(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 236 of 361.
#11751 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’d be willing to sell my
SM 2007 with color DMD, side art, full LEDs, shaker thinking $5300 OBO
Tspp color DMD, LEDs, TV mod above Itchy and Scratchy area (with video loop) thinking $5600 OBO
Both undocumented HUO low plays no trades because I’m temporarily downsizing. Both look and play excellent with only wear noticeable on the black paint in the shooter lane.
PM for details if interested pick up only.

Great seller. Games are in perfect shape.

#11752 4 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Boggles my mind that someone thinks a BSD is worth north of $4K. Glad I had one when they were $1500.

Glad I got one at $700

#11753 4 years ago

Looking to trade a twister. Works but needs shopped. Currently on route. Has working topped and working magnet/disc with new revision magnet driver board and pic chip. Can add a little cash but looking to go even up for one of the following:

Bay watch
Frankenstein
South Park
Jurassic de
Last action hero
Royal rumble
Getaway
Black rose
Judge dredd
Demo man
Flintstones
Indy 500
Austin powers
Monopoly
NASCAR
X-Men
Super mario GTB

#11754 4 years ago

I’m also looking to trade a Twister. Mainly looking for a Class of 1812 or a DE Star Trek, but may be interested in other titles.

#11755 4 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Glad I got one at $700

Glad to know when you sell it i assume you will only be asking 800 or so right?

#11756 4 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Glad to know when you sell it i assume you will only be asking 800 or so right?

Sorry, it’s already been sold. You should hit up the guy that got the 1500 one, I’m sure he would let it go for $1600.

#11757 4 years ago

this thread is more active than it's been in years

#11758 4 years ago

Finally put up my MBrLE for sale...it is like new and plays perfectly. Would also consider the following trades: a nice TZ or Road Show plus cash. Would like to avoid shipping.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “The machine is in excellent condition and plays perfectly...can't find a scratch on it. I've added a blue trough light and mezelmod's Frank's Table mod. Originally got it so my wif...”
2020-03-11
Vienna, VA
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 472 times

#11759 4 years ago

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Hey, guys; just trying to get some room back in the basement. I recently bought a custom built 4-player cabinet, so this thing can certainly go. This was a DIY project i put toge...”
2020-03-13
Gettysburg, PA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 400 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11761 4 years ago

Forgot to add text to last post...
F14 open for trade

#11762 4 years ago

On the hunt for a Dungeons & Dragons. PM me if you’ve got one you’re looking to move!

#11763 4 years ago

Not a pinball machine but I have a huuge Polk subwoofer it's like 12 years old but in great shape. It's the Polk PSW1200 dual 12" speakers, it must weigh 80-90 pounds at least. Anyway I don't use it for my pins but use it for a surround sound movie setup. I am moving and probably would rather not move this because it's so heavy and big.

https://images.app.goo.gl/CMd1BjLGLuCgUpNW9

Anyone interested?

Also have a very nice exercise weight system and treadmill that I'd probably rather not move PM me for details.

Would sell SM and Tspp if someone was interested both great condition with LEDs and Color DMD (SM with shaker as well) package deal (?)

SM $5300
Tspp $5500

#11764 4 years ago

Need Room so Tomcat is back up with lower price

#11766 4 years ago

On the look out for Strikes And Spares, Big Hit, Royal Flush or Card Whiz

#11767 4 years ago

I just listed my Dialed In for sale:

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my Home Used Only Dialed LE. Unbelievable condition, 208 games started, 106 played. Not one scratch or ding on the cabinet/playfield. Game number # 888 Mods/Extr...”
2020-03-14
Vienna, VA
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 391 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11768 4 years ago

F14 Tomcat bump. Price reduced.

#11769 4 years ago

Price reduced on the IM. Denethor will be passing through my way next weekend and then heading out to NJ if anyone needed it delivered.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/offering-game-pickup-and-delivery-along-my-route

#11770 4 years ago

Just listed my STTNG in the classifieds if anybody's looking for one:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally/Williams Star Trek Next Generation in very good to excellent condition. No credit dot and everything works and plays right. I've owned it about 10 years and it's in a non-smo...”
2020-03-16
Ashburn, VA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 326 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11771 4 years ago

Looking to buy an MMr standard with color chip. Let me know if you have one for sale.

