(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17,938 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by schwts
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

There are 17,938 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 359.
#10951 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

NIB JP Pro, looking for trades. DMD games preferred. Ideally looking for games to bring to the York show.

If for some reason you want a GB pro, I'm your Huckleberry

#10952 4 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Slug fest in the market place

mikes a great seller don’t hesitate to buy

MJR

#10954 4 years ago

Selling my HUO GOT Premium will also consider trades thanks Alek.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-game-of-thrones-premium-le-20#post-5175624

#10955 4 years ago

If anyone wants my original/flaking Bally Skill Roll backglass, it's free for pickup in Alexandria, VA (22301).

Ity's better than some, but obviously far from perfect.

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “This is the original/flaking backglass from my Skill Roll. It isn't as bad off as others I've seen, but obviously is far from perfect. It's free to anyone who can pick it up, no ...”
2023-12-02
Alexandria, VA
0 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 410 times

#10956 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
SlugFest Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Slugfest fully working with card dispenser. Full LEDs. Cabinet in good condition with some fade. $1550 Also have a nice multicade with large 24in crt monitor and 60-1 board in li...”
2019-08-31
Danville, VA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 585 times

Slugfest $1650 and nice multicade $1450. Up for sale/trade. I’d trade both plus cash towards a newer stern pro

#10957 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Buccaneer Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “I’m selling a 1976 Gottlieb Buccaneer wedge head pinball machine. It is missing the back cover to the backbox. This is one of the better Gottlieb wedge heads. A classic machin...”
2019-08-31
Gettysburg, PA
550 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 576 times

Just put this in the market place.

#10958 4 years ago

#10959 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “I am selling a Data East Phantom of the Opera Pinball machine. It has been fully restored and refurbished with a ton of new parts. It is in great shape. It has been stripped and...”
2019-08-19
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 663 times
Contributed to Pinside

Also still have this for sale in marketplace..

#10960 4 years ago

Selling or Trading my Munsters if anyone is interested.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “The Munsters LE with less than 200 plays. Born date is February 13, 2019. Looks like it just came out of the box. PERFECT condition! Has bats cover and shooter plaque mods. Onl...”
2019-09-02
Warrenton, VA
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 228 times

#10961 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

I played machine. It’s in perfect condition. Highly recommend this seller.

Machine - For Sale

For sale or Trade: Munsters (Limited Edition)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “The Munsters LE with less than 200 plays. Born date is February 13, 2019. Looks like it just came out of the box. PERFECT condition! Has bats cover and shooter plaque mods. Onl...”

1 hour ago

Warrenton, VA

7,800 (OBO)

PinballT

Quoted from PinballT:

Machine - For Sale

For sale or Trade: Munsters (Limited Edition)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “The Munsters LE with less than 200 plays. Born date is February 13, 2019. Looks like it just came out of the box. PERFECT condition! Has bats cover and shooter plaque mods. Onl...”

1 hour ago

Warrenton, VA

7,800 (OBO)

PinballT

#10962 4 years ago

Will any flipper fidelity products be there?

#10963 4 years ago

Oops wrong thread. I mean the York show.

#10964 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Junk Yard Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “FS- Junk Yard $4200 OBO Nice Junkyard FS. ColorDmd Ledocd Topper PinStadiums Led flipper buttons Side art blades Willing to ship NAVL on legs if buyer makes all arrangements. M...”
2019-09-02
Warrenton, VA
4,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 725 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10965 4 years ago

Hey guys, i'll probably be listing a nice shopped, led 1993 gottlieb wipeout dmd pin.
Open to sales or trades, preferably system 11 or newer. But for the right deal I may go as far back as system 9.
Projects welcome, so are some arcade games (Atari system 1 or 2, or vectors).
Let me know if you are interested, in the next few days i'll probably make an ad (wife and kids start school this week, so it's not a top priority). If before then, pm me and i'll text you some pics and we can go over the details.
More than welcome to come by and play it and some other games.

#10966 4 years ago

Looking to trade an Austin Powers for something of similar-ish value. Some cab wear / fade but works and plays great.

#10967 4 years ago

Price drop.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Man I want to love this game but just don’t. 3rd owner HUO. Shaker, light up cemetery mod, snake mods, skull bats. Mylar in shooter lane and under flipped buttons since day on...”
2019-08-16
Mechanicsburg, PA
Archived after: 422 days
Viewed: 1593 times

#10968 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a new in box Wonka limited edition? Outright sale or trades welcome

#10969 4 years ago

I have a RottenDog replacement driver board for Williams WPC89 and WPC-S $265 shipped in my shop.

