(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 233 of 361.
#11601 4 years ago

Trade 
I have a spotless AC/DC vault Pro to trade 
Looking for

NGG 
iron maiden pro 
Deadpool pro

Just south of Baltimore.

#11602 4 years ago

Looking for a munsters LE if anyone has any leads shoot me a pm

#11603 4 years ago
Quoted from Mtkst19:

Never posted in here, always lurked. So figured I'd toss this out there.
I'm always looking for gottleib 80b/system 3 games. Needing work is ok and preferable as long as price reflects condition.
I wouldnt mind dragging home a genesis/ goldwings/ bonebusters/rock encore. But really I'm not picky. If price is right that I can play game then sell off to break even I'm ok with titles I normally wouldn't want. Hell I currently own a raven lol.
On the other hand my girlfriends tastes in pins are little more pricey than mine. For her I'm on the hunt for bride of pinbot/cactus jacks/ class of 1812. If I can get her one of her wish list pins that will help me immensely in my ability to drag home more games.
Thanks

Not sure if you're up for a drive (not sure where you are located) but this Rock has been listed for a while. Seems to work 100%, but PF has significant wear. May be able to get him to come down on the price some?

raleigh.craigslist.org link

#11604 4 years ago
Quoted from Oldschool77:

Not sure if you're up for a drive (not sure where you are located) but this Rock has been listed for a while. Seems to work 100%, but PF has significant wear. May be able to get him to come down on the price some?

Pretty sure that is sold. I bought the xenon from him and he said he had just sold the rock machine. The xenon is still listed in facebook too.

#11605 4 years ago
Quoted from Oldschool77:

Thanks for heads up. I was looking for the encore version. Basically different translite and sound roms. But again if price is right I'd buy. Price isn't terrible if I were local I'd probably look into it. Yet I'm outside of Pittsburgh that taking into account travel expenses probably not worth it.

#11606 4 years ago

WCS 2k... my first pin, and all the mistakes that typically come with that. Looking to make room for something that I’d actually play.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This was my first game, and I loved playing it for the first 5 years, but honestly I hadn’t even turned it on in the past 9 months unless others were coming over before today to ...”
2020-02-03
Richmond, VA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 2451 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11607 4 years ago
Quoted from Blu:

WCS 2k... my first pin, and all the mistakes that typically come with that. Looking to make room for something that I’d actually play.

Machine - For Sale

World Cup Soccer

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “This was my first game, and I loved playing it for the first 5 years, but honestly I hadn’t even turned it on in the past 9 months unless others were coming over before today to ...”

6 minutes ago

Richmond, VA

Blu

I admit - you are close enough for me, and this is cheap enough for me that if I didn't have to pay some friends back on a loan, I'd be slapping my name down on this.

Have a prototype playfield I wanna put in a WCS.

#11608 4 years ago
Quoted from Blu:

Machine - For Sale

World Cup Soccer

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “This was my first game, and I loved playing it for the first 5 years, but honestly I hadn’t even turned it on in the past 9 months unless others were coming over before today to ...”

24 minutes ago

Richmond, VA

Blu

Steal at $2k. GLWS

#11609 4 years ago
Quoted from Blu:

Machine - For Sale

World Cup Soccer

New!

3 hours ago

Richmond, VA

Blu

Geez that’s an amazing price—good luck!

#11610 4 years ago

Anyone looking to move their whirlwind? PM me and happy to talk.

M

#11611 4 years ago

Just putting this out there in case anyone's interested. I have an undocumented HUO Monopoly (I'm the second owner), 100% working, just one cracked plastic that doesn't affect gameplay. A few minor mods, original manual and goody bag, no LEDs, manufactured June 2006. I'm guessing worth $3k to $3.5k. Can take pics if anyone is interested.

I live in a semi-detached house in DC with a not-super-easy entryway, but I got the machine in, so presumably I can get it out. I only own one machine, and as fun as Monopoly is (my kids love it), I'm ready for a new one.

Looking to trade the game, plus cash, for WOZ or Wonka. I have no means of transporting pins and am willing to pay a little extra if you can deliver/pick up (I'll physically help move the machines, I just have no equipment). PM me if interested.

#11612 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Pretty sure that is sold.

