 361.
#12351 3 years ago

Have a Hobbit I am looking to sell or trade.

Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit LE Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Hobbit LE for sale or trade. Open to any games. Trade would have to be equal or lesser value plus cash. Not interested in any Gottliebs (unless it is Joker Poker). I bought this Ho...”
2020-07-06
Coatesville, PA
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 920 times

#12352 3 years ago

I have Lethal Weapon 3, Terminator 2 (with a fresh PF swap done, but I'm sorting out a cannon issue), Hollywood Heat, Comet, and Getaway all up for sale.
I had ads up but either I worded them poorly or just took awful pictures as nothing sold. I also have a Darksoft Multi CPS2 arcade game, a Darksoft Multi MVS(NeoGeo) game, and a dynamo cab with Magic Sword that I got to prep for the MultiCPS1 from Darksoft.

My biggest reason for selling is the impending arrival of my daughter and the time sink that's going to be. But in addition to that , I just don't play as much as I used to. Cash is king but I wouldnt be mad at wheeling and dealing to truncate my collection down to just 1 pin like a JP or Maiden Pro.

So if you or someone you know wants some or all of them, let me know. I will make a donation to pinside if/when they sell.

#12353 3 years ago

Does anyone in the Northern VA area happen to have a blank sheet of translite material precut? I want to double up on a reproduction translite I received from classicarcades (I wouldn't recommend their products). He has agreed to send it to me but then never did and isn't responding.

Thanks!

#12354 3 years ago

Thinking about shaking the collection up some but want to explore trades at this time. See my collection wishlist for titles I’m looking for.

Games most likely to move:

I500
JM
JackBot

Might possibly be coaxed to move (iffy):
Big Game
Black Hole

Games that would take A LOT to move:
ACNC
White Water

Everything else is bolted.

Added over 4 years ago:

Games I'm most interested in: DI LE, Tron, GB Prem/LE, Deadpool Prem, TZ

Also looking for GOT Pro, Elvira HOH, Beatles, Oktoberfest

Added over 4 years ago:

IM

#12355 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is my 1981 Bally "Eight Ball Deluxe" that I am offering for sale. It is a fun, family machine with a modern Western theme that works 100%. The playfield features a brand n...”
2020-07-09
Jarrettsville, MD
4,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 586 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12356 3 years ago

Hey all, Colson is making a run to Allentown to pick up glass from me this Saturday. He has offered to pick up for anyone who is in his vicinity. I only have standard glass size available for sale. The cost is $35 per sheet.please pm me if interested and we’ll work out the details. Anyone interested in coming out to get some is also welcome.

Ivan
Pinfest

#12357 3 years ago
Quoted from Ivan1496:

Hey all, Colson is making a run to Allentown to pick up glass from me this Saturday. He has offered to pick up for anyone who is in his vicinity. I only have standard glass size available for sale. The cost is $35 per sheet.please pm me if interested and we’ll work out the details. Anyone interested in coming out to get some is also welcome.
Ivan
Pinfest

Can he pick me up some smoked cheddar at the Amish market? Losing Pinfest this year really dinged my supply for the year, and who wants to make a road trip to PA just for some damn cheese? C'mon, Colson! Hook a brother up. It'll give me some time to stop by and say hello to your wife.

#12358 3 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

I will be posting a Star Trek pro tomorrow.
The following will be listed by end of the week:
Huo Family Guy
Whitewater
Sopranos
Bally World Cup soccer
Trades for Bally/Williams games welcome.
Located in Bethlehem Twp., PA 18020

Star Trek, wcs94 and whitewater are sold.
Huo Family Guy and Huo sopranos are available for sale or trade.
Just brought in a Nice Ripleys.
Ads to follow.

#12359 3 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

Decided to hunt down a grail or two. The trade posts seem to not be generating much interest so ima gonna sell some titles so i can hunt them old school with cash in hand lol.
Will be listing (as yes i always support pinside):
TWD LE - 6700
BSD - 3500
FH - 3900 (needs shopped)
BK2K - 3200
Space Station - 2100 [sold]

I have available separately items to restore for some of the above:
Mirco pf set for BK2k. Picked them up for 600 a couple pinfests ago. There is a scratch in the clear on the upper part of the lower pf, which is why it was discounted. However, this I’d completely covered by the upper pf once installed so i felt it was a good deal.
FH - i have cabinet art, and an IPB pf for it. And a cool ticket topper.
Will list this weekend. Pm me for details if you like. Prefer “local” sale and prefer not to ship at this time.

