(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,006 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 hours ago by rwalters21
  • Topic is favorited by 560 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 221 of 361.
#11001 4 years ago

Looking for an Atari Warlords Cocktail Table.

#11002 4 years ago

Still have a Buccaneer for sale. It is in nice cosmetic condition. It works, just needs shopped.

Machine - For Sale
Buccaneer Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “I’m selling a 1976 Gottlieb Buccaneer wedge head pinball machine. It is missing the back cover to the backbox. This is one of the better Gottlieb wedge heads. A classic machin...”
2019-08-31
Gettysburg, PA
550 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 576 times

#11003 4 years ago

Now listed in the marketplace

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell outright, trade for an equally pristine example DP pro, or possibly some other newer title or higher tier mid to late 90's title. Absolute pristine example with zer...”
2019-09-09
Frederick, MD
Trade
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 700 times

#11004 4 years ago

Looking for a nice, low play,HUO GB Premium.

#11005 4 years ago

Bow and Arrow parts machine just listed for $125.00.Its all there.

#11006 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect condition, Standard Edition. Factory Playfield protector, balls never touched Playfield. Also has factory installed cliffys. Can ship at buyer's expense. **Price reduced...”
2019-09-10
Fredericksburg, VA
7,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 323 times

Have a nice Dialed In Up for sale or trade.

#11007 4 years ago

for sale

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “nice condition Capt Fantastic pinball. Plays as it should and appears to be fully working to the best of my knowledge. Playfield has a little wear but better than most you see of t...”
2019-10-20
Martinsburg, WV
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 492 times

#11008 4 years ago

Hey everyone

My wife and I are looking for any of the following:

Bram Stoker's Dracula
JackBot
Bride of Pinbot
Gorgar

I am willing to drive quite a distance to pick up if the price is right. Thanks in advance.

#11009 4 years ago

Found another game I probably want to grab. If so, might be throwing two games up for sale.

Minty restored BF $3300
Minty Space Invaders $1,700 (LED and new Titan rubber kits still in the bag included) No wear on PF, cab beautiful and both BG’s perfect.

If any interest, shoot me a PM. Open to offers. Might be willing to sell both together for a discounted price.

#11010 4 years ago

Considering putting up my HUO Stern Star Trek Premium Vault edition, it’s got some tasteful mods. $6300obo

Hit me up if your interested, and I’ll shoot you some photos. Only trade is consider is a Bad Cats, plus some $$$ my way.

#11011 4 years ago

New Price drop. No longer looking for trades.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Man I want to love this game but just don’t. 3rd owner HUO. Shaker, light up cemetery mod, snake mods, skull bats. Mylar in shooter lane and under flipped buttons since day on...”
2019-08-16
Mechanicsburg, PA
Archived after: 422 days
Viewed: 1593 times

#11012 4 years ago

Have my eye on a local game for sale, so selling my nice Nascar. Shopped, all LEDs in GI and inserts and an LED OCD board is installed so the LEDs in the inserts retain all lighting effects. $2850

Maverick, fully shopped, all new drop targets and target decals, rubber, LEDs, 100% working, right side of cabinet has planking. $1950

Will keep the games if the one I want sells before I sell these. Message for pics and whatever.

#11013 4 years ago

I have a perfect Munsters LE. I might be open to a trade. I plan to hold for the next code drop unless something else tempting comes along. PM your offer.

#11014 4 years ago

I'm thinking of selling my Avatar Pro with LED lights. It's in good shape and plays well. I really like the machine but my kids are not into it. Send me a private message if your are looking for one.

#11015 4 years ago

If anyone has a low end older Golden Tee they don't use within an hour of Crofton, Maryland, I'd love to take it off your hands. I'm tracking the ones on Craigslist, KLOV, and Faceboook. Thanks!

#11017 4 years ago

Going to be listing a couple soon. T2 with diamondplate Sample playfield, rechromed shooter handle and habitrails and most importantly no cheesy red-dome-condom-eyes in the skull. Also have a TWDLE i’m just finishing up going thru. Market ads will go up shortly.

#11018 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Man I want to love this game but just don’t. 3rd owner HUO. Shaker, light up cemetery mod, snake mods, skull bats. Mylar in shooter lane and under flipped buttons since day on...”
2019-08-16
Mechanicsburg, PA
Archived after: 422 days
Viewed: 1593 times

Open to offers. Let's get this out.

#11019 4 years ago

Will be posting a Doctor Who up for trade soon, looking mostly for DMD but also these display games EATPM, BTTF, Class of 1812

#11020 4 years ago

Will sell NASCAR for $xxxx without the LED OCD board. Other pin I’m considering is still for sale and going to look at it next week.

Edit: no longer for sale...game I was interested in was sold.

#11021 4 years ago

TNA for sale in York, PA. Located near the White Rose game room show.

#11022 4 years ago
Quoted from decapitashaun:

Hey everyone

My wife and I are looking for any of the following:

Bram Stoker's Dracula

I'll have this on about 1-2 weeks. Nice example. PM me.

