(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,022 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Spelunk71
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 230 of 361.
#11451 4 years ago

Looking for a Batman Data East .

#11452 4 years ago

Got a really nice HUO Ripleys believe it or not I’m looking to sell or trade. LEDs, color DMD, cliffys on perfect Playfield, Williams bigger cabinet leg braces, cabinet protectors, etc, etc, etc. no wear around the flipper buttons, no magnet wear, no wear anywhere! it’s dialed in, and plays fast. Everything works as it should. What do you have?

#11453 4 years ago

Anyone interested in trading their Monster Bash SE for a Creature from the Black Lagoon + cash?

Creature:
very clean, shopped, completely working with a very lengthy mod list. It currently has the MikeD TV mod under the playfield, ColorDMD, LED lit speaker panel mod(flashing car taillights,moon,Diner sign), Swinks Snack bar mod, CT premium LEDs in all inserts/GI/Flashers, leds in some star posts, NVRAM, Cliffy's colored posts, Cliffy's snack bar and kiss hole protectors, lit pop bumper mod, MRS whirlpool magnetic switch mod, target decals, Pinbits plastic protector kit. I shopped it out over a year ago and rebuilt the flippers with all new linkages and bats. Cabinet and head have some dings and scrapes that have been touched up and the paint around the flipper buttons is worn. I should have an ad up soon.

#11454 4 years ago

I may be posting a nice Ghostbusters Pro in the near future. I'm waiting for one person to let me know if they are interested. If not, I'm going to be posting it for sale or trade on Pinside.

Features:

-Candy Apple Purple armor
-GB hinges
-Purple t-molding
-Side blades
-Green scoop light
-Air ball protector
-Beautiful machine

I purchased it from a reputable Pinsider. The original owner had 700 plays on it. I've put about 740 on it to date. Located in Central PA. Would consider a trade for an equally nice Deadpool Pro or JP Pro + cash. Would consider other titles.

#11455 4 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Selling my Virtual Pin project. It’s about 80% c issues with VirtuaPin Plunger Kit and the DMD LCD Screen. Plus PinUp front end is a headache to get working properly. And, due to...”
2020-01-05
York, PA
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 262 times

#11456 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a player’s condition PopEye. Likely routed. Playfield is an 8/10. Cabinet is more of a 5/10. Has typical fading. Missing coin return buttons. Someone did a hack job o...”
2020-01-05
York, PA
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 356 times

#11457 4 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I may be posting a nice Ghostbusters Pro in the near future. I'm waiting for one person to let me know if they are interested. If not, I'm going to be posting it for sale or trade on Pinside.
Features:
-Candy Apple Purple armor
-GB hinges
-Purple t-molding
-Side blades
-Green scoop light
-Air ball protector
-Beautiful machine
I purchased it from a reputable Pinsider. The original owner had 700 plays on it. I've put about 740 on it to date. Located in Central PA. Would consider a trade for an equally nice Deadpool Pro or JP Pro + cash. Would consider other titles.

I've seen this game and it is awesome! Also a great guy to deal with!

#11458 4 years ago

Wondering if anyone has any interest in a trade for my AC/DC Pro Vault?

Willing to trade up a little, or down, possibly 2 for 1, for other Sterns, WMS, Bally, possibly Sega. Really want to stay in something no older than a DMD, unless it's a Cyclone (that's the ONLY exception). The game is 13 months old w shaker, mirror blades, LEDs, LED speakers and flipper buttons, the latest code and NO imperfections or problems. ~800 plays. Pics are certainly available for interested parties. Baltimore area/Pasadena.

#11459 4 years ago

I have a working Street Fighter II and Black Knight pinball machines for sale or trade. Let me know what you have!

#11460 4 years ago

Still contemplating trading my Total Nuclear Annihilation. It is HUO and I am the second owner. Fabulous shape! Lit siderails, lit speakers, shaker motor, real knocker, mirror blades,external sub, shooter lane illumination kit (not installed yet), and custom pingulp. Also comes with a new set of titan rubbers I bought when the machine was on its way to me but have not needed to install. Comes with many spare rgb LEDs. My kids love the game but I am getting tired of it. Check my wishlist for games I am interested in or make an offer. I do not have room for any additional pins so I cannot do a 2-for-1. I can get pics tonight for anyone interested.
Walkout basement.