Space Station has been docked at a new home. Condition Green ($$). But need a lot more to fund that MM lol.

BSD - i’ve gone ahead and installed my coffin mod, and reattached the tombstone / lock lights.

Hope to have my Space Shuttle ready soon as well.

#12360 3 years ago

Looking for a WOZ Standard or Emerald City. Let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks.

#12361 3 years ago

Looking to trade our EATPM for any of the following titles, condition 9 out of 10, HUO type examples.

Dungeons And Dragons
Blackwater 100
Black Belt (Bally)
Robocop
Time Machine (Bally)
Pharaoh
Firepower
Grand Lizard
Swords Of Furry
Blackout
Big Game
Tiltle Fight
Hoops
Alien Star
Af-Tor

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Needing to make some space around here so offering our EATPM for sale. This title doesn't seem to come up for sale very often. It's in nice shape all around. It plays great. It has...”
2020-06-27
Greenville, NC
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 1395 times

#12362 3 years ago

Just listed this last night in the Market.

#12363 3 years ago
Quoted from Tokkentakker:

Looking to trade our EATPM for any of the following titles, condition 9 out of 10, HUO type examples.
Dungeons And Dragons
Blackwater 100
Black Belt (Bally)
Robocop
Time Machine (Bally)
Pharaoh
Firepower
Grand Lizard
Swords Of Furry
Blackout
Big Game
Tiltle Fight
Hoops
Alien Star
Af-Tor

Machine - For Sale

Elvira and the Party Monsters

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Needing to make some space around here so offering our EATPM for sale. This title doesn't seem to come up for sale very often. It's in nice shape all around. It plays great. It has...”

13 days ago

Greenville, NC

Tokkentakker

Wish you were interested in a very nice baywatch and a long drive!

#12364 3 years ago

Looking for a Batman DE...

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Batman Data East ...Preferably in the Mid Atlantic area that Fast Eddie could pick up. Lmk...”
2020-07-11
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 37 times

#12365 3 years ago

If anyone is interested in moving their TNA for a JP Pro and cash in the DCish area let me know.

#12366 3 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

TWD LE - 6700
BSD - 3500 [SOLD]

BK2K - 3200
Space Station - 2100 [SOLD]

I have available separately (or sold with the game of course):

Mirco pf set for BK2k. Picked them up for 600 a couple pinfests ago. There is a scratch in the clear on the upper part of the lower pf, which is why it was discounted. However, this I’d completely covered by the upper pf once installed so i felt it was a good deal.

BSD is now sold. So one step closer to that MM(r?). I decided that i can’t part with my FH so i’m moving it up in the queue to finally restore.

I still have a really nice BK2K and TWD LE on the block. Still interested in trades for MM, EHOH, Scared Stiff or an AMH. If distance is a concern, my “value proposition” is i’d be willing to deliver if its within an hour or so, or meet half way for longer distances (I dunno, maybe 4 hours to the midpoint?).

#12367 3 years ago

Saw a wanted ad for a Starship Troopers and then I started thinking "I've had mine for 4 years"...

So what is a "OK" Starship Troopers going for these days? Prices are weirdly up, so I don't think I have to have a fire sale or anything. It plays really well and has been dependable for that time.

I responded to the guy's ad, but is it better to just post it?

#12368 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

So what is a "OK" Starship Troopers going for these days? Prices are weirdly up,

First of all lets start with you grammar it should be "an" not an "a" unless you were going for the term A-okay but you would still need an "an"... Second zimjoe are you looking to buy or sell...it is not really clear from your posting. or am I just being a "D"?!

#12369 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

First of all lets start with you grammar it should be "an" not an "a" unless you were going for the term A-okay but you would still need an "an"... Second zimjoe are you looking to buy or sell...it is not really clear from your posting. or am I just being a "D"?!

Let's address your spelling. It should read "let's start with your grammar", not "you grammar." Rule number one of being a "D" is to not appear illiterate while correcting someone else....

#12370 3 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Looking for a WOZ Standard or Emerald City. Let me know if you have one for sale.
Thanks.