#11023 4 years ago

just listed in the marketplace Williams

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “nice condition Williams Taxi pinball. Plays as it should and appears to be fully working to the best of my knowledge. No errors. and the only thing to mention is that sometimes the...”
4 years ago
Martinsburg, WV
Expired!

#11024 4 years ago

Anybody interested in a NIB Iron Maiden or NIB Batman 66 with very minor lower cabinet damage? Replacement side decal for Batman 66 is included. Waiting on decal for Iron Maiden. In a lineup nobody would notice. Save $$$ off NIB price, warranty would still apply.

Looking mostly for trades but would consider cash offers. DMD games preferred.

Pictures available but I cannot post them in this thread

#11025 4 years ago

A buddy has a loaded Aerosmith with tons of mods to sell/trade. I have a GB to sell. Looking for JP

#11026 4 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Comet's cab is a little rough, but the PF is perfect. Full LED conversion with a bunch of extra PF lighting. New labels on the ducks and rabbits, new sticker on the dunk the dummy. Has new freeplay40 ramps but also comes with the stock ones as well. Backglass is pretty great. There are pix of this machine in the comet owners thread. Main board was "bullet proofed" by Eugene Mosh and has NVRAM installed.

Price on Comet and are you going to the York show?

#11027 4 years ago

I will not be oppose to trade by fully working and gorgeous: The Shadow pinball

No Sanctum wear, LED, mirror blades, alternate translite (Aurich) and clearcoated playfield.

Looking for a similar condition:

- The Addams Family
- Twilight Zone
- Scared Stiff

I will put down cash as needed.

#11028 4 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

I have the following games for sale which i can bring to york if there is interest. They are for sale now in phoenixville if anyone wants to stop by to see and play. Feel free to make cash or trade offers if you don't like my price. Worst I can say is no!
Pinball pool super condition 1500
Stern Harley Davidson freshly shopped mint LEDs 3500
Bally spectrum leds very nice looking and playing 3000
Cue ball wizard nice 2500
Roller games leds nice 1850
Meteor nice players condition bg touched up new targets. Bumper caps 1800
Flying carpet unshopped decent cab and pf. Flaking bg 350
Sega golden cue super working condition! Freshly shopped. New drop targets. One of only 8 known in the world!! 4000
Bally star trek nice overall 1800 new mpu.
Bally target zero black light arcade 800
Bally all star deluxe bowler arcade 2500 new backglass.
Spring break not working currently. Complete and good cosmetics. 600
Jennings challenger console slot working good. 10 cent/ 5 cent. Double jackpot. 1600
Royal rumble playfield mostly all there no wear 350
Gottlieb sinbad em! Really nice and working! 1500.
Sigma double jokers poker slot. Works great-quarter in, quarter out. 450
Feel free to ask questions!

Spectrum, Roller Games and Spring Break spoken for. Others still available.

#11029 4 years ago

I have a Black Knight SOR Pro still available near College Park, Maryland. HUO. I bought it new but two months later got a fair deal on a Premium. Price is now $4900. Perhaps some wiggle room.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82801

#11030 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Drop Again to $5300 Price drop to $5500 Original Price $5650 For sale is a really nice players condition Guns N Roses pinball machine by Data East. This is a wide body machine. Th...”
2019-09-05
Pittsburgh, PA
5,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1407 times
Nice Guns N Roses for sale in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm open to cash offers.

#11031 4 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

Machine - For Sale

Guns N' Roses ********PRICE DROP**********

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Drop Again to $5300
Price drop to $5500
Original Price $5650

For sale is a really nice players condition Guns N Roses pinball machine by Data East. This is a wide body machine. Th...”

5,300 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Nice Guns N Roses for sale in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm open to cash offers.

Price has been dropped to $5300. Let me know if you have questions.

#11032 4 years ago

Listing my HUO Simpsons Pinball Party tomorrow. Mint shape, low plays, $5100.

No trades.

#11033 4 years ago

Will be listing my HUO DILE here in the next couple of days. Absolutely pristine with low plays. I'm moving next month and would prefer not to take it with me. $7750. Pickup just outside of Richmond.

#11034 4 years ago

Probably going to be posting a pin or two for sale, in the near future. You "local" guys get first dibs.
I will still make a donation to Pinside if one sells on here before I make the ad.

I can do a decent package deal, if you're buying more than one.

Twister:
Player condition. Plays fine. The magnets, spinning disc and fan topper all work.
The biggest wear is around the flipper buttons. I have some nice button shields I can include for free that will cover it up.
Some fresh rubbers and many of the lights have been upgraded to LED. Just needs a good cleaning and the remaining lights switched to LED.
Unshopped for $2495

Game of Thrones Pro:
Shaker motor and plastic protector set installed.
Very, very lightly "routed". In gorgeous shape. "HUO" like condition.
Plays fast and smooth.....$4600

Metallica Pro. LED model:
Has plastic protector set, flipper toppers, airball protector, etc.
Very, very lightly "routed". Still in beautiful, like "HUO" condition.....$4700.

