(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 361.
#11851 4 years ago

Down to last Houdini ($5500), I have BK SOR Premium NIB $6800, New Munsters Premium B&W $7100, I'll be listing a Standard WOZ HUO W/350 plays on it as soon as I can get pictures for $6500, X-Men pro in Marketplace for $4200, Walking Dead Premium for $6000 (Waiting on head decals) undocumented HUO, Stern POTC Undocumented HUO in marketplace $5200 (Beautiful game).

I'm keeping transactions brief, so not really looking for trades (unless you have a JJP POTC). I have tons of pictures of all the used games. I try to disclose everything I know about every game. I have and have the feedback to back it up, so in a situation where I'm dropping & going be confident that there are no surprises. If you are picking it up, I can have it setup in my garage for you to fully inspect and I can keep a distance.

Shipping to your door if you are near a Pilot Air station is not a problem for $400

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Brand new in box Houdini for $5500. Get a brand new game for a used price! If you saw my previous ad I was able to get 2 more. Games are in hand and ready for immediate pickup!  ...”
2020-05-03
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1685 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Price is $5200 Link to tons of pictures>>> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmMewjJU Up for sale is an undocumented Home Use Only Stern Pirates of the...”
2020-03-29
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 252 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (Pro) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Price is $4200 Pictures >>> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmMiPws5 Up for sale is a really nice Stern X-Men Pro pinball machine. Cabinet is in ver...”
2020-04-04
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 797 times

#11852 4 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

I have a fully shopped Gottlieb Street fighter II pinball machine up for trade. It is in great condition, fully shopped, full LEDs including flashers, new rubbers, Lighted car mod, and full color PIN2DMD.

Whats your cash price? I miss my SFII and it'd be ironic for me to buy a SFII Pin2DMD :p

#11853 4 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Whats your cash price? I miss my SFII and it'd be ironic for me to buy a SFII Pin2DMD :p

Thanks, but looking for trades at the moment!

#11854 4 years ago

Just tossing this out there, anyone wanna trade me their Lebowski for my Rick & Morty?

#11855 4 years ago

Looking for DI, Elvira, GoT, MMr once this crap clears up

My new mentality is 6 feet apart or 6 feet under

#11856 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looking for DI, Elvira, GoT, MMr once this crap clears up
My new mentality is 6 feet apart or 6 feet under

I’ll do a temp trade for Wonka?

#11857 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I’ll do a temp trade for Wonka?

Nope. Love wonka

#11858 4 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

Thanks, but looking for trades at the moment!

Only game I have for trade is HollyWood Heat , Id obviously have to supplement cash.

#11859 4 years ago

I am looking for a Big Hit, Strikes and Spares, and either a Royal Flush or Card Whiz. I have only ever owned newer games but was playing a few of these older titles before the quarantine hit and just loved them. Anyone looking to sell any of these titles? The few I have seen on the market place are either out of my price range or just too far for travel. I’d be willing to set up a deal to make the transaction once we are out of quarantine as well.

#11860 4 years ago

Bought a few new games so now need to sell a few games because out of room.

Nascar - $2700 (all LEDs, shopped, LED OCD board, "stadium" style, white LED light rails)
Demolition Man - $2700 (all LEDs, partially shopped, "stadium" style, white LED light rails)
Maverick - $2200 - All LEDs, fully shopped

I'll provide lots of pics and gameplay video - just be seriously interested. Had a trade worked out for Nascar recently, or so I thought after 6 days of messaging.

I'll move the game to my garage for easy pickup. I can wrap it and strap it folded up or however you prefer for transport. I can help load it up if needed - but don't fucking cough on me. But seriously, if you can load it yourself or bring someone, that'd be great. No need for either of us to take any risks, however remote, for a pinball machine. In fact, $50 off the price if I don't have to come within 6' of you.

#11861 4 years ago

BSD still for sale. Ready to go. Need the space. Listed for $4750 but I'll take the first $4250 cash on the glass.
ColorDMD, pinballp[ro speakers, cointaker leds, etc.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/92525

#11862 4 years ago

Got a DI LE recently, great shape, certainly HUO. Played the bejeezus out of it these last weeks and probably have peaked. Ready to test the trade waters.

Any Trons or GotGs out there?

#11863 4 years ago

Looking for an Alien poker Project..

#11864 4 years ago

Putting my my stunning and fully working Cirqus Voltaire for trade with the following:

- Side Blades
- Clearcoated playfield
- Fully working translite with real bell
- Extra RGB Lighting on the translite with remote
- Under cabinet RGB lighting with remote
- Cabinet looks great
- All plastic ramps are brand new
- New NOS Ringmaster
- Full set of extra plastics
- Extra Ringmaster
- New Flippers
- Rebuilt Flippers
- New coindoor
- All original boards
- Original manual autographed by John Popadiuk

Don’t know how to do this with CoronaVirus around but I am willing to start the conversation. Feel free to send your offers, pictures and take a look at my wishlist for ideas.

