(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,937 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by 27dnast
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,937 posts in this topic. You are on page 231 of 359.
#11501 4 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I'm toying around with the idea of selling my Metallica Pro next month to buy a Stranger Things for my wife. I'm still trying to sell the rest of my family. If you hate your Stranger Things and that trade interest someone, let me know.

You might want to play STh a couple more
Times before you commit to losing your Metallica...

#11502 4 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I'm still trying to sell the rest of my family.

Good luck. I have 3 teenagers. Can't GIVE them away.

#11503 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Good luck. I have 3 teenagers. Can't GIVE them away.

LOL. Guess I should have proof read that one.

#11504 4 years ago

Thinking about trading my Black Hole. Decent playfield and cab with a nice backglass. Would like a Sys11 but would consider any decent offers. Let me know what you have!

#11505 4 years ago

On the block...reluctantly.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Loaded MSF in excellent condition. Game plays fast and mean. Color DMD, art blades, added spot lamps, trough light, Titan rubber kit, full Cliffy set (both scoops and Ice Cave), fu...”
2020-01-17
Langhorne, PA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 424 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11506 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Title Fight Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pasadena MD. 21122 Willing to ship Just shopped and plays 100% Rare (for the U.S.) as most were shipped overseas. This one is an Italian reimport. I love the flow of this game...”
2019-12-13
Pasadena, MD
Archived after: 195 days
Viewed: 365 times
Looking to sell my favorite Gottlieb, I want to get a Rob Zombie...
Pasadena, MD

Added over 4 years ago:

Whoops I meant I’m looking for an Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle lol..

#11507 4 years ago

Golden Tee up for sale. Why buy the Arcade 1up version when for $100 more you can have the real thing.

Other - For Sale
“Golden Tee Fore Complete w/29 Course Pack and Topper for sale. Topper works as expected and folds down with no tools required if ceiling height is a concern. This is the full comme...”
2020-01-18
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 209 times
Contributed to Pinside

I am traveling down to Richmond Sunday the 26th if anyone in the area has any space themed pinball backglasses/playfields sitting in their closet they want to unload. I'm using them as wall hangers so I'm not that picky on quality.
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to pick up a couple of used playfields as wall hangers. Especially space themed playfields. Not interested in everything, but let me know what you have. I am looking to spe...”
2020-04-25
Crofton, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 431 times
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I'm looking for fair condition (not mint) used backglasses to hang wall in my arcade as decorations... Super extra interested in Paragon. I am looking for the type of backglass you...”
2020-10-23
Crofton, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 78 days
Viewed: 1027 times

#11508 4 years ago

If you're on the fence in consideration of the fore-mentioned GT Complete, this is a very fun arcade title. My wife who despises golf but loves GT Complete. We have some very intense competition on this machine as the winner has bragging rights till the next time we play. Imagine, a measly $500 for an incredible challenging machine. Worth every penny!

#11509 4 years ago

Loaded Transformers LE Combo for trade.

May be open to a 2 for 1, but mostly looking for newer Sterns, JJP or Houdini. Willing to travel & add cash to get the right deal done. Pictures also available.

#11510 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Attack From Mars Remake Special Edition with black trim/armor. Home Used Only, Original Owner. Excellent condition, only 232 total plays, zero cabinet scratches or dings. I'll l...”
2020-01-04
Vienna, VA
6,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 897 times

#11511 4 years ago

Looking to trade for a Attack From Mars Remake, either SE or LE. Have for trade GOTG Premium or Monster Bash Remake SE. Have a really nice BM66 Premium willing to trade for AFMLE or DILE.

PM for more details and pictures.

#11512 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

You might want to play STh a couple more
Times before you commit to losing your Metallica...

I enjoy it. But I'd also be interested in a trade for Deadpool

#11513 4 years ago

Looking for either a Paragon, Space Invaders, or a Bally Rolling Stones. Thinking of trading my genesis for one maybe some cash my depending on shape.

#11514 4 years ago

18,000 in 1 Arcade 1 Up Multicade. $500 cash and carry (will fit in a car). Kids loved it so much we decided to upgrade to a PC based larger unit.

Other - For Sale
“I have a 18,000 in 1 pi based arcade 1up that plays pretty much every game and system up until around 2005. Machine has the Asteroids skin along with extra decals on the front to m...”
2020-01-19
Crofton, MD
Viewed: 471 times
Contributed to Pinside

If anyone is interested I also have (separately) a 8tb hard drive with pretty much every game and system made up until 2008. Has installation instructions and everything needed to work with a USB controller. PM me for more details. Paid $350 but asking $200. Since I have an all in 1 solution I no longer need this. I could mail the hard drive if needed.

