(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,903 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Pinbolls
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,903 posts in this topic. You are on page 234 of 359.
#11651 4 years ago

Looking to trade my Star Trek Pro with some nice cosmetic mods. Hoping to find an Aerosmith Pro to trade, however unlikely that may be. But hit me up you've got one and want to swap. Interested in other trades as well, but my wife really wants an Aerosmith. Let me know if you're interested in buying too, will be placing an ad soon.

#11652 4 years ago

I have a really nice paragon with playfield protector, and a Star Trek pro that I’m looking to sell or trade towards a Deadpool pro. Both are 100% working in excellent condition.

Also have a royal flush with a nice playfield, recently shopped with new rubbers and serviced to be 100% working. I’ll post ads tomorrow.

Machine - For Sale
Royal Flush Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice royal flush, came out of a home about a year ago. I cleaned it up, replaced the rubbers, polished some of the metals, and had Eric from Big-E antiques run through it and make...”
2020-02-17
Warrenton, VA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 195 times

#11653 4 years ago

Dropped the price on Wipe Out to $1950... In DC.

Machine - For Sale
Wipe Out Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Clean and fast Wipe Out, just got it a month ago from a fellow Pinsider, but it's not quite my thing. It was already in terrific shape, with LEDs for inserts and backglass (not fla...”
2020-02-13
Washington, DC
Archived after: 113 days
Viewed: 518 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11654 4 years ago

I have two Earthshakers and want to sell one. Doesn't matter to me which one sells, just one has to go.

Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have two Earthshakers and that’s one to many. So I will be selling one of them. Earthshaker #1 Plays 100% players quality game. Playfield has touch up and a broken plastic or ...”
2020-04-01
Bethlehem, PA
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1253 times

#11655 4 years ago

I am finally getting around to posting my BSD for sale. York Pennsylvania.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice BSD pinball machine. It has full LEDS (inserts/GI/flashers), Pinsound card with Hazard sound mix, Color DMD (lcd version), clear dmd panel, Coffin mod, Proto slingshot p...”
2020-02-19
York, PA
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1172 times

#11656 4 years ago

Anyone have a Flash for sale? Looking for a player or project machine to work on this spring.

#11657 4 years ago

I just listed my Stern Jurassic Park LE for sale in the pinside market. PM me for details if you're interested.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Stern Jurassic Park LE, No. 488 of 500, with most of the popular mods. Pristine condition with only 182 plays. Latest code update, and it plays flawlessly. No problems whatsoeve...”
2020-02-20
Alexandria, VA
8,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 373 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11658 4 years ago

Anybody want to work a trade on either of my games on the marketplace? I would love to do a 2 for 1 on one of these. My wishlist has a ton of stuff I would also be interested in, though I could certainly listen to other offers. I am willing to drive a bit to work a deal (hence me mentioning it in this thread ).

thanks!

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Dialed In standard edition in very nice shape for sale or trade. This is a HUO game. I would be happy to provide any additional info or pics as necessary. As a bonus, this game als...”
2020-02-12
Fayetteville, NC
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 750 times

Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Batman 66 Premium in very nice shape for sale or trade. It has the signed Adam West card in it which is the "Robin Rescued" card. This is a HUO game. I would be happy to provide an...”
2020-02-12
Fayetteville, NC
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 740 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11659 4 years ago
Quoted from boostedskex:

I am finally getting around to posting my BSD for sale. York Pennsylvania.

Love what you did with this, I would buy it back if I had room
Gotta be the nicest BSD around

#11660 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Love what you did with this, I would buy it back if I had room
Gotta be the nicest BSD around

Thanks! I would be interested in trading BSD+cash for AFMrLE if your interested in trading it. PM me if you want to chat about it.

Thanks,
Alex

#11661 4 years ago
Quoted from Polidori:

I just listed my Stern Jurassic Park LE for sale in the pinside market. PM me for details if you're interested.

Wow, that was fast. If I didn’t already have a prem I would have jumped on this too.

Sale Pending!

FS: Jurassic Park (Limited Edition)

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Stern Jurassic Park LE, No. 488 of 500, with most of the popular mods. Pristine condition with only 182 plays. Latest code update, and it plays flawlessly. No problems whatsoeve...”

5 hours ago

Alexandria, VA

8,500 (Firm)

Polidori

#11662 4 years ago

Anyone getting tired of their Jurassic Park Pro or love it so much they want to upgrade?

If you are interested in a decent High Speed and some cash for your Jurassic Park Pro or just cash let me know. I will be putting up a formal want ad and for sale ad the middle of next week. As always any deal involving a pin from me would involve way too many pictures and some youtube videos from me. I am in Crofton Maryland.

#11663 4 years ago

Anybody interested in a Hotdoggin? Has some minor playfield wear and could use a shop job but plays fine. Thinking $1800 or so. If you're interested I'll take pics/video. Pinside ad will be up Sunday and yes, if it sells from here I'll make the requisite donation.