#11772 4 years ago

I have the following for sale:

Bride of Pinbot (diamond plate)- $3200
Road Kings - $1100

#11773 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveRivet:

Just listed my STTNG in the classifieds if anybody's looking for one:

Machine - For Sale

Star Trek: The Next Generation

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Bally/Williams Star Trek Next Generation in very good to excellent condition. No credit dot and everything works and plays right. I've owned it about 10 years and it's in a non-smo...”

32 minutes ago

Ashburn, VA

SteveRivet

Oh maaaannnn. So close to me. How about I come over and play for a bit and leave you a $20? That way it'll be out of my system.

#11775 4 years ago

Vulcan for sale. Out of room and need the space.

Machine - For Sale
Vulcan Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Nice Gottlieb Vulcan. Everything works except two score reels. Playfield has been cleaned, waxed and re rubbered. New ball and Comet led’s. Players game. Playfield and cabinet...”
2020-03-11
Aliquippa, PA
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 297 times

#11776 4 years ago

Looking for Dialed In or Wonka Stad. PM if interested. Cash ready.

#11777 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Looking to buy an MMr standard with color chip. Let me know if you have one for sale.

PM sent

#11778 4 years ago

Anybody got a Bally Gator they want to offload? Got a Meteor I can trade +/-

#11779 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a very nice Black Knight. It has been fully shopped and is working 100%. The shop job included a full tear down, cleaning, waxing, all switches adjusted, new reproduc...”
2020-04-21
Fort Myers, FL
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1109 times

#11780 4 years ago

Thinking about mixing it up....any interesting for sale listings coming soon - WPC or older Stern Pros? Would like to find something fun in need of a little TLC. Thx.

#11781 4 years ago

Bump for price drop.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% functional with upgraded LEDs. Playfield and cabinet are clean and in great shape. ALL switches, lights, Coils and mechs work great without any issues. Only 600 Dale Jr. mac...”
2020-04-13
Philadelphia, PA
2,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 872 times

#11782 4 years ago

Bumping my MBrLe which is for sale or trade in the market. Would definitely entertain trades as we are all bored and it would be great to have something new to play. Ideal trades include a nice TZ or Roadshow, but will entertain offer of other nice machines plus cash most likely. Not interested in any projects or beat up machines at this time.

PM with reasonable trade offers...our house is Corona free (both virus and beer)

#11783 4 years ago

Hey all, anyone have a Hobbit or WOZ they’d like to trade?! I have a JPLe to offer up

Let me know if so!
Thanks!

#11784 4 years ago

Listed my Star Trek in the marketplace asking $1,600.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93438

Also listed my No Fear looking to trade it but will consider selling outright.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93436

#11785 4 years ago
Quoted from Vabeachrunner4:

Hey all, anyone have a Hobbit or WOZ they’d like to trade?! I have a JPLe to offer up
Let me know if so!
Thanks!

Man, i just moved a Hobbit a couple of months ago. Batman 66?

#11786 4 years ago

Looking to trade my Congo for one of the following + or - cash.

1. Champion Pub
2. EATPM
3. EHOH
4. Funhouse
5. Radical
6. Willy Wonka LE
7. Whirlwind

Thanks!

#11787 4 years ago

Stranger Things Pro for Sale, about 400 plays.. asking 5k.

#11788 4 years ago

Shutdown specials!

#black-knight-sword-of-rage-pro $4000

These are both lightly routed games. League one night a week. Location is closing for (a while, forever, who knows?) so we gotta move em.

Trades considered. Here's the CL ad for a few pix: washingtondc.craigslist.org link
If they sell through Pinside I'll put money in the jar.

Added over 4 years ago:

Both sold through Craigslist. Actually got normal buyers that realized those prices were steals. Thanks fir the interest!

#11789 4 years ago

Great seller and rock bottom prices!

