(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 361.
#11101 4 years ago

Going to post the nicest JP (DE) I've ever seen fully loaded feels like HUO including color dmd, no longer sold mods, mirrors, original topper, TREX teeth and more. Prob going cash only but could be interested in a trade (WCS?) - PM if interested. Asking 4200.

#11102 4 years ago
Quoted from Wheel_Jack:

I have a mint HUO only Star Wars Premium unboxed only a couple months ago. That I will be listing for $6100 That is $1200 off of NIB street prices . Pm if interested. I will donate to pinside if the pin sales before I get a chance to post it.

Sounds like a great deal on a great game! GL!

#11103 4 years ago

Also looking for a nice Indy 500, banzai run, or sopranos. Anyone?

#11104 4 years ago

SOLD!!!

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell outright, trade for an equally pristine example DP pro, or possibly some other newer title or higher tier mid to late 90's title. Absolute pristine example with zer...”
2019-09-09
Frederick, MD
Trade
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 700 times

#11105 4 years ago

Eventually putting my Aerosmith Pro HUO up for sale.

Plastic protector mods. Slime Jacky air ball protector mod, flipper decals and PinStadium lights.

$4600 OBO. No trades.

I’m in no rush so just message me.

#11106 4 years ago

Mr. & Mrs Pacman listed. Can bring to the York show.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “$1200 or best offer. Located in Zip 17970, which is Saint Clair, PA. Has mostly LED's, all LED Displays, Weebly MPU, Alltek SDB, translucent blue flippers, factory mylar, nearly p...”
2019-10-09
Saint Clair, PA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 90 times

#11107 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Have 2 machines that are finally on the chopping block to make space. Will work to get ads up by tomorrow, but reach out if interested before that and I can try to get pictures. Can also bring one to York on Friday if pre-sold (since I am bringing back another machine).
Williams Scorpion (Widebody): $1000. You don't see this one come up too often. Fully working. Some playfield wear/touchups. Backglass has been touched up on the backside (not by me) but presents well. Full topside teardown, cleaned/shopped. All displays work. Drop Target Decals are like-new. All coil sleeves (and some coils) replaced in the recent past and all solonoids/flippers are strong. Bridge recifiers have been replaced and fused for bulletproofing. 1 or two bad bayonets in the backbox but all other lights work and all inserts and playfield GI have been upgraded to comet LEDs.
Terminator 2: $2350. It's with a heavy heart I let this one go, since it was my first machine and is always the friend-favorite...but time to make room. Players condition with some wear and touchups to the playfield. Skull kickout hole had major wear but has been repaired and covered with a cliffy (and you can't see it anyway). Cliffys installed in shooter lane, database hole and skull (also have the 4th cliffy for the kickout above the pops that I just haven't installed). Some broken plastics but nothing in the lower playfield and full plastic protector set has been installed to prevent any further issues. New motorcycle ramp (will include chipped ramp that I replaced, since the piece broken doesn't affect play). Very tastefully modded: Mirror blades, lighted LED Ramp signs, nice LED Pops, LED Light strip under hunter-killer ship, Terminator with led eyes that flash when you need to hit the motorcycle ramp, lighted database hole, custom apron cards. Full non-ghosting LEDs installed in inserts, and playfield GI and all flasher have been upgraded to LEDs as well. Fully shopped within the last year or so and rarely played since.

Scorpion ad is up. T2 ad coming soon. Can bring either to York as well if pre-sold

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Scorpion Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Finally putting my Williams Scorpion on the chopping block. You don't see this one come up too often. 100% fully working. Super clean and plays fast/perfectly. I've shopped it wi...”
2019-10-09
Media, PA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 818 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11108 4 years ago

#11109 4 years ago

T2 sale ad is up. Can bring to York Friday if pre-sold as well.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “With a heavy heart, I'm putting the first machine I ever bought on the market:. Terminator 2 This is a players machine. That said, it is 100% working and has been dressed up very...”
2019-10-10
Media, PA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 556 times

#11110 4 years ago

Anybody have a jukebox that spins 45's for sale or know where to get one? Got a friend looking for one.

#11111 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I bought this game for the 2nd time this spring. It was and is one of the nicest examples I’d seen. Unfortunately I don’t play it nearly as much as my other games. I’d like ...”
2019-10-11
Altoona, PA
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1456 times

#11112 4 years ago

If anyone needs delivery on a game from RI, Boston or CT, let me know. Might be making a trip from R.I. to MD. I’ll deliver for a decent rate.

#11113 4 years ago

Football Sunday Special, tomorrow only:

Terminator 2:. $2250

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “With a heavy heart, I'm putting the first machine I ever bought on the market:. Terminator 2 This is a players machine. That said, it is 100% working and has been dressed up very...”
2019-10-10
Media, PA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 556 times

Scorpion:. $950

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Scorpion Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Finally putting my Williams Scorpion on the chopping block. You don't see this one come up too often. 100% fully working. Super clean and plays fast/perfectly. I've shopped it wi...”
2019-10-09
Media, PA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 818 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11114 4 years ago

I’m getting married in December and thought what a better gift to myself, and my new husband, then the pinball machine I’ve been coveting since college. If anyone has any thoughts, advice, ideas for an Addams Family game for a first time buyer/owner please let me know. (And would you believe I’m marrying a man named Adams LoL). Thanks in advance for any info, I’m learning a lot and excited to have found you all.