Added over 4 years ago:

Never mind. Sold it locally to a guy in my league.

#11664 4 years ago

Finally time to say good bye to my Bk2k and let it goto its next owner. Asking 2200. Full details here including a video. If sells due to pinside I will happily donate the fee. Feel free to message me for details richmond.craigslist.org link

#11665 4 years ago

Sale pending...

#11666 4 years ago

Will be posting a nice players Comet soon. Works 100% amd plays great. All LEDs - very bright and colorful. New Freeplay40 ramps. Cliffy on center ramp to cover typical crack. $1,500/obo. Will donate to pinside if sold on here before ad goes up.

#11667 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Anyone getting tired of their Jurassic Park Pro or love it so much they want to upgrade?
If you are interested in a decent High Speed and some cash for your Jurassic Park Pro or just cash let me know. I will be putting up a formal want ad and for sale ad the middle of next week. As always any deal involving a pin from me would involve way too many pictures and some youtube videos from me. I am in Crofton Maryland.

Found my Jurassic Park so High Speed is for sale and on sale!

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “High Speed: Legalized Robbery! It’s Too Cheap! Up for grabs is my High Speed! Excellent Cabinet, good playfield with a few touchups in the out-lanes and touchups in the upper hal...”
2020-02-23
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1010 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11668 4 years ago

Also open to trades...

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Works 100% with full LEDs. Nice players machine with mylar still on. New Freeplay40 spiral and cycle jump ramps. Cliffy on center ramp to cover typical crack. Some planking is e...”
2020-02-23
Gaithersburg, MD
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 496 times

#11669 4 years ago

Now for sale. Like new. Cash or trades - DI LE preferred:

#11670 4 years ago

Anybody south have or have a lead on a nice Superman apron? Any help appreciated!

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Anybody out there have a nice Atari Superman apron? Would love to replace mine with a nicer one.”
2021-06-23
Langhorne, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 319 times

#11671 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody south have or have a lead on a nice Superman apron? Any help appreciated!

@Colsond3 hit up Todd Tuckey at tnt amusement. A recent video had 2 supermans "for parts" in his warehouse

Parts - Wanted

Superman Apron Wanted

New!

Wanted! “Anybody out there have a nice Atari Superman apron? Would love to replace mine with a nicer one.”

1 hour ago

Langhorne, PA

Wanted

Colsond3

#11672 4 years ago

Looking for a project or players condition Firepower 2.

#11673 4 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Will be posting a nice players Comet soon. Works 100% amd plays great. All LEDs - very bright and colorful. New Freeplay40 ramps. Cliffy on center ramp to cover typical crack. $1,500/obo. Will donate to pinside if sold on here before ad goes up.

Is this on FB as well? I saw a great looking one there over the weekend.

#11674 4 years ago

Have some games for sale. I am thinning down the collection. Posting a lot of games. Will put ads up soon.I also will list on Facebook Marketplace and probably Craigslist ... all the games listed are in good condition. I am in eastern PA and prefer not to ship only because I'd rather the people see the games that they're getting.
Twilight Zone $6,500
Creature from the Black Lagoon $5,200
Bram Stoker's Dracula $3,100
Will be listing in the near future
Grand lizard
8 Ball Deluxe Le
Earthshaker
Nitro Ground Shaker
Prices are what I'm looking to get.
I am looking for cash for the games.. but may take trade plus cash.

#11675 4 years ago
Quoted from Winger03:

Is this on FB as well? I saw a great looking one there over the weekend.

Yep. Here is the pinside ad. ---

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Works 100% with full LEDs. Nice players machine with mylar still on. New Freeplay40 spiral and cycle jump ramps. Cliffy on center ramp to cover typical crack. Some planking is e...”
2020-02-23
Gaithersburg, MD
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 496 times

#11676 4 years ago

Trying to help someone locate a Kiss pro, if your considering selling let me know.

#11677 4 years ago

Still looking for a HUO DI LE. Cash ready. PM if interested.

#11678 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Still looking for a HUO DI LE. Cash ready. PM if interested.

Did you have a Wonka for trade?

#11679 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Did you have a Wonka for trade?

Nope. Was part of my POTC trade which was top priority.

#11680 4 years ago

Just posted. Open to trades and offers.

#11681 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Trying to help someone locate a Kiss pro, if your considering selling let me know.

I think I know someone. dM me.

#11682 4 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

I think I know someone. dM me.

Sorry, never mind, it’s an LE

#11683 4 years ago

I have another game in hand if anyone is interested.

Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Brand new in box Houdini for $5500. Get a brand new game for a used price! I would prefer straight sale, but will listen to local trades.. I prefer newer Stern's and Classic Bally...”
2020-02-04
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 894 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11684 4 years ago

Toying with the idea of getting an EM. Doesn't need to be pristine or anything, but I'm not looking for a project and would like it to be in working condition and not falling apart. Anyone in the Northern VA area have one they're ready to move?

