(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,938 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by schwts
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,938 posts in this topic. You are on page 242 of 359.
#12051 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

How far? There is one for sale in TX right now.

Believe me, I've thought about it! The marketplace ads for Lexington, KY and Massapequa, NY are even closer. Honestly, driving that far really doesn't bother me (I enjoy long road trips), but going all that way and possibly having the deal fall apart at the last minute (for whatever reason), then returning home empty-handed would be brutal.

#12052 3 years ago
Quoted from CharlieG:

Believe me, I've thought about it! The marketplace ads for Lexington, KY and Massapequa, NY are even closer. Honestly, driving that far really doesn't bother me (I enjoy long road trips), but going all that way and possibly having the deal fall apart at the last minute (for whatever reason), then returning home empty-handed would be brutal.

There are lots of STTNG's around. Maybe consider posting a wanted ad, and see what is offered to you nearby for a fair price. Just know, they come up a lot, and often are in decent to great shape.

#12053 3 years ago

Wilmington,De off of Limestone Road.
Ground floor

Machine - For Sale
Comet Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The good/great: I'm only the 3rd owner, my uncle had it for over 30 years before selling it to me Complete playfield swap done about 2 years ago. Corkscrew and Skeeball ramps repla...”
2020-05-16
Wilmington, DE
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 481 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The good/great: LED conversion is already done Super charger and diverter work as they should! new apron decals new lockdown bar decals Replaced the topper light motor a few months...”
2020-05-16
Wilmington, DE
Viewed: 793 times

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The Good/Great Everything works as it should Color Pin2DMD , first LW3 in color ever. -May have old DMD in a box, no promises New skill shot targets PF is really good shape Transl...”
2020-05-16
Wilmington, DE
Viewed: 338 times

T2 and Hollywood Heat going up next.

#12054 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Wilmington,De off of Limestone Road.
Ground floor

Machine - For Sale

Comet

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “The good/great:
I'm only the 3rd owner, my uncle had it for over 30 years before selling it to me
Complete playfield swap done about 2 years ago.
Corkscrew and Skeeball ramps repla...”

6 hours ago

Wilmington, DE

Malenko

Machine - For Sale

Getaway: High Speed II, The

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “The good/great:
LED conversion is already done
Super charger and diverter work as they should!
new apron decals
new lockdown bar decals
Replaced the topper light motor a few months...”

5 hours ago

Wilmington, DE

Malenko

Machine - For Sale

Lethal Weapon 3

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “The Good/Great
Everything works as it should
Color Pin2DMD , first LW3 in color ever.
-May have old DMD in a box, no promises
New skill shot targets
PF is really good shape
Transl...”

4 hours ago

Wilmington, DE

Malenko

T2 and Hollywood Heat going up next.

You getting out man?

#12055 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Doctor Who Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to trade my Doctor Who love this game but time to let it go. Cabinet is in pretty nice shape not much fade which you can see in the pics. I will also throw in a cliffy I ha...”
2020-05-17
Chippewa, PA
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1322 times

Relisting my Doctor Who looking to trade it. Some of the games I will consider are Avatar pro, Stern Indiana Jones, Stern Playboy Data East Star Trek, NGG, Stern POTC ,Mustang Pro Nightmare On Elm Street, Star Wars Trilogy. Might also consider Munsters pro, Deadpool pro, and GB pro thanks.

#12056 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

You getting out man?

Wouldn't hate getting a new machine like a JP Pro or a Maiden Pro, even a DeadPool Pro but for the most part I dont play as much as I'd want to and there are other life changing things going on right now for me that has shifted pinball way down the list of priorities.

