(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,011 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 minutes ago by Turboghia
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,011 posts in this topic. You are on page 237 of 361.
#11801 4 years ago

Will be listing a WCS94 World Cup Soccer soon. Very nice - recently did a complete overhaul with all new plastics/LEDs/rubbers etc. New soccer ball motor. Plays great and smooth. Couple touchups on the cabinet but color is very nice. $3,500. Not perfect but is very nice.

Will donate to Pinside if sells through here.

#11802 4 years ago

Huo tspp - 5300
Stock

#11803 4 years ago

@pomc swung by today and we did a temp trade. My AFM for his ST. Due to the pandemic i’m allowing a stern to break up my B/W order by just putting it where AFM was. But just this once...

#11804 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a very nice WCS94 for sale. Very clean and smooth - works and plays great. Super fun game with a couple mods. Completely torn down and thoroughly shopped 3 months ago. Al...”
2020-03-21
Gaithersburg, MD
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 231 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11805 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Arena Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Gottlieb Arena Pinball Machine While this might not be in your top 10, this game is fun and in excellent condition. The gentleman I purchased this from had it in his home for ov...”
2020-03-21
Glen Mills, PA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 568 times
Contributed to Pinside

Really clean example of an Arena. Priced to sell.

#11806 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Star Wars Trilogy Pinball Machine - Sega Selling this Sega Star Wars Trilogy pinball machine, used but in good shape. The Good: games works including cannons and the X-wing. Bac...”
2020-03-17
Glen Mills, PA
3,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 564 times

Price drop to 3100

#11807 4 years ago

Looking to trade my JackBot and/or Twister. Both have been shopped and fully work with LEDs throughout and new rubber kits and other new parts. I don’t keep batteries in my game so the Credit Dot shown on the photos is by the Time/Date.

I’m looking for early DE DMD pins Batman and Star Trek. Other pins that I’m looking for include Class of 1812, LOTR, maybe others. Projects are fine

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jack*Bot Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Jack*Bot up for trade Stripped cleaned and waxed Playfield, Plastics and Ramps Disassembled the ramp mechanism, cleaned and lightly sanded for smooth up and down movement. New r...”
2020-03-20
Fairfax, VA
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 1219 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11808 4 years ago

For sale $2800 obo. Taito Ice Cold Beer, working with new belts. Pm me for photos. Pickup Fallston, MD

#11809 4 years ago

need to get rid of my BSD. i'm tired of messing with it. it has backbox issues, stemming from the rottendog boards, i'd guess. unless there's just a power circuit issue somewhere. who knows? current behavior is you flip the power switch on and the high volt circuits all lock on.

i have a basically new in box pinsound board for it, if you want that. it has new decals installed; new in roll translite. LED's, colored rubbers, art blades, homepin opto board, upgraded speakers, playfield mods. it's pretty loaded. i'm going to eat a big one selling it, but i'm done looking at it.

you can pm me with offers. i really don't know what a reasonable price to ask for is. i'll probably get an ad up at some point, too. ty.

#11810 4 years ago

Selling a GB pro with colordmd, lighted speakers for 4700.

Also selling a Star Wars pro comic with 700 plays for 4800.

Willing to hear offers.

#11811 4 years ago

Stranger Things Pro for sale. Bone stock, 3 months old. About 1000 plays. No issues. The problematic ball lock post issue has already been fixed. Easy pickup in McLean, VA at the Whole Foods Market where it's on location. (You can grab some TP while you're there) Asking $5K/obo. If it sells through this post I'll donate to Pinside.

#11812 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

Stranger Things Pro for sale. Bone stock, 3 months old. About 1000 plays. No issues. The problematic ball lock post issue has already been fixed. Easy pickup in McLean, VA at the Whole Foods Market where it's on location. (You can grab some TP while you're there) Asking $5K/obo. If it sells through this post I'll donate to Pinside.

The Boro one? I was wondering who owned those. I’ve given you some $.

#11813 4 years ago

Looking for a revenge from mars pin2k

#11814 4 years ago

Anyone have a nice Williams Indy jones for sale?

#11815 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

The Boro one? I was wondering who owned those. I’ve given you some $.

Yes! All of the games in there belong to me and a business partner. Thanks for supporting them!