I'm also debating on selling my pristine, HUO Stern Star Trek.
Comes with Jersey Jack invisiglass, shaker motor and a couple little uninstalled mods. Easily, less than 200 plays. Probably, much closer to 100 plays....$4800

Located north of Pittsburgh, in Sharon,PA.

#11035 4 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

Probably going to be posting a pin or two for sale, in the near future. You local guys get first dibs.
I will still make a donation to Pinside if one sells on here before I make the ad.
I can do a decent package deal, if you're buying more than one.
Twister: Player condition. Plays fine. The magnets, spinning disc and fan topper all work.
The biggest wear is around the flipper buttons. I have some nice button shields I can include for free that will cover it up.
Some fresh rubbers and many of the lights have been upgraded to LED. Just needs a good cleaning and the remaining lights switched to LED.
Unshopped for $2495
Game of Thrones Pro: Shaker motor and plastic protector set installed.
Very, very lightly "routed". In gorgeous shape. "HUO" like condition.
Plays fast and smooth.....$4600
I'm also debating on selling my pristine, HUO Stern Star Trek.
Comes with Jersey Jack invisiglass, shaker motor and a couple little uninstalled mods. Easily, less than 200 plays. Probably, much closer to 100 plays....$4800

Location would probably help your sale

#11036 4 years ago

In Columbia MD. GB Pro in market. New code coming.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice ghostbusters. Lots of upgrades. About 1400 plays in a public location well maintained. LEDs added. Shopped, titan glo bands added. New slimer mech, new slimer motor, sl...”
2019-09-17
Bethany Beach, DE
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 2006 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11037 4 years ago

Anyone have a stern Deadpool pro or JP pro for sale ?

#11038 4 years ago

Looking to add a Ghostbusters premium or le. ..let me know what you have.. thanks

#11039 4 years ago

Hey locals, looking for a IMDN Pro, under $5k

#11040 4 years ago

Looking to trade my Congo & Golden Tee Live Pedestal 2017 with 55 inch TV. Looking for a POTCLE JJP or Wonka LE. PM me if interested. Thanks!

#11041 4 years ago

Listed my Mr & Mrs Pac-Man pinball for sale... near BWI...

Might be interested in trades also...

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Mr & Mrs Pac-Man pinball in MD near BWI Airport. Home owned for 22+ years. Recently gone over. Mpu checked and Vram added. Squalk and Talk recapped. New Alltek solenoid driv...”
2019-09-19
Baltimore, MD
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 172 times

#11042 4 years ago

Edited trades to include Ghostbusters and price reduction.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Star Wars Premium. Bought new in July. Still under warranty. No issues. Trades +- cash. Stern JP Willy wonka AFMR SE MMr GB Premium Total Nuclear Annihilation Wizard of Oz”
2019-09-14
Stafford, VA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 349 times

#11043 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Listing my HUO Simpsons Pinball Party tomorrow. Mint shape, low plays, $5100.
No trades.

Ton's of people have messaged about mine but want more of a stock example, so you should have this sold by the end of the weekend!! GLWTS!!

#11044 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Ton's of people have messaged about mine but want more of a stock example, so you should have this sold by the end of the weekend!! GLWTS!!

Thanks. I saw yours and it looked great! Yes, mine is stock. Ill have an ad up tonight or tomorrow.

#11045 4 years ago

Brand new Jurassic Park Pro out of the box but still strapped. Had very minor shipping damage. My wife is fixing it as we speak. I have before pictures. Will have after pictures when it's done. Literally fingernail size damage. 
Mostly looking for trades. Prefer Guardians of the Galaxy, other new Stern's or classic Bally Williams DMD games.

Would also consider selling outright

#11046 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Brand new Jurassic Park Pro out of the box but still strapped. Had very minor shipping damage. My wife is fixing it as we speak. I have before pictures. Will have after pictures when it's done. Literally fingernail size damage. 
Mostly looking for trades. Prefer Guardians of the Galaxy, other new Stern's or classic Bally Williams DMD games.
Would also consider selling outright

Trade pending

#11047 4 years ago

Moving into a new place where I'll finally have some additional rooms for pins! That being said, I'm looking for a nice Taxi, Flash Gordon, Mousin' Around, or Roadshow. Also looking for a Track and Field arcade.

I don't have anything I'm willing to trade at the moment, so I'm interested in buying outright.

Thanks!

#11048 4 years ago

I miss my Willy (Pun Intended) Anyone considering selling their SE LMK. Thanks.

#11049 4 years ago

Relisting my Vector pinball for sale in good cosmetic shape and plays but needs minor work asking $1,200 (obo).
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-vector-22

#11050 4 years ago

Going to be listing my Avatar Pro for sale. Plays well and is in good shape. Has LED lights and just replaced the glass $3,800 OBO. Would consider a trade on a Transformers Pro or another wishlist machine.

There are 18,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 221 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/221?hl=looprunner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.