Edit: Lowered price on hard drive.

#11515 4 years ago

I'm interested in the following titles. I'm trying to stay as close to Harrisburg as possible since I don't have a vehicle to transport a machine. I have to bribe DangerSem with gas money and tacos when I buy a game.

Anyway (in order of preference),

Harlem Globetrotters
Skateball
Viking
High Hand

#11516 4 years ago

I have a set of EHOH Side Blades. $60 Shipped. These are ones made by Stern. Just came out.

PM me.

#11517 4 years ago

Wanted looking for a Space Invaders pinball would prefer something near Pittsburgh let me know thanks Alek.

#11518 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Wanted loo for a Space Invaders pinball would prefer some near Pittsburgh let me know thanks Alek.

UHHH what did you just say...Can I get Pinside Translate on this Post?

#11519 4 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

UHHH what did you just say...Can I get Pinside Translate on this Post?

Fixed it sorry about that phone keeps changing stuff when I type. Looking for Space Invaders for sale also would be interested in a Paragon or a Bally Rolling Stones.

#11520 4 years ago

Anyone have a Deadpool or Stranger Things for sale?? Looking to add another pin to the brewery

#11521 4 years ago

Lots of trade offers for some premiums. Looking for MMr, some pros and cash or straight cash.

TWD, GoT, The Shadow.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Indiana jones -Color DMD -Full cab art set (Uninstalled) -side blades (now installed) -GI LEDs -all boards clean -Pinsound (End-Produkt mix) very popular. -Flipper ...”
2020-01-27
Bethany Beach, DE
7,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 3016 times

#11522 4 years ago

After the crazy autumn season, my wife and I are ready to throw down some cash for a machine. Please PM me if you have any of the following

Jackbot
No Fear
Bride of Pinbot
Bad Cats

Live in Pittsburgh, I am willing to drive up to 5-6 hours in any direction if the price is right.

#11523 4 years ago

Just listed my JJP POTC LE for sale:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “*** Ad update: had a sale lined up with pickup this week. Was moving the game to the garage and bumped the head on the siderails causing a ding in each. No other damage game stil...”
2020-01-21
Aldie, VA
12,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 547 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11524 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

Just listed my JJP POTC LE for sale:

Machine - For Sale

Pirates of the Caribbean (LE) - HUO, < 200 play

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Looking to sell my HUO, one owner, POTC. Asking $13K/OBO.

Not interested in trades as I am selling this to help fund some games for location.

The game is in out of the box con...”

1 hour ago

Aldie, VA

13,000 (OBO)

PinBackpacker

That should go quick! Great seller!

#11525 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

That should go quick! Great seller!

Is this really a deal now and what they are going for? I know they have been slowly going up with every sale .I have a nice low play one I paid up for 7 months ago and it has over 1k in nice mods I was gonna be selling soon and been looking for recent sales. I know one few days ago was 12k and another for 12500 with a few mods. Apparently I am greatly underpriceing mine lol. I also know a new code is coming out soon and is being beta tested at the moment.

#11526 4 years ago

Looking for a Revenge From Mars kit I can swap into my Star Wars Episode 1 cabinet.

Also have Nascar available for trade. Both ads in the Marketplace.

#11527 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Is this really a deal now and what they are going for? I know they have been slowly going up with every sale .I have a nice low play one I paid up for 7 months ago and it has over 1k in nice mods I was gonna be selling soon and been looking for recent sales. I know one few days ago was 12k and another for 12500 with a few mods. Apparently I am greatly underpriceing mine lol. I also know a new code is coming out soon and is being beta tested at the moment.

I would put yours at 14+

#11528 4 years ago

F14 - players shape, new rottendog display, boards are good. Sold

#11529 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

F14 - players shape, new rottendog display, boards are good. $1250

Awesome deal on a great game. Been a while since I saw a working System 11 for that price. If I didn't have two System 11s already on the block to restore and had the room, I'd be all over it. GLWS.

#11530 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yes, mine sold for more plus shipping. I really didn't want it to go but got a price I couldn't refuse.

#11531 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Yes, mine sold for more plus shipping. I really didn't want it to go but got a price I couldn't refuse.

That’s amazing. I’d love to own this title for a while, but the pricing on it has officially gotten out of hand.

How Jersey Jack can sit and watch this happen is mind blowing - they should get parts and do small runs. Money is there for the taking!