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold

#11461 4 years ago

Thinking about shaking things up a bit this year. Probably looking to move out TOM and BSD if anyone is interested...

#11462 4 years ago

Looks like my BSD will also hit the market.Need some jukebox money.

#11463 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Thinking about shaking things up a bit this year. Probably looking to move out TOM and BSD if anyone is interested...

Ah, down voted by the Dr. who doesn't have enough time to play on the forum, but has time to troll people who downvoted a comment of his. Obviously he's in the market for pins in the MD, VA, PA area. Don't you have a Lebowski you should be price gouging?

#11464 4 years ago

BSD on the market. Pics comings soon.

#11465 4 years ago

My Creature from the Black Lagoon is now for sale or trade toward MBrSE or AFMrSE

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This CFTBL is very clean inside, shopped, completely working with a very lengthy mod list. It currently has the MikeD TV mod under the playfield, ColorDMD, LED lit speaker panel mo...”
2020-01-08
York, PA
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 423 times
Contributed to Pinside

Thanks,
Alex

#11466 4 years ago

Looking for an MMR. Could offer a very nice Indian Jones with nice upgrades...

#11467 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking for a Ghostbusters LE to trade for! PM me for details”
2020-01-05
Altoona, PA
Trade
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 462 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Star Trek LE #602. LE mirrored side blades (cutouts for Photon lights), LCD ColorDmd, lighted speakers, external volume control & keyless access to coin door, interactive b...”
2020-08-02
Altoona, PA
Trade
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 4134 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I’m looking for a Ghostbusters LE to buy or trade within a few hours of PA. I have a Star Trek LE or a Monster Bash SE. PM if interested”
2020-01-03
Altoona, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 174 times

The guy that just listed his LE in IL was unresponsive and pulled down his for sale Ad, still hunting for a GB LE!

#11468 4 years ago

Will be listing a nice Pinball Magic this weekend with lots of mods, Mirror Blades, COLORDMD LED, Rock Custom interactive light show etc....This DOES NOT mean that zimjoe should buy a better one and list it before me and pay twice the pinside fee...BACK OFF PAL!

#11469 4 years ago

Moving my Star Wars, priced to sell.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This Star Wars Pro is in great shape. It is about a year and half old. No major issues. Probably could use a little TLC cleaning, but that's it. I'm open to offers but this is alre...”
2019-12-26
Washington, DC
4,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 504 days
Viewed: 1341 times

#11470 4 years ago

Sooner than Expected here is CapCom Pinball Magic...Not a funny ad this time as I like to keep my Capcom Pinball Sales "Professional" but it is overly candid as I always am with my Pinside Friends...My Craiglist and Facebook Marketplace ads will include the same candidness but not the same humor so buy it here for more chuckles...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Pinball Magic - Beautiful Lots of Mods/ColorDMD Selling this for a good friend but it is located at my house. He has owned it for approx 10 years. I shopped it out for him about...”
2020-04-02
Charles Town, WV
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1383 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11471 4 years ago

Updated Priced Reduced Smaug Edition now $7200. Bundle these HOBBIT SMAUG and Pinball Magic together like Comcast residential and enjoy the savings but do not bundle them with like Comcast Business as I will have to provide you with terrible customer service, charge you higher rates, and provide continual technical nightmares on both machines if you go that route...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Hobbit Smaug Edition - One owner HUO purchased from Pinball Star new. Has sat in the same spot since unboxing. Has the latest code and is in Excellent condition. See pictures fo...”
2019-12-28
Leesburg, VA
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 478 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11472 4 years ago

...And Just like Comcast here is my Pinside Triple play...Still selling this for Comcast business as you will get the same type of machine and the same type of service they provide...Remember Comcast Business Service starts with an "S" but ends in a "T"...

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling this game for a friend who is not a pinball person and not in a huge rush to sell so I am pretty firm on the price. Sorry no trades. It is at my house so i can answe...”
2020-01-17
Charles Town, WV
850 (Firm)
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 6215 times

#11473 4 years ago

Toying with the idea of trading my Stern ST Pro. It’s HUO but has the plastic under the ship cracked. Anyone got anything interesting, just send me a message!