#10970 4 years ago

Bought a new house and my gameroom is smaller than it used to be. Looking to downsize by possibly moving out TMNT, Comet, and or Hollywood heat. I'll take pix of everything of course and I'm more akin to a trade than a sale (3 for 1 or 2 maybe) Cash to balance out the trade , either from me or from you.

TMNT's cab is fantastic, PF has some small scratched and the mikey "bitchin" plastic looks like it was intentionally broken by a previous owner to remove the word bitchin but does have a piece of color matched red plastic under it. Ramp plastic has a small piece missing from the top that doesnt effect play. Replaced the clownpuke LED with cool whites.

Comet's cab is a little rough, but the PF is perfect. Full LED conversion with a bunch of extra PF lighting. New labels on the ducks and rabbits, new sticker on the dunk the dummy. Has new Freeplay40 ramps but also comes with the stock ones as well. Backglass is pretty great. There are pix of this machine in the comet owners thread. Main board was "bullet proofed" by Eugene Mosh and has NVRAM installed.

Hollywood heat is a full on players shape cab. New plexi for the backglass, and a NOS translight were recently added. Has a new ramp form "Vandelay Industries" and comes with a second populated play field. I've been slowly frankensteining the 2 PFs together and putting the best parts of the 2 on the PF that's in the cab. Also has new rubbers.

Wish list includes WCS94 , Demolition Man, JP (DE) , Deadpool (pro is fine), really anything with a DMD/CD to mix it up a bit would be considered. I did just buy a house so don't think I can give you those 3 pins and 25 grand for a Lebowski.

#10971 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Anyone interested in a new in box Wonka limited edition? Outright sale or trades welcome

Sure, for the right trade

#10972 4 years ago

Looking for a huo tspp within 4 hours(each way) of Richmond VA

#10973 4 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Gauntlet 4 player arcade game Restored: sanded,filled,primed and painted cabinet. New art work including side art, control panel, Marquee, front decal, recapped game PCB and auxil...”
2019-10-16
Fairfax, VA
1,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 116 times

Selling my restored gauntlet $2500 obo

Open to trade for certain pins

Added over 5 years ago:

Price lowered to $1950 obo

#10974 4 years ago

Selling my Doctor Who for $3,800 (OBO) will also consider trades.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83995

#10975 4 years ago

Two great games for sell, north of Pittsburgh. Easy access off the PA Turnpike. Trying to make some room for something new.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Twilight Zone. 100% working with no errors. Cleaned and rebuilt all mechs three years ago and added: All led lights and flashers with LED OCD on the inserts, new Ingo clock boar...”
2019-08-14
Cranberry Township, PA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 2041 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Stern Pirates of the Caribbean for sale. Added Color DMD!! Fun game I owned for 5 years. Ship works good, rocks back and forth before sinking into the playfield. Spinning compas...”
2019-09-01
Cranberry Township, PA
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 388 times

#10976 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Cue Ball Wizard Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For your consideration, one of the nicest CBWs I have ever played. This game was briefly routed in an arcade, but was HUO for almost 2 decades prior to this life. I have shopped an...”
2019-09-01
York, PA
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 126 days
Viewed: 300 times

#10977 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Looking for a huo tspp within 4 hours(each way) of Richmond VA

PM sent

#10978 4 years ago

Anybody have a refurbished Sys 80 MPU or a spare Sys 80 Ni Wumpf laying around?

#10979 4 years ago

Still looking for a Harlem Globetrotters if anyone has one they'd like to watch leave their house . I have cash in hand!

#10980 4 years ago

I have the following games for sale which i can bring to york if there is interest. They are for sale now in phoenixville if anyone wants to stop by to see and play. Feel free to make cash or trade offers if you don't like my price. Worst I can say is no!
Pinball pool super condition 1500
Stern Harley Davidson freshly shopped mint LEDs 3500
Bally spectrum leds very nice looking and playing 3000
Cue ball wizard nice 2500
Roller games leds nice 1850
Meteor nice players condition bg touched up new targets. Bumper caps 1800
Flying carpet unshopped decent cab and pf. Flaking bg 350
Sega golden cue super working condition! Freshly shopped. New drop targets. One of only 8 known in the world!! 4000
Bally star trek nice overall 1800 new mpu.
Bally target zero black light arcade 800
Bally all star deluxe bowler arcade 2500 new backglass.
Spring break not working currently. Complete and good cosmetics. 600
Jennings challenger console slot working good. 10 cent/ 5 cent. Double jackpot. 1600
Royal rumble playfield mostly all there no wear 350
Gottlieb sinbad em! Really nice and working! 1500.
Sigma double jokers poker slot. Works great-quarter in, quarter out. 450
Feel free to ask questions!