#11532 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

That’s amazing. I’d love to own this title for a while, but the pricing on it has officially gotten out of hand.
How Jersey Jack can sit and watch this happen is mind blowing - they should get parts and do small runs. Money is there for the taking!

You are welcome to come play mine. We could even load up some Dead songs on it. haha.

#11533 4 years ago

Having issues posting an ad, will try later with pics.

RS for sale, color dmd, mirror blades, new rottendog driver board, new shaker motor and shaker board, full LEDs, new scoop cliffy, nice playfield, new rubber and coil sleeves, painted radio, latest game rom. Remote battery holder. $3800.

#11534 4 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my Monster Bash LE that I purchased NIB from Chicago Gaming in July. HUO, Lermods trough and undercabinet lights; Mezel Frank's Table and Creature Algae; MB keychain. Absolutely pristine. $7600 (firm) or trade for Elvira HOH or Star Wars Comic Art Premium.

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold

#11535 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “FS HUO JJP POTC less than 300 plays. #2000 of 2000 Mods installed: Tilt Graphics side art Dauntless ship railing Ship cannon mod Kracken mod Monkey mod Hangman gallows mod Maelst...”
2020-01-22
Warrenton, VA
12,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 698 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11536 4 years ago

Man. All these POTCs going up for sale. Makes you wonder if someone caught wind of them going back on the line.

#11537 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

Man. All these POTCs going up for sale. Makes you wonder if someone caught wind of them going back on the line.

I think the possibility is in the back of their minds. Cash in now... you can always buy back later

#11538 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Torpedo Alley Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice Torpedo Alley with low plays- Has Pinscore blue LED displays Titan rubber Recently rebuilt flippers with new coils LED lights Magnetic aux light rails (can be easily remo...”
2020-07-07
Lancaster, PA
2,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 806 times

Also looking for a Road Show or JP2 Pro.

#11539 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

Good point. I would love to have one but at the org cost.

#11540 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

Definitely no wind caught on my end. Current pricing is only factor for me.

#11541 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

I have a silly money rule. Anybody wants to give me silly money for any of my games can have them. I think other people have the same rule. LOL

#11542 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

I doubt it; people are just seeing $$$

#11543 4 years ago

Looking for an '89 GTB Hot Shots. Can be working or not, ground mods done or not, just a player's game, but in decent shape.

#11544 4 years ago

Talked to the owner today and he is interested in cash or trades for these machines; Monsterbash Remake, Attack from Mars Remake, and Jurassic Park Premium

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Hobbit Smaug Edition - One owner HUO purchased from Pinball Star new. Has sat in the same spot since unboxing. Has the latest code and is in Excellent condition. See pictures fo...”
2019-12-28
Leesburg, VA
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 478 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11545 4 years ago

I think POTC will have to hit $15k before I sell. It’s currently my wife’s favorite game.

#11546 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “MBR LE #730 for sale or trade. 150 plays. Like it just slid out of the box. Kick out goes to left flipper every time, Ramps worked flawlessly from the beginning. $7700 or possible...”
2020-01-23
Drums, PA
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1156 times
Going to be listing my MBR LE shortly. Sale or trade for a nice Demo man + cash my way. Hit me up if interested. Thx

#11547 4 years ago

Looking for a game from my wishlist some of the games I'm interested in Paragon, No Fear, Excalibur, Getaway, Data EAST star Trek, Space Invaders, Stern Playboy, StarGate, Nightmare on Elm Street, or Maverick Would prefer a closer game local so I don't have to travel too far.

#11548 4 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Looking for an '89 GTB Hot Shots. Can be working or not, ground mods done or not, just a player's game, but in decent shape.

Good luck! People hate on this because of the translite (which i happen to love...but i also have two other Gottlieb/Premiers from that era that i enjoy the crap outta too!) and i think tons of them got throw away so they are harder to find now.

#11549 4 years ago
#11550 4 years ago

Selling some of games, all of them Sega. All are fully working or close to it (switch adjustments, SWT X-Wing needs messed with, etc). Here are all I have, not sure which ones will be up yet, but feel free to throw out reasonable offers:
Baywatch (with colorDMD!)
ID4
Starship Troopers (with Beautiful colorDMD)
Lost in Space (also with colorDMD, looks amazing)
Jurassic Park Lost World (rare 3d Translite)
Star Wars Trilogy (rare 3d Translite)
Frankenstein
X-Files
Space Jam

Pictures to come.

There are 17,937 posts in this topic. You are on page 231 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/231 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.