...It may be but these two are NOT SOLD but had BIG TIME (Not "Burgertime"... people are always confused when I same "Big Time" and I am not referencing Burgertime) price reductions!!!! PS Hobbit is sold to a Pinsider...Good thing I have zimjoe paypal account on file to pay the Pinside Fees.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Pinball Magic - Beautiful Lots of Mods/ColorDMD Selling this for a good friend but it is located at my house. He has owned it for approx 10 years. I shopped it out for him about...”
2020-04-02
Charles Town, WV
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1383 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling this game for a friend who is not a pinball person and not in a huge rush to sell so I am pretty firm on the price. Sorry no trades. It is at my house so i can answe...”
2020-01-17
Charles Town, WV
850 (Firm)
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 6215 times

#11613 4 years ago

Just listed a NIB Houdini in the marketplace. I also Still have Batman 66 Premium, will be listing a Iron Maiden premium shortly along with a Munster's premium black and white That's out of the box, but still strapped. Open to local trades.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Brand new in box Houdini for $5500. Get a brand new game for a used price! I would prefer straight sale, but will listen to local trades.. I prefer newer Stern's and Classic Bally...”
2020-02-04
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 894 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Asking $7500 Link to more pictures --> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmKkwJ1G Up for sale is a Stern Batman 66 Premium pinball machine that has only 63 l...”
2020-01-12
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 359 times

#11614 4 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Good thing I have zimjoe paypal account on file to pay the Pinside Fees.

If that Deadly Weapon finds a good home, I'll gladly pay the spay/neuter fee.

Very excited for the poll in your edit message, I'm gonna go with "maybe".

#11615 4 years ago

Anyone want to trade towards a BM66 or Dialed In? I could meet somewhere within a few hours of here or we also have the auction this weekend in Winston-Salem. I could meet out there too.

#11616 4 years ago

Still trying for a trade. MMr, Tron, maybe even a Wonka.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Indiana jones -Color DMD -Full cab art set (Uninstalled) -side blades (now installed) -GI LEDs -all boards clean -Pinsound (End-Produkt mix) very popular. -Flipper ...”
2020-01-27
Bethany Beach, DE
7,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 3016 times

#11617 4 years ago

I'm still looking for a nice Roadshow somewhat locally and figured I'd ping the group again to shake one loose. I'd probably be looking to pay straight up for it as I don't have anything I'm offering up in trade right now.

For the right price/trade offer, I'm considering putting up my MBrLE (excellent condition) or SlugFest (average condition but 100% working w/ LEDs). Will likely wait on the MBrLE until something new comes out like possibly JJP's GnR. That said, I'm always willing to entertain trade offers for stuff on my wishlist.

#11618 4 years ago

Reduced for quick sale this weekend. I'm buying another one and need to make room for the next one. Best value for any BM66 out there...

#11619 4 years ago

Putting up a player’s STTNG and Hobbit very soon. PM me if interested

Looking for trades - CFTBL or Elvira HoH

#11620 4 years ago

Looking for JJP POTC. Tron sold but thinking of offering my loaded twd prem. 4k Video below. Low play super nice with el wire fence, color dmd and more. You know the way I roll. Like new. Add cash. Pm ready to move

#11621 4 years ago

Anyone have a BK 2000 and/or original BK they want to sell??? Not looking for super high end restored examples. Thanks!

#11622 4 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Anyone have a BK 2000 and/or original BK they want to sell??? Not looking for super high end restored examples. Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for either or both - 1980 or 1989 versions. Projects ok unless completely trashed. Preferrably within ~3 hours of Baltimore/DC. What do you have???”
2020-02-08
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 101 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11623 4 years ago

OFF TOPIC, but figured this would be a good place to ask the locals in the DC Metro area...

I have 2 machines I need to move from Leesburg VA down to Old Town, Alexandria VA. I'm willing to pay someone a fair price. I just don't have a dolly or a truck, thus my ask. Please let me know if you or anyone you know might be willing to do this.

Thanks,
Jeff

#11624 4 years ago

I will be listing my WH20 and BSD for sale soon. Currently taking pictures and gauging the market. The only trade that would interest me is a AFMr (SE or LE).

#11625 4 years ago

On the hunt for a Willie Wonka close to MD.