#11474 4 years ago

Thinking about letting go of my MMr. Color chip, shaker and voodoo glass. Maybe trade for something different. let me know.

#11475 4 years ago

Just got a GOTG Premium. Was a Stern Demo. Just over 300 plays. Mint condition. I'm installing, mirror blades, colored plastic protectors, and shaker. Have already installed Cleland Sound Mod for latest update, 1.06. I have a very small collection of 4 pins and would be open to trading GOTG for a few select pins. Will hold on to this for awhile except for a trade for the following pins in this order of preference: 1) DILE; 2) nice TZ; 3) nice T2. Cash +/-

#11476 4 years ago

cash or trade/cash. DI, WCS, other non sterns...

#11477 4 years ago

Just listed a bunch of games in the marketplace. I also have a GOTG NIB that I might list also. I bought it to put in the lineup but my wife wants to keep JP Premium instead.

Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Asking $7500 Link to more pictures --> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmKkwJ1G Up for sale is a Stern Batman 66 Premium pinball machine that has only 63 l...”
2020-01-12
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 359 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Just to be clear, I'm listing this on a whim as I really do not want to sell it. It would absolutely be the last game standing in my collection but I'm giving in to the temptation ...”
2020-01-12
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 423 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Asking price is $5200 Pictures to be added shortly Up for sale is a Stern Jurassic Park Pro pinball machine. Low plays and Home Use Only, this g...”
2020-01-12
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 215 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a gorgeous Stern Metallica Premium Pinball machine with a ton of mods! Mods include Color DMD, Powder coated legs, lollipop rails, lockdown bar, hinges, Shaker moto...”
2020-01-12
Lehigh Valley, PA
6,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 337 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Asking $6800 Pictures are available, I will add the link soon. Up for sale is a Stern Munsters Premium Black and white pinball machine. Just lik...”
2020-01-12
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 129 times

#11478 4 years ago

LOADED Champion Pub for sale/trade. COLOR DMD/Preimum Pinshaker/VODOO Glass/ Non-Ghosting COMET LEDS, TITAN Rubbers. Could Easily be fairly priced at $5800, asking $5200.

Trades+/- cash welcome. 2 for 1 and 3 for 1s welcome. Trades + cash welcomed.

Could add a little cash for Twilight Zone, TSPP, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Addams Family.

Would totally trade for a Black Knight, Space Station, and Pinbot... get your space back!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “LOADED Champion Pub Pinball-Trades Welcomed Loaded Champion Pub pinball up for grabs with trades +/- cash welcomed This game is as nice as it gets and is absolutely LOADED! One of...”
2020-01-13
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 720 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11479 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Official trade post for my undocumented HUO Stern Star Trek. It’s in really nice shape all around, everything works as it should. No wear on the cabinet that I saw, playfield is ...”
2020-01-13
Richmond, VA
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 389 times

Officially listed with pictures!

#11480 4 years ago

Heading up north from Maryland to CT this Friday any one trying to sell a DMD pin for under 1800

#11481 4 years ago

Selling a couple of the last pins in my collection since I don't really play them at all anymore..

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “LOWER PRICE... and will consider partial trade....Selling an instant arcade... including my HUO ACDC Premium LE I bought new in late 2012 and has never left my house... Has the can...”
2020-02-24
Fredericksburg, VA
12,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1128 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11482 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Munsters (Pro) Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Munsters pro in great condition, Currently out on route at Ballad Brewing- I’d like to sell/trade for another stern pro. It’s been a good earner, so no rush to sell/trade- onl...”
2019-12-10
Danville, VA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 819 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11483 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Machine - For Sale

Munsters (Pro)

Routed - fresh off route “Munsters pro in great condition, Currently out on route at Ballad Brewing- I’d like to sell/trade for another stern pro. It’s been a good earner, so no rush to sell/trade- onl...”

34 days ago

Danville, VA

Coz

Great price!

