(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,938 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by schwts
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,938 posts in this topic. You are on page 224 of 359.
#11151 4 years ago

and with a great price on a Lethal Wep... hey, wait a second.

My personal Gottlieb count is down to 4 and I am seeking treatment for the disorder.

#11152 4 years ago

Gridiron lowered to $675.00.A nice sports theme EM with 2 scoring modes.Regular and football scoring.Great head to head game for a good price.I need the room.

#11153 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “amazing condition T3. everthing works and plays perfect. leds, mirror blades and titan rubbers. flipper fidelity speakers.”
2019-12-04
Edgemoor, DE
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 429 times

#11154 4 years ago

Posted -

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “BKSOR LE 363 of 500 88 total plays, 243 total balls Looks brand new First owner, HOU Prefer local pickup, will consider shipping at buyers expense. I'm not looking for trades...”
2019-10-22
Vienna, VA
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 53 days
Viewed: 1334 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11155 4 years ago

Game was sold and supposed to be picked up tonight, but buyer spontaneously bailed via phone call at the last minute.

Sale pending removed and game available again if any interest.

Machine - For Sale
Batman Forever Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored Batman Forever. Not sure I wanted to move this, but thought I would throw it out there as I want to grab something else. PF and cab are mint. Only flaw since restor...”
2019-10-01
Langhorne, PA
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1711 times

#11156 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Game was sold and supposed to be picked up tonight, but buyer spontaneously bailed via phone call at the last minute.

Machine - For Sale

Batman Forever

Fully restored (full original status) “Fully restored Batman Forever. Not sure I wanted to move this, but thought I would throw it out there as I want to grab something else.

PF and cab are mint. Only flaw since restor...”

21 days ago

Langhorne, PA

2,800 (Firm)

Colsond3

That sucks. Great seller here. GLWS @colsond3.

#11157 4 years ago

yeah, i would never hesitate to buy from colson. he'll probably buy the game back from you in a week, so no risk.

#11158 4 years ago
Quoted from Turtle:

That sucks. Great seller here. GLWS colsond3.

Thanks!

Quoted from weaverj:

yeah, i would never hesitate to buy from colson. he'll probably buy the game back from you in a week, so no risk.

You bastard! Haha. Unfortunately it’s putting off another game I want, so I’ll even let it go for $2650 if somebody comes and gets it today.

#11159 4 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

and with a great price on a Lethal Wep... hey, wait a second.
My personal Gottlieb count is down to 4 and I am seeking treatment for the disorder.

I am firm on the price except for you...$1500 OBO!

#11160 4 years ago

I will trade you my project Catacomb and deliver just cause I haven't seen you in forever

Quoted from Colsond3:

Sale Pending!

Batman Forever

Fully restored (full original status) “Fully restored Batman Forever. Not sure I wanted to move this, but thought I would throw it out there as I want to grab something else.

PF and cab are mint. Only flaw since restor...”

22 days ago

Langhorne, PA

2,800 (Firm)

Colsond3

#11161 4 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

I will trade you my project Catacomb and deliver just cause I haven't seen you in forever

Game was picked up earlier today and another MET took its place. But stop down any time dude..and I’ll still take the Catacomb.

#11162 4 years ago

Would love a project Catacomb!

Quoted from Colsond3:

Game was picked up earlier today and another MET took its place. But stop down any time dude..and I’ll still take the Catacomb.

#11163 4 years ago

Hopefully soon. We're going to have everybody over when the new house and game room are ever organized. Things have been moving very slowly with a baby.

Quoted from Colsond3:

#11164 4 years ago

Any one wanna trade my STTNG for/towards a Star Wars pin? STTNG is bone stock with a subway diverter issue I’m working on and hope to have resolved shortly.

Looking for:
DE Star Wars
Star Wars Trilogy
Stern Star Wars Pro (cash added accordingly)

#11165 4 years ago

Still have my 4-player Gauntlet for sale. Restored (original cabinet, rebuilt original Atari Logo Joysticks, reproduction wiring harness by Travis Reynolds, new reproduction (side art, Marquee, CPO, Front artwork). Price is a little flexible but I have $1550 into it.