#10981 4 years ago
Quoted from allhokie3:

Still looking for a Harlem Globetrotters if anyone has one they'd like to watch leave their house . I have cash in hand!

I have a pretty nice one in Cleveland. All LED, good playfield and amazing backglass. Mainly looking to trade but I guess I'd listen to offers ha.

#10982 4 years ago

I have the following as a combo trade:

Congo - Pinball
Popeye Arcade
Space Invaders Arcade
Centipede 60-1 Arcade

What pin ya got. PM me. This is a combo package.

#10983 4 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Hey guys, i'll probably be listing a nice shopped, led 1993 gottlieb wipeout dmd pin.
Open to sales or trades, preferably system 11 or newer. But for the right deal I may go as far back as system 9.
Projects welcome, so are some arcade games (Atari system 1 or 2, or vectors).
Let me know if you are interested, in the next few days i'll probably make an ad (wife and kids start school this week, so it's not a top priority). If before then, pm me and i'll text you some pics and we can go over the details.
More than welcome to come by and play it and some other games.

Great guy to deal with! Super easy

#10984 4 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I have a pretty nice one in Cleveland. All LED, good playfield and amazing backglass. Mainly looking to trade but I guess I'd listen to offers ha.

Dang that is 7hr drive one way. Not sure I’m up for that lol. Thanks though!

#10985 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I think that's going to be a tough sell without seeing the PF first.

#10986 4 years ago
Quoted from allhokie3:

Dang that is 7hr drive one way. Not sure I’m up for that lol. Thanks though!

No sweat I know the feeling lol. After about 2 hours I'm done in the car.

#10987 4 years ago

Looking for a TMNT pinball for my son. Have cash or trade.

#10988 4 years ago

Looking for a nice wcs for the kids. Pm if you have one. Cash ready

#10989 4 years ago
Quoted from RazorV23:Looking for a TMNT pinball for my son. Have cash or trade.

Check out post 10970

Quoted from Malenko:

Bought a new house and my gameroom is smaller than it used to be. Looking to downsize by possibly moving out TMNT, Comet, and or Hollywood heat.

#10990 4 years ago
Quoted from QuietEarp:

Check out post 10970

Trying to work out a deal now, but still looking until it’s on the truck. Thanks for looking out

#10991 4 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

No sweat I know the feeling lol. After about 2 hours I'm done in the car.

You guys should meet in the middle lol....

#10992 4 years ago

Looking to trade an absolute pristine TSPP for or towards a DP, or possibly some other newer title that hopefully I haven't already owned. Purchased new in 2007, one owner, home use only.

Color DMD
Mirror blades
Led spot lights
Character figures
1 of 1 custom topper
Moe's tavern mod with lights
Nuclear rails and hinges
Apu shooter
Every Cliffy protector available installed
Custom backbox LED setup
Interactive under cabinet LED
Full Titan silicone rubbers
Game room Guys leg protectors
Custom plant, comic shop, and kwik E signs
Tower smoke plumes
Yellow flipper buttons
Playfield plastic guards and washers

Honestly, I may have forgotten some things. But that's all I can remember currently that's done to it.

#10993 4 years ago

Putting my Star Wars Premium up for sale. Less than 100 plays. Home use only. Stafford VA

#10994 4 years ago

Looking for a low play HUO GB Premium.

#10995 4 years ago

Got a Monster Bash remake SE looking to trade, message me if interested.

#10996 4 years ago

Will have a flawless AC/DC Vault Pro up for trade in the Market very soon. This machine comes w/ all the essential mods...

*Color DMD
*Shaker Motor
*Lighted Speaker Panels
*Topper
*Mirror Blades

This machine is located four miles north of the York Show for an easy trade exchange. Might consider cash offer pending time.

As of right now here is a short list of games that we are considering...

*GOTG
*BM66
*GOT
*BK3
*Iron Maiden

Message me if interested >

#10997 4 years ago

Looking for a Dirty Harry or Southpark.

#10998 4 years ago

Wanted to buy a WoZ Emerald version with the upgraded light boards. Have cash or can also trade a Stern POTC, Hurricane, or Taxi towards the purchase.

Needs to be within a few hour drive of Millsboro, DE or I can meet you at the York show next month.

Thanks,

Rob

#10999 4 years ago

just put a nice condition Bally Capt Fantastic in the marketplace. game is located in Martinsburg WV

#11000 4 years ago

Just got a Bally bow and arrow parts game.Looks complete but head is bad.Good for snatching parts for other games.Thats about it.What little is it worth?

There are 17,938 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/220?hl=allhokie3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.