#11685 4 years ago

Going to be listing my Twister soon, just got it recently and not my thing. Needs to be shopped but everything works including the magnet, spinner and fan. I don’t see any wear on the Playfield but the cabinet’s back right corner has damage that is mostly hidden by the leg. The DMD has an area in one corner that is a little darker but is working. It features a 6-ball multiball which in itself is fairly fun, a spinning disc that has a magnet underneath to hold the balls while it spins, a fan that blows throughout different functions.
Price is $2250

Added over 4 years ago:

No longer available for this price. I had to rebuild the Magnet Board and replace the speciality chip. I also have decided to shop it. When it’s completed, the price will be adjusted.

#11686 4 years ago

Thinking of trading my T2 for another title. System 11 or newer, wouldn’t mind a Space Shuttle either. Let me know if you want more details. Located near Annapolis.

#11687 4 years ago

I’ve held out long enough. Looking for a stranger things premium or LE. Hoping someone bought it locally (up to 3hour drive) and ended up not liking it. Not interested in buying new.

#11688 4 years ago

Looking for a huo Deadpool pro within a 4 hour drive from DC area.

#11689 4 years ago

Just listed a 1972 Gottlieb Wild Life.Game is at my shop in S.Phila.

#11690 4 years ago

Anyone interested in trading for a Metallica pro? I have a loaded Metallica pro in very good condition. Color dmd, shaker, speakers, lots more. I'm really looking to trade for stern Jurassic Park, guardians of the Galaxy, Tron, and Lord of the rings. Cash can be added on my side as necessary

Meet partway or I can drive to you if you're in southern VA

#11691 4 years ago

I know this is the FS thread for this area but seems like the best place to post my question. If inappropriate a mod can delete or I will remove.

Anyone relatively local to Richmond, VA that has experience have any interest in redoing a cabinet?

I have a WH20 that has new PF, ramps, boulders etc but the cabinet kinda sucks (not horrific) but could use fixing up and new decals. This is completely out of abilities and would like to see if anyone would be interested in the job.

TIA

#11692 4 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I know this is the FS thread for this area but seems like the best place to post my question. If inappropriate a mod can delete or I will remove.
Anyone relatively local to Richmond, VA that has experience have any interest in redoing a cabinet?
I

I will further this question.... Anyone in the area actually make cabinets? I need one for a Whirlwind.

#11693 4 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I have a WH20 that has new PF, ramps, boulders etc but the cabinet kinda sucks (not horrific) but could use fixing up and new decals. This is completely out of abilities and would like to see if anyone would be interested in the job.
TIA

Quoted from lurch:

I will further this question.... Anyone in the area actually make cabinets? I need one for a Whirlwind.

You can get complete cabs at Virtuapin. Also I beleive they will deliver to the Allentown show. Make a trip up to the show and pick up a brand new cab.
https://virtuapin.net/?gclid=CjwKCAiA7t3yBRADEiwA4GFlIz0A31fwr7YsVSKGifBK2mn2fzzeODu4RFfz_cIlgKfKKajmCNKUwBoCioUQAvD_BwE

#11694 4 years ago

Anyone in PA have one of these?
Freefall. Cheetah. Maiden. Memory lane. Quicksilver. Orbitor

Looking to help a friend complete the classic stern collection

#11695 4 years ago

Just listed a 1958 Gottlieb Sunshine. Plays really well. Its located near Annapolis MD.

#11696 4 years ago

Planning to put my Monster Bash LE on the marketplace this weekend. It's in excellent condition, plays perfectly, and has a few mods/additions (Frank's table from mezelmods and a trough light). I'm most interested in trades for nice examples of games on my wishlist. Machines I'm most interested in are: Roadshow and Twilight Zone.

I also have a players condition Slugfest with full LEDs and fully working that I could be convinced to toss into the right deal.

Please PM me with any interest.

#11697 4 years ago

Looking for a Funhouse. Cash or I will trade my Congo. PM me if interested.

#11698 4 years ago

If you have a DP Prem, GB Prem, or JP Prem and might be interested in trading for ACNC... hit me up. Will settle up fees.

#11699 4 years ago

Got an EBD LE I’ll be selling. Working but will need a flipper rebuild and a new 2x inlane drop target.

It’s this one. Selling for $1500.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87263

No rush to sell and price is firm.

#11700 4 years ago

If anyone is looking for a gaming pc lmk i'm about to sell one that is fully water cooled with hard tubes black and orange theme. Has a low end cpu but you can better cpu to make it fully bad ass.

Also who in MD is good to call these days for pinball repair ? I having some issues that are driving me nuts.

There are 17,903 posts in this topic. You are on page 234 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/234 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.