#11484 4 years ago

Have a very nice Indiana Jones with Color DMD and pinsound, Korn Freak custom planes and other upgrades to trade toward MMR.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Indiana jones -Color DMD -Full cab art set (Uninstalled) -side blades (now installed) -GI LEDs -all boards clean -Pinsound (End-Produkt mix) very popular. -Flipper ...”
2020-01-27
Bethany Beach, DE
7,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 3016 times

#11485 4 years ago

just finished 1st of 2 1980 gtb asteroid annies i have. looking to TRADE this one. no expense was spared on this restoration. NEW bg, 2pac pf, repainted cab to like new, new side rails, all new pf parts, bottom board rebuilt, repinned every connector, every part cleaned and adjusted, new legs, nos score cards, pascal 4in1 board and pascal sound board and upgraded speaker extremely rare machine. only 211 made no telling how many survived. let me know what you ave to trade.... location south east Pa. zip 19363

#11486 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

LOADED Champion Pub for sale/trade. COLOR DMD/Preimum Pinshaker/VODOO Glass/ Non-Ghosting COMET LEDS, TITAN Rubbers. Could Easily be fairly priced at $5800, asking $5200.
Trades+/- cash welcome. 2 for 1 and 3 for 1s welcome. Trades + cash welcomed.
Could add a little cash for Twilight Zone, TSPP, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Addams Family.
Would totally trade for a Black Knight, Space Station, and Pinbot... get your space back!

Machine - For Sale

LOADED Champion Pub Trades +/-$ Welcomed COLOR/SHAKER/Voodo/

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “LOADED Champion Pub Pinball-Trades Welcomed

Loaded Champion Pub pinball up for grabs with trades +/- cash welcomed
This game is as nice as it gets and is absolutely LOADED! One of...”

2 days ago

Crofton, MD

sataneatscheese

Awesome game and great price! Also a great seller to work with. This wont last long.

Rob

#11487 4 years ago

Does anyone have a slugfest they want to sell?

#11488 4 years ago

Still looking for a nice HUO examples of GB Premium or LE, RBION, or FG

#11489 4 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Coz , do you still have one?

#11490 4 years ago

WTB - Monster Bash remake SE. PM me if you are looking to sell.

Thanks,
Alex

#11491 4 years ago
Quoted from Patrunkenphat7:

coz , do you still have one?

No, I sold my slugfest through Facebook marketplace

#11492 4 years ago

I have one. Purchased from Todd Tuckey four years ago. Video # 998 ( I think) on his You Tube channel. Lightly used since then. $1500 firm.

#11493 4 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

I have a slugfest you can pm for info

#11494 4 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Sent you a PM

#11495 4 years ago

My beach cottage is up for summer rental. It has WOZECLE, Aerosmith pro, Ghostbusters premium. Rental runs from about $1500 to $3500 per week. It always is fully booked by summer but I'd rather have pinsiders. Sleeps 12, pool in Corolla, NC. (north of Nags Head) For info and pics book thru Village Realty,
Tee's Tease CC125. In a gated community next to golf course.

#11496 4 years ago

Updated Ad with pics

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “FS- $8500 HUO Jurassic Park LE W/Tilttopper, physical knocker, green candy chrome shooter rod, sling plastic protectors and led flipper buttons installed. Can remove topper and kn...”
2020-01-14
Warrenton, VA
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 722 times

#11497 4 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

Updated Ad with pics

jints56 is a great guy seller! Buy with confidence.

#11498 4 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

Updated Ad with pics

Machine - For Sale

Jurassic Park (Limited Edition)

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “FS- $8500 HUO Jurassic Park LE W/Tilttopper, physical knocker, green candy chrome shooter rod, sling plastic protectors and led flipper buttons installed. Can remove topper and kn...”

2 days ago

Warrenton, VA

8,500 (OBO)

jints56

Deal with confidence.

#11499 4 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

My beach cottage is up for summer rental. It has WOZECLE, Aerosmith pro, Ghostbusters premium. Rental runs from about $1500 to $3500 per week. It always is fully booked by summer but I'd rather have pinsiders. Sleeps 12, pool in Corolla, NC. (north of Nags Head) For info and pics book thru Village Realty,
Tee's Tease CC125. In a gated community next to golf course.

Perfect timing! Sent a PM.

#11500 4 years ago

I'm toying around with the idea of selling my Metallica Pro next month to buy a Stranger Things for my wife. I'm still trying to sell the rest of my family. If you hate your Stranger Things and that trade interest someone, let me know.

There are 18,022 posts in this topic. You are on page 230 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/230 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.