#11816 4 years ago

Bumping my MBrLE with a $250 price drop. Who wants a great deal on an excellent condition classic?

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “The machine is in excellent condition and plays perfectly...can't find a scratch on it. I've added a blue trough light and mezelmod's Frank's Table mod. Originally got it so my wif...”
2020-03-11
Vienna, VA
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 472 times

#11817 4 years ago

This thread has definitely been quiet and I hope everyone is doing ok in these crazy times. If anyone needs a distraction and wants to change up their lineup, I'd love to negotiate a trade involving my MBrLE. Currently most interested in nice examples of a Deadpool Premium or LE, Ghostbusters Pro or Premium, Twilight Zone, and Roadshow. We can work out cash in either direction depending on the trade being proposed. Would love to get a win/win trade with someone local this weekend.

Stay safe out there!

#11818 4 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

This thread has definitely been quiet and I hope everyone is doing ok in these crazy times. If anyone needs a distraction and wants to change up their lineup, I'd love to negotiate a trade involving my MBrLE. Currently most interested in nice examples of a Deadpool Premium or LE, Ghostbusters Pro or Premium, Twilight Zone, and Roadshow. We can work out cash in either direction depending on the trade being proposed. Would love to get a win/win trade with someone local this weekend.
Stay safe out there!

Def slow times....With the virus even pulling off a local trade seems tricky. Experts not sure how long the virus survives on hard surface...like a pin. That said Im trying to find a DI, TWD pro, IJ4 in trade

#11819 4 years ago

I was stocking up for my booth at the Allentown show but now that it's postponed some games can start moving out.

Walking Dead premium, what's an apocalypse without a Walking Dead pinball machine? Undocumented home use only. I just cleaned it up, replaced some rubber, added new balls and a shooter lane protector.
Shaker motor and custom shooter rod is included and installed.
Only negative is one broken plastic that has been glued and the head decals are slightly peeling. I have new ones on order but with Stern shut down I have no idea when I'm going to get them.
Ramps, display, Playfield, cabinet all in really nice condition.
Price is $6,000. Price will be higher when I eventually get and install the head decals.

New still in the box Houdini pinball machine by American pinball! Feature packed game includes three magnets, two catapults, magic stage 7 balls, a large TV screen and much more. Comes with full warranty. This game when it first came out was over $7,000. I'm selling it for $5500.

Medieval Madness remake. One of the most popular games ever made! This is the classic edition just like Williams made. Excellent quality. Low play, home use only. Tons of great shots! Destroy the castle save the damsel! Comes with Shaker motor installed and invisiglass. Asking $7,500

Stern Munsters premium black and white premium. Brand new! Just like the old TV show this game is in black and white! Bash Herman, drag race with grandpa, the lower play field is Grandpa's lab. Clips from the show on the large TV screen. If you are fan, this game is for you! Asking $7300.

Stern Guardians of the Galaxy Pro Model. I unboxed this game myself it has less than 10 plays on it. Plastic protectors have been added along with a Shaker motor. Game looks and plays like it just came out of the box because it did! Great layout, bash Groot, has scoop and Rocket kickback, smooth ramps with clips from the movie on the screen! $5600

Stern Iron Maiden premium. All the songs that you love from the band! Egyptian themed make it blend very well for those who aren't a fan of the band. Great, fast shots. Home use only. Less than 50 plays on it. $6650

Shipping is available but tricky at the moment. Pilot air is requiring delivery directly to houses which costs more. Generally I can get any machine shipped directly to someone's house for about $400 if they are within a reasonable distance of a pilot air station. Please see their website for station locations.

Local pickup and delivery is possible but also tricky. I do deliver to hospitals and pharmacies so I would like to limit contact where possible. I can set up the used machines in my garage for you to inspect and when you're ready we can break it down and load it. New in box is even easier.

#11820 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Def slow times....With the virus even pulling off a local trade seems tricky. Experts not sure how long the virus survives on hard surface...like a pin. That said Im trying to find a DI, TWD pro, IJ4 in trade

That said, my plan would be to thoroughly sanitize all surfaces of any pin coming in or out of my house.

