(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,022 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Spelunk71
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 241 of 361.
#12001 3 years ago

Going to be listing my Black Rose...LEDs throughout, new rubbers, etc. I love this pin and it’s the second one I’ve owned but needs to go.

#12002 3 years ago

Road Kings for sale. Needs some tlc but works 90%. PM me for details.

#12003 3 years ago

Is anyone selling Dialed In Le, stock Met Pro, Stock Deadpool Pro, stock Iron Maiden Pro, or Hobbit LE Smaug or Black Arrow? Send me a PM.

#12004 3 years ago

Monster Bash SE(less than 300 plays)....$6800 OBO. PM with any questions or offers. Thanks.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “**** PRICE REDUCTION **** For Sale: CGC Monster Bash Remake SE $6700. Was purchased NIB last year and has less than 300 plays on it. Everything works and functions as it should ...”
2020-05-01
Beckley, WV
6,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 617 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12005 3 years ago

RFM is now up for trade in the market.

#12006 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolpa:

RFM is now up for trade in the market.

Might want to put a link dude

#12007 3 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

Is anyone selling Dialed In Le, stock Met Pro, Stock Deadpool Pro, stock Iron Maiden Pro, or Hobbit LE Smaug or Black Arrow? Send me a PM.

PMing on DILE, which we haven’t had long but thoroughly enjoyed and now are looking to replace w Tron, Guardians...or whatever

#12008 3 years ago
Quoted from slcorrado:

PMing on DILE, which we haven’t had long but thoroughly enjoyed and now are looking to replace w Tron, Guardians...or whatever

I’m looking for a Dialed In also, I have a Creature or maybe a Metallica Pro to trade

#12009 3 years ago

I'm thinking about listing AC/DC premium vault or DILE. I haven't decided which one yet, but I can probably be persuaded either way (or maybe even both) on a fair deal. DILE is stock, 1st owner HUO. AC/DC has the lightning bolt mod, otherwise stock and is also 1st owner/HUO. SW Prem is listed in the marketplace.

#12010 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I'm thinking about listing AC/DC premium vault or DILE. I haven't decided which one yet, but I can probably be persuaded either way (or maybe even both) on a fair deal. DILE is stock, 1st owner HUO. AC/DC has the lightning bolt mod, otherwise stock and is also 1st owner/HUO. SW Prem is listed in the marketplace.

have a nice TZ for the DI

#12011 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

have a nice TZ for the DI

The family would be more interested in your Wonka

#12012 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

The family would be more interested in your Wonka

Sorry just got it .

#12013 3 years ago

I thought about trading a TZ for dialed in then I played my TZ last night for 4 hours straight and remembered why I didn’t want to do it. TZ was my first and I’ve had it for 15 years. It’s just an amazing game

#12014 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I bought the game brand new in November 2012 low plays 'like new' (I estimate ~600 3-ball games). $1700 in mods/extras. This is the second run of Tron so it has decals inste...”
2020-04-23
Windermere, FL
7,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 373 times
Contributed to Pinside
Have some offers but not up to my asking price.

I’ve dropped the price a bit, if doesn’t sell I’ll just keep it.

Will be $6800 for one translight version (excluding 3D Translight).

I’ve taken the external subwoofer out of the ad to lower the price as well.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I bought the game brand new in November 2012 low plays 'like new' (I estimate ~600 3-ball games). $1700 in mods/extras. This is the second run of Tron so it has decals inste...”
2020-04-23
Windermere, FL
7,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 373 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12015 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Machine - For Sale

TRON: Legacy (Pro)

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “I bought the game brand new in November 2012 low plays 'like new' (I estimate ~600 3-ball games).

$1700 in mods/extras.

This is the second run of Tron so it has decals inste...”

17 days ago

Mt Airy, MD

7,100 (Firm)

rai

Have some offers but not up to my asking price.
I’ve dropped the price a bit, if doesn’t sell I’ll just keep it.
Will be $6800 for one translight version (excluding 3D Translight).
I’ve taken the external subwoofer out of the ad to lower the price as well.

Machine - For Sale

TRON: Legacy (Pro)

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “I bought the game brand new in November 2012 low plays 'like new' (I estimate ~600 3-ball games).

$1700 in mods/extras.

This is the second run of Tron so it has decals inste...”

17 days ago

Mt Airy, MD

7,100 (Firm)

rai

One of the nicest Tron’s out there. Don’t sell you will miss it

#12016 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a very good condition TAF with excellent playfield and cabinet. Local pickup in Manheim, PA. Asking $8150 or best offer. Price is higher to avoid the ridiculous low ball ...”
2020-05-11
Manheim, PA
8,150 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1033 times

Selling a very good condition TAF...price is listed a bit higher to avoid all the ridiculous low ball offers I’ll get.

Trades welcome for Dialed In, WOZ, TZ, JPP

#12017 3 years ago

Anyone thinking about selling their Hobbit? I would be interested in a later production LE or BA. The one for sale via marketplace, in MN, is just too far, regardless of the price he agreed to with me. Glad someone else is getting it.

