(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,014 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 361.
#10801 4 years ago

Holy crap here is another one:

Connecticut: Having More Than 4 Amusement Devices Per Arcade

An arcade in Rocky Hill, Conn., should not have more than four mechanical
amusement devices — including coin-slot operated machines and pinball machines,
according to the city government ordinance. The way the law is written, video games
might be fine, but that could just be because the law is outdated. Violators could face a $25 fine per day

#10802 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

In Arkansas, playing More Than 25 Free Games of Pinball

Arkansas is particular about its pinball rules. For one, a winning player can only have
25 free games. Additionally, coin-operated pinball machines and similar devices cannot
take more than one coin — that’s a misdemeanor punishable by up to $1,000 and/or a
year in jail, according to the free legal site Justia.

This is directly attributable to the bingos, where the maximum number of credits earned can be in the hundreds (100,300,600,1200,2400!). Also, every bingo pinball is a multi-coin device. This is to prevent bingos, while allowing amusement pinballs (flipper games) - which at the time only took one coin. Those games also have a credit wheel which is adjustable. 25 is actually pretty generous compared to what most are set at.

#10803 4 years ago

I am Going to list my Stern Pirates -- It's HUO with ColorDMD and other mods...Beautiful - 5500

#10804 4 years ago

Jokerz $1500 updated photos

Machine - For Sale
Jokerz! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Jokerz. working players condition. Touched up Playfield at the back section in the blue (color-matched and used an airbrush...completely reversible) also touched up the blue on t...”
2019-11-10
Fairfax, VA
1,650 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 865 times

#10805 4 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I am Going to list my Stern Pirates -- It's HUO with ColorDMD and other mods...Beautiful - 5500

I've seen this game in person & it's in great condition!

#10806 4 years ago

Still available. It is in really nice condition with tasteful mods.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very Nice HUO WD Pro. Cabinet and playfield are in excellent condition. Mods/Details include: Pinball Life Rev B Shaker Motor Prison Tower Railroad Crossing Sign Express Mart Si...”
2019-08-17
Silver Spring, MD
4,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1143 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10807 4 years ago

Buyer bailed, told me I should have taken a bigger deposit. I guess that's my fault for trusting his word. Back on market with lower price that reflects deposit kept.

Machine - For Sale
Oktoberfest Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I have a brand new American pinball Oktoberfest for sale or trade. Manufactured in June of 2019 this game is in brand new condition with only about 150 plays on it. Comes with to...”
2019-07-10
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 2240 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a player's condition Twilight Zone. Game plays great and is 100% working. Tons of pictures >>> https://www.flickr.com/gp/147361763@N02/SsP637 The good: ...”
2019-07-12
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 487 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10808 4 years ago

Great deal for someone looking for a Alice Cooper spot

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only) - “This is for game #210 bought directly from spooky and is ready to hit the line right now and you can make your picks right now for what you want on the game and also save yourself ...”
2019-07-27
Coaldale, PA
400 (Firm)
Archived after: 67 days
Viewed: 954 times

#10809 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Buyer bailed, told me I should have taken a bigger deposit. I guess that's my fault for trusting his word. Back on market with lower price that reflects deposit kept. Butch2099

Who was the deadbeat buyer?

#10810 4 years ago

Solid deal for your Walking Dead. Future-me hopes for this exact deal when I'm ready to buy one.

#10811 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathTouch:

I was reading an article today about the 50 most outrageous fines you never knew existed. One of them was for this:
In Arkansas, playing More Than 25 Free Games of Pinball
Arkansas is particular about its pinball rules. For one, a winning player can only have
25 free games. Additionally, coin-operated pinball machines and similar devices cannot
take more than one coin — that’s a misdemeanor punishable by up to $1,000 and/or a
year in jail, according to the free legal site Justia.

Elmhurst Illinois still considers pinball machines gambling devices (even if they are set to free play.) I couldn't open an arcade in Elmhurst because of their ordinances.

#10812 4 years ago

Looking to trade my Space Jam. It was routed at some point and the cab is faded but I have cleaned it up pretty nicely. Only play issue currently is an issue with sound when the drops are taken down twice. The middle drop is disabled to let it play without that problem. Don’t have pics atm but will try to get them soon. pm me if interested

#10813 4 years ago

Does anyone have a project or players High Speed for sale in the $800 range. Good cause, friends 11 year old pinhead wants to learn cleaning and shopping out a machine. Mowing lawns to earn money. Thanks!