#12057 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Will sell outright or would like to trade up can add up to $2,500 for the right trade, also have a HS2 for trade/sale. All LED’s Cliffy’s Custom Foil/Vinyl apron cards Flipper...”
2020-05-18
Pittsburgh, PA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 527 times
Contributed to Pinside

Quoted from daveddd14:Just played a game of JP and another system failure, time to switch the line up up some. This is what I have:
JP-$3,400
All LED’s
Cliffy’s (one bent a little due to the wear underneath), have new "A" Cliffy in possession will replace this weekend
Custom Foil/Vinyl apron cards
Flipper LED’s and trough light
T Rex Teeth and Vinyl Sticker Set
HS2- $3,200
Comet LED's including some Non Ghosting in the inserts
Red Comet Trough Light and Flipper Buttons
Titan Rubbers and Posts
Red/Yellow/Green Clear Pop Bumpers
Donut Heaven and Gauge Stickers
All Three Flippers rebuilt with new coils in the bottom two flippers
Red Leg protectors
Diamond Plated Play field that is in really good shape.
The bad is underneath and inside the coin door has some rust. The cabinet is beat up in spots and there is one line that is out in the dmd depending on what is on the screen, most times you can't even notice. Trying to be as descriptive as possible.
Looking for trades at the moment, would like to trade up can add up to $2,500 for the right trade, PM and I can send pictures, will get an ad up by the end of the weekend for both machines.
Machine is located 20 mins south of Pittsburgh. I do have about 12 steps to my game room. But have moved a couple games in and out with an appliance dolly with two adults no problem.
Dave

Ads are up.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Will sell outright or would like to trade up can add up to $2,500 for the right trade, also have a JP for trade/sale. Comet LED's including some Non Ghosting in the inserts Red Co...”
2020-05-18
Pittsburgh, PA
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 446 times

#12058 3 years ago

Listed my TNA, I am hoping to get a LOTRs and this is the likely candidate that will have to leave to fund it. So if you have a LOTRs for trade let me know.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “TNA for sale. Original Owner. Selling to try and upgrade to a Lord of the Rings (so if you have one for trade I would be interested). Could be interested in trades other wise cash ...”
2020-05-17
Chester, VA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 441 times

#12059 3 years ago
Quoted from CharlieG:

Hi, everyone -- first time poster here. I'm looking for a Star Trek: The Next Generation, ideally working 100% or close to it. I'm located in Northern Virginia but am willing to travel to pick one up. Thanks in advance!

I've been tempted to let mine go to try and make some room, but I've got more uninstalled mods to install! Hah

#12060 3 years ago
Quoted from gottafixit:

Listed my TNA, I am hoping to get a LOTRs and this is the likely candidate that will have to leave to fund it. So if you have a LOTRs for trade let me know.

Machine - For Sale

Total Nuclear Annihilation

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “TNA for sale. Original Owner. Selling to try and upgrade to a Lord of the Rings (so if you have one for trade I would be interested). Could be interested in trades other wise cash ...”

1 day ago

Chester, VA

gottafixit

Would love to pick this one up if I had the cash right now.

#12061 3 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

Would love to pick this one up if I had the cash right now.

TNA has great sound effects and light show.

#12062 3 years ago

I’m not sure I can let TNA go until I get to reactor 9. It might be awhile #!?%*!

#12063 3 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Looking for a High Speed in the DC area for a friend not on Pinside. Let me know what you got

Ask and Pinside provides I contacted DBLM and went ahead and posted an ad so Pinside gets it's cut. Obviously, if DBLM's friend doesn't want it, then someone else can come get it. There is also a forum, so I can get some abuse.

Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice High Speed with Hardtop, new plastics and all LEDs. Everything works on this machine. With the new Hardtop and plastics installed the game looks great. It's moderately brig...”
2020-05-19
Richmond, VA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 678 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12064 3 years ago

Looking for cash. Make an offer or a nice shadow, TWD, IM, ES, older stern drop target sci fin pin and a few others.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful pin refinery AMH. Includes: Custom xpin color dmd Powder coated purple armor $300 Laserific topper, lighting upgraded , upgraded speakers chrome shooter rod side blades e...”
2020-05-18
Bethany Beach, DE
5,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 957 times

#12065 3 years ago

Maybe for sale soon. PM me if interested:

Future Spa
Mata Hari
Silverball Mania

#12066 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Ask and Pinside provides I contacted DBLM and went ahead and posted an ad so Pinside gets it's cut. Obviously, if DBLM's friend doesn't want it, then someone else can come get it. There is also a forum, so I can get some abuse.
Super nice and beautiful machine. Whoever gets this is going to be a lucky person.