#11626 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “MBR LE #730 for sale or trade. 150 plays. Like it just slid out of the box. Kick out goes to left flipper every time, Ramps worked flawlessly from the beginning. $7700 or possible...”
2020-01-23
Drums, PA
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1156 times

More trade options added.

#11627 4 years ago

I have a Fathom for sale, fully functional. Asking 5200 but welcome to trades or cash offers or both!

#11628 4 years ago

Just listed 3 pins for sale in NC. I'd love to show them to you.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Avatar LE #248 of 250. This beautiful and well maintained pin has the chrome coin door and apron, LED backbox mod with amazing 3-D translite and Tilt Graphics pinblades. Other mo...”
2020-02-09
Asheboro, NC
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 470 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This is a perfectly beautiful HUO original owner Star Trek Premium pin. It has the Aurich alternative translite and graphics, speaker light kit and Stern shaker motor. The origin...”
2020-03-22
Asheboro, NC
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 879 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This is a perfectly beautiful HUO original owner The Hobbit Smaug Edition pin. It has Laserific green plastic protectors, shooter lane guard, leg protectors, custom sword shooter r...”
2020-02-09
Asheboro, NC
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 567 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11629 4 years ago

PM if you have a Dialed In. Thought I had a DI lined up but no more....

#11630 4 years ago
Quoted from boostedskex:

I will be listing my WH20 and BSD for sale soon. Currently taking pictures and gauging the market. The only trade that would interest me is a AFMr (SE or LE).

I think I am familiar with the BSD - probably one of the nicest around!

#11631 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I think I am familiar with the BSD - probably one of the nicest around!

It is very nice and I have added so much to it now! Pinsound,colordmd,coffin mod,alternate translite and much more

#11632 4 years ago

I really don't want to sell it but I need the space for another machine I just ordered

White Water for sale, that includes:

- Original Topper
- New decals professionally installed.
- Boards have been upgraded.
- Cabinet was sanded to perfection (inside and out). No scratches. Looks brand new!
- An extra original playfield that has been professionally restored and clear-coated ready to be install (You can sell the other one and re-invest)
- New Coin door installed
- All metal parts have been powder-coated in white with a subtle glitter background.

The machine has the old mountains and ramps but I'm including the following separately for you:
- New set of Mountains
- New set of Plastics
- New set of Titan Rubbers
- New set of ramp decals
- 80% of the ramps brand new that are ready to be install including subway
- May be forgetting other new parts that I will include in the final sale.

All of this for $6,999 (This machine its going to be amazing once a lucky buyer finishes the restoration process I started) You also can sell the older ramps and mountains once you have installed the new ones I'm including.

Happy to send pictures! Feel free to ask any questions.

#11633 4 years ago

Lowering my price by $200 to $3700 for my No Good Gofers. I've gotten some trade interest, but prefer a cash sale.

#11634 4 years ago

Selling my Eight Ball Deluxe LE. She won’t win any beauty contests but she plays well. Located in Richmond. Price is OBO

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Eight Ball Deluxe LE. She is not a beauty queen but she does play pretty well. Only known issue is sometimes, but not often a drop target will reset too high. Oth...”
2020-02-11
Richmond, VA
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 590 times

#11635 4 years ago

Selling my Close Encounters and Black Hole. Located 15 minutes from Pinfest. Open to trades and offers.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale is my close encounters. It is in great condition, minimal playfield wear, all mechanicals including the rotating target 100% functional. Has a new power supply, but all ot...”
2020-02-11
Macungie, PA
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 405 times

Machine - For Sale
Black Hole Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling is Gottlieb Black Hole. Purchased a few months ago and just time to make room for another game. Game is in good working condition with minimal wear on the playfield. Has re...”
2020-02-07
Macungie, PA
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 240 times

#11636 4 years ago

I'm looking for a lockdown bar for a Gottlieb System 80 (Black Hole), as well as a sheet of playfield glass for it. New or used, doesn't matter as long as it's not totally beat to death. Preferably within reasonable driving distance (southeast PA/North DE), although I'd be willing to pay for shipping of the lockdown bar. PM me if you have either. Thanks.