Shutdown specials!
Jurassic Park (Pro) $4000
Black Knight Sword of Rage (Pro) $4000
These are both lightly routed games. League one night a week. Location is closing for (a while, forever, who knows?) so we gotta move em. No, do not offer me $6k for the pair like the 2 d'bags on the DC CL did. I don't need to sell them.
Trades considered. Here's the CL ad for a few pix: washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#11790 4 years ago

Rick and Morty BSE for sale. Unboxed 2 weeks ago and about 200 plays.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “FS: Rick and Morty BSE #55 - price drop to $11.5K firm We don't really want to sell this but COVID-19 has caused us to pull about 40 pieces of equipment from our route of barcades...”
2020-03-19
Warrenton, VA
11,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1178 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11791 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Star Wars Trilogy Pinball Machine - Sega Selling this Sega Star Wars Trilogy pinball machine, used but in good shape. The Good: games works including cannons and the X-wing. Bac...”
2020-03-17
Glen Mills, PA
3,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 564 times

I know you have all been waiting for one, well here it is.

#11792 4 years ago

I've played both these games at this location and they play well.

Shutdown specials!
Jurassic Park (Pro) $4000
Black Knight Sword of Rage (Pro) $4000
These are both lightly routed games. League one night a week. Location is closing for (a while, forever, who knows?) so we gotta move em. No, do not offer me $6k for the pair like the 2 d'bags on the DC CL did. I don't need to sell them.

#11793 4 years ago

NASCAR in the marketplace. $2800 for this group.

Demolition Man will be listed this weekend. Also will have Maverick for sale. Bought a Medieval Madness so a few games are leaving - not a virus fire sale.

#11794 4 years ago

No, do not offer me $6k for the pair like the 2 d'bags on the DC CL did.

Craigslist -
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I would have posted the picture of Obi Wan saying it, but no pictures here.

#11795 4 years ago

With all the uncertainty and speculation on the future of pin prices - anyone interested in doin a trade for something i want?

I have my TWD LE still available. Also a BSD, space station (held that for my boss for a year but now he’s moving back home across the pond) nice BK2K, maybe even consider my funhouse. Can add a bit of scratch for the right deal but prefer a multi game swap to keep values close-ish.

BK2K and FH i have new pf’s for if anyone is interested in those games. I can’t seem to find time and have a few other projects/restores in the queue first.

I’d really like a MM or SS, or EHOH as far as sterns go. Wishlist is up to date.

“But Comp - MM and SS are overrated, TWD is the superior game.” Well then you’re the one i’m looking for!

My value proposition is that i will do the drivin. I’m still stuck in a rental after my car lost a bet with a deer. But its an excellent pinhauler

Let me know if you feel like swapping something out.

#11796 4 years ago

I have received a few trade offers for my MBrLE since posting earlier this week but haven't gotten the right offer yet. Met some great pinsiders though.

Make me an offer! Will lower for sale price down a few hundred if the sale occurs this weekend

#11797 4 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Craigslist -
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
I would have posted the picture of Obi Wan saying it, but no pictures here.

You could have just posted that picture you have of me with my arm around Jabba the Hutt on the wall that is signed "Kings of Craigslist"...

#11798 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

NASCAR in the marketplace. $2800 for this group.
Demolition Man will be listed this weekend. Also will have Maverick for sale. Bought a Medieval Madness so a few games are leaving - not a virus fire sale.

Buy with confidence!

#11799 4 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

With all the uncertainty and speculation on the future of pin prices - anyone interested in doin a trade for something i want?

Trade with confidence...

#11800 4 years ago

Buy/Trade with CAUTION from this fella...
(Update I have the optos and components to fix both the light and switch issue...I just need Coyote to come over and fix it for free...we have great arrangement he fixes my stuff for free we steal each others Home depot orange screw drivers ((that I know ALL of you have)) and I give him free Uber Limousine Service...It all equals outs somehow)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Pinball Magic - Beautiful Lots of Mods/ColorDMD Selling this for a good friend but it is located at my house. He has owned it for approx 10 years. I shopped it out for him about...”
2020-04-02
Charles Town, WV
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1383 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 18,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 236 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/236?hl=chalkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.