#10814 4 years ago

Will be selling a bally strikes and spares, works great.. playfield has had significant touch ups. I have a Bally CPR silver replacement playfield to go with it. Backglass is decent, with a little bit of flaking in parts but could be touched up and sealed.

$1600 including the playfield, would be an excellent restoration project.

#10815 4 years ago

Price drop....gorgeous, low play HUO. Cash only. No trades

#10816 4 years ago

MET is back available, buyer I was holding it for wasn’t able to come up with funds. Open to offers/trade offers as well.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Documented HUO, I’m second owner. Nicely modded Pro LED version with low plays, 2015 build date. Mod list: - Pinball Refinery armor - Shaker motor - Color DMD - Creeping Deat...”
2019-07-19
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1095 times

#10817 4 years ago

If anybody wants a free sheet of Williams Widebody glass in Crofton Maryland PM me. A few light scratches but very presentable. I had it in my TNG for a month but got a free sheet from TNT when I picked up my Whitewater. Going to the dump if no takers by Saturday.

Edit: Someone has spoken for this.

#10818 4 years ago

Colsond3

Who was the deadbeat buyer so we all know to never deal with him?

#10819 4 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

colsond3

I don't get why this person should be outed. I've had plenty of people initially say they were going to buy a machine from me and back out. I've always been in the mindset in this hobby that no sale is final until there is cash in hand, and I never get bent out of shape about it. Sure, it can be a bummer when a sale doesn't happen, but it's a reality. I don't think it is worth shaming people for backing out of a sale, especially in this case where the guy put down a deposit and forfeited it. Maybe I am just old-school in this mindset and the hobby has changed

#10820 4 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I don't get why this person should be outed. I've had plenty of people initially say they were going to buy a machine from me and back out. I've always been in the mindset in this hobby that no sale is final until there is cash in hand, and I never get bent out of shape about it. Sure, it can be a bummer when a sale doesn't happen, but it's a reality. I don't think it is worth shaming people for backing out of a sale, especially in this case where the guy put down a deposit and forfeited it. Maybe I am just old-school in this mindset and the hobby has changed

Agreed - I have even had to do this on rare occasions - sometimes things just come up. My work and life schedule doesn't allow a lot of leeway when I am unable to drive a long distance to pick up a game, and once or twice I've had to back out. Buyers have also flaked on me when I couldnt' make it that exact day and needed to reschedule. it happens.

What I DO think is notable is when a buyer puts down a deposit, backs out, tells the seller to keep the deposit (which is fine), and then tells the seller "Well you should have asked for a bigger deposit" (not fine). That is kind of a d-bag move.

#10821 4 years ago

6600 cash on the glass

#10822 4 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

colsond3

How is someone that “couldn’t come up with the funds” a dead beat buyer?? Im sure Colsond3 wanted it sold and was maybe holding onto it for him but deals fall through sometimes. I’ve been on both ends of this....you move along and keep playing Pinball.

#10823 4 years ago

BuMpS

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition HUO MMrLE. Black trim, color upgrade, mirror blades. Cash only.”
2019-07-22
Bel Air, MD
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 901 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10824 4 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I'm with brucipher, and I don't believe in out-ing a buyer who backed out. I always feel that buyers have the right to back out of a sale until the machine is in their vehicle. Another buyer comes along in time--usually another pinsider!

#10825 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Buyer bailed, told me I should have taken a bigger deposit.

Wow, what a dick of a statement to make. A true nice guys finish last example. Your games will go to someone more worthy...

#10826 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

How is someone that “couldn’t come up with the funds” a dead beat buyer?? Im sure colsond3 wanted it sold and was maybe holding onto it for him but deals fall through sometimes. I’ve been on both ends of this....you move along and keep playing Pinball.

I don’t out people unless they do something really douchey. I’ve rarely asked for a deposit, and don’t really believe in keeping them if someone backs out of the deal for a decent reason.

I know this guy personally, I’ve played at his house and sold him a game before. Shit happens.

#10827 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I don’t out people unless they do something really douchey. I’ve rarely asked for a deposit, and don’t really believe in keeping them if someone backs out of the deal for a decent reason.
I know this guy personally, I’ve played at his house and sold him a game before. Shit happens.

Word. And that’s the bottom line.

So... What’s next?

#10828 4 years ago

Still available, lot of trade offers but still looking for straight sale to make some room for new pins.