Machine - For Sale

High Speed

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Nice High Speed with Hardtop, new plastics and all LEDs.

Everything works on this machine. With the new Hardtop and plastics installed the game looks great. It's moderately brig...”

2 hours ago

Richmond, VA

zimjoe

#12067 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Super nice and beautiful machine. Whoever gets this is going to be a lucky person.

#12068 3 years ago

Will be listing these games soon for sale or trade. Looking for 90's Bally Williams titles.
All games are working. Some fully shopped others unshopped. Can add cash to trade.
Who Dunnit
Demolition Man
Earthshaker
Riverboat Gambler
Grand Lizard ( have 2 )
Nitro Groundshaker ( project )

#12069 3 years ago

Looking for a fish tales within ~100 miles of York, Pa. Cash ready.

PM if you may have one to sell.

#12070 3 years ago

Anybody got a 'great deal' on a rob zombie? Looking for 1 owner le with all the upgrades. Never played and read all the hate. Yes I've checked my temperature and I'm without fever. .could be temporary insanity...

#12071 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Anybody got a 'great deal' on an rob zombie? Looking for 1 owner le with all the upgrades. Never played and read all the hate. Yes I've checked my temperature and I'm without fever. .could be temporary insanity...

You could ship the one from Utah. That's a rock bottom price

#12072 3 years ago

Have a nice ghostbusters pro I would like to upgrade to a premium if anyone would like to swap and put some cash in there pocket.

#12073 3 years ago
Quoted from gottafixit:

Archived after 4 days

Not sold: Decided to keep game

Machine - For Sale

Total Nuclear Annihilation

Archived

Fully shopped/refurbished “TNA for sale. Original Owner. Selling to try and upgrade to a Lord of the Rings (so if you have one for trade I would be interested). Could be interested in trades other wise cash ...”

Edit & Re-list
Change listing result

Pulled my ad as I decided to hold on to TNA a bit longer (missed out on a LOTRs). Still looking for a reasonably priced LOTRs. Could still be interested in some trades as well.

#12074 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Machine - For Sale

High Speed

Fully shopped/refurbished “Nice High Speed with Hardtop, new plastics and all LEDs.

Everything works on this machine. With the new Hardtop and plastics installed the game looks great. It's moderately brig...”

1 day ago

Richmond, VA

zimjoe

Be cautious I have it on good word that YES everything works on this machine except the hyperdrive ...so it may play like a high speed but don't expect any ludicrous speeds...

#12075 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

but don't expect any ludicrous speeds

Installing ludicrous speed could lead to going plaid on the playfield. I'm not tying to rethink the color scheme; it would hurt sales.

#12076 3 years ago
Quoted from gottafixit:

Pulled my ad as I decided to hold on to TNA a bit longer (missed out on a LOTRs). Still looking for a reasonably priced LOTRs. Could still be interested in some trades as well.

How many LOTRs are you looking for?

#12077 3 years ago

tp - I have a RZ with all the upgrades that's been lightly and lovingly routed at my record store / arcade here in State College. It's not an LE, but I'd sell it this weekend for $4,065. Our shop's revenue has slowed to a trickle and sadly, I've got bills to pay. Hit me up if interested!

#12078 3 years ago

Price drop on my Black Knight, also just listed a very nice Rocky and Bullwinkle...

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a very nice Rocky and Bullwinkle. The machine playfield has been torn down, cleaned, and waxed, and rubbers replaced with Titan rubbers. All of the lamps have been re...”
2020-05-22
Fort Myers, FL
2,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 311 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a very nice Black Knight. It has been fully shopped and is working 100%. The shop job included a full tear down, cleaning, waxing, all switches adjusted, new reproduc...”
2020-04-21
Fort Myers, FL
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1109 times

Best Regards,

Robert Goebel
Pinshakers
www.pinshakers.com

#12079 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

How many LOTRs are you looking for?