I’m also selling a nice Pot O Silver Coin Pusher that has both coin-in/ticket out OR coin-in/coin-out.

Other - For Sale
“Gauntlet 4 player arcade game Restored: sanded,filled,primed and painted cabinet. New art work including side art, control panel, Marquee, front decal, recapped game PCB and auxil...”
2019-10-16
Fairfax, VA
1,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 116 times

#11166 4 years ago

Jesus. I could probably pay a semester of my sons College if I got back what I put into Gauntlet when I was a kid. GLWS

#11167 4 years ago

I’ve got JP arriving Monday. I have enough room to accept it, but once it’s in, it’s going to be much more difficult to get BK out. So, I’m willing to make quite a deal for someone, but you have to pick it up this weekend, 10/26-27, or the afternoon of the 28th before FedEx arrives!

$6900 takes it (firm.. c’mon, it was $9k and is practically new).

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “BKSOR LE 363 of 500 88 total plays, 243 total balls Looks brand new First owner, HOU Prefer local pickup, will consider shipping at buyers expense. I'm not looking for trades...”
2019-10-22
Vienna, VA
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 53 days
Viewed: 1334 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11168 4 years ago

Man, that's a crazy good price for BKLE!

#11169 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I’ve got JP arriving Monday. I have enough room to accept it, but once it’s in, it’s going to be much more difficult to get BK out. So, I’m willing to make quite a deal for someone, but you have to pick it up this weekend, 10/26-27, or the afternoon of the 28th before FedEx arrives!

Machine - For Sale

Black Knight Sword of Rage (LE)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “BKSOR LE 363 of 500

88 total plays, 243 total balls
Looks brand new
First owner, HOU

Prefer local pickup, will consider shipping at buyers expense. I'm not looking for trades...”

2 days ago

Vienna, VA

7,300 (OBO)

andrewket

Did you get the LE or Prem?

#11170 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Machine - For Sale

Black Knight Sword of Rage (LE)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “BKSOR LE 363 of 500

88 total plays, 243 total balls
Looks brand new
First owner, HOU

Prefer local pickup, will consider shipping at buyers expense. I'm not looking for trades...”

2 days ago

Vienna, VA

7,300 (OBO)

andrewket

Great deal!

#11173 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “AC/DC premium for sale. This is a one owner, HUO pinball machine with manual still stapled in the game. I bought new from Cointaker in 2013. manufacture date of 08/30/20013 an...”
2019-10-25
Glen Mills, PA
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 490 times

Selling my ACDC Premium.

#11174 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Did you get the LE or Prem?

Prem. I was late to the party on this one, and I prefer the prem art package. Adding a shaker, speakers, and glass is easy.

#11175 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Prem. I was late to the party on this one, and I prefer the prem art package. Adding a shaker, speakers, and glass is easy.

Yep doing the same here. Premium is the way to go. I love people who think a modern Stern LE will rise in value. Unless you truly like the LE art, why anyone buys them is a mystery to me. Add the good updates and save the cash.

#11176 4 years ago

Looking for a fully working Data East Robocop and a Guardians of the galaxy Pinball let me know thanks Alek.

#11177 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yep doing the same here. Premium is the way to go. I love people who think a modern Stern LE will rise in value. Unless you truly like the LE art, why anyone buys them is a mystery to me. Add the good updates and save the cash.

Well... I own several LEs. Getting all the upgrades from the factory saves time. I’m under no illusion, however, that an LE increases its value.

#11178 4 years ago

Thinking about listing my restored BK2000 (see thread by Dmacy). https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bk2000-refresh-redeux

Let me know if interest. Will pinside donate if deal. Cash or trade/cash from me for a STTNG or ACDC Prem. Thx

#11179 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Those are the only differences?

#11180 4 years ago

I’m thinking of trading my STTNG and DE JP towards a Medieval Madness or similar game. Let me know if you are interested in 2 nice games for 1.

#11181 4 years ago

#11182 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I don't think games will rise in value but I do want to provide our customers with the best representation of the product from the factory so that is why I do it. Sometimes I agree I actually think that the premium art is better but getting it out for friends to play is our business strategy. Even if it costs slightly more than a similar version.