Also kicking around the idea of a Deadpool Premium or LE.

#12019 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Cirqus Voltaire Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Full top off shop. New flipper coils, new ball trough, new bally purple apron, custom cards, flame polished all ramps, subway, backglass and dmd glass. Color dmd, new green rubbers...”
2020-05-12
Midlothian, VA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 329 times

#12020 3 years ago

I'm selling this Stern Star Trek for a freind who is not on pinside. If your interested contact me and I will give you his info thanks.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/95833

#12021 3 years ago

Just tossing out this oddball trade offer for the heck of it. We are selling my wife's "fun" car because last year she bought a new toy. Just getting around to listing her 2007 Mustang GT Premium convertible for sale soon. Tons of mods, because that's what I enjoy doing, even though I know they do not add much re-sale value.

I'll value a pinball trade at 10k, to make it in favor of the guy with the pin(s) and to make it interesting for me. I just want to stop paying insurance on a car rarely driven any more and park our truck in the garage once it is gone.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qYjLj6P1Qqxc5wY96
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ebi9uQBtsK3c33sr8

Added over 4 years ago:

Deal has been made. Thanks everyone for the unexpected interest in making a trade.

#12022 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Craziest of things...I have a buyer for my pinball magic...when I went to fold down the head to bring it up from the basement the backglass slid out and exploded on the carpet. Good news is the plastic covers and the translite are fine but the pane of glass is obliterated. Apparently this glass not the same dimensions as other machines and I wanted to see if any one in the local area has capcom backglass pane of glass before I go get one from a glass cutter.. Dimensions are roughly 26x20

Update on this in case anyone cares. The buyer was a pinsider coming from Georgia. Great guy very understanding. Still bought the pin and since I couldnt find a pane of glass I just knocked $100 of the sale and we were square. Feel free to give me LOTS of thumbs down for this incident but give me thumbs up if you like watching the "Mandolorian" for the 8th time like I do during this covid 19 shutdown...

#12023 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Just tossing out this oddball trade offer for the heck of it. We are selling my wife's "fun" car because last year she bought a new toy. Just getting around to listing her 2007 Mustang GT Premium convertible for sale soon. Tons of mods, because that's what I enjoy doing, even though I know they do not add much re-sale value.
I'll value a pinball trade at 10k, to make it in favor of the guy with the pin(s) and to make it interesting for me. I just want to stop paying insurance on a car rarely driven any more and park our truck in the garage once it is gone.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/qYjLj6P1Qqxc5wY96
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ebi9uQBtsK3c33sr8

Can it FIT a pinball game?

#12024 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

One of the nicest Tron’s out there. Don’t sell you will miss it

Sale pending

I’ll miss it.

#12025 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Update on this in case anyone cares. The buyer was a pinsider coming from Georgia. Great guy very understanding. Still bought the pin and since I couldnt find a pane of glass I just knocked $100 of the sale and we were square. Feel free to give me LOTS of thumbs down for this incident but give me thumbs up if you like watching the "Mandolorian" for the 8th time like I do during this covid 19 shutdown...

I believe it’s “Mandalorian” but my spellcheck also marks it wrong so YMMV!

#12026 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I believe it’s “Mandalorian” but my spellcheck also marks it wrong so YMMV!

Since they always call him "Mando" I think Disney's spellcheck misspelled it....

#12027 3 years ago

Shopping around for either a TAF or CFTBL beater... honestly it can be a pile of crap... I'm gonna dump a ton of money into it anyway.

#12028 3 years ago

I updated my Rick and Morty for trade ad....a couple other trade options, but if you have a nice HUO game I haven’t owned/played a ton, hit me up!

#12029 3 years ago

I'm still looking for Dialed In Le near the pittsburgh area. Cash sale. Let me know what you have. I'd love to get one this weekend.

#12030 3 years ago

Still looking for a #blackknight2000, me and another pinside Thad a 3 way trade set up for one and the main component bailed

#12031 3 years ago

I am looking for an older Stern pinball machine. Stars is at the top of my list, but Nine Ball, Cheetah and one or two others could work as well. I am in NC but will hop in the truck to pick one up. Cash or maybe trade bait?? Thanks!

#12032 3 years ago

If you find a nine ball I'll give you a stars and a meteor for it.

#12033 3 years ago

I have a nice Shadow I would be willing to trade towards a nice T2. Not interested in selling outright. I also have a really nice TSPP open to trade for something similar in quality/price range.

UPDATE: Lots of interest in these two pins, of course.
Here are pins I'm interested in and I can do a 2 for 1 for higher end pins:
- T2
- STTNG
- WW
- WoZ
- POTC

Approximate Value for Shadow about $4.2K-$4.5K and TSPP about $6.7K

#12034 3 years ago

Tron has sold.

Thanks for the interest.

Sorry to let her go bring on the Vault edition!