#11821 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I was stocking up for my booth at the Allentown show but now that it's postponed some games can start moving out.
Walking Dead premium, what's an apocalypse without a Walking Dead pinball machine? Undocumented home use only. I just cleaned it up, replaced some rubber, added new balls and a shooter lane protector.
Only negative is one broken plastic that has been glued and the head decals are slightly peeling. I have new ones on order but with Stern shut down I have no idea when I'm going to get them.
Price is $6,000. Price will be higher when I eventually get and install the head decals.
New still in the box Houdini pinball machine by American pinball! Feature packed game includes three magnets, two catapults, magic stage 7 balls, a large TV screen and much more. Comes with full warranty. This game when it first came out was over $7,000. I'm selling it for $5500.
Medieval Madness remake. One of the most popular games ever made! This is the classic edition just like Williams made. Excellent quality. Low play, home use only. Tons of great shots! Destroy the castle save the damsel! Comes with Shaker motor installed and invisiglass. Asking $7,500
Stern Munsters premium black and white premium. Brand new! Just like the old TV show this game is in black and white! Bash Herman, drag race with grandpa, the lower play field is Grandpa's lab. Clips from the show on the large TV screen. If you are fan, this game is for you! Asking $7300.
Stern Guardians of the Galaxy Pro Model. I unboxed this game myself it has less than 10 plays on it. Plastic protectors have been added along with a Shaker motor. Game looks and plays like it just came out of the box because it did! Great layout, bash Groot, has scoop and Rocket kickback, smooth ramps with clips from the movie on the screen! $5600
Stern Iron Maiden premium. All the songs that you love from the band! Egyptian themed make it blend very well for those who aren't a fan of the band. Great, fast shots. Home use only. Less than 50 plays on it. $6650
Shipping is available but tricky at the moment. Pilot air is requiring delivery directly to houses which costs more. Generally I can get any machine shipped directly to someone's house for about $400 if they are within a reasonable distance of a pilot air station. Please see their website for station locations.
Local pickup and delivery is possible but also tricky. I do deliver to hospitals and pharmacies so I would like to limit contact where possible. I can set up the used machines in my garage for you to inspect and when you're ready we can break it down and load it. New in box is even easier.

Where are you located?

#11822 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I have a beautiful Pin Refinery AMH with color dmd/powdercoating/topper etc.... would love TWD if anyone up for 3 way trade.

#11823 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I have a beautiful Pin Refinery AMH with color dmd/powdercoating/topper etc.... would love TWD if anyone up for 3 way trade.

I have a huo BDK i would trade for AMH?

#11825 4 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I have a huo BDK i would trade for AMH?

Thanks! not one I am looking for...but thx for offer

#11826 4 years ago

Relisted my No Fear will sell outright for $2,700(obo) or will trade either up or down thanks.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93436

#11827 4 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Trade 
I have a spotless AC/DC vault Pro to trade 
Looking for
NGG 
iron maiden pro 
Deadpool pro
Just south of Baltimore.

Bump

#11828 4 years ago

Anyone have a nice Family Guy they wanna sell PM me. Thanks

#11829 4 years ago

Listing a EBD LE (playable but needs shopped) for 1400. DM me if interested. Looking to sell.

#11830 4 years ago

Anyone in the area selling any interesting System 11 machines or projects?

#11831 4 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Anyone in the area selling any interesting System 11 machines or projects?

Id trade my taxi toward your TSPP if you want to deliver and are intersted.

#11832 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Id trade my taxi toward your TSPP if you want to deliver and are intersted.

I do like Taxi, but can't let TSPP go right now....!! Thx for the offer nonetheless!

#11833 4 years ago

Finishing up shopping my SWE1. LEDs, new rubbers and most importantly the lightsaber works!

Looking for a trade, may be interested willing to sell outright

#11834 4 years ago

Very nice players condition Rocky and Bullwinkle (black cabinet-export version). Full LED, new rubber, little to no wear. Backglass operates as it should with typical Bullwinkle nose wear spot. Plays fast and true.

Looking to work a trade for Iron Maiden pro. Open to other trade ideas or straight cash deal as well.

Willing to wait until Pandemic dissipates to make the trade/pickup if need be.

#11835 4 years ago

Looking to trade my Iron Maiden pro, open to offers or interest. Preferably looking for a Jurassic Park pro.