#11865 4 years ago

Looking for a jurrasic park LE within 4 hours(each way) of richmond virignia

#11866 4 years ago

Anyone have any Gottlieb Sys80b’s for sale within 90 mins of York, PA? Projects ok as long as the playfields are good. Monte Carlo, Victory, Raven, Hollywood Heat, etc...PM with what you have.

#11867 4 years ago

I have a Scared Stiff that I am finishing up a partial restoration on.

- New Cabinet Decals
- Playfield completely stripped, cleaned, waxed
- ColorDMD
- Flipper Fidelity Set
- Full LEDs, combination of Cointaker and Comet
- Cabinet inside completely stripped and repainted with a cool green base
- Side Art
- Full set of Pinball Life Perfect Play Rubbers
- New Legs, Leg Bolts, Levelers, Balls
- Pinshakers Shaker Motor Kit
- New Crate Decals
- Full set of hole protectors
- Flippers Rebuilt
- Tons of other parts replaced with brand new ones

Only major flaws are an area of water damage on the inside of the backbox spider/light board, a couple inserts on the upper left side of the playfield with some slight lifting, and a small smudge under the "T" in terrifying where the mylar is worn away.

Looking for trades or $6700 cash obo, located in Southern Delaware. I will create an ad with photos as soon as I am done with the finishing touches. I am especially looking for a CV, TZ, IJ, or AFM but will entertain other 1 for 1 trade offers +/- cash.

Regards,

Robert

#11868 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looking to change things up....Hoping for a trade in the next few weeks/month depending on the virus timing...looking for TWD, GOT, Tron, Dialed in, Elvira....

bumping. Looking for a few titles listed above. Have a TZ or the pin refinery AMH

Machine - For Trade

America's Most Haunted

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Beautiful pin refinery AMH with custom xpin color dmd, purple rails/armor, topper, lighting, upgraded speakers, extra ghosts, spare 3d printed parts and extra servos....

Looking t...”

Trade

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

#11869 4 years ago

Would trade a very good condition TAF for a Dialed In, WOZ or TZ!

#11870 4 years ago
Quoted from Trooper11040:

Would trade a very good condition TAF for a Dialed In, WOZ or TZ!

Any cash involved?

#11871 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Any cash involved?

Would depend on which game was offered in trade

#11872 4 years ago

I know this is the wrong forum and may have already been discussed several times, but how are people handling buying/selling/trading? I have several games for sale/trade but not sure how to actually complete the transaction in VA with the restrictions in place?

#11873 4 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

I know this is the wrong forum and may have already been discussed several times, but how are people handling buying/selling/trading? I have several games for sale/trade but not sure how to actually complete the transaction in VA with the restrictions in place?

I bought a TSPP last week. We have a verbal agreement and I put down a $100 paypal deposit for exclusive rights to purchase until May 1st, with an agreement to buy another months exclusivity for $100 on May 1st if its still crazy. Ill pick it up when things calm down.The guy is 40 miles from my house. My friend just bought a Spiderman from the same guy. Cash on the glass garage transaction.

#11874 4 years ago

I've got a players condition Jokerz that I'm going to put up soon. I was go over and clean it up, but I'm just to busy to mess with it. Send me a PM if you're interested.

#11875 4 years ago

Looking for a cheap, working solid state game. Nothing crazy, something $1,000 or lower. Might even entertain EMs, but I'd prefer a SS. If anyone in the Northern VA area has something, let me know. Cash in hand. Preferably something where the head comes off so it fits in my car (so late '70s, early '80s).

Added over 4 years ago:

*edit: Found! No longer looking. Thanks guys.

#11876 4 years ago

Looking for a batman 66 premium within 4 hours(each way) of Richmond, Virginia. Also still looking for a Jurassic Park LE

#11877 4 years ago
Quoted from Turboghia:

I have 4 pins ready for sale, just waiting till the air clears, not a good time to sell as a lot of people wont venture out and are saving any spare cash right now

#11878 4 years ago

Throwing some feelers out... I am looking to trade down on my Deadpool Pro. Has about 400 plays on it(will go up as I've been playing it daily). Would like to trade towards a mid-late 90s DE, or mid-late 00s Stern. Possibly the right B/W from the 90s as well. Looking for a game +$1k-2k in cash. I'm pretty open if the trade is right and it's a game I'm interested in. Hit me with your offers and please, nothing stupid. I've been in this hobby for 5 years, I'm not going to trade my <1 year old DP for your Waterworld +$500. Hoping this COVID thing will be over soon and we can get back to buying/selling/trading!

