(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,024 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 45 minutes ago by briyau15
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,024 posts in this topic. You are on page 227 of 361.
#11301 4 years ago

No Good Gofers for sale just posted in the market. CHEAP!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice players machine w full LEDs it’s not without bumps and bruises but priced as such Most notably are the extra holes in the front on the sides of the coin door and the wear ...”
2019-12-05
Chesapeake, VA
3,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 884 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11302 4 years ago

I will be in the DC, VA, MD area next week. Any interest in these games? I could also do a trade? No issues to load up a game and head that way. I am more than willing to meet around the area.

I have
Hobbit Black Arrow
Ghostbusters Pro
Game of Thrones Limited Edition
(Maybe Batman 66 premium)

Would be interested in JJP games, Medieval Madness (remake is A OK), Jurassic Park, Deadpool. Probably quite a few others but those listed are what I am after the most right now, let me know. Thanks

#11303 4 years ago

I thought I had a deal I place but it didn’t happen. Let me know if you have anything to trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Up for sale, an Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure with Color DMD, LED’s and a few extras. I’ll allow the pictures and video to sell the quality of the game. I sought after...”
2019-12-05
Altoona, PA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1193 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11304 4 years ago
Quoted from BestShot31:

Near Princeton, NJ and have listed my entire pin collection for sale. Simply downsizing....
Pins are all fine examples of high quality. Taking offers....
- Monster Bash: $9500, Fully restored with new playfield, etc... Purchased from Stretch...
- TOTAN: $8400 HUO (undocumented), topper
- The Addams Family: $9400 Fully restored with new playfield
- Medieval Madness Remake Gold LE: $8200 HUO, many mods, topper
- AC/DC Premium: $7000 with many mods, HUO, topper
- Star Trek Pro: $4900 HUO, many mods
- Theatre of Magic: $7500, New motor, side art blades, Chestnut chrome lockbar
- Wizard of Oz ECLE: $7750, HUO, additional mods
- The Simpsons Pinball Party: $5500, HUO, many mods, topper
- Cirqus Voltaire: $7200 many mods, LED
- Iron Man: $4900 HUO many mods
- Pinball Magic: $5000
- Strikes'N Spares, Gottleib: $1400 HUO (undocumented)
- The Hobbit, Smaug LE: $7000 HUO, additional mods
Pictures will be posted shortly....

Great seller and good friend. These games are all in very nice condition. Nobody will be disappointed.

#11305 4 years ago

My SWEP1 is up for sale or trade:

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “I have had SWEP1 for over a year and it's time for something new. The monitor is perfect, playfield has no wear and the game works perfectly with no errors. The light saber was ...”
2019-12-06
Herndon, VA
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 251 days
Viewed: 626 times

Wick

#11306 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I will be in the DC, VA, MD area next week. Probably quite a few others but those listed are what I am after the most right now, let me know. Thanks

I just price reduced this Gem!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling this game for a friend who is not a pinball person and not in a huge rush to sell so I am pretty firm on the price. Sorry no trades. It is at my house so i can answe...”
2020-01-17
Charles Town, WV
850 (Firm)
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 6215 times

#11308 4 years ago
Quoted from Wick:

My SWEP1 is up for sale or trade:

Great Price GLWS!

#11310 4 years ago

Jack's To Open For Sale. $700. Players Condition. Works great. New MPU. New drop targets. Fun Game.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jacks to Open Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale is a Jacks To Open Pinball Machine! Fun fast game. There is a reason they re-made this from the EM version Jacks Open. Game has a new Rottendog MPU. New Drop Targets and ...”
2019-12-07
Stroudsburg, PA
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 272 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11311 4 years ago

Medieval madness up.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Medieval Madness Standard Edition with ColorDMD, PDI glass, and cliffies installed. Pictures coming soon. Not interested in trades at this time.”
2019-12-05
Stafford, VA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 156 times

#11312 4 years ago

Price drop on my lotr to $5200 or best offer. I may be able to crate and ship it Fastenal for a full price sale

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my Lord of the rings. Really love the game, but need the money for my game room build. I found this difficult to price, so I listed it lower than most recent list p...”
2019-11-23
Akron, OH
5,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1207 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11313 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I thought I had a deal I place but it didn’t happen. Let me know if you have anything to trade.

Machine - For Trade

Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

Fully restored (full original status) “Up for trade, an Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure with Color DMD, LED’s and a few extras. I’ll allow the pictures and video to sell the quality of the game.

I sought afte...”

1 day ago

Altoona, PA

Trade

TheGunnett

What’s your sale price on this bad boy?

#11314 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my beloved Theatre of Magic. The game has the following: -Clear coated playfield ( I dont know who did it ) -New coin door -New Legs -Premium cointaker LEDs -Clock Mod -...”
2019-12-10
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 1557 times

Would trade for DILE or Hobbit or cash

#11315 4 years ago

Sell me a Flash Gordon!