I know it should be just LOTR but then when I read that in my head it is just Lord of the Ring and not rings so I add the s.

#12080 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Addams Family with very good condition playfield and cabinet. Re-listed with new photos as original photos were to dark. Asking is $7600 or best offer with local pick up in Manhe...”
2020-05-22
Manheim, PA
Trade
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1371 times

For sale, trade or best offer. Pickup in Manheim, PA

#12081 3 years ago

Does anyone have a nice Gilligan's Island or Dialed In! that they are looking to trade? I have a few games I could offer, Judge Dredd, Black Hole, Bobby Orr Power Play or a White Water.

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my rebuilt Judge Dredd. The game has just been disassembled; the playfield was buffed and polished with high speed buffer, ball guides were polished on a high speed buf...”
2020-05-22
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 219 times

Machine - For Trade
Partially restored (almost original) - “For sale or trade is my restored White Water. I’m looking to trade for Dialed In, Gilligan’s Island (must have nice playfield) or unshopped game(s)(WPC or pre-2010 Stern’s) ...”
2020-05-21
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1286 times

#12082 3 years ago

Looking for a Jurassic Park Premium (or maybe a Pro) or Elvira's House or Horrors Premium. Let me know if you are looking to part with one of them!

#12083 3 years ago

Looking for a nice GnR - pm if interested.

#12084 3 years ago

Haha I knew you weren’t really slowing down!

Quoted from delt31:

Looking for a nice GnR - pm if interested.

#12085 3 years ago

Looking to sell (or trade? - since folks suggested trades, I thought I'd list games I'm interested in - JP (Pro), Iron Maiden, BM66, WCS94) my Medieval Madness remake standard edition. It's a silver edition, no shaker motor, no color chip/rom. I've been the only owner. Located in Sterling, VA. $7000

#12086 3 years ago
Quoted from bghenson23:

Looking to sell (or trade? - since folks suggested trades, I thought I'd list games I'm interested in - JP (Pro), Iron Maiden, BM66, WCS94) my Medieval Madness remake standard edition. It's a silver edition, no shaker motor, no color chip/rom. I've been the only owner. Located in Sterling, VA. $7000

Buy my Taxi so I can by his Medieval Madness!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Taxi: Game is super fun and plays fast. Make the millions shot, hit a jackpot, or lock both balls to make airport shots. The factory bell is installed and is obnoxiously awesome. W...”
2020-05-24
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 365 times
Contributed to Pinside

Annoy friends, neighbors, and foes alike with an authentic loud bell! Fantastic and fun game.

#12087 3 years ago
Quoted from bghenson23:

Ugh. You had to tempt me with WCS...

#12088 3 years ago
Quoted from bghenson23:

Sold the Taxi, bought the Medeival Madness. Thanks BGHENSON23! Game is way nicer than I imagined. Pinside rocks!

#12089 3 years ago

DI LE marketplace sale ad is coming...decided to pick up GotG

Gotta wait for my teenage son to take and post pics. Should be up before June.

Edit...it's up! Somebody must've told him I'm swapping out for GotG. I didn't...it's a surprise.

#12090 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Sold the Taxi, bought the Medeival Madness. Thanks BGHENSON23! Game is way nicer than I imagined. Pinside rocks!

I was trying to get it too, good job! When this is over I expect an invite.

#12091 3 years ago
Quoted from RazorV23:

I was trying to get it too, good job! When this is over I expect an invite.

You got it! I'm going to try and put together a pinball party with an invite to everyone I've bought and sold from and anyone who wants to come again later this year as well.

#12092 3 years ago

Very last of the Houdini's coming in later this week or early next week. I will have 2 that have all the factory bells & whistles. They are done after this unless American makes more (doubtful).