#11115 4 years ago
Quoted from Pagerz:

I’m getting married in December and thought what a better gift to myself, and my new husband, then the pinball machine I’ve been coveting since college. If anyone has any thoughts, advice, ideas for an Addams Family game for a first time buyer/owner please let me know. (And would you believe I’m marrying a man named Adams LoL). Thanks in advance for any info, I’m learning a lot and excited to have found you all.

Good luck.. not sure of your budget but taf pinball is one of the more expensive pins and has really went up over the past few years. Look for one here on pinside from a trusted seller ... there are a lot of addams out there and alot of good people who can help you here in md and surrounding area. Good luck

#11116 4 years ago

PM for questions or offers.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Congo Pinball by Williams for sale. Looking to purchase a Wonka LE so funds from this will help. Plays 100%. 1. Shopped 6 months ago 2. Full Cointaker LED's 3. Mirror Chrome ...”
2019-10-13
Midlothian, VA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 166 times

#11117 4 years ago

There was an Addams at york for 6700ish

#11118 4 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

There was an Addams at york for 6700ish

That figures, lol...we’ll when it’s meant to happen I’ll have all my monkeys under the same circus tent. Thank you!!

#11119 4 years ago
Quoted from Pagerz:

That figures, lol...we’ll when it’s meant to happen I’ll have all my monkeys under the same circus tent. Thank you!!

PM sent, I should have one for sale soon

#11120 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Creature from the Black Lagoon in good condition. Nice playfield. Full LEDs and manual included. works great. Interested in trades especially Bally Williams games 80s and 90s. I c...”
2020-02-24
Harleysville, PA
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 2034 times
Some game for sale or trade
Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Banzai Run pinball machine- rare and fun game - full LEDs, new plastics and new ramps- works good. Value at $6200. I am interested in a trade - mostly looking for horror tit...”
2019-10-22
Harleysville, PA
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1224 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Breakshot Archived
As is - “Breakshot pinball machine in very nice condition excellent playfield fully working - bottom line on display is out -that's all that's wrong. 1700 or best offer.”
2019-10-13
Harleysville, PA
1,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 402 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11121 4 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Best ad ever!

#11122 4 years ago

Open to trading a NOB Jurassic Park LE for POTC LE.

#11123 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Football Sunday Special, tomorrow only:
Terminator 2:. $2250
Scorpion:. $950

Scorpion has been sold. T2 still available.

#11124 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “nice condition Capt Fantastic pinball. Plays as it should and appears to be fully working to the best of my knowledge. Playfield has a little wear but better than most you see of t...”
2019-10-20
Martinsburg, WV
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 492 times

PRICE LOWERED

Machine - For Sale

Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “nice condition Capt Fantastic pinball. Plays as it should and appears to be fully working to the best of my knowledge. Playfield has a little wear but better than most you see of t...”

1,600 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

#11125 4 years ago

PRICE LOWERED

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “nice condition Williams Taxi pinball. Plays as it should and appears to be fully working to the best of my knowledge. No errors. and the only thing to mention is that sometimes the...”
4 years ago
Martinsburg, WV
Expired!

#11126 4 years ago
Quoted from Wheel_Jack:

I have a mint HUO only Star Wars Premium unboxed only a couple months ago. That I will be listing for $6100 That is $1200 off of NIB street prices . Pm if interested. I will donate to pinside if the pin sales before I get a chance to post it.

Interested in any trades?

#11127 4 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Machine - For Trade

Creature from the Black Lagoon

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Creature from the Black Lagoon in Nice condition nice Playfield and cabinet works great $5,500 may be interested in trade.”

1 day ago

Harleysville, PA

Trade

mtbpinball

Machine - For Trade

Banzai Run

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Nice Banzai run pinball machine rare and fun game full LEDs new Plastics new ramps works good. $6200. I may be interested in a trade .. mostly looking for horror titles or late 90s...”

1 day ago

Harleysville, PA

Trade

mtbpinball

Machine - For Sale

Breakshot

As is “Breakshot pinball machine in very nice condition excellent playfield fully working - bottom line on display is out -that's all that's wrong. 1700 or best offer.”

1 day ago

Harleysville, PA

1,700 (OBO)

mtbpinball

Bump for a Great Seller!

#11128 4 years ago

Have a Space Station for trade near Annapolis MD, mainly looking for a Playchoice 10 but would consider any trades.