#11316 4 years ago

Just back from picking up my 2nd RBION...this one from the awesome Pinsider Sulli10. I need to unload and set up, but I’m confident I now have two in excellent condition (and my IMVE is gone).

So I’ll be selling one of the RBIONs and my MMR and replacing w one or two machines. If you want to buy or trade, let me know. Ads will go up as soon as I know more about whichever RBION I’m selling.

#11317 4 years ago

Considering trading a SW's Premium for a Golden Tee HE. I know this is a long shot, so I just put this out there for some possible interest. If there is no follow through will consider a few pin titles in the near future.

#11318 4 years ago

I will be listing a Very Limited Production Batman 66 Catwoman Signature Edition for sale soon .Lmk if interested.

#11319 4 years ago

ready to list...

#11320 4 years ago

Anyone local looking for a new pinsound+ board with headphone controller? If so message me as I doubt I'm gonna use it..

#11321 4 years ago

posting my nice WoZ ECLE with Monkey Mod.....PM if interested.

#11322 4 years ago

Thinking about trading out my just-shopped (tear-down shop job) player’s STTNG and/or my Hobbit. Let me know what you’ve got! Open to SS games, but I don’t have a lot of space so I can’t do 2-for-1

#11323 4 years ago

Just listed in the Marketplace...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a recently purchased Batman 66 Catwoman Signature Edition.Less than 20 plays.Huo.This was professionally delivered to me and set up .Installed a shaker . This is a low prod...”
2019-12-09
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 355 times

#11324 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Rolling Stones Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “CHRISTMAS SPECIAL For sale is a Bally Rolling Stones pinball. Works but needs to be shopped, rubbers, etc... Need switches adjusted and just gone over. Condition is about the ...”
2019-12-09
Midlothian, VA
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 387 times

#11325 4 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Excalibur or a Terminator 2 let me know what you have thanks Alek.

#11327 4 years ago

Iron Maiden Pro $5200

ACDC Premium Vault (Not Luci) $6400

Munsters Premium Sold

All in excellent condition, ads with pictures to follow.

#11328 4 years ago

My F14 is for sale, let me know if you're interested and would like some more pics etc.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/88693

#11329 4 years ago

[pinsidead=88801

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition. Everything works 100%. Some leds. Playfield is pretty nice shape. Cabinet is a little rough. Fun game.”
2019-12-10
Edgemoor, DE
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 283 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11330 4 years ago

I’ll be traveling to the Erie, PA area to get a game sometime next week. Anything else for sale in the area? Open to projects, working games, etc.

Let me know if you have something for sale!

#11331 4 years ago

Bally Party Zone - $1850. ( This is not to be confused with party animal )

#11332 4 years ago

Hollywood Heat

Machine - For Sale
Hollywood Heat Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling a 1986 Gottlieb/Premier Hollywood Heat pinball machine. Asking $1000. Machine is in decent condition see photos. The machine is functional and plays 100% but has a kno...”
2019-12-10
Chester, VA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 177 times

#11333 4 years ago

MBrLE for sale in Jersey. I can be cajoled into driving to MD or PA. Great food there. No reason to ever visit Delaware.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This is a perfect MBrLE with only @160 plays. Not much to say about it...look at the pictures. Easy load-out (I have an Escalera) and I take ridiculous care of my machines. Bought ...”
2019-11-30
East Hanover, NJ
7,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 2735 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11334 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

MBrLE for sale in Jersey. I can be cajoled into driving to MD or PA. Great food there. No reason to ever visit Delaware.

Come on! They have.....ummmm.......you know......

No sales tax?

#11335 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Anyone local looking for a new pinsound+ board with headphone controller? If so message me as I doubt I'm gonna use it..

Bump... had some interest but no one has pulled the trigger yet..... gonna list it soon if no one local Is interested . Thanks...

#11336 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm selling my Deadpool Premium pinball machine. I'm the first owner. Goodie bag is still inside. Added plastic protectors, cliffy's, and nylon washers under the right lane divide...”
2020-01-22
Chesapeake, VA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1985 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Flight 2000 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Flight 2000. I did a refurb on the game including but not limited to repairing the boards, installing LEDs & driver board, and new plastics. The game works 100%. P...”
2019-12-13
Chesapeake, VA
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 623 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11337 4 years ago

My non-pinside Friend/Customer (that I have shopped out/serviced/bought/sold machines for years) is looking to sell two machines and purchase two machines. Trades will only be considered for the machines listed that he wants please no other trade offers. I will be posting official ads with pictures and as always if a deal is made through the forum I am happy to pay the pinside fees. Please PM me and I will respond as quickly as I can but will not have pictures until this weekend. (If you want me to sell you the Gottlieb Deadly weapon in a bundle deal I may be able to lower that firm price -Insert laugh track here)

Machines Wanted preferred in new or HUO condition (JP and JJPOTC can be lightly routed if it they are serviced well and clean ready to play no errors)
JJ Pirates LE
Stern Jurassic Park LE

Machines For Sale
HUO Hobbit Smaug Edition - one owner purchased from Joe at Pinball Star approx two years ago. I have kept it serviced and updated with the latest code. Has no mods but is in beautiful condition and has not even been moved from the spot I unboxed and set it up in.