#12035 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

I have a nice Shadow I would be willing to trade towards a nice T2. Not interested in selling outright. I also have a really nice TSPP open to trade for something similar in quality/price range.

TZ back on the market. Buyer fell through. Looking for shadow, ES, WW, TWd pro and a few others

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice TZ....a few tasteful mods and leds. Clock board and housing replaced...Slot machine and mini pf lamp not installed. Pf looks great, slight fade on one side. All boards lo...”
2020-05-01
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1190 times

#12036 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Selling my beloved Congo. I love this game but need room. This is the color cabinet . There is minimal fade and very minor touch up in the black area on the head. Minor insert wea...”
2020-05-11
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1881 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a 1 owner HUO Houdini. 120 plays but I still play so it will go up. Has Cliffy set installed. Has side blades. 1 small scuff on head. Great game and love it but need roo...”
2020-05-11
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 56 days
Viewed: 2770 times

Looking to change it up.
Trades considered

#12037 3 years ago

Have a modded out Met pro, undocumented HUO, I’m third. Thinking of trading it temp in rva or for another newer game like Deadpool, open to others potentially. Shoot me a message and I can send pictures

Edited cause spelling is hrd

#12038 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Man, you are probably so tired of that old, boring Stars machine. I will give it a good home!

#12039 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Wtf?

#12040 3 years ago

Looking for a High Speed in the DC area for a friend not on Pinside. Let me know what you got.

#12041 3 years ago

Walking Dead premium and NIB Houdini available, open to trades. Most other stuff is gone.
Might consider moving my Star Wars premium with a bunch of mods but not overly motivated.

#12042 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Walking Dead premium and NIB Houdini available, open to trades. Most other stuff is gone.
Might consider moving my Star Wars premium with a bunch of mods but not overly motivated.

Butch..... my hats off to you. You’re a pinball selling machine that never stops. Impressive

#12043 3 years ago

Any complete or almost complete playfields for sale in or around the SE PA area?

#12044 3 years ago

Looking for a project EBD or EBDLE, doesn't need to be working or cosmetically good it will be a baseline for a custom project. Though I am hoping to have it be mostly all there. More concerned about the mechanics then the boards if you have something were some boards are missing.

#12045 3 years ago

I'm looking to add an early SS Williams or Bally game to my line up... Firepower, Jungle Lord, Gorgar, Xenon, etc. Let me know what you got. Projects considered but fixed up nice examples preferred.

Edit: I have a nice Demo Man with a couple mods including a shaker motor that I'd trade if that interests you. I'm cool with a your 2 games for my 1 or your 1+/- cash either way.

#12046 3 years ago

Looking for an afm if anyone is selling one in Pittsburgh. Don’t want to spend more than $6500 so not looking for a pristine example. Just something fun to play for awhile.

#12047 3 years ago

Just played a game of JP and another system failure, time to switch the line up up some. This is what I have:

JP-$3,400
All LED’s
Cliffy’s (one bent a little due to the wear underneath), have new "A" Cliffy in possession will replace this weekend
Custom Foil/Vinyl apron cards
Flipper LED’s and trough light
T Rex Teeth and Vinyl Sticker Set

HS2- $3,200
Comet LED's including some Non Ghosting in the inserts
Red Comet Trough Light and Flipper Buttons
Titan Rubbers and Posts
Red/Yellow/Green Clear Pop Bumpers
Donut Heaven and Gauge Stickers
All Three Flippers rebuilt with new coils in the bottom two flippers
Red Leg protectors
Diamond Plated Play field that is in really good shape.

The bad is underneath and inside the coin door has some rust. The cabinet is beat up in spots and there is one line that is out in the dmd depending on what is on the screen, most times you can't even notice. Trying to be as descriptive as possible.

Looking for trades at the moment, would like to trade up can add up to $2,500 for the right trade, PM and I can send pictures, will get an ad up by the end of the weekend for both machines.

Machine is located 20 mins south of Pittsburgh. I do have about 12 steps to my game room. But have moved a couple games in and out with an appliance dolly with two adults no problem.

Dave

#12048 3 years ago

Just listed in classifieds

Machine - For Trade
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Metallica Pro for trade. Latest run of game with leds. Several mods, including shaker. Looks and plays great. I’m the 3rd owner, I believe it to be HUO, audit shows 0 paid cre...”
2020-05-16
Annapolis, MD
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 413 times

#12049 3 years ago

Hi, everyone -- first time poster here. I'm looking for a Star Trek: The Next Generation, ideally working 100% or close to it. I'm located in Northern Virginia but am willing to travel to pick one up. Thanks in advance!

Added over 4 years ago:

Update: found one, thanks!

#12050 3 years ago
Quoted from CharlieG:

Hi, everyone -- first time poster here. I'm looking for a Star Trek: The Next Generation, ideally working 100% or close to it. I'm located in Northern Virginia but am willing to travel to pick one up. Thanks in advance!

How far? There is one for sale in TX right now.

There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 241 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/241?hl=guss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.