#11836 4 years ago

Looking to change things up....Hoping for a trade in the next few weeks/month depending on the virus timing...looking for TWD, GOT, Tron, Dialed in, Elvira....

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful pin refinery AMH. Includes: Custom xpin color dmd Powder coated purple armor Laserific topper, lighting upgraded , upgraded speakers chrome shooter rod side blades ext...”
2020-04-18
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 804 times

#11837 4 years ago

If anyone has a Ghostbusters Pro or Premium or Deadpool Premium and interested in a Monster Bash LE, then PM me and let's make a deal. Would love to change up the lineup. I'm definitely motivated to trade but could also provide a solid deal on a cash purchase.

Thanks and stay safe out there.

#11838 4 years ago

I will have a GOTG Pro for sale that will be listed in the Pinside Market later this evening. We are asking $4500, so if you are interested just PM for details.

#11839 4 years ago

I am looking for a TZ, Dialed In or a WOZ local to Harrisburg/Lancaster, PA area! If you have one you're looking to sell locally, pm me...I am not wanting to travel due to this Corona BS

#11840 4 years ago
Quoted from Trooper11040:

I am looking for a TZ, Dialed In or a WOZ local to Harrisburg/Lancaster, PA area! If you have one you're looking to sell locally, pm me...I am not wanting to travel due to this Corona BS

Anyone listing a DI or Elvira? 3 way trade

#11841 4 years ago

At this time GOTG Pro is listed in the marketplace. Just send a PM if interested >

#11842 4 years ago

Pending pickup this afternoon, GOTG is sold. The seller & I both agreed to wear a mask/gloves during our transaction. I would highly suggest that whoever has a sale agreement do the same. Though this was considered oddball/offensive just three weeks ago, it's just a sign of the times. We'll just consider this social distancing, pinball style.

Also, I will have a MAME 2500 in 1 Street Fighter 2 machine up for consideration in a few days. This machine has virtually all of the classic arcade games from the early 80's to the mid 90's & some. All the Pac Man's, Space Invaders, Donkey Kong's, Neo Geos, Street Fighters, Mortal Combat, Marble Madness, Time Pilot, Dragons Liar, etc. If you can name the arcade title, it's most likely on the list. The cabinet is in excellent condition & plays perfectly. Will be asking $900. Pm for details if interested >>>

#11843 4 years ago

Oh, I forgot to mention that I will contribute to the Pinside cause upon a sale agreement.

#11844 4 years ago

If you are looking for in what I believe is an HUO EM Jungle Queen for $1675 check out my ad in the Market, item 92986; also an extremely nice Hurricane with color dmd/shaker/speaker lights/topper for $2950-item 92987; also an extremely nice Volcano with new boards for $1750-item 92984, easy loading

#11845 4 years ago

Star Wars Episode One $2400, Twister $2650, Jack*Bot $2800...all have new rubbers kits installed within the last month, LEDs, new parts sporadically amongst the bunch. Prices are fair, may be willing to trade for one or group. Will post on Marketplace soon

#11846 4 years ago

Still got my BSD for sale. I lowered the price and am selling the extra ramps separate. Feel free to make an offer on either.

BSD:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/92525

New ramp set:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93892

#11847 4 years ago

I price reduced this AFTER April Fools day as I know no one would believe me!

NOW $4250

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Pinball Magic - Beautiful Lots of Mods/ColorDMD Selling this for a good friend but it is located at my house. He has owned it for approx 10 years. I shopped it out for him about...”
2020-04-02
Charles Town, WV
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1383 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11848 4 years ago

I am looking to trade a Pharaoh, Flash and TimeWarp for a DMD pin. Anyone interested?

#11849 4 years ago

Lowered the price on my No Fear to $2,500 thanks.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93436

#11850 4 years ago

I have a fully shopped Gottlieb Street fighter II pinball machine up for trade. It is in great condition, fully shopped, full LEDs including flashers, new rubbers, Lighted car mod, and full color PIN2DMD.

Looking for DMD pin trades. The only alphanumeric game I will consider is BK2000.

If you have something to trade, pm me.

There are 18,011 posts in this topic. You are on page 237 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/237?hl=scottmaggie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.