Capcom Pinball Magic - He Bought this approx 10 years ago and I did a full playfield tear down shop out about 4-5 years ago for him. At the time Titan Colored rubber rings had just come out and I did this in Titan Red Rubber rings (Not Competition which were not available yet). Also it has the full premium non ghosting LED bulbs cointaker kit installed. This past year I also installed a new COLORDMD LED Display for the machine. Machine is in great but not perfect condition I think it has one mylar bubbling or lifting issue but no playfield wear or broken plastics that I am am aware of.

#11339 4 years ago

Interested in selling or trading my nice Congo (colorDMD, full LEDs, Shaker Motor, and lots of other extras. Ad is below. For trades, I would love a nice Roadshow with cash to me or a JP Premium with cash to you. Would consider others on my wishlist with the appropriate cash going the appropriate direction! I don't have a pin-hauling vehicle and not super interested in shipping...so local pickup is preferred and easy via a walk-out basement with no stairs. Price is $5k

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Congo Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I've got a nice Congo that I'm looking to sell or trade for something on my wishlist...most interested in a nice Roadshow (cash my way) or a JP Premium (cash your way). The machin...”
2019-12-11
Vienna, VA
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 688 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11340 4 years ago

Just listed my Spiderman VE...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “First owner Spiderman VE, HUO, low plays. Custom shooter rod & color DMD included, will also include original screen. Located 10 mins off I95 in Wilmington, DE. No stairs,...”
2019-12-11
Wilmington, DE
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 406 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11341 4 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Interested in selling or trading my nice Congo (colorDMD, full LEDs, Shaker Motor, and lots of other extras. Ad is below. For trades, I would love a nice Roadshow with cash to me or a JP Premium with cash to you. Would consider others on my wishlist with the appropriate cash going the appropriate direction! I don't have a pin-hauling vehicle and not super interested in shipping...so local pickup is preferred and easy via a walk-out basement with no stairs. Price is $5k

Machine - For Trade

Congo

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “I've got a nice Congo that I'm looking to sell or trade for something on my wishlist...most interested in a nice Roadshow (cash my way) or a JP Premium (cash your way). The machin...”

8 hours ago

Arlington, VA

Trade

per3per3

Interested in a minty Junk Yard?

#11342 4 years ago

A ton of tire kickers but no firm agreement. Still available

#11343 4 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Interested in a minty Junk Yard?

Would love to strike a deal since we live so close together but not interested in a Junkyard. Would happily sell it as I potentially have a JP Premium secured.

#11344 4 years ago

Minty JY for sale or possible trade:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Junk Yard Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is definitely the nicest JY I’ve ever seen. It’s near mint. The only blemish on the entire cabinet are a couple of barely visible marks on the edge of the front ride side ...”
2020-01-23
Mclean, VA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 964 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11345 4 years ago

Bumping as I was able to snag the machine I'm looking for. For anyone that is interested in a nice Congo...this is your opportunity to buy one!

Quoted from per3per3:

Machine - For Sale

Congo

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “I've got a nice Congo that I'm looking to sell or trade for something on my wishlist...most interested in a nice Roadshow (cash my way) or a JP Premium (cash your way). The machin...”

5,000 (Firm)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

#11346 4 years ago

PINBALL NEWS FLASH! If you are in the market for an IMVE HUO for 5k let me know I have a a friend that is looking to sell ...Now back to your regularly scheduled pinball buy/sale/trade/price police thread ...

#11347 4 years ago

Someone will snatch that up like right now

#11348 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Shaq Attack? Really good cosmetics, clean electronics, needs some very minor tweaks. $1700.

#11349 4 years ago

Looking for a Godzilla pin if anyone has one for sale

Thanks

#11350 4 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

If you are in the market for an IMVE HUO for 5k

UPDATED DETAILS and YES Pinside Moderators I will happily pay the pinside fee if I sell through this forum as I always do (This is an internal dialog I have with myself not directed at any moderator in particular and certainly not ForceFlow who knows I am legit...)

IMVE
First OWNER HUO- It's only a little over 300 plays. The mods are lighted flipper buttons, subwoofer output adapter, super bands, shaker motor, pingraffix magnetic speaker panel, cliffy shooter lane protector, and a spare set of optos for WarMachine. It also still has the goodie bag still stapled inside the machine.

5K Seller takes great care of his machines.

There are 18,024 posts in this topic. You are on page 227 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/227?hl=duderegular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.