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Star Trek Pro from my collection. Cabinet and playfield excellent! Pin is in NOB condition goodie bag still attached. Cliffy's and shaker added as well. Not looking for trades ...”
2019-07-15
Middletown, PA
4,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1521 times

#10829 4 years ago

Sub 100 play IMDN LE for Sale

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Very nice Iron Maiden LE #354/500. Has less than 100 legitimate lifetime plays on it. 87 on current code. No trades considered at this time, all reasonable offers will be conside...”
2019-07-30
Warrenton, VA
8,700 (OBO)
Viewed: 418 times

#10830 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Stargate Archived
As is - “Here is a Stargate. Game is in good shape. Playsfine and all feature works on playfield. Rope light is burnt out but pbr has for $40 bucks. Cabinet in good shape with some bumps an...”
2019-07-19
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 752 times

Drop to $2250

My buddy is selling his HUO POTC (stern) - $4350. Stock and beautiful

#10831 4 years ago

Selling my Secret Service. Not quite 100% but it boots and flips. Asking 1150 OBO.

#10832 4 years ago

MBr SE with mirror blades, plasma disc, and disco ball (not installed), original owner with low plays. $6950

Selling as I made a deposit on JP2LE so need to chop something to help fund.

#10833 4 years ago

STLE ad in market

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek LE Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Star Trek LE in mint condition. Has following mods installed: custom interactive backbox light kit, clear plastic protectors, blue vengeance mod, blackout mod, upgraded backbox spe...”
2019-07-31
Scotch Plains, NJ
Viewed: 741 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10834 4 years ago

My HUO Black Spider-Man is still for sale in the marketplace! I think the price is pretty solid.

Machine - For Sale
Black Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “*Re-listed with a much lower price: For sale is a near-mint Spider-Man Black LE. Includes the framed certificate, goody bag intact, and framed Spider-Man Black flyer. Home use onl...”
2019-07-10
Portsmouth, VA
6,150 (Firm)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 1958 times

#10835 4 years ago

Posted up a black knight

#10836 4 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

Who was the deadbeat buyer?

No matter who the buyer was, I can say that the seller, Butch is the man.

I have bought numerous pins from him, all in excellent condition and he is more than fair with pricing. Just an all around awesome person as well. Buy with confidence

#10838 4 years ago
Quoted from NJNeil:

STLE ad in market

Sale Pending!

Star Trek LE

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Star Trek LE in mint condition. Has following mods installed: custom interactive backbox light kit, clear plastic protectors, blue vengeance mod, blackout mod, upgraded backbox spe...”

8 hours ago

Westfield, NJ

NJNeil

Wow that was a nice price

#10839 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Wow that was a nice price

yup

#10840 4 years ago

Jokerz now $1450.

#10841 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For Sale: HUO Hobbit Black Arrow This is an excellent example of an HUO Hobbit with 393 games played and 412 games started. The earning reports clearly shows no revenue. This i...”
2019-08-02
Glen Mills, PA
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 2168 times

#10842 4 years ago

Doing a big deal now.5 games coming in.Creature,T-2,Judge Dredd,Pinbot and Dirty Harry.Some should be on the marketplace as early as tomorrow.

#10843 4 years ago

Wow! That is a GREAT price!
GLWS

Quoted from Arcadevudoo:

Machine - For Sale

The Hobbit Black Arrow

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “For Sale: HUO Hobbit Black Arrow

This is an excellent example of an HUO Hobbit with 393 games played and 412 games started. The earning reports clearly shows no revenue. This i...”

11 hours ago

West Chester , PA

6,400 (OBO)

Arcadebrothers

#10844 4 years ago

lots going up for sale - people gathering money for JP?

#10845 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

...or WONKA.

#10846 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Great time to be a buyer of used games... I suspect it’s only going to get better. This thread is primed for a serious workout!!

#10847 4 years ago

after almost a year of JJP POTC I think it's time I finally move on. PM if interested. Loaded and trouble free.

#10848 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

after almost a year of JJP POTC I think it's time I finally move on. PM if interested. Loaded and trouble free.

You really go through pins. GLWTS

I still own Stern Potc after 12 years.

#10849 4 years ago

Some of us never truly own a Pin , we merely rent them until the next!

#10850 4 years ago

Considering listing a No Good Gofers in good condition

There are 18,014 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/217?hl=duffysarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.