I got a standard I bought from Joe pinball star nib. Its got invisiglass and shaker. Couple hundred plays put on it by the wife and I. When I say couple hundred that's for real none of this pretend shit. Wasn't really looking to sell but throw a good offer my way and it can be yours.

#12371 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Let's address your spelling. It should read "let's start with your grammar", not "you grammar." Rule number one of being a "D" is to not appear illiterate while correcting someone else....

Hate to do this to ya:

Comma’s always go inside of quotes.

"let's start with your grammar", not "you grammar."

#12372 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I got a standard I bought from Joe pinball star nib. Its got invisiglass and shaker. Couple hundred plays put on it by the wife and I. When I say couple hundred that's for real none of this pretend shit. Wasn't really looking to sell but throw a good offer my way and it can be yours.

There you go, Ted!

#12373 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Hate to do this to ya:

Hate to do it back, but he plural of comma is "commas."
There is no apostrophe

#12374 3 years ago

Damn this thread and its (it’s???) prohibition on posting pics. I have the absolute best Grammar Police badge to flash.

At the very least, this thread has been entertaining whilst i drink my morning coffee

#12375 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Rule number 2 is you are correct...lol

Quoted from Completist:

Damn this thread and its (it’s???) prohibition on posting pics. I have the absolute best Grammar Police badge to flash.
At the very least, this thread has been entertaining whilst i drink my morning coffee

Rule number three from the Grammar police...Canadians are not allowed to pronounce things wrong on pinside like "decals" instead of "decals"...

#12376 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

but he plural of comma

"the" is not feminine or masculine only in Canada...in Canada it should read "But she plural of Comma"

#12377 3 years ago

"the" is not feminine or masculine only in Canada...in Canada it should read "But she plural of Comma"

LMAO, fixed!!

#12378 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Hate to do this to ya:

Late-breaking D weigh-in!!

Commas only go inside quotes in MLA style American grammar. UK writers use commas outside quotes all the time. Further, since we mostly write in digital media now, the convention is irrelevant. It’s fallen into that same space as the double-space after periods. No need any longer, but we mostly still do it.

#12379 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Late-breaking D weigh-in!!
Commas only go inside quotes in MLA style American grammar. UK writers use commas outside quotes all the time. Further, since we mostly write in digital media now, the convention is irrelevant. It’s fallen into that same space as the double-space after periods. No need any longer, but we mostly still do it.

Thanks for the backup!!!

#12380 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

LMAO, fixed!!

Why did you fix it you RUINED THIS whole thread! Time start a new "What's FS In MD VA DC PA DE and no love WV...."

#12381 3 years ago

Why did you fix it you RUINED THIS whole thread! Time start a new "What's FS In MD VA DC PA DE and no love WV...."

UNFIXED!

#12382 3 years ago

You did see that you quoted my grammar mistake of leaving out "to" between "time" and "start"

#12383 3 years ago

You did see that you quoted my grammar mistake of leaving out "to" between "time" and "start"

Where’s your period, damnit!

#12384 3 years ago

Geez, came here to look at potential pin projects FS, not so much. What's in the water this morning?

#12385 3 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

What's in the water this morning?

Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation, fluoridation of water?

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous commie plot we have ever had to face?

#12386 3 years ago

Check out my creative ad about the Creature Hologram to get back on track.

#12387 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Saw a wanted ad for a Starship Troopers and then I started thinking "I've had mine for 4 years"...
So what is a "OK" Starship Troopers going for these days? Prices are weirdly up, so I don't think I have to have a fire sale or anything. It plays really well and has been dependable for that time.
I responded to the guy's ad, but is it better to just post it?

$2400-ish. I was passively in the market for one, never did buy one, but was offered one for $2400 & another for $2200 both in excellent shape at last year's York show. There was one at that show, either $2800 or $3k, I forget which, but it was having DMD issues.

#12388 3 years ago

Jersey Jack Willie Wonka SE pinball machine. Game is home use only and only has about 150 plays.

$7200

Game is everything you would expect from a low use game!

Mods added include Voodoo glass ($250 value) Mod couple Wonkavator ($85) Side blades ($85?) Front Wonka bar plate ($25) Wonka Top hat ($18)

Open to local trades. Games I'm looking for include Stern KISS, Ghostbusters Premium, JJP POTC, and Classic Bally/Williams DMD games.