#11879 4 years ago
Quoted from Camvr2013:

Throwing some feelers out... I am looking to trade down on my Deadpool Pro. Has about 400 plays on it(will go up as I've been playing it daily). Would like to trade towards a mid-late 90s DE, or mid-late 00s Stern. Possibly the right B/W from the 90s as well. Looking for a game +$1k-2k in cash. I'm pretty open if the trade is right and it's a game I'm interested in. Hit me with your offers and please, nothing stupid. I've been in this hobby for 5 years, I'm not going to trade my <1 year old DP for your Waterworld +$500. Hoping this COVID thing will be over soon and we can get back to buying/selling/trading!

PM sent.

#11880 4 years ago

Looking for a restored tz(even a hep) or a huo very nice condition one as my first choice . If I can't find one then I'd go for a stranger things premium or Jurassic park premium . Thanks.

#11881 4 years ago
Quoted from Camvr2013:

PM Sent

#11882 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Looking for a restored tz(even a hep) or a huo very nice condition one as my first choice . If I can't find one then I'd go for a stranger things premium or Jurassic park premium . Thanks.

I remember you having a TZ for some time. Really nice if I remember right. Sounds like it’s time for her to come back home.....

#11883 4 years ago

Last Price Drop On My No Fear to $2,400.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93436

#11884 4 years ago

Fun machine, I've had mine for quite awhile. Lots of game play for a mere 2400.

#11885 4 years ago

Ad is up in Marketplace. Looking for trades.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade down on my DP Pro. Looking for mid-late 90s DE games, mid-late 00s Sterns or evening the right B/W game from the 90s. Looking to trade for your game +cash to value...”
2020-04-11
York, PA
4,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1078 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11886 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I remember you having a TZ for some time. Really nice if I remember right. Sounds like it’s time for her to come back home.....

Yep.. 4 years.. can't believe I sold it but needed room for dile. However I have came to realize tz is probably my favorite b/w pin and has deep enough code and strategy to hold it's own in a home environment.

#11887 4 years ago

Finished up the SS, it is posted in the marketplace:

Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “For sale is a partially restored Scared Stiff. The machine is not fully restored, but it is much better than just simply shopped. The cabinet has been completely stripped cleaned...”
2020-04-13
Fort Myers, FL
6,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 461 times

Happy Easter,

Robert

#11888 4 years ago

Still looking for a Jurassic Park Le. Willing to drive up to 5 hours(each way)from Richmond Virginia. I have cash in hand ready for a quick sale. If your selling one or know someone who is. Please pm me. It would be greatly appreciated.

#11889 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Still looking for a Jurassic Park Le. Willing to drive up to 5 hours(each way)from Richmond Virginia. I have cash in hand ready for a quick sale. If your selling one or know someone who is. Please pm me. It would be greatly appreciated.

I believe Chris at Cointaker took a JP LE in on trade.

#11890 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:Looking for a restored tz(even a hep) or a huo very nice condition one as my first choice . If I can't find one then I'd go for a stranger things premium or Jurassic park premium . Thanks.

Still looking... bump

#11891 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I believe Chris at Cointaker took a JP LE in on trade.

Pretty sure that's gone

#11892 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Pretty sure that's gone

I believe it is as well so the search continues. I'm also looking to buy a batman 66 if someone is itching to sell

#11893 4 years ago

WTB EBD or a really nice WH20. Open to trades or buy outright. Let me know.

Mike

#11894 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I believe it is as well so the search continues. I'm also looking to buy a batman 66 if someone is itching to sell

I have one -- wasn't looking to sell, but... what do you have to trade?

#11895 4 years ago

Lowering the price on my Jack*Bot to $2600...I’m trying to make the game as economical as possible and get some space back at the same time. I can take a video or as many photos as needed for serious buyers. It will be a driveway/no contact pickup; I will have it folded and wrapped.

#11896 4 years ago

In addition to looking for Jurassic Park Le, and Batman 66. I am also on the hunt for a Elvira Premium. Cash in hand ready for a sale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/94729
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/94646
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/94503

#11897 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

In addition to looking for Jurassic Park Le, and Batman 66. I am also on the hunt for a Elvira Premium. Cash in hand ready for a sale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/94729
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/94646
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/94503

Maybe PayPal ready. I don’t think I would want cash right now.

#11898 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Maybe PayPal ready. I don’t think I would want cash right now.

I know my pinball cash has been in an envelope since before COVID-19 so is virus free. If someone counts cash out on a machine and all you have to do is collect it and put in an envelope or something I would think the risk is almost non existent. Just wash your hands. If you are not using it for a few weeks any virus would be dead by the time you need to touch that money again.

#11899 4 years ago
Quoted from QuietEarp:

I know my pinball cash has been in an envelope since before COVID-19 so is virus free. If someone counts cash out on a machine and all you have to do is collect it and put in an envelope or something I would think the risk is almost non existent. Just wash your hands. If you are not using it for a few weeks any virus would be dead by the time you need to touch that money again.

My wife is a Banker.....just put on some gloves to handle the cash and stay safe

#11900 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

My wife is a Banker.....

Ha, so is mine too...with my pinball money. She never wants it to go out; only come in.

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/238?hl=hawkeyexx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.