#11637 4 years ago

Twd Prem still for sale. Looking for dialed in

#11638 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

I'm looking for a lockdown bar for a Gottlieb System 80 (Black Hole), as well as a sheet of playfield glass for it. New or used, doesn't matter as long as it's not totally beat to death. Preferably within reasonable driving distance (southeast PA/North DE), although I'd be willing to pay for shipping of the lockdown bar. PM me if you have either. Thanks.

I have a sheet of very decent Sys 80 PF glass. Might have a lockdown bar too. I’ll have to look.

#11639 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I have a sheet of very decent Sys 80 PF glass. Might have a lockdown bar too

I have a sheet of very decent Sys 80 PF glass. Might have a lockdown bar too. I’ll have to look.

What are the chances. Kind of an oddball request and you likely have both!

#11640 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

What are the chances. Kind of an oddball request and you likely have both!

With Colson.... I think chances are pretty good.

PM sent.

#11641 4 years ago

Looking for a DE time machine. If anyone has one they are thinking of selling, Let me know.

#11642 4 years ago

Anyone wanna do a temp-trade involving my Metallica Pro? Looking to try out a Simpsons Pinball Party, Iron Maiden, BKSOR or similar. I’m in the Edgewater area, close to Annapolis.

#11643 4 years ago

Barakawins1

Quoted from Jr99svt:

Looking for a DE time machine. If anyone has one they are thinking of selling, Let me know.

#11644 4 years ago

Looking to buy Attack From Mars remake Special Edition. Ideally no more than 2-3 hour drive from DC.

Any leads out there?

#11645 4 years ago

I figured I'd throw out some trade bait and see if there's interest. I have a very nice MBrLE that plays perfectly and an average condition Slugfest. I haven't put either up for sale as I'm only really interested in moving them for the right trades. I'm looking for nice examples (not crazy expensive CQ examples though) any/all of the following and would be game for a multi-machine trade with cash thrown in either direction depending:

1) Roadshow
2) Mousin' Around
3) Flash Gordon
4) Twilight Zone

If I can't find the right trade(s), then I'll likely put the MBrLE up for sale on the marketplace in a few months to free up some cash to buy one of the new batch of machine coming out soon like TMNT, GnR, or Cactus Canyon.

Thanks!

#11646 4 years ago

Price drops on everything except the coinboxes I am hoarding...You need the secret PM Code to get a crack at those...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Pinball Magic - Beautiful Lots of Mods/ColorDMD Selling this for a good friend but it is located at my house. He has owned it for approx 10 years. I shopped it out for him about...”
2020-04-02
Charles Town, WV
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1383 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling this game for a friend who is not a pinball person and not in a huge rush to sell so I am pretty firm on the price. Sorry no trades. It is at my house so i can answe...”
2020-01-17
Charles Town, WV
850 (Firm)
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 6215 times

#11647 4 years ago

Really hoped for a local deal. Now have 4 offers to ship to CA/WA state. Must be hard to find them out West...7200 cash and carry takes everything. Unless you have a Wonka to trade

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Indiana jones -Color DMD -Full cab art set (Uninstalled) -side blades (now installed) -GI LEDs -all boards clean -Pinsound (End-Produkt mix) very popular. -Flipper ...”
2020-01-27
Bethany Beach, DE
7,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 3016 times

#11648 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Really hoped for a local deal. Now have 4 offers to ship to CA/WA state. Must be hard to find them out West...7200 cash and carry takes everything. Unless you have a Wonka to trade

Just ship it. Super easy and you get cash to buy the Wonka

Machine - For Sale

Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

Fully shopped/refurbished “Very nice Indiana jones
-Color DMD
-Full cab art set (Uninstalled)
-side blades (now installed)
-GI LEDs
-all boards clean
-Pinsound (End-Produkt mix) very popular.
-Flipper ...”

19 days ago

Columbia, MD

7,200 (Firm)

billsfanmd

Just ship it. Super easy to ship and you get cash for the Wonka

#11649 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Just ship it. Super easy to ship and you get cash for the Wonka

I know. I just worry about issues. And making sure. Buyer is happy I’m sending some vids out later this weekend

#11650 4 years ago

Looking for a local Fish Tales for restoration. Cash or trade . I have a very nice Avengers HUO. I’m in the DC area.

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 233 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/233?hl=jefryan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.