NIB Wonka SE in hand along with a NIB Munsters Pro for trade. Looking for KISS, TAF, JJP POTC, TZ, newer Stern/JJP/ Classic B/W DMD games.

I also have a documented HUO DE Hook, Walking Dead Premium (STILL waiting on head decals but have tracking) Last Action Hero that I'm shopping/adding LED's to now, and a beautiful Hobbit Gold Smaug (One with the dragon). Pictures available on all, ads to follow shortly.

Still toying with moving Star Wars Premium but it's a go to for guests. (Usually kicks their ass like it does mine)

#12093 3 years ago
Quoted from CharlieG:

Hi, everyone -- first time poster here. I'm looking for a Star Trek: The Next Generation, ideally working 100% or close to it. I'm located in Northern Virginia but am willing to travel to pick one up. Thanks in advance!

Sent you a PM. If you're still looking I'm going to list my STTNG soon. All new ramps, plastics, LEDs....clean example. Thanks.

#12094 3 years ago

NBA Fastbreak pinball for trade. Works 100%, shopped, clean, stadium style lighting, plays great. My wife hates it, I think it's funand is the 2nd one I've owned, but would rather get in a pin she will play against me.

I'm only interested in DMD pins or Revenge From Mars.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CcPUieGKf5aUg2vt6

Also have a Nascar ($2500) and Maverick ($2000) for sale.

#12095 3 years ago

Hi folks, brand new Pinside member here living in Maryland (a bit west of Baltimore). I've never purchased a Pinball machine before but my buddy's 30th is coming up and I'd like to buy him one as a gift. We used to head over to a pinball bar weekly and I know he's bummed he can't play pinball with everything shut down. His birthday is next week, so I'm in this thread hoping I can find something close enough to pick up.

* Budget is $1000-$2000~, could go a bit higher if it was a decent deal on a cool machine.
* Preferably a more modern machine (90s+) with enough bells and whistles to keep someone occupied if it's their only pin.
* Condition isn't as big of a deal as long as it's fun and works - if his first one hooks him on ownership maybe he'll start a collection.

Anyone have something they want to part with that might work?

#12096 3 years ago
Quoted from New2IT:

Hi folks, brand new Pinside member here living in Maryland (a bit west of Baltimore). I've never purchased a Pinball machine before but my buddy's 30th is coming up and I'd like to buy him one as a gift. We used to head over to a pinball bar weekly and I know he's bummed he can't play pinball with everything shut down. His birthday is next week, so I'm in this thread hoping I can find something close enough to pick up.
* Budget is $1000-$2000~, could go a bit higher if it was a decent deal on a cool machine.
* Preferably a more modern machine (90s+) with enough bells and whistles to keep someone occupied if it's their only pin.
* Condition isn't as big of a deal as long as it's fun and works - if his first one hooks him on ownership maybe he'll start a collection.
Anyone have something they want to part with that might work?

Wish you a lot of luck - there really aren't many (any?) working 90's machines in the less-than-2K area, but start looking, who knows what you might find!

#12097 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Wish you a lot of luck - there really aren't many (any?) working 90's machines in the less-than-2K area, but start looking, who knows what you might find!

Thanks! I know it's probably a long shot to get all of that to line up but I'm also flexible on most of it. By modern I mostly mean I'm not looking for an oldschool EM machine. Something from the 80s would work too.

#12098 3 years ago
Quoted from New2IT:

Thanks! I know it's probably a long shot to get all of that to line up but I'm also flexible on most of it. By modern I mostly mean I'm not looking for an oldschool EM machine. Something from the 80s would work too.

Maverick fits the bill. Large DMD display, skill shot, cool ramp and wire forms. 19 drop targets, balls lock inside a paddle wheel steam ship.

#12099 3 years ago

Man, that's a nice gift!

#12100 3 years ago

Anyone have a decent high speed within a couple hours of me?

There are 17,938 posts in this topic. You are on page 242 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/242?hl=rampton and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.