#11129 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Doctor Who pinball machine. Players condition game. Currently working with the exception of switch error Switch 75 (far left mini opto) and Switch 62. New rubbers installed, some...”
2019-10-16
Fairfax, VA
2,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 717 times

Selling my Doctor Who

#11130 4 years ago

WCS just listed in the marketplace, south of Pittsburgh.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “My WCS plays well (Owned since 3/18), everything works as it should, was cleaned/waxed a couple months ago. Left ramp plastic is cracked and taped in the way back, doesn't affect ...”
2019-10-18
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 262 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11131 4 years ago
Quoted from jackblotto:

Anybody have a jukebox that spins 45's for sale or know where to get one? Got a friend looking for one.

Reach out to CoinOp Amusements or CoinOpWarehouse.

#11132 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Bally Acapulco Bingo machine? I have photos. Looks decent. Please PM if interested.

#11133 4 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Bally Acapulco

One of my all-time favorite games. If I had room, I'd try to get it.

#11134 4 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

One of my all-time favorite games. If I had room, I'd try to get it.

I believe I have another Pinsider lined up to purchase the Bingo!

#11135 4 years ago

Would like to add a machine but prefer to deal locally....Anyone have any interesting WPC or Sys11 machines coming up for sale?

#11136 4 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Would like to add a machine but prefer to deal locally....Anyone have any interesting WPC or Sys11 machines coming up for sale?

Cyclone should be coming soon......

#11137 4 years ago

Just added some more descriptions of my Theatre of Magic that I have up for sale or trade. I also just added Voodoo playfield glass.
Let me know if you are interested in a trade or cash sale. Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “1995 Theater of Magic Pinball Machine by Bally. This pinball machine has been professionally restored. Playfield has been taken apart and cleaned. Includes: Yellow Pincab leg p...”
2019-11-04
Warrenton, VA
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 871 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11138 4 years ago

Anybody within a couple hours of DC have Swords of Fury they’d consider selling? Players condition is fine but not looking for a project. Thanks!

#11139 4 years ago

Hey all, just posting in case there’s any interest out there in trading for a Jack*Bot? It’s in pretty nice shape and plays great. Can send pics if interested.

#11140 4 years ago

Just posted a 1977 Gottlieb Gridiron pin with a real nice playfield.

#11141 4 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

I have f14 and earthshaker that performed great at york show didn't get ads up yet but pm if interested. Lots of new stuff on each including a playfield on earthshaker

#11142 4 years ago
Quoted from stavio:

I have f14 and earthshaker that performed great at york show didn't get ads up yet but pm if interested. Lots of new stuff on each including a playfield on earthshaker

I got to play the Earthshaker and the F-14 at the show. The Earthshaker in particular was beautiful... perfect on the inside. I already had bought my Whirlwind but was sorely tempted by that Earthshaker. Good luck and you did a nice job with that machine.

#11143 4 years ago

I’m thinking about selling BK LE. No mods, HOU, low plays. I’ll let it go for a steal to someone with cash and local pickup.

#11144 4 years ago

Congo for Lord of the rings? PM me for questions or interest.

#11145 4 years ago

I’m ready for a new pin.

Machine - For Sale
Congo Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Congo for sale shopped out 6 months ago. Titan rubbers and Cointaker LEDs. Just looking to purchase a diff pinball. Text me with questions. Shipping is fine . 804-833-4967”
2019-10-21
Midlothian, VA
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 357 times

#11146 4 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Mr & Mrs Pac-Man pinball in MD near BWI Airport. Home owned for 22+ years. Recently gone over. Mpu checked and Vram added. Squalk and Talk recapped. New Alltek solenoid driv...”
2019-09-19
Baltimore, MD
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 172 times

Will take $1000 cash... Clearcoated Payfield... usual cab dings for a mchine this age... works 100%.... no playfield wear... rubbers are new... Squalk and Talk Recapped... Mpu Gone over and Vram installed... new Alltek Solenoid driver... every light works... every coil fires... from my home collection I have owned it for $22+ years... no broken plastics... need to make room for another pin...

Not many nicer than this...

#11147 4 years ago

Gottlieb Dragon... Partially working... $500 obo

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dragon Archived
As is - “Gottlieb dragon project... touched up playfield wear... hard to see unless I show you where it was... look at the pics... game will boot and play but goes into tilt after a few min...”
2019-10-21
Baltimore, MD
425 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 379 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11148 4 years ago

Relisted Mr & Mrs Pac-Man pin... mistakenly listed as parts... 100% working...

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Mr & Mrs Pac-Man pinball in MD near BWI Airport. Home owned for 22+ years. Recently gone over. Mpu checked and Vram added. Squalk and Talk recapped. New Alltek solenoid driv...”
2019-10-21
Baltimore, MD
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 200 times

#11149 4 years ago

Hey I am back (I Thought I was out of the hobby for good) with my greatest for sale ad ever! Really I am just trying to sell to one person zimjoe this seems right up his ally. Be Sure to PM him to make sure he knows this one is hitting the market...

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling this game for a friend who is not a pinball person and not in a huge rush to sell so I am pretty firm on the price. Sorry no trades. It is at my house so i can answe...”
2020-01-17
Charles Town, WV
850 (Firm)
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 6215 times

#11150 4 years ago

Looking for SW or DP premium

There are 18,034 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/223?hl=razorv23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.