Houdini, Munsters Pro and Wonka SE NIB also available

#12389 3 years ago

This post is from my friend Mike at Uptown Pinball in Martinsville VA.

Now’s your chance to get one of your favorites! Uptown Pinball is selling 41 games to make room for new inventory landing soon. Call us at (276)-224-7139 or message if interested. Games are in alphabetical order with pinballs last (photos not alphabetical).
1943 - $400
Afterburner 2 - $500
Aquajack - $600
Avengers - $400
Bags - $500
Beach Head - $500
Big Buck World - $1000
Cruisin USA (pair) - $1000
Daytona USA 2 - $600
Dyanamo Air Hockey - $500
Extreme Hunting - $500
Extreme Hunting 2 - $500
Final Lap 3 - $500
Firefighter - $500
Golden Tee - $400
Harley Davidson (won’t boot) - $600
Ms. Pac Man Galaga 20th Anniversary - $1000
NASCAR Driver - $650
NFL Blitz 99 (2 player) - $600
One Up Rampage (2 available) - $200
One-Up Asteroids (2 available) - $200
One-Up Galaga - $200
One-Up Street Fighter (2 available) - $200
Pole Position - $650
Space Invaders Cocktail - $300
Space Invaders Dedicated - $500
Street Fighter II - $650
Time Pilot - $500
Pins:
Beatles Gold (475 plays) - $6250
Black Knight Sword of Rage LE - $6500
Dale Jr. (Collector Quality) - $4000
Family Guy - $4750
Iron Man VE - $4800
Lord of the Rings - $7000
Munsters Premium B&W - $6250
Shrek (Collector Quality) - $5500
Star Trek Next Generation - $4500
Tee’d Off (LED’d) - $2500

#12390 3 years ago

But not before like a quote. Sure if the a was followed by an O that would be wrong; in this case the a was followed by a " or quote mark and that starts with a Q. What are they teaching in schools these days?

Naw, I suffer from rewrite errors occasionally. I probably had a different combo of words and they came together uncomfortably.

#12391 3 years ago

This thread is cracking me up!

#12392 3 years ago

Going to be picking out one of the trade offers on the Jurassic Park Pro today or tomorrow so let me know if you have a trade offer you would like considered. If you have a TNA local and want to sell I have cash offers so could take the cash and buy yours if you let me know quickly. Thanks for all the offers... except for you random Facebook guy offering $3300... everybody but you.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Jurassic Park Pro Pinball Trades +/- Cash Welcomed I have a low play Home Use Only Stern Jurassic Park Pro pinball machine I am ready to part with. Trades for other pinball machine...”
2020-07-12
Crofton, MD
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 556 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12393 3 years ago

Looking for a Simpsons Pinball Party

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Title says it all. Looking for Simpsons Pinball Party. Preferably HUO. PMs welcome.”
2020-07-06
Mount Laurel, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 118 times

#12394 3 years ago

Working but needing shopped Bally Pool Sharks $1300obo

Pm me for photos, pickup in Fallston, MD

#12395 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Mata Hari Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale is my Mata Hari. I have had this game for 4 years and it has traveled many miles with me. It is time to move on. Game works great. Maybe a few flakey lamp sockets but eve...”
2020-07-13
Stroudsburg, PA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 257 times
Contributed to Pinside

Players Condition Mata Hari. Plays Awesome. Has Alltek MPU and Solenoid board.

#12396 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

PM sent. Thanks.

#12397 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Ted’s a super good guy - you’ll have a great experience getting this deal done!

#12398 3 years ago

Getting Hot Wheels in later today.

Open to local trades. Games I'm looking for include Stern KISS, Ghostbusters Premium, Hobbit, JJP POTC, and Classic Bally/Williams DMD games.

Houdini, Munsters Pro and Wonka SE NIB also available along with a 150 play Wonka SE

#12399 3 years ago

Still available...Hot Seat

Price is negotiable

Other - For Sale
“Working Hot Seat game”
2020-08-18
Fairfax, VA
Archived after: 156 days
Viewed: 128 times

#12400 3 years ago

Sorcerer - Has playflied wear and would be perfect for a new Mirco playfield. Game plays. Backglass is nice. $950obo

There are 18,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 248 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/248?hl=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.