#11183 4 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Would love a project Catacomb!

I'm sure you would. :\

#11184 4 years ago
Quoted from NJNeil:

Thinking about listing my restored BK2000 (see thread by Dmacy).

This is a gorgeous BK2000!

#11185 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I don't think games will rise in value but I do want to provide our customers with the best representation of the product from the factory so that is why I do it. Sometimes I agree I actually think that the premium art is better but getting it out for friends to play is our business strategy. Even if it costs slightly more than a similar version.

well that's b/c you're awesome! Great answer! haha

#11186 4 years ago

Couple of games for sale near Annapolis.

Looking to sell or trade 2 or 3 for 1

Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pinbot has new red/blue XPin led displays and some leds in the playfield. I replaced all the orange flasher lens with red and blue lens. Playfield shows some wear but not bad. So...”
2019-10-16
Annapolis, MD
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 777 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Game currently has an opto issue in the subway as it is not loading the turrets correctly (at least that’s what I think it is based of web searches) Playfield and cabinet are in ...”
2019-10-30
Annapolis, MD
3,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 507 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice players machine, has leds, everything works, cabinet has regular red fade. Fun game with some fun dmd video modes. Also have a Pinbot and STTNG for sale or trade, 3 for 1 ok”
2019-10-30
Annapolis, MD
2,350 (OBO)
Viewed: 321 times

#11187 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

well that's b/c you're awesome! Great answer! haha

Haha. Thanks dude

#11188 4 years ago

Anyone in here looking for a nice Monopoly? Looking to trade it for another DMD title.

#11189 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone in here looking for a nice Monopoly? Looking to trade it for another DMD title.

Black Rose?

Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice players machine, has leds, everything works, cabinet has regular red fade. Fun game with some fun dmd video modes. Also have a Pinbot and STTNG for sale or trade, 3 for 1 ok”
2019-10-30
Annapolis, MD
2,350 (OBO)
Viewed: 321 times

#11190 4 years ago

Bought a nice WCS94 last week which is fun...now I'm thinking about trading my Stern Spiderman with shaker motor and other mods. Looking for a nice Metallica if anyone wants to trade???

#11191 4 years ago

Will have a Party Zone forsale, pics coming.

#11192 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Super fast and clean earthshaker with new playfield and lots more. It looks and plays like its brand new mechanically, having lots of time and money invested in it, and performed s...”
2019-11-03
Dillsburg, PA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 345 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Super fast F-14 with lots of new stuff that plays like it should. Performed like a champ both days at York show including tournament play and I set new high score of 9+million ther...”
2020-03-13
Dillsburg, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 950 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11193 4 years ago

Just listed my Austin powers. Very interested in trades for something good including cash either way deals. Game is rock solid and plays very well, everything works great.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87182

#11194 4 years ago

looking for SW premium...

#11195 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

looking for SW premium...

I’ve got one I might be willing to sell. Let’s chat.

#11196 4 years ago

Anyone interested in trading their HUO DI for my nice Tron? Thinking about it. ...pm if interested

#11197 4 years ago

I’ve decided to sell my Jokerz Pin. Listing coming soon. Playfield Protector installed, rebuilt flippers. Looks nicer than most I’ve seen including the last one I had.

$1800

#11198 4 years ago

NIB Wonka SE in marketplace for trade.

Also will have a Dialed in standard later this week, routed but really nice. $6500

I also have a gorgeous Monopoly, Aerosmith LE and Avengers Hulk LE that I would part with

Machine - For Trade
NIB - New in box (personal) - “NIB Wonka Standard for trade. Built within the last week so there should be no issues of any kind. Titles I'm looking for: Guardians of the Galaxy, JJP Pirates, X-Men LE, MMR, New...”
2019-11-04
Lehigh Valley, PA
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 420 times

#11199 4 years ago

Looking for
Diner, bad cats, space station.

#11200 4 years ago

Have a williams Triple action for sale low plays eveeything works great if anyone is interested 700 with delivery included

There are 17,938 posts in this topic. You are on page 224 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/224?hl=razorv23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.